You guys are fucking sick freaks

You guys are fucking sick freaks

Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

Exempts from the application of this Act: (1) any visual depiction of customary and normal veterinary or agricultural husbandry practices, the slaughter of animals for food, or hunting, trapping, or fishing; and (2) good faith distribution of an animal crush video to a law enforcement agency or a third party for the sole purpose of determining if referral to a law enforcement agency is appropriate.

Provides for compliance of the budgetary effects of this Act with the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010.

MODS!MODS!MODS!MODS!
MODS!MODS!MODS!MODS!
MODS!MODS!MODS!MODS!
MODS!MODS!MODS!MODS!

That meme is hilarious. But this is the reason I don't click spoilers anymore.

hot

find something new to do, user. you posting this webm over and over is stale. if you actually have a sexualized crush fetish; seek help, m8.

Fellate a broken bottle faggot

at the risk of sounding like a newfag, FPBP (also checked)

this is the literal trademarked template statement of newfaggotry

da fuq how is this .jpg a .gif?

I din't know but some of these cp pixels in the back were made strangely blue and reveal the password.

Why?

i'm a new fag here anons is this for real?

such a qt. i remember a 3 months back there was a thread about her. probably going to show my age here but good times man, really good times.

pedophilia is probably less degenerate than having a crush fetish tbh

no ;)

OP just by saving this disgusting shit in your computer it is FACT you will die by cancer in your 40's :) …. and we already know you are some sick freak with mental social problems so we all know you have no life and no friends and nobody that truly loves you , so pretty much you are the definition of the term A WASTE OF LIFE

mfw less backlash than a loli thread

This is legit the 8th thread op has made

Pedophilia isn't accepted by society at all. Animal abuse is as long as it's for food or leather or cosmetics. Because those animals aren't considered "cute" and deserving of protection by humans.

You sound like you're 14. Are you this butthurt because you popped a boner when the baby sister accidentally stepped on your hamster? Learn to reconcile your feelings. I was vegetarian for moral reasons when the infamous kitten video went viral a few years ago. I was pissed off and disgusted but that night I rewatched the video in my head and had to fap. If you don't want any guilty erections just avoid watching the shit like I do.

I'm surprised. Usually just yelling at a dog gets more reactions than someone putting their baby in the oven.

try again buddy

meep meep you can't blame me for that tbh

Sage

The sauce of that video was some private YouTube channel. People found him because he did a public channel of crushing "innocent" things (everything from crackers to spiders or something), some of which seemed suspicious. Anyway, eventually it was discovered that he ran a second channel where he would link to people that enjoy the boot-crushing fetish, and he was charged with animal cruelty and YouTube deleted his channel.
Just look up "YouTubers who went to jail" on JewTube and eventually you'll find it.