Yesterday found this in my back yard

Yesterday found this in my back yard.
Decide to keep it and give it a good home.
Wanna help me name her? tbh

Name her S.T. for Shit Stain. Where'd ya find her? In the suburbs or city?

Sadie

tay tay, is that you?

city

i wish tbh

name the cat meredith, tbh

I've never understood the attraction to her. I have nothing against her, she's pretty. I just see nothing unique about her. No flaws.

have a (you)

Some women just look like a barbie to me, Satan. I'm not talking about huge issues, I'm talking about little imperfections that makes a person unique. There is nothing that makes her stand out to me. Don't be mad plz.

i'm not mad, user. tay tay is pure waifu. she's white, hot, not fat, well proportioned, not a libtard, a feminist (which is unfortunate), doesn't push the kike propaganda, slightly autistic (vid related - if i can find it), blonde with blue eyes, the aryan stereotype, generous, compassionate when it counts, creative, etc. it's very easy to fall in love with the fantasy of tay tay. falling in love with the woman herself would be an entirely different ordeal, of course.

Her name is "cat"

Listen, OP, I don't want to sound insensitive, but your story about finding a cat– bit of a yawner.

How the fuck does ST stand for Shit Stain?

Cats are bringers of evil. OP is a son of a whore.

you forgot to put sage in the text field, user

Fucking retards.
This site is full of fucking retards.

Yea, I'm right there with ya on her being hot, I can see why you like her, she just doesn't do anything for me.

Name her Pussy Delarente

you do you, user. i just know if ever given the chance, i'd impregnate the shit out of tay tay

Yesterpussy, Yester for short.

Your cat is named holohoaxer

Kill yaself

you are all dead to me

What about Lucky?

Mrs Mew

Call her Hidinoro. People will be "Oh is that japanese?" and the you can say with all smugness "No, it's an abbreviation of Hitler did nothing wrong." Usually a good conversation starter.

just call it wanker
cats are generally a bitch and you'll curse them a lot more than actually calls their name

t. stinging dog scum

You, I like you.

rolling

This is a fucking shemale! Are you blind, its a man filled with female hormones! It has the same skeletal structure as my cousin and the adam's apple is very prominent

Who is she btw?

no this is a shemale tbh

there is no adam's apple

Meow! (What's going on ITT guys?)

user, what did you name your cat?