ICANN to niggerize the internet

I'm sure we all know of Obama's plan to hand over ICANN to the UN, which would allow censorship-prone governments to have a say over what goes on the internet and what doesn't, but it gets worse.

This is their strategic plan for 2016-2020
icann.org/en/system/files/files/strategic-plan-2016-2020-10oct14-en.pdf

In short, ICANN wants to turn the internet into a "diverse" shithole by bringing the entire third world aboard. Also, warning to anyone who wants to read the whole thing: buzzwords like "diversity" and "inclusivity" are all over it.

If you want a vision of that, look at this video they put out: youtube.com/watch?v=da1RQt9-e-g

Never mind Tor or overlay networks, VLANs or VPNs, we need to secede from ICANN and make our own internet with its own IP address space completely separate from its leftist agendas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKSDZRAXrxY
opennicproject.org/
geti2p.net/
theregister.co.uk/2016/08/19/icann_handover_in_october/
icann.org/stewardship
ntia.doc.gov/other-publication/2014/myths-and-facts-ntia-announcement-intent-transition-key-internet-domain-name-
i.imgtc.com/xNiI5Od.jpg
i.imgtc.com/KWbJDOu.jpg
i.imgtc.com/rt3IEq0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=da1RQt9-e-g
archive.is/yUrVy
domainsherpa.com/anatomy-of-a-domain-name-and-url/
archive.fo/Hiu1Y
namecoin.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fuck, is this the end?

Its not like the US is a white country or anything.

sounds like new recruits

isn't that the genius of it all?
on one hand, censor and restrict information
on the other, overload with information, distractions, disinformation and nonsense.

If George Orwell and Huxley fused together this would be result.

Any dissent is demonized, shamed and controlled in attempt to strike fear in the dissenters.

Internet is censored at will while flooding the net with irrelevant news, idle gossip and cancer.

Abstinence and moderation is disregarded and labeled as unhealthy.

Where degeneracy is celebrated and endorsed.

You know the deal.

U R B I T
R
B
I
T

Since '07 the internet has been completely casualized, and now, it shall be niggerized tbh fam.

oh u

Good joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKSDZRAXrxY
An internet of gated communities is an inevitability.

I think you mean 2003

Start using alternative DNS:
opennicproject.org/

Oh no, I'm not falling for the same trick twice. First there was cloud computing and it was sold as the next big thing by Jewish corporations in order to control and monitor goyim computing activities. And now there's this―an Orwellian supercloud that combines all clouds in a monitored control grid.

Thanks but I don't need your brave new world. Call me a Luddite if you want, but my files will be stored on my hard drives, where I own them and I control them. And as a free man endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable rights, I will continue to oppose all forms of tyranny, especially sneaky stealth-tyranny like this.

This doesn't matter at all, there's a reason 3rd worlders don't use the internet: they are poor as dirt and struggling to survive in often war torn shitholes with dictators that wouldn't take kindly to their serfs being infected with liberalism. They won't have a break from farming or whatever long enough to begin to care about shitposting on some forum. They most likely cannot even comprehend the concept as it is too abstract and they don't have the words to describe it in their language.

In short, the internet won't be niggerized unless ICANN's plan involves magically fixing everything wrong with Africa.

Then why does literally every rapefugee have a smart phone before they even make it to Europe.

Aoba is best rapefugee.

Also don't forget there is a very real physical barrier between Africa and the internet. They don't have the infrastructure for electricity or clean water let alone data cables for internet. They couldn't even get dialup if they wanted. ICANN does not have the resources to provide physical access infrastructure to the third world, all they control is domain names and other administrative aspects of the internet.

Polite sage for doublepost

The middle east isn't third world, they have tons of money and everybody and their brothers are obscure princes. The ME was almost modernized until recent times.

I don't think you know what third world means.

The ME has modernized infrastructure and large cities and isn't living off of Western foreign aid. They aren't even in the same category as Africa.

There is a large middle class, these are the ones with iPhones that can afford the high cost to migrate. Looking at Syria specifically, the ones left behind to fight and clean up are the poor, which is why all migrants have expensive gear because they are middle or upper class who can afford the journey.

