video
vimeo.com/182783834

WTF IS THIS POL I THOUGHT PEDOWOOD WAS A MEME

Other urls found in this thread:

oceansystems.com/dtective/index.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut
youtube.com/watch?v=bigmmoQg7nE
rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bill-clinton-took-more-than-twice-as-many-flights-on-pedophile-island-billionaires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2GgX9tjSA&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s1dauHe82sV5
youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs
clyp.it/jw1yvmok
hansenvpredator.com/
dailymail.
archive.is/OaDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=1ySamJ5Iavg&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=99
twitter.com/hansenvpredator
twitter.com/chrishansen
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden
clipconverter.cc/download/OyP5grrk/0/
www3.zippyshare.com/v/zaxiJUgF/file.html
archive.is/8j9Al
archive.fo/NyDPc
youtube.com/watch?v=CjBXfCoWC-4
archive.is/TtLN3
youtube.com/watch?v=9a1-L8x2DY4
youtube.com/user/senatorchriscoons/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da
youtube.com/watch?v=1iR0ZGrZWuA&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=z4CN89FgQpI
youtube.com/watch?v=NRPulXnA6Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
catsimatidis.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Catsimatidis
thefreedictionary.com/zilch
twitter.com/momofmac
pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The elite engage in pedophilia so that they all have blackmail on each other so that they can trust each other.

When you're a group of power hungry sociopaths concepts of honor and loyalty go out the window and thus they need another way to ensure group stability and security.

O_O

It definitely sounded like that…
Sticky?

Do we have any sound tech anons who can prove that's what he said?

wew

gonna need some audio autist to analyse at this.
nothing new.

The look on her face lets you know she knows she's cattle for him

captcha: FishCo

,':^)

;)

XD

Nice derail uncky joe

NO MORE PEDOWOODS. SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

=)

I see 4chan arrived again

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1984 by George Orwell

Hitler

Windows 95. Beginning of the end.

Year of sept 11

The year big bang theory came out and killed the internet.

find and HD video.

Even her mom knew she couldn't do anything. She looked away when she heard him say that.

What in the hell…

He definitely said horny.

Half Life 3 Confirmed

I mix for television but I'm on my phone. You need to use a compander.

BAN THIS FUCKER

So did the dude on the left of her mother, he looked pretty skeeved out too.

We need all resources on this one. Mods, please sticky.

Vice-president caught telling under-age girl how horny she makes him.

Sound wizards please work your magic.

KILL ALL PEDOWOODS

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

That was her dad.

1918. The year William Bronk was born.

Figured,but you never know in that fuckscape.

Not anymore he isn't, unky joe is daddy now.

This

And 13 year old.

1963. The year Kennedy was assassinated.

1964. The year the Civil-Rights Act was passed.

What we need is user to find a cracked version of dTective so I can decipher it for us.
oceansystems.com/dtective/index.php

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE DAMNIT

UPLOAD THIS EVERYWHERE

SPREAD TO TWITTER NOW

Bump

Grotesque.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
23 CONFIRMS, FUCKING CHECKED
MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED
PRAISE KEK

Mods pls sticky

he tried to warn us
but we didn't listen

Mods pls sticky

Seeing this before, I always knew that guy was a beta. Just the way he lets Biden touch his daughter and wife and doesn't do shit, hoping it doesn't become something more.

Why is this coming to light just now?

Report the thread and in the report, ask the mods to sticky.

hey thanks for the look of ultimate horror and disgust that's stuck on my face now, bump
what's 'the film'

fake and gay

a beta would laugh it off or maybe awkwardly look away. this guy looks legitimately scared like he was threatened.

HOLY FUCK WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?
JEWS CONFIRMED

#Bidenpedo on Twitter

Pure coincidence goyim, nothing to see here

your nose is showing…

He is a beta, just didn't laugh it off. He could have moved in between his family and Biden, or gotten closer to Biden quickly. His inability to act and just hope nothing happens is textbook definition of a beta.

