Are the Simpsons true communism

Are the Simpsons true communism

They don't even know anymore.

True communism is an utopian state of affairs, and as such, can never be realized.

WRONG

That's the point of it though, for true communism could be achieved it would and then what would the kikes do? It's built as a system that's basing its justifications on that eventually utopia will come. Putting people in concentration camps, rape, murder and so on is all justified because life isn't utopian and marxism will lead there. The entire point of marxism is that there isn't an endgame, the desired state of things are a brutal oppressive regime.

Yes until the show gets canceled. Then it wasn't real communism.

A goon, truly shit television and shite films does that to a Holla Forums board. Only good thing at the moment is Twin Peaks. That's pretty much it.

If only. All the writers would have been starved to death in a breadline by now.

The meme rennaissance.

Holy fuck I miss truthposting.
I'm glad it died before it got run into the ground like cuckposting did though tbh.

You're a funny guy.

I don't understand, it lasted like two months.
By maymay standards that's like a newborn making a funny noise and then dying.

wow a bunch of posts just disappeared

It started by the actually faggot coming in here and posting (who was tolerated by Holla Forums btw). He was easily baited so I pretended to be him, and no one could tell the difference, so I just kept making it more absurd until it became a meme.

I truthposted plenty of times myself, as did several others, and you still didn't explain what you meant.

It was spammed for much longer than that. It was the definition of a forced meme.

He was both a Holla Forums and Holla Forums reject. How more pathetic can you get?

Really?

There was a thread on Holla Forums back when Holla Forums literally had redditors migrating to populate their board, shooting the userbase number up from the ~400 they usually had. On there a bunch of posters self-identifying as Holla Forums showed up and someone asked about that guy. They collectively disowned him, but that could also be because they didn't want to be meme'd on by proxy. They have a terrible reputation of being cucked and humiliated as it is.

People should start impersonating Val, but then again, no one wants to be mistaken for a pedophile.

They got memory-holed.

All forms of utopianism are unattainable.
You need to be more realistic, move to a different political system. Half-measure communism doesn't work.
This horrid capitalist pyramid that is our society isn't particularly desirable, but it works. Monarchism also works. The things that work aren't the things we want.

What did he say?

That Holla Forums is shit.

they were no fun spergs posts
nothing of value was lost

lul

Interesting opinion.

That implies the majority of Holla Forums didn't love TS from the get go. The only person who didn't like it was Timposter.

sounds like capitalist dogma has cucked your brain dawg

I don't think that The Simpsons was a failure of a show.

this post is not true communism

Not an argument.

Topkek. I've been to cuckmunist countries, and this is very true.

You sure?
Because I've visited this board at least once a day for almost three years and I only remember TruthSeeker popping up just before the election at the earliest.

Well, not one you understand.

Communist countries having nothing on their shelves is the fault of capitalism?

Well, no, because if we lived in an ideal and utopian society there would be no need for any kind of governmental redistribution to begin with. In fact if it was a utopian society we wouldn't even need government to regulate things because people would just not be faggots.

This is the ultimate irony of communism, the only way for it to work would be in a world where it's not needed to begin with.

I could also tell you about the terrible infrastructure, social unrest, agriculture problems, extreme inflation, near starvation of everyone who wasn't a farmer or friends/family with a farmer, and general filth, but you probably don't won't to hear all that.

Best go back to >>>Holla Forums

Not an argument.

Exactly. Like all utopian visions, communism requires us to ignore human nature as it actually is. Hence the attempt (somewhat successful) to convince people that there's no such thing as "human nature" and that we're all blank slates shaped entirely by culture.

Remember when The Simpsons was still watchable?

This is actually a genuine representation of Holla Forums right here. Nobody can get along there. But then again, can't the same be said for literally any other board on Holla Forums?

Stagnant hellhole, so yeah.

Was TS the same guy who Holla Forums canned for Power Girl/JoJo autism or was that someone else? I'm having difficulty remembering all my Holla Forums spergs.

Truthspeaker was a couple of guys trolling.

No that's some crossposter that is still butthurt about that whole ordeal.
He even still posts here occasionally. If you see a thread where the OP is complaining about Holla Forums and calling for a raid it's that retard.
TruthSeeker was a legitimate autist that truly believed that true communism had never been tried and fully bought into his own no true scotsman fallacy, and had zero ability to tell when he was being fucked with (webm related).

I don't think he realised people don't give a fuck about his political beliefs on a board for movie/TV shitposting.

Legitimate autists typically can't understand such concepts as others not giving a shit about what they think and will drone on and on until they eventually get tired.