HILLARY COULD NEVER

TRUMP ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/hautedamn/status/776608486071296001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1otiBLPko
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_hair_loss
imdb.com/title/tt0068451/
sfgate.com/politics/articleComments/Donald-Trump-Jimmy-Fallon-hair-messed-up-video-9227056.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already knew it was combed from the front, but that was actually comfy to watch

GOD-EMPEROR CONFIRMED NOT WEARING A TOUPEE

pozzed faggoty never-trumpers BTFO

n-no cigarettes goys

I'll leave now

good move to seem more personable and likable to the normies.

the tonight show is viewed by a lot of normies.

its okay lad. this is a no bully zone.

Brightside, you get to rustle Shrillary's jimmeries

Every.

Single.

Day.

**Jimmies

Sigh, goddamit, where the hell did that come from.

speak for yourself. dream big.

everyone is misspelling. they can't believe this happened.

i bet it's like silk

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

I smoke like a rapist and have a full head of hair at 41 user.
It's just good genes.

Does anyone have the full episode?

Lefties are assblasted about Jimmy letting Trump in his show.

It's that tap water mate

Norm fucking nailed it after Trump too with that huge hands comment.

Twitter's a fucking saltmine right now.

No clue why but I'd fucking go to the shooting range with that guy.

man. i just love this guy.

the optics for normies is top notch, even if they hate him. it has a subtle humanizing effect. if you don't have strong opinions either way, or they're only informed by the mainstream propaganda media, it's hard to keep blindly hating on someone who has a good sense of humor like that

now let's see hillary let jimmy faggon check under her chairman mao outfit for her pants of shit diaper contraption

What the fuck did he do, you retard?

Don't keep me hanging. Post some salt!

Hey, be happy you got that, user. Mine started to go at 14. By 22, it was a choice between shaving my head and doing a comb-over.

So I shaved that motherfucker. If the hair doesn't want me, I don't want it. I recommend you do it, as well.

this time, jimmy did the rustlin'

KEK

It's not quite over yet.
Trump was on for about half an hour. Charming as hell, CO2 converters in the audience clapped like the tards they are.

Fallon mentioned the cunt getting sick, and asked if Trump had gotten sick during the campaign (he hadn't). Talked a bit about the upcoming debate, Trump said he wants to do it without a moderator and said Laurer did a good job (because liberals were all shitting on that jew)

Did some Trump impersonations, and brought up that Trump's childhood home is up for sale. Trump had some solid feels for that. Mentioned growing up, his parents and brothers and sisters.

Then Fallon asked some Mock job interview questions.

I want to do right by people.

As someone who would never give up.

I don't have the time.

Because I'm looking to make a lot less money.

Take over the Tonight Show (Fallon's Job)

Fallon then messes Trump's hair up.

Solid performance by Trump normies will eat it up. Cunt is supposed to be guest on Monday.

They will love him after he makes America great again.

i was like 17 when i saw may hair in the shower drain, at 26 my hair is still pretty good, just more thin.

Here's a better quality webm

No, they most definitely will not ever love or even like the man. Short of an exorcism these "people" will hate him for their entire lives no matter what happens. He wants to do good things for the world and all of these self-hating, liberal cucks just want to destroy everything that is great. They want nothing less than a world with absolutely no borders, no standards of behavior, and no rule of law. They believe that everything that made Western Civilization great in the first place must be the reason why all other civilizations have been pure dogshit since forever. Therefore, if they destroy the West then everybody can live equally in mud huts eating cat and dog meat while fucking their cousins and chopping pieces of genitals off of males and females, including babies.

You have a LOT to learn, little one. Stick around and you'll catch on eventually.

That audience was gold.

It's the shit like this that really makes him seem more relatable than the lizard he's running against. You'd never see the hag laughing, enjoying herself, or letting someone mess her hair.

Everything this user said, including putting "people" in quotes. I constantly refer to leftists as demons because they act like them.

I don't want her to laugh. Her laughing is like penis music in my ears.

Why doesn't he want to move to Mexico? :^)

he looks a little like moonman that way

This angle should seriously be pushed on lefticucks more. Shame them for having the privilege of choosing to want to live in a whiter country instead of a non-white one. They already have so much guilt that it could work.

Trumpu, Trumpu, can't you see?
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

pic related

do you see trump supporters chimp out when illary is interviewed? no. they'll criticize the interview or not watch it, but they won't claim the entire interview shouldn't have occurred in the first place.

but i'm preaching to the choir here

Thanks for summary.

they are just mad that they didn't get to touch his glorious hair

I think it is because the liberal must constantly seek validation. Without virtue-signaling, they have nothing.

That's pretty rad.

Kill all leftists.

Checked.

Chin up, guys. Male pattern baldness is a sign of virility. Shows you're a man with a healthy supply of testosterone.