Take your filthy fucking hands off of that asian qt, kike

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but you can't tell what he's saying in that audio. Work with proof or fuck off.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE UNTIL WE GET AUDIO TECH user ON THIS

nigger even if it is fake, there's plenty of other instances of pedo joe sniffing girls' hair, trying to kiss them etc. see

take a look at the people around him in the OP vid - her 'mother' slaps biden away, the girl dodges his attempted kiss, her happy smile completely destroyed. he might as well have popped a boner behind her.

at worst, this video is great propaganda.

I want the gas chamber door to have a window so i can watch Biden scream.

Can we get confirmation on the audio? Anyway the body language is enough to make this suspicious.

Isn't Biden a kike too?

Everything you and OP provided are suggestive at best. You've got nothing damning and that makes you look stupid regardless of how close you think you are to the truth.

converting to mp3 now, amplified version coming up

Why are you so fervently defending a globalist, zionist Jew? You're not fooling anyone here Schlomo.

If anything can scare you away from protecting your wife and child you are indeed a beta faggot

(´・ω・`)

Would Biden really be so disrespectful to a Senator as to literally molest his daughter in front of him? One of the VP's main roles is to schmooze Senators so that the President can get bills through the Senate. This sort of shit wouldn't exactly be compatible with that.

he's """Irish Catholic""" so yeah probably a crypto.

What do I need to go personally get ass raped by Biden as proof or something

alright y'all, so right off the bat, this vid definitely houses some sort of bullshit

you can tell just by looking at it, that the whole section where he's whispering has been pretty surgically de-amplified. the volume of the whole track is cut out, not just his voice. amplifying now

Could be a threat. We don't know how bad the pedo rings are in Washington. We can assume that certain members are warned to fall in line or shit happens.

If you have no proof then you defeat yourself.

Wow.
I thought this was going to be a joke or something. That's clear as day.

Fuck that's nasty.

Only if you film it.

ok user

I will wait until you learn more

Nigger, we're digging for proof right now while you go full SHUT IT DOWN. Anyway the body language alone should tell you something.

So fucking weird, he's practically groping her… the girl is obviously very uneasy.

(Biden's theme)

Bump for this.

If there's something there then I'll wait until I hear it. You've got be more skeptical than that user.

Hahaha what the fuck.

Why are you saging then? I don't really give a shit about the audio, again it's the body language what tells you everything.

Are you 12?

Wut.

note the distance

Crap. If it's a fake, it's extremely well done.

Seems so real, and you can hear him pretty well.

Eyes wide shut.

It doesn't make a bit of difference guys. Just meme it. They'll either have to let us run amok with the narrative or worse, address it, what the fuck do we have to lose, the credibility of full chan? pfffft

Body language can't get you arrested. I don't take you or OP seriously. You've got to better than this.

webm since OP is a faggot

Don't they look so…lonely? They could use a few ornaments.

he dindu nuffin

It can, actually. He was clearly harassing the girl. Also, even if the audio was confirmed do you really think the FBI would so much as touch him?

the elites are all evil pieces of shit nothing new all of the Brits ruling class are all pedos too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut
You should watch it.

Just spread it now quickly. Real or not, we'll meme it like Rato's the zodiac killer to embarrass and scandalise the current administration and make it impossible for Biden the gaffe king succeed Shillary.

I can't even believe we're talking about this like establishing authenticity helps us or hurts us at all. What the fuck guys. Just meme it and let KEK do the rest.

We should make use of these and such to meme him as some sort of pedo. It honestly would not be hard.

Shaping perception. There is potential in making him look like a pedo since he probably is.

Its a movie by Kubrick. He died and apparently the movie was edited a lot after his death before it came out. But its about pedo rings and the degeneracy of certain groups.

No thanks.

This has been known for quite some time. Now it's re surging again in unison.

that's right, I'm accusing all of you of not being skeptics at all. Clearly no one here has any audio skills, you're just shitposting in order to bump the thread until someone who does have audio skills does your work for you. You shitpost and wait like some asshole who can't do your own work. OP is a lazy faggot who perused through vimeo. WHERE ARE YOUR SKILLS NIGGER?

