Ok whos spamming our board

Ok whos spamming our board

What really matter is why fucking mods cant do anything.

NA brain has delay

pedos but it was initially Ox but goons decided to join him

HEX

A marafag

T. goon

The mods. It is what they are reduced to to keep the PPH up. So they post shit they know will get trigger responses, and bump old threads to encourage threads like this one. It is an old trick, but very effective. Check this out though…go through the catalog and see how many threads there would be if this wasn't happening. Just in your mind keep track of how many threads there are that are not spam or rebumps. That is what Holla Forums really looks like without all this. What you will quickly see is that Holla Forums has been deserted. The pedos are gone. The shills are gone. The Holla Forumsacks are gone. The only ones left here are the mods and the stragglers that they can trigger.

so they are pedos? I see a lot of pedo threads getting bumped.
Yeah, but what's the point? Do mods getting paid better from higher PPH?

no the userbase it
it will eventually encourage new posters

It's been going on for more than a year.

Holla Forums here
we do it everyday to wash out the bigotry on this board

No you would post Nigger dicks for Gay and Nigger acceptance.

(heiled)
I wouldn't doubt it

No, it won't.
The real purpose is that Dysnomia wants to end Holla Forums without giving the users the satisfaction of turning over the board or quitting. He wants to be able to say that he was the last one here because only then can he continue to blame the users. But he is also sick of it hanging on and taking so long to die because it is cutting into his time on /boipussi, so he is now actively trying to drive people away.
It is working very well, too.

You wouldn't happen to be a leftist, would you?

No, I am not.
Not sure why you would think that without any evidence.

*shitposting mod detected*

I didn't claim that I believed that, I asked you a question. Nice attempt at seeming smart though.

It doesn't even matter who it really is anymore. What matters is that the mods are so fucking horrible at their jobs that they don't even bother anymore.

It's fucking ridiculous. They should remove every single mod and let new ones have a try at it. I hope dysnigger has a stroke.

New mods always do a better job because they are enthusiastic and feel the need to prove themselves

Thats a very believable statement

I hate pedos tbh

ppppp

bump

i got banned from leftypol with no expiry for "spam" these commie cucks are really easy to troll it seems.