Pedo

If you're thirteen, and you're attracted to pre-pubescent children, does that make you a pedophile?

Write me bro [email protected]

yes

ye

To feed all the pedos I gonna post some cp here ok?

im 50 and i have 8 yo gf
does that make me pedo?

i think so

nah just young at heart

even when it's platonic?

at what point it would no be pedo anymore?

:3

It's ok if she identifies as an adult.

not if i identify as child?

either way. as long as it's not that you identify as a child and she as an adult cause then that would be pedo.

yeah, i wouldn't want her to go in prison

yes. They jail 16yos for trading genital pics

That does not mean they are pedophiles.

legally it does, pretty much

is lolicon legal?

seriously is it legal in the us or are people getting arrested?

Once you start getting to 17-18+ then you are a pedo

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

bump tbh 3e

I'm a 92-yo going out with a 10-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 10 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

many things are esoteric in the US, crossing the border esoterically, to loving a loli :3

AHHHHHH

moar

Where the hell is this face coming from– I've never seen it once ever until today on 3 different websites.

abc

nazi punks fuck off etc

I wonder why…

Needs more little blue pills, perhaps?

My thoughts exactly.

Why are people bumping these loli threads?

3/10 larp tbh

Hi newfag. You really should go back.

i

rondom bamp

No