I was gonna go figure it out but got lazy. This shit is just dumb. The one OP used is edited from the original. He definitely did say something along the lines of what's said.

God I hope every last one of these Moloch worshipping pedos gets their dirty laundry exposed to every American.

Its about a whole lot more than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bigmmoQg7nE

Based user uploaded to youtube. Focusing on the body language instead of the audio.

Proof doesn't matter. We just need people believing it to be true… which this video strongly implicates.

not that simple when dealing with elites pedowood

he could have been threatened to see them die if he didn't coach them as his masters wanted

You cut deep user :^)

brilliant

That's why if anyone was serious they would go get the original and try to work with that audio instead. I just hate seeing this shit devolve into OMGOMGOMG DID YOU HEAR THAT?!

at this point the thread is doing what one might expect, since no one has audio skills all there is left to do is shitpost

How new are you?

if you were intellectually genuine and not just concern trolling you'd realize that's not at all what is happening. gas yourself.

just filter his ID and move on user.

Clearly no one here has any audio skills, you're just shitposting in order to bump the thread until someone who does have audio skills does your work for you. You shitpost and wait like some asshole who can't do your own work. OP is a lazy faggot who perused through vimeo. WHERE ARE YOUR SKILLS NIGGER?

Make love to a knife.

I just realized we can get some feminists to toss a shitfit over this. Top kek.

That said, the people uploading this are actually pretty clever. A lot of people who like to moderate their opinions to the middle will reject the audio but will have a hard time rejecting that Biden is acting like a pedo. The more examples of his hands on behavior, especially with feminists, the more they will dislike him and the left in general.

There was one here the other day who analyzed Hillary talking on the phone.

They were amateur though, I doubt they could do anything with this.

Maybe borderline feminists, who aren't crazy or deluded all the way yet. True feminists can protect mudslimes when they are killing people and refusing to give women's rights. They can just easily dismiss Bide because he works for the left's interests.

nice ID spook

Filtered. You're just shitposting and pitching a fit now.

no u

It's a shit thread to begin with.

Merely pretending to be new/retarded is no different than being retarded and is in many ways worse.

Then we can taunt them with it. We should have fun with this shit.

I think Biden is a mod on /r9k/ or something.

Biden is a meme target to begin with. How many retarded things has he said now?

:-D

Too many to count. The best thing is at least we can start early on him if Hillary is replaced.

The best way to work with this is to send it viral with normies. Edit all known videos and pics of Biden touching up kids together and put some music (perhaps Sexual Healing?) over the top. Biden creepily touching kids with very obvious sexual music over the top will create strong and permanent associations in people's minds.

Support this with a flood of related memes.

By all means, get an expert to clear up the audio, but that isn't going to engage the emotions of most people and many will probably dismiss it as fake regardless.

quick update, i think i got ahead of myself trying to prove that somehow this is fake b/c who the fuck wants this to be real- that's the wrong section of the audio, my apologies.

i don't think the subtitles actually match what he's saying, however.

the whisper is buried in press noise, pretty hard to pick out. so far, what i have is something closer to:

still working, i'll keep you posted

This is a good idea.

OP used SHIT video and didn't look for better ones on youtube.

THIS is a much better video

use this video if you are going to spread this

I can't believe I had to scroll down so far to get a fucking webm.

Shill logic.

Yea, I guess it could sound like that…

Lotta CTR faggots in here.
Do you even normalfag? It doesn't matter if it's inaccurate, they'll eat this shit up.
It sounds pretty much spot on. Face it, faggots. Dems are the Party of Pedophiles. Let's not forget Bill Clinton and his many rides on the Lolita Express.

rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bill-clinton-took-more-than-twice-as-many-flights-on-pedophile-island-billionaires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/

( ° ʖ °)

More like "movie about the Illuminati" you fucking pleb.

His right hand keeps inching down. Winds up in an unnatural position half on her chest, rather than on her shoulders.