Stop taking their shit at face value, and read between the lines. Of course they're not going to do anything for 3rd worlders, it's just a pretty-sounding cover story. What they're really going to do is censor anti-globalist opinions and threatening leaks from the Internet, using the excuse that they're making it "acceptable" and "safe" for the 3rd worlders (which they never intended to help anyway).

we'll be fine, none of them will come here.

From OP

Then anons talking about "gated internet communities" and such.

This is what I was addressing with my posts.

Wide-band radio internet is the only solution. But they can still use their puppet governments to shut it down.

Too bad Holla Forums doesn't have it's own satellite.

And I was addressing:

It damn well matters a whole fucking lot. Whether they can or can't actually "diversify" the Internet is irrelevant, what matters is that they can and will use "diversification" as the push to lock down the Internet for globalist control.

This.
There's also danknets.
geti2p.net/
And Zeronet if it isn't shit.

Moldykike made it as well.

Is there anyway Trump can re-neg on this after he's elected?

Just scroll down the board list and see /55ch/, /argentina/ and /egy/.

So, for the woefully ignorant can someone explain to me what Obongo selling out the ICANN means?

I have some inkling of what they're responsible for, but what the fuck are the implications besides what is in OPs video\story?

The Mexicans are literally endeavoring to build the wall before he's even elected. Once he's elected he will tell ICANNCHIMPOUT to stick the deal up their semitic snozzes, or they will get the rope.

ICANN is the provider of the dominant IP address space from which DNS servers worldwide derive their IP and Domain Name lists. It is what binds the global network of networks together, effectively keeping the world wide web accessible from most countries on Earth.

ICANN may not be the official IP address space of the world wide web, but it is the dominant one, meaning that whatever decisions it makes affects the world wide web as a whole.

The internet is already the epitome of diversity and multiculturalism. Anyone from around the world can hook in and start communicating. If you don't like a particular online community, you can jump ship and found a new one; whether you're a furry, commie, or one of us, there's a welcoming place to be found online. After all, people self-segregate to avoid conflict, when given the opportunity, and the Internet will never run out of new websites for people to abscond to.

They want to take the Internet which we love; we must demonstrate that we'll not relinquish it.

Nothing is off the table when it comes to protecting the Internet.

Oh, you're trolling.

Looking at rapefugees specifically, I don't see very many Syrians.

Can't Trump just take back ICANN after he gets elected?

IANA will be controlled solely by ICANN, whereas before it was controlled by ICANN with the oversight of the DOC (US Department of Commerce).

theregister.co.uk/2016/08/19/icann_handover_in_october/

If you want to do some basic research on the topic then go here
icann.org/stewardship

It's important to know certain keywords that leads to non-editorialized information. IMO, the most concise way of putting this topic would be "NTIA stewardship transition of IANA". Knowing the acronyms can help in finding good info.

IANA: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority

NTIA: National Telecommunications and Information Administration

ICANN: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

ICG: IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group

Myths and Facts on NTIA
ntia.doc.gov/other-publication/2014/myths-and-facts-ntia-announcement-intent-transition-key-internet-domain-name-

Infographics
I have several infographic pdfs that I've downloaded from icann.org and have converted a few to hi-res images. FYI: If you want to download the pdfs yourself then you'll need to login with your LinkedIn account.

The IANA Functions
This infographic explains what the IANA do, what their functions are.
i.imgtc.com/xNiI5Od.jpg

What Does ICANN Do?
Self explanatory, explains what ICANN does.
i.imgtc.com/KWbJDOu.jpg

The Economic and Societal Layer of Digital Governance
Helpful in understanding the delineations between the internet's Infrastructure Layer, Logical Layer and Economic and Societal Layer.
i.imgtc.com/rt3IEq0.jpg

I take that as per usual "diversity" and "inclusivity" only extends to people who share my views. Those who don't fuck them and fuck their rights

Being classified as "Third World" has nothing to do with economic success or infrastructure. It just so happens that countries that are "Third World" typically happen to be poorly developed.

Hint: It has to do with the Cold War

A huge chunk of the rapefugees are Somalian.

name servers isn't the entire internet you dopes

What do they mean by this?

