(((Ashley Madison))) launches new advertising campaign to convince the gullible goyim to commit adultery

(((Ashley Madison))) launches new advertising campaign to convince the gullible goyim to commit adultery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Biderman

Video:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison#Data_breach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Me_Her
youtube.com/watch?v=vZrF8kpGj8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't this already shut down?

That's right goy! Normal, heterosexual monogamous relationships are so boring! Cheat on your spouse today!

Nope. The beast still lives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison#Data_breach

FUCK THIS PROVINCE TO PIECES! LET THE INJUNS COME FROM THE WEST AND NORTH AND SCALP US ALL FOR OUR TRAVESTIES!

Why would you expect anything other than an ugly balding jew to try to convince your wife to cheat on you?

I've noticed that polyamory is being heavily promoted as of late.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Me_Her

Put the CEO's name on the list, if the happening happens, he gets the fucking cross, rope is too kind for him.

Didnt ashley madison lose a lot of credibility after the hack?
What kind of dumb goy goes to them now?
These kikes need to be curb stomped until they twitch no more

These commercials are airing on major TV stations by the way.

Yes, but it was a normalfag website to begin with, meaning its userbase has already forgotten about the breach and returned to the well.

Wasn't the site also predominantly men? A huge majority if I remember right.

yes it was men and bots

women IRL dont need some fucking site to find a hookup lmao

I wonder who could be behind this?

no chin lol

The day I see all these (((degeneracy pushers))) swinging from lamp posts is the day my soul can finally be at peace.

And shes a mongrel.

Pretty audacious of (((them))) after getting their entire userbase caught tbh.

The wiki used to say "Bilderman is Jewish" but I think they edited it because it stood out too much.

It's called cucoldry user. Poly iscehag you call a parrot.

How can anyone be stupid enough to trust these people? They promote adultery, have mostly fake users/bots and their security was breached? Are normies even stupider than Non-Playable Characters now?

Huh?

I can't think of Madison degenerates right now. My eyes are on Hillary.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Aslo, Niggercocks.

On the bright side it's not a nigger. I guess when it comes to in-your-face they can't go straight to that, even though when it comes to implied it's always a nigger. Makes sense that it's a white woman, actually. They've pretty much normalized bisexuality amongst the entire female population. So this'll just seem like a natural progressive step in the right direction.

Women should never be allowed to cheat on their husband, but it's completely fine if you cuck your wife. She's worthless once she's given birth anyway, her work is done.

He should, she is a fucking rotter.

bump

Isn't this the site that got hacked and all of the data of the users was (((leaked))). Seriously, fuck anyone who is dumb enough to use this and this annoying "indie rock" faggot cuck music I can't fucking stand it.

Dating sites make money on selling information they collect to advertisers, this is just a marketing gimmick.

That info is worth a lot, most of the major dating sites are owned by advertising firms.

What the fuck with this music.

Happy Madison productions.

Why did that come to mind?

These are pretty good commercials tbh. Makes me wanna cheat on that girlfriend i dont have.

BETA UPRISING NAO! 14th ANIMU DIVISION REGROUP AND HELP THE 88th MANGO DIVISION!

youtube.com/watch?v=vZrF8kpGj8Y

bump