My First Jewess

As the the age of jewish hegemony is coming to an end in the US, let us reminisce about our first jewess crush.

Here is mine - Shiri Appleby.

Who's yours?

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) hehe

Buffy was fucking garbage

O-oh my. you can't really love a jewess if you can't handle their state of mind caused by generations of inbreeding I guess

Otherwise known as Jewtits.

She's the only reason I'd ever sit through a gay phone ad completely.
In retrospect, it made sense she was a Jew.

I wish I was an SS officer in a concentration camp with her as a prisoner, so I could defile her pussy before shoving her shapely ass in the oven as it leaks out my potent white seed.

Now that's what I like to call a sticky final solution

I was in my early 20s when this one became famous. Still think she's hot tbh.

Everyone I've met tells me the same line

Normies make my brain numb.

I'd fuck her.

You'd anything, but you will forever be a neverfuck.

How's things holding up in the basement Moishe?

Back to SA, your fellow goons miss you.

That's one hell of a claim you got there, friendo.

Wew, just go home to cuckchan already, cuckfaggot.

Ti's the truth.

no.

It amazes me how the titular character can be the worst one in that show.

them evil jewish boobs

I think she was outclassed by another kikess on that show

Khazar milkers hnnngg

Willow and Xander were far more annoying than Buffy.

Uh-huh

They're all jewish, haven't you goys figured it out yet?

If jews can act white and still be jews, why can't white act jew but be white?

Who said anything about acting?

this is Holla Forums

LOL xD you goys are so stupid.. :p

DRUMPF IS A CUCK
BIGOTS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Yeah, kike nigger, you people are losing power day by day, and your shithole experiment is going to end up with full on RAHOWA, your kike land is gonna get nuked, kike faggot.

Wew, you cucks never give up do you?

I can't really think of one specifically off the top of my head, but then there haven't been any hot stars in general for like 20 years at least.

How much does shareblue pay, though? I won't flip for free.

How are things going on your trumpcuck discord server?

Trumpy is cucking you loser faggots so hard, and you're liking it, admit it faggot, you like being treated like a bitch.

Now that's what I like to call samefag

dis is ur brayn on drup
jebus gryst

All me

My only qualm about her appearance is that she has really big gums. Like, when she smiles, there's so much teeth, and then an equal amount (or greater) of gums showing.

People like that freak me out.

This has to be the most mind bogglingly cucked pic I've seen recently.
There's no way Holla Forums has gotten this retarded, you have to be a shill.

Loved me some elaine

Ah yes, 1488D chess. That's why Trump bombed Syria, failed to repeal and replace Obamacare, is surrounded by neocons and corporatists, and is losing staff every month.

Unfortunately she fell for the body positivity meme

How can you all identify these women as such? What's the giveaway? I'm having trouble seeing it.

They work in film and television

You're saying this applies to every (((white))) woman?

I didn't use to have an innate ability to tell the difference but once I started studying on jewish characteristics it's rather easy. Jews have very distinct features even when they are like 80% white-mixed and more.

I imagine she was most kids
citation needed

boring

And literal cuckoldry.

Jews would whore out their women back in the "expelled from every country" days. European men grew accustomed to seeing jew women facial features and knowing those women were prostitutes. Jew women working as prostitutes would keep the baby they were pregnant with and the jew men would raise the sons as their own and the girls to be groomed as future wives. That way with every generation they would become closer and closer to the way their current european host country looked like.

In other words, the jews weaponized cuckoldry so they could blend in better.

sheeiiit, that kike made me hard

Have any source? Only for curiosity I believe what you say is true

into the trash

Just kill me now.

she's not jewish in the least

My first Jewish crush was Natalie Portman in Mars Attacks. I was around 9 when I saw it, I think she was 15 in the film.

Jenny Slate I would marry and love unto death tbqh. I also had a crush on Winona Ryder as a kid she's 14 years older than me.

Wow user, thanks for showing me a fetish I already had, but forgot about it because such a thing doesn't exist.

JFMSU

It hurt finding out about sweet Leelee last year

Reminder that breeding with a jew and thus boosting the tribe's numbers is the ultimate form of race treachery

who cares if two people love each other

Aaaand it looks like the SS-NOFUN brigade has arrived. Everyone pack your bags.

The social construct called the jewish race must come to an end.

She is only a year younger than my oldest sister, the only older sister I grew up with.

It gets worse. It gets much, much worse. These are just earlier this year.

Why hadn't she found a nice cuck to be her husband and to say he loves her in every size? Could she better than that? Could she butter than that? Kike whale.

EVERYTHING IS FINE

WEW
that figure, synthol injections does the body good
I'm jelly

I realize Michelle Trachtenberg has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Michelle, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Michelle himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I eat too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted bitch like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My fans like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.

Yes I remember her, so sad, I would have boned her if not Jewish.

She is Jewish fucking filthy liar, the kikes and their lies, it still baffles me and angers me so much.

This lovely lady

Oh my

Well old boy you have a chance now see>>750467

A-user I…

I wish I was a german homeowner hiding them from the nazis in my attic. In exchange they would let me cum in their Jew cunts whenever I please, day or night. Eventually I would tire of them of course, so I would inform the SS of their whereabouts and they would be lead out of my home reeking of my cum to be taken off to the camps.

How is she not turning into ashes?

JEEEESUS CHRIST

Wouldn't it be okay if a non-whites does it, then they'd lose their race, and they would just be mixed.

Race/genetics matters a lot, look at the cultures each races has.

Pretty sure she got reamed out by some spook rapper somewhere along the line, too.

I swear she was the best part about this movie

She was also hotter in it than she's ever been since.

idiot

Would you a loli kikess?

KikeStein, for a moment I thought she was honest. My mistake.

I have no idea what to take from this post but I'm saving that gif for later use

holy shit did she died

The girl from wreck it Ralph was modeled after Sarah Silver tongue

No but that would have been awesome.

I-is t-that semen on her bosom on the third pic?

he scanned the shit out bernie bros and i'm okay with it.

Simulated semen courtesy of Kylo Ren from her guest appearance on Girls.

That's gross tbh

Mia Kirshner, anyone remember her?

I swear to god that's her in the fifth pic, and even if it isn't, I'm going to pretend it's actually her. She looks a dead ringer for Mia.

Are you retarded?

where's the kike nose then?

Source for the last one

dat jaw
dat bulge
Cute tranny tbh

*Vomits*

is that bush?

>>>/isha/

she was a 13yo slut on Sex and the City

Was the nanny named france jewish?

What is this? A Jewess for ants?

bumping to plug the new board again

Here you go user

hnnnnnnnngg

gross

Good thing nobody has to give a crap about you or your shit taste, pleb.

whoops, meant for

I love it when kikes fall for their own bullshit

Lesley Ann Warren is what happens when you take the best parts of Shelley Duvall, Sigourney Weaver, Susan Sarandon and Fran Drescher and toss them all into a blender to create the ultimate Holla Forums waifu.

Why this woman wasn't more popular than she ended up being I'll never know.

hey how about blackie(n) thread

Yeah, but not the one you posted.

Disgusting.

Sauce plox.