This is the face of a real American. Not a Brit, not a German, not an Italian, not a French, a real burger eating freedom loving American.

God bless.

Yeah, just fake scripted conversations and opening pickle jars

Speaking of testosterone, Donald's test numbers that he released today are incredible for a man his age.

You want some fresh tap?

Hell, why not Namibia? Even Nazis wanted to move there. They aren't more racist than Nazis, are they?

Checked.
Seriously, this angle has to be pushed more to shame white leftists.

Reminds me of this

From scratch?

Now lets see Hillary do that without a seizure eh?

My God.

You realize these people are going to become even worse after Trump wins, right? We might have ourselves a civil war no matter what now.

take vitamins fags and stop using the Jewish shampoo and get some natural shit

This is gonna be unpopular as fuck but can Gavin be spared just because of this shit? That is on My Top 10 Triggers of All Time.

"Very nice! Good work. Beautiful webm, absolutely beautiful. We should start screening immigrants for skills like yours." - Donald J. Trump

Yeah I'll show you how to make it!

Hillary has a cancer head, no real hair.

This.

Its a wig.

I'm not joking.

Welp, time to pull my black shirt out of the wash and don the knuckledusters.

Here it is with 200% less MLGness.

That's what my wife said when I started shedding. Fuck it, I'll just have to wear sunscreen on my head like my old-man does.

I hope they have those seats scotch-guarded, explosive diarrhea stains terribly.

Just a better excuse to send them all to concentration camps. We will make America great again on the backs of liberal slave labor. Instead of funding the government with taxes, we will fund it by exporting the goods produced by liberal slaves.

I'll just have to use my long knives, I guess…

user, please, i can only get so erect.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Fallon is much less anti-Trump than all the other late night talkshow hosts out there. I know people like Oliver, Colbert, and Kimmel are all blatantly against him, but I cant remember ever seeing this guy go full-on "Trump is Hitler" or whatever.

These faggots are going to sit down and shut the fuck up once they realize there is real physical pain involved.

RWI(nquisition)S needs to get on Twitter stat and inquire why she's so racist against Mexicans!

HITLER TRIPS

They know they're living in a fantasy world right?
I think they know.

LOOK AT THE DISLIKES, This is the vid. I gave it a like.

Dubs confirm they know.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

Does anyone have links to the Full episodes of Trump on Doctor Oz and Jimmy Fallon?

No but I'll check your dubs.

Fuck, how many Holla Forumsacks and fellow travelers are there?

Is there a full jewtube link up for this interview or do we have to wait 6 million days for the jews to get their advertising shekels out of it?

If there's one in the thread, didn't see it

for fallon made the greatest mistake of all in the eyes of the rabid, unhinged, fascist regressive-left:
turning the orange-headed monster into a real human bean

[the end credits roll as vid related plays in the background]

He also did this

The dislikes are because the average sub to Jimmy's channel is left of center normalscum. The kind of normalscum that listens to Top 40 radio and watches Reality TV

look at all that leftist salt

trump tower is aesthetic as fuck

its like something out of minecraft

If hillary did that she would legit die.

"Jimmy Fallon? The only thing he should host is a parasite."

actually people have built cool looking shit in it

kek

I love it, ever the salesman.

MOAR FUEL FOR ROBOT

That thing must be past Voyager by now.

Wow. Goddamn dude, civility is just gone with these people. I'll call a spade a spade, but for fucksake what happened to the whole "hoomin bean" thing that so many of them were so fervent about?

Happy Birthday user!

The tumbler they run and the post with the video is getting so much buttmad.
fallontonight.tumblr dot cum

That's terrifying.

Every voter should see this video, especially men.

Please, EVERYONE, tweet at her "why not Mexico?"

The visions… are coming back.

errrruugghhhhhh

I MUST FIGHT IT

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I went bald at 15. Totally bald. Horseshoe.

Never had a youth.

She'd melt.

Any illusion of civility is coming off, which is why people are radicalizing against the Left.

Human bean only applies to those who share or are board with the Left. No loyalty outside of the tribe for them, unless a fellow tribe member thinks a wrongthink or does/says something ungood, then that person will become an unperson real quick.

Y-You too.

That's just libspeak for, "Wow, I really admire this guy. I'd vote for him myself if that wasn't wrongthink."

Underrated point.

All these lefties pissing and moaning about Trump's hostility towards Mexicans, and how they're all such a boon to this country, but not one of them has threatened to move to Mexico if he wins.

Venezuela is more their style.

So no one's going to ask how the fuck he made a jpeg do gif'y shit.

What the even actual fuck, user? Don't mean to derail but what sorcery is this?

It's just a .gif disguising itself with a .jpg extension.

