Diagnosis thread

we're all fucked in the head here so let's describe symptoms and have other anons diagnose us.

I'm diagnosed OCD but I'm not satisfied what I really have is OCD.
When my 'OCD' flares up it take the form of a it takes the form of an unbearable fire within.
overwhelming guilt over something that yes is bad, but makes no sense feeling guilty over and in my stable mind I just have a rational "you shouldn't do this but it's really nothing to get worked up over" attitude. I feel an extremely intense hot flush, unbearable sense that this is the end. Like what you'd imagine someone would feel if they were told they'd be executed in 5 minutes. But what happens is a conscious sense of losing control, like a magical force is about to make me lose control, it's like an extremely intense external force attempting to exert control over me. If I relinquish control and admit I should feel guilty then I get OCD symptoms to get rid of the guilt.
I also have a bunch of symptoms of other disorders which are obvious: anxiety, extremely low stress tolerance, etc. But none of them are this interesting and irrational and borderline psychotic. I have no voices in my head and no hallucinations though. Maybe this is just a panic attack I described though.

Your and autist

t. md

You better get some more testing done, OP.
They missed the fact that you are delusional as well. We are not all fucked in the head here. Many of us are, but many of us are not. This is not /mentallyill/ this is Holla Forums.

You have a full-on obsesive neurosis, son. Consult a psychoanalyst. OCD is a diagnosis focused on the sympthoms. You have to go deeper

He's not delusional you retard, his mind recognizes that anything of what's happening has sense. The OCD diagnosis fits, it's just that it's a diagnosis merely based on the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual) so it's a really shallow solution.

How do you survive IRL being that illiterate??

Lupus

How often do you win arguments drifting off topic and stating irrelevant points?

how do I find out more information on neurosis? First time I've looked up the term and it does perfectly describe what happens when I have one of these episodes. Does neurosis describe the sense of dread I'm feeling right now?

delusions of grandeur

histrionic personality disorder

asperger's syndrome

No that's called being a pussy.

How does one fix abandonment issues?
How does one fix "beat dog" syndrome?

where can i find the girl? i feel an overwhelming need to impregnate her

bite the fucking owner, m8

Owner is long gone by now.

ah, then the generic advice of "fill your life with peaceful & positive things" probably applies here

I don't know, but I can tell you one thing: Becoming BO of Holla Forums will only make those issues worse.

adhd, social anxiety, and some autistic tendencies

you hide behind behavior that you hope will cause others to ascribe a label to you, as you feel this gives you a way to conceal your ineptitude from those in your surroundings. latent, repressed homosexuality. struggling to accept that your mother is a whore.

Yes. We are talking specifically about obsessive neurosis, and angst (unbinded angst, or angst about becoming insane, which is what you feel) is a typical sympthom of a grave obsessivenes.
You can read all you want you little fucker, but it won't help you. Go get a psychoanalyst that you feel suits you.
Check out Freud's "Ratman", if you can read complex stuff.

Try a shrink. Abandonment issues are a bitch tho so no guarantees there. You could be really really fucked.

No idea, reverse search it you fuck

I've been to shrinks here in UK, they are just like lots of doctors and will park you on medication, what some people need to do is get /fit and do some meditation etc,

narcissistic personality disorder

is being a hippy considered a mental illness yet?

hippies have schizophrenia

Yes I agree some do and there are nuts gurus etc, but calming down would help a lot of people with anger issues etc, I also work out etc too.

describing your mental state as a diagnosis is an excuse presented to you on a silver platter that says "this is who I am and there's nothing I can do about it." it simply removes the accountability to yourself because you inherit a victim mentality that says "Oh, that's my diseased mind, not me."

How about turning that OCD into something meaningful. Start writing or craft something on a whim. Your very "OCD" mind may be a superpower lurking.