Happy Birthday Stan Lee!

Happy 94th Birthday Stan Lee!

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/stan-lee-tells-the-sjws-to-make-their-own-characters-they-cry-in-response-6025015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your not gonna get away this time LICH

What did you expect? He's the guy who stole everything and makes all the marvel guys suck his cut-dick and voices in almost every marvel game, game and cameos in every marvel movie at some point.

Stan Lee is some kinda horrid Ur-preist who steals divine energy from his "true believers" in designated Marvel blood rituals or something.

I don't wanna hate Stan Lee but his stances on the SJW shit happening in the comics and movies while I also have a deep seated hatred for (((them))) makes me question my stance on him.

Remember to always remember the lessons he continues to teach us.

Kek.

Could you elaborate? I'm not doubting you, he's obviously complacent in it, but I'd like to know more.

I'm pretty sure Stan has been draining Frank Miller's soul for years.

We're going to have to carve us a wooden stake and drive to New York.

Isn't he negative towards changing established characters, but supports making new ones instead? I remember him saying that Peter Parker should not be gay/non-white, because that is not who he was created as.

Who's gonna be next? He can't keep getting away with it!

He thinks black MJ is fine and thinks Nazi Cap is a hell of a ballsy move. The latter is not really outright approval but not saying it's wrong and fucks up everything about the character is the real problem.

have you got sources?

I think I remember him liking the Hydra Cap thing just because it's a twist.
When it comes to him and the modern comic scene he's a casual really.
He doesn't care about Captain America's history or why it doesn't make sense anymore.
To him it's his grandkids playing with his old toys.

Stan Lee literally told people to stop changing established heroes and for minorities to make their own. How the fuck is that SJW?

can we get a source please? would be much appreciated.
It' funny, back in his day to fill any diversity they just made a hit new character.

Need a black? Black Panther.
European? Have a norse god on me
Russian? let's make her a smoking chick too

now it's all destroying legacy.
There's no sidekick becoming the hero anymore.
It's killing off the hero, making some unrelated black chick the new hero and bringing the old one back

theralphretort.com/stan-lee-tells-the-sjws-to-make-their-own-characters-they-cry-in-response-6025015/

“I wouldn’t mind, if Peter Parker had originally been black, a Latino, an Indian or anything else, that he stay that way,” he said. “But we originally made him white. I don’t see any reason to change that.”

It's the power of clean livin'! (also doing cocaine in 1975 vs 1985—-big difference)

Stan, for all of his faults, is something that's been gone from comics for years: an actual writer.

That's why he seems casual is because for him, these are fictitious characters and nothing matters but the story. Captain America's history doesn't need to make sense. He just needs to be entertaining and to sell comics.So for him, Hydra Cap isn't some big crime against the character because he sees it as being a possibly entertaining story that would sell comics.

Stan represents the long-lost disconnect between creators and fans. Creators think of their creations one way, the fans think of it another. For example, Batman fans hated the 1966 Batman series, yet Bill Finger approved of the series and wrote episodes for it. Back then, such attitudes were common, but now, with fans now reading the work of other fans, a difference of opinion between the creator and the fans is unthinkable.

He can't hear, he can barely walk and he's on a pacemaker

Yeah, for all his faults he's actually still a good guy left in the industry. Now if a writer want to disconnect him/herself from the reader then they must remove their twitter/Facebook/Instagram account and use alternate email. Or become a complete recluse like Bill Watterson (the creator of Calvin and Hobbes). When a writer changed their story because of reader outrage, then it's game over.

Who will bite the dust first: Soros or Lee?

Oh please. The man's never written anything that wasn't plotted or outright written for him beforehand. He supports these dumb decisions that Marvel makes, for the most part, because he's the face of the company and a loyal company man. If the man who is basically Marvel's mascot starts talking shit about Marvel's business practices, then it makes Marvel look really bad. They can't have that, so Stan, publicly at least, supports practically everything they do good or bad.

I suspect someone might actually gather the wherewithal to kill Soros, so Soros

But wasn't he against Marvel removing the Fantastic 4 because Fox had the rights?

I don't think he's actually said anything about that. I did use the qualifier 'practically', he's talked shit about Marvel occasionally. He said he didn't like race swaps, he said a Marvel movie was bad (can't remember which one, not one of the Disney ones), he claimed support for One More Day but then undid it in the newspaper strip, which still controls, and he actually sued either Marvel or Sony (or both) for not paying him royalties owed from the Spider-Man films

I think he disavowed the Daredevil movie but yeah.

Because he's still in Marvel payroll. Can you blame him for that?

Yeah I can

Three words: Corporate owned characters

They don't pay him that much. He's an 'honorary' employee these days

He doesn't have that much longer, judging how they just filmed his cameos all together

I mean you're really wasting your energy if you hate the guy. He's in his fucking 90s, he's allowed not to give a fuck.

fucking greentexted half my post accidentally, oops

Cracks me up every time I see it.

Also took the mother, Debbie Reynolds the next day that bastard! He can't keep getting away with killing for cameos!!

Lee's opinions on current comic happenings are about as relevant as Alan Moore's: not at all. I'm pretty sure that the only reason people ask him is to illicit material for the usual clickbait articles.

Reminder that when Perlmutter became Marvel CEO, one of the first things he did to address the company's financial woes was try to get Stan to accept less money. Lee and his lawyer negotiated a salary raise instead, with a check for writing Spidey's newspaper strip and a pension for Stan's wife. Why? To keep Lee from potentially contesting his claim to Marvel's characters.

Wasn't there news about Marvel preserving his likeness and voice for CGI cameos?

I think it's been said his vision is so poor now, that he can't even read comics (possibly without large text).

Wasn't there news about Marvel preserving his likeness and voice for CGI cameos?
There was some news about he has already filmed his next four Marvel movie roles.
There also seems to be evidence that for the upcoming Big Hero 6 animated series he might have done voice work for that too.

It would make 2016 even more sweeter though

You're the worst kind of trash

No, you're the worst kind of trash

He can't keep getting away with this.

This fucker is worse than Sam Hyde.