(Checked)
You talking code word for freemasons, or?

that's rough as fuck man, hope it made you tougher/stronger

damn why can't i find this fallon episode on any to rrent sites

fucking newfags

I'd call it a wash really, I've gotten laid based on my hair and eyes alone.

But by god, the man still has golden blonde hair at 70, what a guy.

I should have said "uninitiated" instead. People with Holla Forumsish ideas but not on Holla Forums.

He looks like Varg.

I was 6'3 at the time so I just became huge and terrifying.

Norm is a fucking coked out sob.

Too bad, he was a great voice actor. Now every word out of his mouth is slurred.

I have no idea if I'm just lucky or adopted.

it ashames me to say the second half is pretty damn catchy

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

How can anyone possibly think this?

You might have gotten genes from the part of the family that wasn't manlets son.

Especially if you're German/Nordic.

Italians, unfortunately are pretty short and I can't think of anybody on either side of my family who is over 5'9, it certainly doesn't help that both my mother and my father were 5'3 and 5'2 respectively.

Indeed, the snowflake portion of Twitter has gone beyond insane right now.
Thankfully, there are still some voices of reason amid all this craziness.

The Don is cute as fug sometimes

My Hobby is hardneck garlic farming ( I only grow the Norther White strain)
I know it sound crazy, but just make a paste out of garlic, and rub it on your scalp.
It's no miracle, but it has absolutely thickened up what used to be nearly a bald spot. look it up if you don't believe me.

lmao

Johnny Carson would've eaten these nu-male faggots for breakfast.

Just tell women you're a burn victim. Then at least they'll pity-fuck you.

Nah I'm just messin, shave your head though. Don't let it get super thin, going totally bald is better for your image.

His hair was confirmed not a toupee when he did the ice bucket challenge, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1otiBLPko

Yep

It's so weird looking at this video. The way he normally does his hair makes me feel like something is wrong with it or he's hiding a fucked up hairline or something, but even when his hair is soaking wet and he full on slicks it back, it's just fucking fine. Incredible. I'm convinced he does it solely to get people to talk about him more. Mad genius of our time.

Seriously, I think it's nothing but a technique to make people wonder what else they had wrong about him

I like how instead of admitting that he isnt the guy that the (((Media))) portrays, they go ballistic insulting everyone and make an idiot out of themselves

its not about that (even though some people wouldn't have realsied until now)
it was more a cute moment that humanized and humbled him - just what his campaign needs

I'll allow it.

Just as keikaku.

There is a third consideration. Maybe your mom is a cheating whore…

(Checked again)
I gotcha. I have a feeling there might be a lot more than we think, especially nowadays. I see a lot of normies, but there's always someone around who isn't retarded.

Dubs for truth. This is why we're so terrifying to the Left: we're everywhere and nowhere at once. They try to compartmentalize us and they fail every time.

Solid as fuck interview, perfect for normies.

His poll numbers will continue to rise… the first debate is 10 days away. If all Trump does is hold pattern he's going to win.

Trump confirmed not jewish

Some user ages ago said Trump probably had "un-combable hair syndrome" if that is even such a thing. He found what works for him I guess.

If I ever run for public office I should adopt something distinctive that makes for good cartoons and memes. I'm thinking massive, traditional sideburns.

LETS FIX THIS GOYS

UPVOTE THE VIDEO

Basically, most (if not all) of America's corruption/degeneration/destabilization is Zionist-orchestrated. The parasites are furious because Trump is about to undo all their hard work on America, but of course they can't openly admit it and it drives them mad. Every once in a while, some of (((them))) will snap and play the "anti-semitism" card just like that, and in doing so instantly expose themselves because Trump has maintained clean PR with Israel so Jews have nothing on him. Just as planned.
It's Donald playing 4D chess as always.

I thought about long, flowing hair and keeping my beard so I look like Jesus in a suit (I have dark hair and hazel eyes). I kinda like my facial hair.

Thats an old video

He unbiased, because I think his main audience is like 30-40% republican. This is what objectivity looks like. It's hard to grasp because we are so used to endless streams off anti-Trump, but he's not pro or anti Trump at least not on show, he's probably a cuck irl

fug

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Kek consumes salt to grow stronger.

That is the secret to his power.

Underrated posts

Yep, and that's why it's so great that everyone here understands that we can't give ourselves a name, and we can't give ourselves a leader. The moment we do, we have a target. That's why they create a strawman, and then destroy it. They're used to calling up the boss of whatever and then complaining to get their way. There's just no way to do that to us. We work on information instead of rank.

Also, save some dubs for the rest of us. This is getting out of hand.

By normie perception, after wha'ts happened he's technically already president.

Checked for Trump.

But I am the dubs harvester. I harvest dubs.

What the fuck goys? I'm in my early 20's and every hair remains on my head.

