Jade Greens Golf Course to go out of business

Not sure if this belongs in Holla Forums or not but I got some devastating news that my local golf course that I've been around since I was in elementary school and work for is shutting it's doors permanently starting late November. That means that thanks to the liberal government, I'm gonna be out of a job. Apparently the WA State Department of Ecology wanted the owner to make expensive unnecessary changes to the course like drainage issues that they've had for years and hasn't effected them in a negative manner and the owner was fighting against the changes that the department was going to force him to do. Jade Greens and it's staff has been like a family to me. I hate to see it all go, what is Holla Forums's opinion on this loss?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalclimatechange.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a competitive world. Not really suited for a Holla Forums thread though.

I know it's a competitive world. I love competition as much as the next guy but what's going on is that a liberal government program is trying to force a small business to comply with their unnecessary changes. The business has fought with the department for years and now they're going out of business. Last time I checked, that's not competition.

Golf courses are bad, but commercial farms polluting the nation are good.

Go out there and fight

OH NO, THE GOYIM IS LOOSING IT'S SPECIAL MEETING PLACE TO COUNT THEIR SHECKLES. OY VEY

This.

We can't help you but give motivation. You have to physically be there raising hell and awareness. Rally the fucking people.

Sadly you won't do it….

Not sure I would either. We're all pussies….

You're a fucking idiot

Question: do you know of any parties that were interested in buying the property?

Granted, I personally think golf is a fucking stupid sport played by mostly over-pompus scumbags, but again, that's kinda weird they are forcing your course to adapt needless shit because they say so. Someone might be friends with the local gov shitheads trying to force the owner to drop the land at a cheap price because of some failed or declined deal in the past.

Now that I've given you a place to start, go dig and get your fellow employees involved and get this fucking crap off Holla Forums.

Sage

Go away, D&C Satan.

So far, the owner doesn't know who he's gonna sell it too. The course is based around a wetland swamp. So I don't think the area will be used to residential housing for Syrian refugees.

dont let the govt buy it or anyone associated with them. they pull this agenda 21 shit all the time.

As much as I would like to suggest ideas to my boss, it's his business, he can do whatever he wants with it. Besides, he's a fellow conservative so I'm pretty sure he's not gonna sell it to anybody associated with the govt.

Cool blog, now delete your thread so one about politics can take it's place again.

Hell I hope he sells it to the highest bidder and they turn it into a concrete paradise. Poetic Justice. Now that the property is encumbered, it'll be strip mined for all sakes of purpose. Fucking ecologists need to be hung from their pretty fucking trees they love to regulate.

Exactly this. What pisses everyone off even more is they will keep doing it as long as they can (then sue to try to use the courts to their advantage).

So an over-reaching environmental agenda that takes out a business isn't political? Even if it is for a golf course.

and they use your tax money to buy the property too, so they can outbid the private market every time

I don't want to get involved in somebody else's business but what would the owner need to do in order to keep his golf course in business?

naturalclimatechange.us/

user, look up water catchment, mainly with this video.

This is permaculture, the development of sustainable farming.

It makes normal agriculture look like finger painting.

Changes could be made with just a couple days with a small dozer and a transit. You mentioned drainage, but there may be other things.

Just read the law and the regs.

Tell us what exactly he needs to change.

user, Get a goat, and chain it in the wetland.

I'm not kidding, we had the same kind of shit happening in Utah; where they force farmers to maintain wetland. The catch is, they can't touch it, but legally, if an animal "subsists" on the land, its ok.

Get a goat.

no idea fam

come on you niggers you seriously don't see this opportunity?

heckle Trump to buy the fucking golf course. user keeps his job, Trump gets a new course and can use it for propaganda as a case study in overbearing government regulations. it's not rocket surgery ya cock gobbling bum smugglers

/THREAD

This is the main problem with OP.

Honestly it could be better.

This is a good idea.

Somebody go to one of his rallies and tell him to do that.

Since it's Washington, just take it as another sign of all the fucktard Californians moving here and then turning it into all the reasons they left California in the first place.

the OPs post is a coded message
please decipher it
the eagle has landed
Pic of OP included.