1L of vodka;

1L of vodka;
4.000mg of phenobarbital;
1400mg of codeine (pure);
3000mg of tramadol;
240mg clonazepam/klonopin;

I have more here. Prozac, ephedrine, those shit. Many other antidepressive, antipsicothic and shit. I have a lot of pharma thing.

What would be the best suicide formula? I'm thinking on phenobarbital and vodka, but IDK if it's enough.

I'm not an emo kid. I can wrote something you guys write here on my suicide note.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8uBzCbzF2Gc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, I can do more. I just wanna die.

Help me.

"I did it for the lulz tbh"

can i have your trammies

It's enough as long as you use a large dose.

I can do it.

I just need instructions.

Yes, you can have it.

I wrote it.

Please, don't do it.

800mg phenobarbital + 1L vodka + 400mg codeine

or to be on the safe side 1500mg phenobarbital

all of those are CNS depressants that you would want to mix together to achieve death with what you've got. tramadol, antidepressants, and antipsychotics are not useful at all and could complicate a suicide causing more suffering than necessary. while tramadol is a light opioid (combining opioids with benzo's and alcohol is a great way to die by overdose), you would think it would be something you'd wanna take on top of everything else too. but it's the tricyclic antidepressant qualities of tramadol (its slight ssri snri and maoi effects) which make it so that you could retain consciousness longer than if you hadn't taken them. you do not want this. codeine is a weak opiate, it'd be better if you had oxycodone/anything stronger than that. also; pretty sure codeine has a ceiling effect at 400mg because of the way liver enzymes metabolize the drug. you can drink grapefruit juice beforehand to potentiate its effects

all i can really say is to wait a few days or a couple weeks or something to make sure you are actually committed to making this decision though, OP. hope you don't do it but it is your right to end your suffering, if it is truly of a chronic nature. also, go to >>>/suicide/ for helpful info

y tho

Bump

Did you do it, OP? Are you ded?

bumping quality tread

OP, are you the "schizo" from the other thread? please dont, our userbase is small as fuck.

I would take the codeine whole, the tramadol whole, and wash down 10mg of klonopin with a double shot of vodka. Sit in a sunny area with your eyes closed and focus on the pinkness through your eyes as your physical and etheral persons seperate. Bonus- eat a big meal first, so that it takes a while and you can enjoy the incredible high.

ripper is a ganger

Ripper is a gangster!!!

they told you money cant buy happiness. they're wrong

This tbh… why are you even asking take a bunch of benzos and alcohol. I actually suggest you don't do this and get help tho op.

Don't use benzos to kill yourself. Barbiturates like phenobarbital is much better. Take an anti-emetic an hour or 2 before so you don't puke.

Not OP.
But I have a similar question.
Would 1800mg of morphine sulphate do the job?

Absolutely. I felt like I was going to die and had to consciously focus on breathing from about 300-400ml (made the mistake of just swigging it instead of taking the dose in a syringe so that's a rough guess) of pure liquid morphine once. I am certain that a slightly larger swig would have sent me into shutdown so 1800mg should definitely be enough. Is sulphate oral? If so you'll have to keep it down for a while which might be hard depending in your tolerance and your weight comes into play too. If you are a fat fuck or big guy you might survive.

post your tit with a timestamp and my name on it (starts with C, ends with e, go guess which one) and I'll consider asking you for more backstory regarding your painful (and shitty btw) suicide without even a livestream

"Cuntwhore", is that you?

Help yourself. All that matters is that you care for only yourself, no one else will. Where are you now, and where will you be in 10 years?

Alternatively

OP is already dead, dont bump dead threads.

last bump

OP isnt dead g2h

Omae wa mou shindeiru

;-;

sounds like a fun night mate not suicide get the boys round and get cooked off your mind

write this on your note tbh

Write "Reddit made me do this. Reddit is the deep web".

you nigger

obviously he'll be dead

30 of everything washed down with the vodka.

Put "I did it all for the nookie." on your suicide note.

have you already made up your mind? i can try show you a way out of your suffering

youtu.be/8uBzCbzF2Gc.

Goodbye, OP.

Could you write Goodbye, Daniel. Or something? See you on the other side, my friend.

suicide is based

Don't do it or I'll kill my family!
You'll have THEIR blood on your hands for eternity!!!

bump.