My friends and I call them "hostile NPCs".

this was funny for about five seconds, then I started to have a panic attack.

feels bad man

no one has magnet for episode?

archive.org/details/TheTonightShow

FULL INTERVIEW

(check)
Top kek, that's probably better.

This was great, but i wonder the reason behind it.

Did Bill rape this guy's sister as well?

They'll stop hating him when they stop getting paid to. She has zero popular support, guaranteed 90+% shills.
If the msm decides to side with Trump, the ones you see hating him on the street will immediately switch to liking him because they are unable to think for themselves and simply think what the propaganda box tells them to.

Personally I have my fingers crossed for a leftie mass suicide when Trump wins.

I really hope trump keeps up on his promise toc hange libel laws, jesus christ i'am going to sue these fucks into oblivion.

He's got a receding hairline, that's all. He's vain and doesn't want to admit he can't have that hair he had 40 years ago.

This video is unrealistic. Hillary didn't have a single stroke duration of it.

Holy fucking shit. The God Emperor is even MATHEMATICALLY perfect.

This is truly the time to be alive. The chances of him losing died with a hair ruffle.

He went Super Saiyan.

Yeah, I hope Trump loves isreal as much as he said he loves Mexicans. What an adorable person :^)

What're we gonna do when Trump's eight years are over? Return to mediocrity?

I'm just trying to savor the moment while it lasts, guys.

SHADILEY
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK
PROTECT THE EMPEROR

Make America even Greater.

The Olympics you see on TV are all fake, you know. Best Korea wins twice as many medals as any other country and four times as many as the USA.

Ivanka -> First female president
Trump Jr. -> First gay president

Basically a vote for Trump is a vote for 24 years of a new American golden age.

*Second gay president?

If we do this right, we can extend that far beyond a few decades.

Might as well rename it "The United States of Trump"
I wouldnt mind tbh fam

That's what a lot of people don't get. They can talk all the shit they want about Trump's hair, but fact is you remember it. It's an iconic part of him; it makes him larger than life. Just like Don King's. Probably not an accident the two of them ran in a lot of the same circles during their heyday.

I think we should add a new face to mount rushmore.

I'm gonna go ahead and meme that.

Wew I wonder if (((they))) buy dislikes/likes the same way they buy twitter follows/likes.

This guy's way ahead of you, user.

Cleaner version.

His face is too small. Needs to be at least as big or bigger than washington.

Easy there, kemosabe. He hasn't MAGA'd yet. He's gotta earn shoes that big.

(I'm gonna go ahead and meme that.)

Well, it would be easier with some ray tracing tools, to be honest…

But I think it captures the essence….

Forgot my image

Guy who made Mt Trumpmore was really low energy. He couldnt even finish. We need a real statue for Trump that isnt low energy.

Something in the Washington Mall?

This has been known for a while, pic related.

(continued)

I'm thinking something like this.

#JimmyFallonDidNothingWrong

Fallon has redeemed himself in my eyes since he came clean on Picklegate, made snarky comments about killary's health, and gave an unbiased look at Trump to all the leftist SJW. He must have sensed the DNC ship is sinking hard.

What happened?

The jar was opened before they put it on. That is not sinister though, it's just a comedy show they didn't want to make awkward. If there was pickle jar she couldn't open, it would have been awkward

uhh..picklegate was jimmy kimmel

What a high standard we have for women

Shave off all your hair user and become Kane.

Trump won't stop the 38 billion donation and will travel to Israel within 6 months of election, to strengthen the US-IS relationship.

There's only so much he can do, in normieland. Actually my biggest hope is that he can pass legislature against socjus in campuses.

"The next time I see you you-you-you might be president" No one claps, 0 response.

People see that he's willing to be a good sport and have a little fun. the crowd goes nuts.

He's got it at this point. It's just a matter of counting the days November 8th.

ANONS WITH YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO

That wasn't Jimmy Fallon with the pickle jar. That was Jimmy Kimmel.

Hopefully.

Good. Can't wait.

Holy shit, these people want good goy points that is the Essene's of modern liberalism, self flagellating ego boasting about your good goy virtue and morals on social media for back rubs and blue check marks from twatter.

he was right about all the winning

How do leftists not see the irony of their behaviour?

I love the way he snuggles into the chair like it's time for comfy and headpats.

TFW you'll never lose your beautiful hair because of your grandfather's Dutch genes.

Pepe should be Trump and Wojak should be Fallon.

They're to limp wristed, cowardly, and weak to do a goddamn thing.

And even if they did do something they don't know how to use guns or fight as a cohesive force.

Top kek. Let's meme Hillary into trying to one up Trump and falling on herself.

oy gevalt!

