Midget Thread

tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA
nypost.com/2017/10/27/couple-who-livestreamed-sex-assault-of-young-girl-get-prison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die pedo scum

what i wouldn't give, tbh

Kys pedo

what the fuck is happening?

plz post midget gifs

says the one posting midgets

wtf?

lolifox is back up.

i w-want lewd midgets s-sempai

i think she's developed a strange rash of some kind

They create one at an obscure time so the thread gets buried in the catalog. But once the other ones wake up they now have a thread to dump their midgets. However it is not like there isn't an abhdance of pedo friendly threads but I reackon thry just want the threads to appear fresh to lure people in.

We're nowhere near being that organized.

no, i think it's just because OP was a faggot. he opened a thread without having his own content, hoping other anons would fill the void left by OP's faggotry

Anyone got the video for this?

nypost.com/2017/10/27/couple-who-livestreamed-sex-assault-of-young-girl-get-prison/

There's got to be some CIA niggers here that will share the vid.

What you guys think of the pedo hysteria in America right now that is targeting so many hollywood producers and so on?

i think they should be focused on the jew aspect instead of the "pedo" aspect. focusing on the pedo aspect will make it so that we never reverse these kiked 18+ laws

That's just a blatant lie and you know it because you've co ordinating midget spam for the past 6 months.

Or op is a shill pedo.

Agreed. Also there's a big difference between say Eunice and her aryan husband vs jewish sexual exploitation of actors.

also agreed. when i say i want a 14yo, it's not so that i can go around popping as many cherries as i can find. it's so that i can recreate traditional marriage with a grill who is devoted to me

this really made me think.

If we're well organized then how come age of consent laws still exist?

The funny thing is that by denying them the chance to work (muh no child labour exploitation laws) and the chance to support themselves through prostitution they just ended up starving to death or having to thieving and gangs and such.

They would have turned to child labor but they made that illegal already, funny how in their efforts to protect children by stripping them of their right to work rather than starve to death just lead them to prostitution.
Kind of backfired if you ask me.

checked. it's almost as if coddling & sheltering children does more harm than good

Nigga why'd you have to go and beat me to the punch?

Funny thing also is when you don't let children make money they become dependent more on their parents and thus can be exploited/abused more by the parents.

t. would have been much better off in life if I could have got away from my parents early on and supported myself independent of them

Yep. Future generations are increasingly more deranged, dependent, incompetent, etc. too because of this sickly culture that denies the individual's rights under the guise of protecting them.

If anything women should be outlawed from working so they have to resort to taking care of and fucking their husbands good to survive.

you deserved this get tbh

This same thing is happening right now in Asian countries. They stop lolis from camwhoring for Western audiences so instead of supporting their families they starve to death.

i block asian cams from showing up on chaturbate, tbh

Anything to cull some Asians I'll support. I hate to even have to see one of those freaks walking around. Like, get out of my sight, you disgusting subhumans.

dubs confirms. anti-pedo is codeword for culling the population.

True that.

kys

reported for requesting cp

Truly, the Anglokikes are an eternal menace

I'm an officer of the law you can't just report me like that wtf. I have the right to investigate.

She's begging for cock

sick person

Before and after.

What, after 1 week?

i'd also like to know the answer to this. after what, user?
she looks much better in the 2nd pic, tbh. whatever she did, it was an improvement

looks like she went from 7 -> 9 yrs old, guessing?

Shis is growing up pretty well tbh

that picture is old though. she's like 16+ now and in that picture she is barely 10yo

They were taken a day apart.

she looks better in the 2nd pic. just saying

Holy shit 16, already?

Yeah she's got some granny modelling pictures but the sets are rare.

let me try to find an example for you, if I can

that would be helpful, user. and appreciated

this

I am a hebe, so this should be good

I'm going to look for more recent, but have this in the meantime

Fuck it.
Let me dig through my folders too.

omg, is that the same girl? she's stunning!

she is so beautiful. Thanks user

yes, daria

ty

im in love

it is not easy to find more recent ones, but I know she is almost certainly 16+ by now. This is all I could find

i might have more hol up niggers

That girl got legs for days, man. My god she is perfect

still pretty but that's too much makeup

Daria White if you want to pursue her. This is all I have of hebe Daria. Where the fuck is Daria user when you need him?

Most beautiful Turkestani woman

thanks

Im savig this one. My fucking god, her eyes are killing me

So she is Turkish?

Turkestani is an ethnogeographic denomination; IOW I'm deriding her as a Russian ethnic.

LGs transcend race. it doesn't matter what ethnicity a little girl is, all little girls are perfect.

shitskin detected

only non-little-girl shitskins are shitskins.

Forgive me if I'm wrong- I could be wrong- but being onion hosted- doesn't that make cp here kind of… possible? What's with the anti-pedo talk?

it isn't onion hosted its a clearnet website.

No there's no chance of an imageboard hosting cp. Don't be absurd, faggot.

Is that from Welcome To The NHK??.

Pedos… who can blame them?

Pedos need to die

AHHHHHH

#

Good call

whats lolifox?

Lolifox is an alt right website used by super child predators

i'm trying to find it but google isnt being very helpful
maybe i should give up and stick to 2d

I enjoy the Disney Channel, too!