Marie is beautiful

Marie is beautiful.

I see joy, wonderment, innocence, and purity.

She is what I want for a waifu!

And no sign of nigger genetics.

she's a qt

oh right here

STOP POSTING ABUSE VICTIMS

tbh

Not even close…

Marie is the poster child for pure race.

wtf i literally posted a nigger

What's the story of this kid? I always see her pics around here.
Was she CPed?

dogfuckers please go

it involved a dog somehow

Nope, just a normal, everyday, girl-next-door, cutie

No

Not her…some other girl.

some random kid that become the autistic obsession of some retard who couldn't stop making up stories about her that involved her raping her older brother and fucking a dog

WHAT A CUTE CHIPMUNK

She actually fucked a dog though but that's honestly okay because lgs are more open about playing with dogs and their animals. Little girls are so curious "nowdays" and I love it.

Never any proof of that. Just made up on halfchan, spun around the net until everyone believed it.

She could have any man she wanted, why go for a dog?

prove it

You'd like that wouldn't you.

Why must you shill her dirty laundry, user. ;-;

Can´t post proof because im bare IP right now. Just Google her, for God's sake

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

STOP POSTING MY DAUGHTER ON WEBSITES!!

She doesn't deserve this and is not the whore you think she is!

Her father said she was a sweet but stubborn girl. She would test the boundaries often. He kept her in line with bare bottom spankings until she was around 10.

Ok well she was a bit wild and jnew how to wrap people around her little finger, but I never bare bottomed her.

I had to put a curfew on her, and a few times she got out late at night. But she was not sexually active.

That is not what you said previously. Spanking her bare bottom is not lewd. Any decent parent would have done the same.

If I admitted to it, I could be charged with child abuse. So I am not saying it anymore.

Well enough

/thread

No you could not. It is a part of parental discipline, so there would be no charges.

I think she did more than just wander around after she snuck out of the house at night.

Would love to have been a neighbor.

Tsk tsk… naughty.

Enough of that. Yes a neighbor, but he never touched her.

…any more pictures like this?

Tell us Dad what she was doing out late at times. What did she wear? Where did she go?

She was just hanging out. Depending on the weather she would wear shorts and top, jeans, or her swim suit. She would just walk around and look at the houses, and the park near our house. It was all harmless, and she couldn't sleep.

You actually believe it was all harmless? Bet she was sexually active, and loved meeting all kinds of men and boys (maybe women and girls too).

More please about her