Well Holla Forums I am fucked

Well Holla Forums I am fucked.

I got into the military (Air Force like a pussy) for a single term because I thought that for once I would get somewhere with life. I did pretty well, and once I got out I moved to be close to my mother who hadn't seen me since I got in and started college on the GI bill. Well, after two semesters, the school fucked up my paperwork with the VA and they cut off payments to the school and to me, and since I was taking a ton of accelerated classes, I didn't have a job and was living on the stipend from the VA. Since that happened, my mother, who would have helped me out turned out to be paranoid and believed in the whole gang stalking bullshit and quit her job, so she is moving back in with relatives. The money has run out for me, I have nothing left to sell, and I still have not heard back from any companies about an interview. My phone service will be suspended next week and I can't pay it. I am too pussy to an hero, but I don't really see any other options.

Wat do?

At least I'm not the only one that got fucked by the god damn VA.

I have always been able to find a job quickly on Craigslist, usually paid cash.

Just patrol there until the VA straightens out your shit or a real company calls you back

I would also lay off most or any substances until you have things figured out. They make tough times tougher

Already 2broke2smoke

They "fucked up" your paperwork? Is that not enough reason to sue?

Well, keep applying for jobs. Once you get the first shitty job keep applying until you get accepted by a good one.

Have you tried posting to a website with people who give a shit?

Some do
although most don't

I'm sure the Navy has an assistance program for shit like this. I know the Army does, with there's you just call and explain what's going on and they'll hook you up with whatever you need. Take advantage of all the welfare shit. I wish i could've finished BTC and milked this shit my entire life. It's literally the only benefit to falling for the military meme

Either you're enrolled in classes or you're not. If you're enrolled, you get the gibs. If they stopped gibs, it means they think you're not taking classes. Go to VA with proof of your enrollment. If they need a special document, go to the school admin's office every day and keep hassling them until they give it to you.

Why can't you straighten things out with the VA?

TFW you realize that your country is being defended by morons.

ikr air force are Holla Forumstards and cia is /pone/

You can get a day job anywhere as a janitor ,receptionist, guard, night cashier etc. Just have to be motivated and keep asking around.

Best advice

Re-enlist in a better branch of the military

just bee urself

If you don't have any other options consider re-enlisting. It's not fun but it's better than being a penniless hobo on the current climate.

I hear Spoony is seeking a secret butt buddy to gently coax him out of the closet. It doesn't pay well, but it's a living.

pretty much this. good luck user.

post dick

Kek

dfg