Why are boobs so soft?

Why are boobs so soft?

How do you know they are soft or are you assuming they are soft just because of what you have read online?

I, ashamed to say, have never touched or felt boobs in my life. And I'm 30yo. I had 2 cousins and they started growing buds around 10/11 and I would ask multiple times if I could touch there buds real quick just to feel them but they always told me no. Then, one time, I tried to just stuff my hand in her shirt while we were wrestling one time and she was quicker than me and kicked me hard in the chest which flung me back onto the floor. I slightly pulled her bra which made her boob fall out of its cup but still inside her shirt. That was the closest I've ever been to touching boobs

I wish I had like just a female friend that I was really close with that I could just fondle for a few seconds. Honestly, that is all I'd actually want. I knew a girl back in high school (i was her beta orbiter) who confessed to me that she wasn't a virgin and kissed another boy before. I was shocked because I really liked her and she NEVER seemed like the girl to do that. So I asked her to explain and she said her friend Isaac (who fyi is gay AF) was her first kiss and a few years later she was scared of being a virgin senior so she had sex with him just to see what it was like. So, literally, a gay boy had his first kiss and deflowered a virgin BEFORE me!! It is so infuriating to know this.

they are bags of fat

get a hooker you stupid faggot.

they're not that soft. loli dfc's are softer.

you sound like a dweeb

Where is this pasta from?

sehr lustig mein Freund

My head

I am. I am also a loser and a kissless virgin

No. I'm too afraid to get caught and go to jail and then all my family will know I'm too much of a loser that I had to pay a girl to feel her up. That is some pathetic level shit

big if true

Prostitutes are professionals that know how to avoid getting caught. The risk is minimal.

fuck you

Because they are composed chiefly of adipose tissue.

um. this.

what is a boob

You're a boob.

Could you please tell me what is a dfc? Pretty please.

damaged frontal cortex

benis on boobies xdddddddd

ITT: sexless faggots

t. boob

IM GAY

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS

IT'S NOT DEEP FRIED CUNNY

delicious flat chest

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

deciduous fir chlorophyll

Because they are composed primarily a mass of body-temperature fat nodules wrapped in a balloon made of skin.