Clear as day. Time to start spreading this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2GgX9tjSA&feature=youtu.be

Sticky this goddamit, fucking shills are everywhere.

There's a lot more of Pedo Joe being creepy in this video

Note how he always arranges things so that he just happens to be standing next to the little girl and can put his hand on her. It's all done subtly so no one can complain without looking weird. Typical pedo uncle behavior.

He's a (((Biden))). Of course he's a pedo. It's the Jewish affliction.

get the fuck out you nigger

Aww, baby's first day using Audacity.

Leave this to the professionals, bubby.

I'm gonna crack the lid off this shit tonight.

NO HIDIN' FROM THE BIDEN
NO HIDIN' FROM THE BIDEN
NO HIDIN' FROM THE BIDEN
NO HIDIN' FROM THE BIDEN
NO HIDIN' FROM THE BIDEN
NO HIDIN' FROM THE BIDEN

Ok. I'll be waiting right here.

One more thing, after priming normies with a few weeks of "lol Biden is a pedo" memes, that would be great timing to release the cleaned-up audio.

ok, after running it a million times, i'm pretty sure it's:

still having trouble with that last word, my guess is "film" or "Hill". 99% sure about the rest. anyone else want to give it a go?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1dauHe82sV5
here's the clip, truncated. i also took out some noise, amplified it a couple times, removed some other annoying clicks, but this clip is relatively undoctored.

sounds like a threat in joke form
who's the girl
is there a film we don't know about
anyone have relevant context to offer

cute. why would i leave this to professionals when you're all lazy as fuck.
get started or leave you faggot

Oh and THIS SHIT

I did hear "hard it is" instead of "horny I am" but the rest of it is hard to distinguish. I doubt that fucker would be so bold to say something like that with another woman right fucking next to them.

Excellent addition to the thread, take these (You)s as payment for making such quality posts.

seconded

They're shilling this thread hard. Don't let this pedokike get away, boys.

That's probably what she felt poking her…

isn't this an old video that has been posted before and nothing happened as a result?

im going to go out on a limb here and say he probably says
"By the way, do you know how hard it is to be a 13 year old to "stand next to" her mother talk to my daughter she does it all the time, you're cute.

I hear "you know how fun it is….a 13 year old girl" and not "you know how horny…a 13 year old girl." But it's pretty hard to make out with all the camera shutters.

he's definitely a pedo but this does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is? If it turns out that he's innocent at this moment, people will find it harder to believe that he's a pedo /if/when something else comes out

What I'd like to know is where do these rich fucks get all their meat from? I cannot fathom the genocidal amounts of rage if I had a daughter they did this to. A suicide vest, as much ammunition as I can carry and a rubber dingy to their island and no survivors kind of fury. Do they scrape up the homeless kids or pay off single mothers for their children to wipe their drug money debt clean?

From pedowood we know politicians and high profile people are given children from govwrnment institutions.

Or other sick fucks offer their own kids to them more discreetly.

Probably something closer to that.

He may be creepy, but I really can't imagine he'd actually say the other stuff with the mother 1 foot away like that.

It's still possible

Kidnapping and grooming.

That's what separates Holla Forums from the scum is detests - Holla Forums doesn't resort to willfully spreading lies to enact its will on others.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

He said "lucky."

Imagine sacrificing your own blood to this monster for your career?

Parents need to hang with Biden.

They can't keep getting away with this. Everyone needs to be thrown out. EVERYONE.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

That might be a power high for him. You know, "I'm the fucking vice president of the united states and there's NOTHING you can do about it."

Most feminists ARE borderline, user.

Third world countries for one. Just look at how many US diplomats got caught being pedophiles, many of the times getting away with it.

When our enemies are traitors, determined to destroy our countries and genocide the white race, we do anything we can to beat them down.
This is war, user…did you think it was not?

It all comes down soon enough

Turnabout is fair play.

Our "elites" are degenerates

could be. there aren't enough syllables for him to say exactly "stand next to". "stand with" still fits though.

creepy nonetheless, imo, wish i didn't have to see it.