Leni was a fucking qt

Maybe he'll give her another pre-opened jar of pickles to open…

Screw that, the God-Emperor deserves his own mountain.
The largest one in the park.

tfw i shaved head, grew beard an got buff
1488 i trigger niggers

I say we replace the stupid half finished Crazy Horse memorial (who gives a shit about a maniacal Indian savage) with a full on Trump mountain. It would require serious modification but is totally doable with some good old fashioned American engineering.

Bonus kek from Twitter included.

Well, male pattern baldness is due to constrictions of the blood vessels in the scalp that arise when testosterone interacts with other genetic factors (it does not indicate any level of testosterone, it's more complicated than that), and this constriction starves the dermal papilla (the blood-rich structure responsible for hair growth) of oxygen & nutrients, so it becomes inactive.

Garlic is a well-known cardiovascular dilator, so if it is absorbed through the skin, it will probably relax the capillaries in the scalp, allowing for greater blood flow. This is how Propecia works.

Eating garlic every day is actually good to lower your overall blood pressure.

I like Crazy Horse…

Besides, Trump deserves his own mountain…a bigger one.

top fucking kek

context please?

crazy horse was pretty cool

(HEIL)

Welp, I can't argue with those digits. Start looking for a suitable big ass mountain I suppose.

Don't forget that Rushmore draws is mememana from being carved into a mountain that was sacred to the tribes of the area.
There's got to be more sacred mountains to carve the faces of great kings into.

That's because it's not a joke anymore.

They should replace it with a Hitler monument, they've even got the heiling arm all ready to go.

Care to elaborate on why you hold this opinion? He was a red skin who killed a bunch of Americans… why was he pretty cool? Legitimate inquiry.

I didn't even make that connection… that would be absolutely amazing. A massive monument to Uncle Adolf giving the Roman salute in the heart of America would produce Yiddish salt the likes we've never seen before.

He was an excellent guerilla warfare strategist & a worthy enemy. It was an honor defeating him.

Some of us understand the nobility there is in resistance & fighting for your people…enemy or not, he was impressive, so we give him our respect.

I understand the value of recognizing a worthy enemy and the honor in doing battle with such an adversary, but do we need to erect massive monuments to those who opposed us? Seems a bit cucky tbh fam.

It's on an indian reserve you fucking dumbass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_hair_loss

Better get that Rogaine.

Also, since it is age dependent, you might start an anti-aging regimen. Take 500mg niacinamide plus 50mg of trans-pterostilbene daily, with a two day break once a month.

mount everest for our Emperor

You're thinking of Rogaine.
Propecia stops T from becoming DHT and makes you grow manboobs.

And?

Large amounts of resources and time are being expended to construct it that could be instead used to honor other heroes who fought with us instead of against us.

Are you a red skin? You seem a bit upset.

make it happen

He's german tho

He's half German Half Scottish.

So half Germanic Half Celtic.

we patronize them to minimize their butthurt and retaliatory property damage.

we're slowly killing them off anyway so who gives a fuck.

All of the money that is going to build that statue is private not public you fucking idiot. I had no idea this even existed but I bothered to do one startpage search to inform myself before spouting ignorance waiting for someone else to correct me. You're the worst kind of low energy retard: the kind that thinks he isn't one.

It's being built with private donations, so the U.S. itself is not building it.
This is still America (and will remain so when Hildabeast loses), so it's all ok.

We are many.

Jimmy Fallon has and always will be a fucking hack. He sucked on SNL, ruined almost every sketch he was apart of by not being able to keep a straight face for longer than 15 seconds.

Look at his facial expressions and his movements compared to trump. He, as always, fails to imitate and learn from those he could learn a lot from.

Holla Forumsacks, if you include halfchan number around 1-2 million worldwide.

Movements that are derivatives of us probably numbers in the tens of millions if you take it in the loosest sense.

DAS FIATE REICH CONFIRMED

The moral of the story is that Holla Forums stronk.

HOLY FUCK I want him to rule the planet.

Best candidate evar

Fuck the planet he's ours.

That's great, if Trump wins we should agitate to get him to help Brendan out and un-just him.

Overton window fully shifted by that time. Most/all politicians will move away from the left, with only a few migrating to the extreme left.

I suspect the Democratic party will cease to exist. Niggers will be Republicans again, and either the Libertarians or some new party will become the other party, but Republicans will dominate for a long time.

The world is changing, fast. Hell, we could get the Singularity before the end of Trump's second term, rendering nation-states obsolete (where superintelligent AIs have created better, uncorruptable political systems for us).

BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE

Guys I just realized something

Trump will never mess your hair up like that after congratulating you on your land deal by telling you he's proud to be your dad.