Yeah? Well they're the vast majority of the Internet accessed by the general public you dope

i get that but "the general public" isn't really the demographic that should be afraid if UN decides to go full censorship.

Somalian = niggers. And niggers steal. Any questions?

Ayy, point taken. They aren't the ones who should be concerned, those of us with interest in propagating specific worldviews should be. After all, how do our ideas get filtered out to the normies if it's censored?

In other news, since when did Wikipedia change their definition of dark web from non-DNS to non-IP?

Seems a bit fishy if you ask me.

You don't need a domain name to have an IP on the internet though. How could they censor anything?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT ICANN STANDS FOR MOTHERFUCKER?

"stop spreading hate or ur site will never be rofl.com again"

Do you understand what they do and why they are transitioning IANA from being ICANN + DOC to just ICANN?

IANA only controls TLDs.

Thanks for correcting the record!

so for the right price i can now buy proniggerkiller.int?

neat

Just trying to educate you numbskulls because you have no clue what you're talking about.

A TLD is something like .com or .org. In the past the US Department of Commerce did oversite for the IANA, but it was 99% handled by ICANN. That was fine until countries that have different alphabets wanted to have Top Level Domains (TLD) in their native language. It got to be too much to hand;le for the DOC, wtf do they know about that stuff anyways?

Are you guys telling me that the federal agency responsible for extending copyrights to infinity so Disney can keep the rights to Mickey Mouse are who you want controlling these things? How is that better?

wow thats mighty rude of you

All of this UNREASONABLE fear can be explained with three words

baby duck syndrome

there i go again interrupting the circle jerk with my silver jism of truth

>If you want a vision of that, look at this video they put out: youtube.com/watch?v=da1RQt9-e-g
This is going to be bad.

Definitely a move to steal the white man created internet and hand it right over to the non-white savage hordes so they can destroy it, just like everything else the West has created. It's fucking disgusting.

describe to me how they would use the power that they already have to steal our internet? the DOC is basically rubber stamping everything ICANN wants anyways. the DOC are corrupt as fuck so who care?

this is not a place for baseless accusations

take that drivel to >>>Holla Forums

i already said why, they are fucking everyone over with their stupid ass copyright laws. all those people enjoying infinite copyrights took inspiration from those that came before. the DOC sold our public domain to the highest bidder.

How about the guy that was running the show being ousted for whistleblower retaliation violations?

archive.is/yUrVy

1993 actually

all i'm saying is i can't any info that that describes how ICANN could censor people by taking over IANA. if someone has some links or their own thoughts on the matter that can describe how that would be done then i'd love to learn about it. so far i haven't seen anything convincing.

are you fucking retarded?

the nsa tier crap is the real bad and we're pseudo-fucked on that one because most people support it at some level

zacto. is that cool to say? zacto dog. you know, like slang for exactly. it's gay isn't it

What exactly is changing here? I thought that this same infrastructure has existed all the time except that it was previously controlled by the United States. Does this new arrangement allow the ICANN to mess with the content of the internet? I thought this only had to do with directing traffic to the right address. Wouldn't it cause quite a controversy if they outright started to impose some kind of censorship?

I don't think that human beings could take in endless amounts of degeneracy, the limit has to come somewhere. Throughout the history most communities has ended up enforcing anti degenerate social norms.

yeah. pgay.

this DNS handover is stupid, but the only thing they can do with it is de-list websites and threaten to do so in order to try and censor the web. changing to another DNS is trivial and easy. try using them now. opennicproject has several and there are others. good ones use the same info as ICANN so there is no noticable difference on normal web, i can goto exciting places like end.chan and grep.geek though.

but it isn't domain names as normal people think about it, it's the TLDs like .com and .org. IANA don't sell or control domains, that's what resellers do, and they have the registrars, registry operators and service providers between them and ICANN.

domainsherpa.com/anatomy-of-a-domain-name-and-url/

I'm already learning Russian so I can flee to the slavnet when the English speaking portion of the internet goes even further to shit.

Aside from us, vatniks have the dankest memes these days anyway.

That's interesting because I've noticed advertisements on television which seem tied into the general idea.
I hadn't owned a TV for over 15 years, then my cousin gave me a 50" plasma for free.
Let me see if I can find one of the more overt ones, where they have a kid talking about how the world as we know it is ending and a new world of equality is going to spring up.