They get kids from CPS, orphanages, illegal immigrants, and the international slave trade which is run by jews.

You won't find proof that he's a pedo, creeps like Biden are always subtle and hide behind plausible deniability. If any of the parents had confronted him, he would have been like "hey man, what are you so upset about? I'm just being friendly, I don't know what your problem is."

Put it this way… when you reach that echelon of power, do you really think you aren't at least partially aware of what's going on? And do you think that most of the people up there aren't aware of the full blown shit full on? And taking part of it?

I think the reality of life is far more fucked up than most people comprehend. It's utterly fucking insane at the top levels of society.

The "spread this everywhere!" is the giveaway, they did this in their old lady attacked by Trump supporter thread as well.

The only possible way that someone could get to this level of degeneracy and participate in these things, would be by worshipping the devil. These people are complete lunatics.

It was never a meme. Only the shills who drove the pedowood threads away with their incessant shitposting would have you believe that.

how old is that red head in first pick? she's a qt

We don't need "proof" to ruin him, user.
This video is enough, and you can easily tell by the look on the mother's face, the look on that poor girl's face, and the way she pulls away from his attempted kiss, that whatever he said to her, it was disgusting.

meant for

I fully agree. The thing is, it's muddled enough that people aren't going to give a shit. Right now at best this video just seems like a conspiracy theory video.

The thing is, the way the girl pulls away, and the creepy way Biden stands. . . I do think it's plausible.

Meant to reply to

But what do you expect from a bunch of homo owl worshipers who suck and fuck each other in the ass naked in the middle of the woods and call it the Bohemian Grove?

lol that's the same girl from OP

13. Just admit that you're a pedo, Joe

What is zodiac killer? We're done messing around. They didn't do a damn honest thing so we might as well fight demons properly.

That post was from a CTR shill.

Trump theme!!!

It's not even a lie though. Fucking listen to it. Cover up the words on the screen while you do it. Even if it's not entirely fully clear, the word "horny" was most definitely said. That's not a normal word to be whispering a couple inches from a little girl's head.

This.

I know it's Jones-tier, but the Bohemian Grove comes to mind.

Nixon said, "…The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. It's terrible. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

this

Read this

Few things I've noticed watching this clip on slo mo, and just generally looking at it and studying the body language and facial expressions:

1. the father's face is a forced and carefully held grimace, which starts immediately when Biden begins to talk to his daughter. he is clearly trying not to reveal his true feelings, yet as hard as he tries they are coming through. his smile is clearly being forced, he is aware of what is happening, and his pain of the psychological notion of what is happening is coming through

2. the mom looks like she is going to cry at several times. I am very good at seeing body language, and I can tell that the way the people are acting and the way they feel inside are different, it is only split seconds but you can see on their faces at several points a mixture of fear, sadness, and pain. the mom also turns away as soon as Biden starts speaking to the daughter

3. the daughter appears to be very scared. she looks like she is smiling, but you see fear poke through her face several times, as though she wants to cry. she moves away from Biden when he leans in, REFLEXIVELY as though disgusted with him, it isn't a choice she made. would you do that if you weren't CREEPED out? she did it because she was fucking SCARED

Nothing can be proven. Hollywood, Washington and other powerful places are full to the brim with fellow pedos. You can't get them. They protect one another. There is no chance - it's just like the Catholic priests. Except even worse.

Biden is a psychopath, and he is in plain sight. There are many like him. The whole system is a total degenerate shithole and the people in it no doubt are Satan worshipping pieces of human shit.

Not much can be done.

Your pic…the owl is not Moloch, Moloch is a bull…the owl is the "Owl of Minerva" and it represents knowledge, in this case, hidden knowledge, as it was the symbol of the original Illuminati organization.
It is also built into the walkways on Capital Hill, as you can easily see in my pic.