I'll just leave this here:

"You probably thought Trump was the bigot in this contest, until Clinton called half of Trump’s supporters a “basket of deplorables.” That’s the point at which observers started to see a pattern. Trump has been consistently supportive of American citizens of all types – with the exception of the press and his political opponents. The main targets of Trump’s rhetoric are the nations that compete against us. In stark contrast, Clinton turned her hate on American citizens. That’s the real kind of hate. Trump is more about keeping America safe and competing effectively in the world. That is literally the job of president."

We meme'd Jimmy rustling lol!

I guess its fine trading a few feet for better health.

GLORIOUS MANE

good for him

now fuck off back to cuckchan and/or kys

this isnt the kind of place you can shit up with trash OPs

Anyone else looking forward to the debates?

Gavin is a 'fellow traveller'.

And alt-lite entertainer and clown. We don't have to attack him and I have found myself enjoying this degenerate's content BUT he is not 'one of us' and that must remain clear.

A leftist I know argued that because liberals have no idea how to fight they'll be harder to fight because of that 'chaos is war' bullshit.

Ahhh, the lies manlets tell themselves.

The real problem here is Hillary. You can maybe brainwash normies into believing she's the smartest person on the planet, but you'll never make them believe they would want to spend a Saturday night with her. Her personality is clingy grandma who nags too, if we're generous.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of a court jester that they aren't seen as a serious threat, so they can treat the king in ways that no one else would dare (ex: call them out for idiotic opinions). If Trump really was an authoritarian dictator, the job of a court jester would be to treat him in a way that no one else would dare, for example by ruffling his hair.

I dislike Clinton strongly, but I still realise that she's a human, and I try to understand her motivations (even though I consider them selfish). Apparently liberals don't even want people to see Trump (or people, like us, to his right) as human.

Fucking amazing

It's still heart warming to see people on the fence see reason.

It's like watching a child growing up.

Wow, that turned out quite fucked.

I thought it was the same person too, all these kikes look the same to me user.

Whatever you say Tonto

I'd rather a momunemt to Trump is located in a place surrounded by other monuments to the achievements of white men.

I'll take Hitler and NSDAP Germany for 200 Alex. I can tell you're from 4chan, I advise you go back.

yeah, this needs a super saiyan shop

Of all the not-arguments I've seen today, this is pretty up there.

his hair should be the top of that rise
his face is too low as is

Nah. It's supposed to be shave off all your hair, put on a mask and become Bane.

Why not both?

You won't be talking like that when one destroys your knees, m8.

Donald Jr 2024

Fuck off

That's a great idea, user. It's those subtle things about a leader's appearance that makes people remember them. When people think of Hitler, they can immediately recognize him for his particular hairstyle and the moustache, and the same applies to Trump with his unique hairstyle.

I'm probably going to do something similar when I enter politics, probably going to do a bit of a Marcus Aurelius look, using my curly hair to my advantage and complimenting it with a beard similar to his.

you mean a full head of hear?

To all the anons who are currently jealous of Trumps hair do to their lack thereof… Just remember… Shaliday!

I've been looking a bit at the comments on twitter and something is weird to me. There's an argument that goes along the lines of
And doesn't say much else, sometimes they talk a bit about objectivity but I still don't get it. It sounds like it's OK for journalists to play it loose with facts as long as they can bring the enemy down. As if it wasn't all part of the same propaganda branch and that was the reason why they're so mad.

I hope so. Those fags don't even have guns.

Different user, I have a full head of blond hair (feels good man) but I tried shaving it a few years ago to see how the bald look worked for me. It turned out I had a stupendous crop of moles on the back of my head, complete with a Gorbachev-like growth on my head that was disturbingly warm to the touch.
Needless to say, I have a full head of hair again. I should probably start rubbing garlic paste on my head for good measure.

If you are going for accuracy, the animal is called a wildebeest, so you should call Hillary and her supporters Hilldebeests.

kinda gay tbh
jimmy, you're supposed to headpat girls

Sometimes I love YT comments.

(checked)

Where do they get this idea? I get that they think he's racist because of the wall (even though that's a legal and economic issue) and for acknowledging that jihadists are Muslim, but what in the fuck makes him homophobic, let alone antisemitic? These faggots just throw these words around with nothing to back them up, it's really pathetic.

Since this seems to be the general election-related humor thread, have a webm I converted from one of Sargoy's videos.

Also to all the people talking about balding, I'm pretty sure the gene comes from your mother's father. If he went bald, you're probably going to as well.

trump is the bad guy to them. therefore, all things considered bad apply to him, even if it makes no sense

minoxidil + microneedling bi-monthly (using dermaroller) will totally reverse hairloss. it's also cheap as fuck to do.

theoretically you could also use anti-dandruff shampoo daily for the same effect over a longer period of time

The likes and dislikes for every video clip of this interview are way off. Watching the rest of the interview, it's easy to see why CTR is majorly pissed.