Watch this guys. They aren't letting up.
It reminds me of the movie "The Killing Fields", where they have kids executing prisoners with a plastic bag over the head.

Dove is the feminist soap.
Well, calling it soap is a bit of a stretch.
Trigger warning: millennial women with vocal fry.

Besides creating more useless TLDs (.lol, .ninja…) for easy money what can ICANN do?

They can cancel domain names.

It's not the domain names part of ICANN you need to worry about though.
IANA (the body that allocates IP addresses) is also a part of ICANN.

Millions of literal Africans on the Internet, when?

No they can't, but registrars can.

This is left to the registrars and there are several layers of commerce between the registrars and ICANN.

Forgot to post this.

This will just end up bulkinizing the internet.

Different DNS servers with different entries. redpilled HOSTS.TXT files. People buying rackspace in countries that dont give a fuck what the UN says. VPN's to those places.

They don't at the moment but they absolutely can. Registrars operate only with the permission of ICANN.
Anyway, IANA is a bigger concern, domain names are not an obstacle.

(((stakeholder)))

I think we need to run a campaign directly aimed at ICANN.

Maybe "ICANN haz cheezburger" or something, instead of sending them pizzas.

Why bother? The world will lose faith in ICANN once dictatorships start demanding censorship of the internet and switch to another IP address space or even multiple address spaces. Which is why I suggested we secede and make our own.

This. Jews fuck everyone.

No m8, we need to build an alternative to ICANN. The current domain name system is going to be fucked within a few years.

Done.

Is there a way to host a website on the regular internet but keep it anonymous?

So its combining its interest woth jewbooks. Would if really be hard to convince the third worolders to start saying anti-semitic things? Many are mudslimes, or just hate jews, I don't see how this would really work in their favor if the third worlders start attacking the jews online.

Do you mean keeping your own identity anonymous?
If yes, you can buy some hosting services with bitcoin and set them up through 18 proxies + tor. As for the domain, it's probably easiest to set up free 3rd level domain.

What bothers me, is the uncertainty of it all, what will happen to a site like this I wonder, some people say X will happen, others say otherwise, I want a conclusive answer, it's already bad enough that they want to turn the internet into their little playground.

Who knows what will happen, it depends on the U.N./ICANN's action. Just be ready for any of the other user's situations to be possible. We don't at least none talking have anons in ICANN so we don't know what they are planning or going to do.

The Un is trying put fiber-optics cables and white countries are paying for it

archive.fo/Hiu1Y

Any free subdomains that won't immediately cave to kike legal pressure?

Planning to host myself, I don't trust free proxies. I'm able to shell out some shekels for 1 or 2 paid.

The goal is to try to keep myself user, yeah. I'm planning to respond to DMCA requests but I still don't want to be associated.

nice try, midf

bump for good thread

you do know the countries that are paying for it were the first to call dibs on the markets?

I read the e-market on Congo alone was projected to be around 3 Billion.

Same reason FB and google tried to get internet to African countries, they wanted to put their PC (((term of service))) for the internet they would be giving.

what bothers me is that they try their best to ruin everything good. everything.
and now the whole internet

also learning russian but slavnet is censored way more, so that's a bad idea

there is a decently big part of open source software made by russians (i2pd comes to mind) so i wouldn't give it up though

bump.

After posting that I started looking at opennicproject.org/

Looks breddy gud

this

The UN won't control the internet, they will just control DNS. Just use a decentralized DNS, problem solved.

we need to make it easy to use for anons who can't into technology

bump

Segregating the internet is just more D&C. We need everyone connected to each other. If we didn't know about the children being raped in Sweden we would probably have 200% more refugees by now.

pic related

Welcome to Namecoin

namecoin.org/

you sound like the nigger in pic related

we need to make it harder

They even fucked up laptops and displays in general, so you spend your time watching their shit movies and playing their shit games, because that's all they're good for anymore.

Just FYI the third-reich-books guy does user internet hosting services.

Is that a real laptop?

That's the nature of parasites. They cannot create or build anything from scratch, they can only scavenge and steal from victims.