Body

Do I have a trap body?

Yes, now post pictures of yourself in a skirt

no, but i know of an intensive program involving rope and a tree that should help whip you into shape rather quickly

lmao fuck off nigga

no

give kik and i will evaluate your trapness more in-depth
and yes i am licensed

Yes that looks exactly like a clit. Welcome to 4chan.

yes.

what is the point of this question if you don't post face? that's the most important factor here

Don't have a skirt, sorry.

Also my dick is 6 inches hard

post face, nothing else really matters besides that

You don't know shit about a cups. Kill yourself.

It's night & I'm ready to fucking die in my sleep.

Sorry it's blurry

this, tbh
sage for shit thread and faggot who should die

So i'm just going to assume it's your jawline because you're covering it in both photos. You're not ugly but you'll never be "trap". Just be a cute BOY ffs there's not enough of those and often you fags look worse when you start "trapping" anyway

Shit…

Listen, buddy, it's not your fault you got circ'd. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO FURTHER. IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OKAY LITTLE BUDDY.

Eh, I've been having dreams of fucking traps lately so what do I know, but they were like half your age.

So you fucked a 9 1/2 year old?

I take it back slightly. Still, you can drink soy and take care of your skin but don't be trying to be a tranny. Just be cute.

i'd fuck you tbh desu

I'm not a tranny

Good. But more advice, get a cute SHORT haircut, like Felix our lord and savior, wax/bleach your facial hair, and moisturize. Learn to smile and keep your eyes wide open as well.

good chat, go get em champ

I don't have facial hair.

when then a little foundation never hurt anybody

I usually do that when going out.

I also used to use Gentoo, now I use Artix.

cute, give kik so i can orbit you like an asshole

Kik is botnet

kik is where i text faggots consequence free

Ass or GTFO

I agree, we need to see your boy butt. The front looks amazing, cute face with some work, now what about dat ass

You should go for presenting yourself as a twink instead of a trap.

Everyone loves twinks

I'd fug

>>>/cuteboys/

Make sure to load up on plenty of corn syrup while you're at it goy- er, gurl ;^)

Im sure a woman will fuck you. Just keep trying atleast you arent fat or a lanklet