Trump comes off as the most likeable guy in the world–smart, compassionate, hardworking, willing to laugh at himself, and HONEST. The contrast to Hillary is astounding. Just imagine if Fallon were to poke fun at her the way he does at Trump in this clip–the fact that she would be secretly pissed under her robotic exterior would KILL any intended humor. Trump just laughs.

What really gets me throughout this whole interview is how much the audience is eating it up. They're cheering for Trump BIG LEAGUE.

We're experiencing a major sea change right now on the political landscape. I attribute it to Hillary's decline. Since she's sputtering, many voters are checking out UNBIASED info on Trump for the first time, and they're happy with what they're seeing.

I'd highly recommend watching the rest of the interview for yourself (and liking the videos on Youtube to combat CTR).

RIP my ears

COUGH

Are you retarded?

It's too much.

Holy shit I expected 90% dislikes. Trump presidency confirmed.

Ivanka still has a lot of growing up to do.

Quality. Have a qt as compensation.

I love it . I love his positive energy.

Applauds IRL.

That's just leftist trying to down talk his pathetic self.

Can you make it animooted?

Bots in full force I see. Nothing new there.

There's actually science that shows how bald men have higher IQ, and that the optimal height for maximal IQ is 170 cm.

Don't feel bad user.

I want him to look like that in the white house everyday.

Women don't grow up, user.
They're fit for raising children because it takes one to know one.

the way Trump mentions Ivanka alot makes me belive she will run after him

Not that it was hard, but Jimmy Fallon >>> Jimmy Kimmel.

You just go bad luck with some genes, user. You likely have good luck with others. I'm in my mid-thirties and I've a luscious, full head of hair. But if I try to tan, I turn into a lobster. We each of us have our own flaws.

why the fuck would you ever want to tan you race traitor faggot

And a great director. Triumph of the Will is classic propaganda.

Yes, please.

Maybe because he wasn't a faggot like you user. Settle down already. You rather we have a cuck like wilson or obama instead? Goddamn, injun warriors are part of our American history. That's why we name all our football teams after them.

Doesn't he visit a hair prosthetics office in a Trump tower of his that belongs exclusively to him and his family? That's what I heard some time ago.

Go! Go! Zeppeli!

Checked, and agreed. It's great to see that he's not too vain to do that sort of thing.

Because it's healthy.

Thank you for Correcting the Record, $0.01 has been deposited into your account!

I nutted.

Profoundly underrated post.

We wouldn't even need guns to win that war. Even the fags who pack heat are backing Trump by now.

We name attack helicopters after the injuns too man.

This, I'd love to see Trump with old school slick back.

wew

Kek

You're first in line, Devin.

his hair actually looks pretty good slicked back

What the fuck does fascist even mean to these people?

“You disagree with Bernie Sanders.”

I bet there are "eyewitness accounts" of nazi clowns coaxing kids into gas chambers.

The First Family is so fucking wholesome lads

jej

they use it the same way they have used racist, now that the word racist is losing it's power over people.

It was the audience from the commander in chief forum with Trump and hillary attending, but speaking at different times. This is the audience reacting to hillary.

If there hasn't been yet there will be

Fag

1 minute in paint

I second that idea.

Funny how all these females always get unverifiable death threats. Must be the patriarchy covering the evidence.

Notice something. When it's them using media as a force to discredit the right, it's just jokes. why so serious, the right needs a sense of humor. When media is used to bolster the right it's anuddah shoah all of a fucking sudden. These kikes know very well the power of media.

isnt mark kern the nostalrius guy?

Yeah, better known for twitter bantz now though.

It's because what Fallon did here (Humanizing Trump) is directly undermining their primary opposition strategy (Demonizing Trump) and therefore is actually more damaging to their efforts than anything else could be.

Fallon could have said in words "I endorse Trump" and spend the whole night talking about his policies and they would be less mad about that than they are about 73 seconds of them goofing around.

They are freaking out that this one little moment of humanization could undermine 14 months of work done to "Hiterlize Him".

thats weird, i always thought they were cucks for not banning the gooks from the server

although maybe its cos hes one of them and he was just defending the motherrand

GG was like a SJW shoah, wasn't it?

Holy shit guys, the media conspiracy is in full swing. The entire weight of the Juden press is coming down on Fallon for daring to be fair to Trump

They are even pushing that shit in countries outside the US, was at my mom eating dinner when this came up in the news. Even she wondered why the fuck this was in the news

I hope the abuse hes gets is a wake-up call:

"Jimmy! Your leftist friends are tyrannical cunts!"

remember that she was against gay marriage before she was for it.

Nah, it shows your body reacts adversely to normal levels of testosterone.

Bald men are basically allergic to testosterone.

going to be a fucking blood bath.

