HAPPENING

I'VE FOUND WHAT BIDEN SAYS TO THE LITTLE GIRL!!!!

I RECORDED THE BACKGROUND NOISE WITHOUT HIM TALKING AND PLAYED IT PHASE INVERTED TO CANCEL IT OUT SO YOU COULD ONLY HEAR HIS VOICE!

"By the way, you know how horny I am huh, don't you? Talk to my lawyer actually (laughs)"

PROOF: clyp.it/jw1yvmok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO9J6Nzik5s#t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=G-lN8vWm3m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any high kike that doesn't diddle kids?

UHHH. No?

You can't hear shit in this.

No seriously, this is worse quality than the last one.

Some user posted this… It definitely sounds more like this.

"By the way, do you know how hard it is to get a 13 year old to slander her mother (brother?) and talk to my daughter ashley about the [sic] hill (film?)"

Here's the Original Audio:

I think this should be saged.

You're talking about a video with subtitles vs audio, you will hear what the subtitles say

duplicate posting should be a 1 month ban offense

youtube.com/watch?v=G-lN8vWm3m0

by the way, you retards comparing it to the video with subtitles dont know about the mcgurk effect

so should being a forum hall monitor

gas the archive defense force as well

Now it should be. No conclusion can be reached. We'll get Biden if he tries anything.

confirmed btw: if you are listening with 1 speaker/in mono it will sound fucked up so make sure you listen in STEREO and not on tinny laptop speakers

OP shamelessly bumping his shit-tier thread…

My laptop has stereo speakers, what now retard?

I'd fuck a 13 year old girl…

slander? or stand here?

That's not pedophilia, brainwashed american christian idiots. We, in europe, fuck 13 year old women daily. It's normal in all parts of world except US.
13 year old already bleeds and is in puberty, that is a biological sign she is ready for cock.

I thought exactly the same when I watched the video.

Yes, that's what we are working on. You mad?
Pedophilia is natural and normal, was always accepted until fucking christians came.

Exactly.
Old trash tattoo women is a meme spread by governments, SJWs and old women. Americans are so dumb they fall into this meme. They are biggest goys in the world.

Yet again, Tor posters affirm themselves as cancerous faggots.

He definitely says, "you know how horny I am"… "13 year old…" and "talk to my lawyer actually".

he definitely says something about "hard it is" "mother" and "daughter Ashley". Someone on the other thread said it sounded like "do you know how hard it is for a 13 year old girl to stand with her mother? ask my daughter ashley." His gestures are creepy, but his words are insulting. That's probably the reason the family acts like they do toward him afterward. Saging because duplicate post, and op should an hero.

torposter worstposter

Definitely a pedo.

poor maggie

I can't hear shit.

tor or not, he is right and he has arguments whereas you have only discussion errors

we have ID's here, newfag

No, he said, "By the way do you know where I can get a cheese pizza around here? Talk to my daughter about her new film."

Read the JIDF's 8ch.net manual before you shill, m'kay?

The guy is a pedo, but this video is retarded and proves nothing but thats he's a creepy fuck.

Call us when you have something solid and stop making this thread everyday.

sage goes in all fields.

All kinds of kikery above.

Retard alert.