This is how fucking bonkers society is. These weak-willed faggots have not only abdicated all right to their own self-defense, they feel like you should be forced to abdicate your right as well.

Good point, just showing that he's not an evil robot is the antithesis of the narrative they have been presenting (also shows how fucking weak it is that it can be destroyed by messing up his hair)

Allergic? Strange. When i'm 3 days wihout sex/fap i feel extremely good and hungry for sex.
If this is true (abou the alergy), That's sad. Principally because i'm getting a bit bald .
Do you have some proof?

No, we was the project lead for vanilla WoW, and has had a part in virtually all of the good Blizzard games. Though he did advocate strongly for legacy servers alongside Nostalrius.

Well, people have already paid more than $100 million for ambassador roles all around the world. I doubt they will just give up that money for nothing.

I doubt they will just double up and put even more into it now that they feel hillary is losing.

I mean I don't doubt they will double up. It's all or nothing here.

He has a lot more hair than I thought..

wew.

Does anyone know what Brendan Fraser is up to these days..?

Something tells me meme magic might be working on him :^)

looks like we are hitting the acceptance stage earlier than expected

She needs purging.

Unless your black you cannot be that stupid.

Put that on youtube.

It's like corn silk - flyover hair, not combover hair.

Huh, so he's not even balding? Guess that blows out all the snarky comments about his hair.

Plus garlic tastes great.

oy vey they told me it was going to be a star wars movie which I had been wanting to see since 1953!

take it to /vx/ you degenerate, this is a christian image board

It's been half finished for over 20 years, its never going to get done. So ya taking the mountain would be a cheep/smart move.

Inb4 Fallon has Clinton on, wheeling out a hyoooge jar of pickles, and challenges her.

On late night television, jimmies rustle you.

We have revived the Old Gods.

The election is ours, should Kek will it so.

Oh shit, I didn't even think of that. A literal Jimmy Rustle.

These memes are off the charts.

One of my normie friends mentioned this, apparently some Jew comedian back in the day did a movie about being a clown entertaining kids on the way to 'the gas chambers', but it was never released.

I wanna say Jerry Lewis.

That's probably the reference.

It is indeed
imdb.com/title/tt0068451/

Now let's see proof that Hillary's hair is real

I know the Holla Forums policy is to shit on Gamergate, but it turned a lot of centrists into hardline right wingers.

How come liberals never want to move to Mexico if Trump wins?

They will probably give you a bullshit reason like "its their country and canada is ours".

But are vitamins jewed?
They seem like they'd be an easy way to get some good ol' estrogen into the goyim's bodies

he looks a bit like the guy from MDE World Peace kek

Remember, most of the people writing this are girls and beta men barely out of the house; the type that think Bernie 's style of communism "had never been tried before".

Fitting for its name, Gamergate worked well as a gateway.

Those glorified bloggers are truly pathetic. I can't imagine how it feels to be such a zombie.

He can afford to "fix" his hair if he really was vain.

It might have started as a combover when big hair was in style but now at this point his hair is his brand. Trump knows the value of a strong brand so he is going to stick with it.

GG, before all the faggotry, opened my eyes to how all this poison in our media is due to an organized propaganda effort by the likes of the open society foundation. They massively overplayed their hand and radicalized a large part of a generation. I'm excited to see where this goes.

salt from sfgate
sfgate.com/politics/articleComments/Donald-Trump-Jimmy-Fallon-hair-messed-up-video-9227056.php

The tide is shifting even on the liberal websites.

While we're off topic, what's with the 1x1 px images?

jesus christ, how horrifying

GG was always full of faggots. I'm in the same boat as you though, it really helped open my eyes to the lying scumsuckers that fill the media.

I think this is my new favorite guy. Meme it.

user the youtube uploader has a watermark at the beginning of the video.
Here's another one of his.

oh boy

i love how the saltiest comments are almost unanimously people with beaner or muzzy names with a peppering of hairdye problem glasses sluts… are the cuck males finally learning their place?

The thing about the hair ruffle I was legit worried they'd take him out back and hang him for "humanizing trump"

shit, It wasn't even an act that was 100% against them; if Trumps hair had turned out to be a toupee he'd be a living saint to them.

*galeic
!= celtic
but yeah its awesome - his christian name is irish and his surname is german

goys:
compare this interview with his stephen colbert one.
apart from this going smoother, the real thing to note is the difference in play / tactics.
on colbert he was under attack (ofc) and hence he shot down all of colbert's set up's and just used the opportunity to push his talking points while he had the air time. it was a much, much different atmosphere.
with jimmy, you cold tell that not only was he less defensive (as jimmy was less aggressive) but also his goal was completely different: his aim wasn't to get his points out and promote, but rather to humanize, personalize, and normie-ize himself (as peaked with his magnanimous display of allowing his mane to be ruffled by the plebs)