I was arguing that fag who's being a stickler about hard evidence and pointing out that it can be seeded into normies' heads easily without something like a sextape. Everyone knows he's a fucking pedo, you dipshit. There's mountains of circumstantial evidence and with what we know about elites and their love of lolis, it's all but confirmed. It's not lying , faggot. Are you suggesting to give this filth, who talks happily of Whites dying out, the benefit of doubt? You're fucking useless.

If I can't post "lol" on Holla Forums because these faggots will bitch and moan, then you can't post that.

SHUT IT DOWN!!

I thought it was a lady sitting down, just watched the video… fuck Joe needs to be castrated

I removed it. I don't think its legit.
You can find it on youtube by searching for biden creepy cspan

See this:

Aaand the video is gone. How predictable of (((them))).

If i reupload it on my channel will i get suicided?

Notice how he rubs he does a bit of a cheek rub, then goes in for a kiss and she pulls away? The whole time she has that look on her face like "what do I do?!" I don't know if the text is completely accurate, but it's clearly in the ballpark. I also see the mom going into a terror mode in fear for her daughter.

Good question.
Suicide watch.
How must she feel knowing her parents handed her to a dried out old corpse like Biden just to further her dad's career & enhance her family's social networking.

I pray there's a hell, the Biden's of the world need for there to be a hell.

I removed it. I don't think its legit.

You can find it on youtube by searching for biden creepy cspan

See this:

video removed by the user?

legit? it speaks for itself. what do you think that was a hologram?

8lads

Do you think he said.

900 post on 4pol. Still can't decide.

Said it*

Excuse me.

Stop going to cuckchan, you irredeemable faggot.

This looks like the difference between Normies and Holla Forums tbh

I'm getting hopeless at this point, lads. How can we have hope for now?

Finding a lot of hits on a video of Biden's daughter Ashley snorting cocaine.

You've fell for disinfo.

The owl is a representative of the one being Qaballic Jews hold in higher regard than Moloch. Lilith; whom they believe to have sired the Jews after she was exiled from Eden.

Too obvious, you fucking goon.

As soon as he says the word 'horny' her smile vanishes. She is terrified but knows that her parents need her to smile for political reasons.

The parents know too but they are intentionally ignoring and encouraging it. At the start the dad is trying to physically push her into Biden's personal space. Right at the beginning of the photo shoot, the mom tells her to move next to Biden and both parents wave her over.

The worst part is the end of the photo shoot. Biden says "See ya back home I hope" and you realize that the parents pimped their daughter out beforehand (at home)) and he's hoping to have a second go at their daughter (in private)

Agreed.

"come in here and jump in front of me"

"can I go in with Jessie alone?"

Within one minute. What the fuck. Thanks for sharing I guess. It's like watching a horny vampire.

Heil'd.

predatorcatcher.jiff

It's like kikes have gathered up all the pedos they can control and put them in charge of the country.

Sorta waffling between that and vid related and then thought: why not both?

Gotta use both.

I didn't realize until now that Kabbalah specifically holds Lilith in higher regard than Molech, but it confirms suspicions I've had about her being more powerful than Molech in some way.

I haven’t been there since the first exodus, you stupid piece of shit. Why the fuck would you want to go to a LEFTIST-OWNED WEBSITE?

what's up with the guy in the back row doing the indian whoop whoop with his mouth? is that the press secretary?

Looks like he is signaling to the large asian lady who walks in at the end of the clip?

fucking hot

There is still real conversation there despite the ownership, you haughty cunt.

Yep. Shes the reason the Jews act as a Matriarchy. Shes taken as the original Matriarch and represents the denial of civilisation: when the female principle is considered equal (or above) the male.

(Hence why Eve had to be made from Adam's rib)

No. There isn’t.

Joe has good taste in lolie

HIS HAND IS ON THAT LITTLE GIRL'S TIT!!!

Fuck no. Lurk more. Pedos run rampant in Hollywood and politics.

Uncle Joe got confused and thought he was vacationing in Thailand.

your image won't expand. i think Holla Forums's fucking up.

lol

Pedo confirmed

To catch a vice President
Coming Soon

Dubs confirm

Nah they'll catch Bubba too

Is this a new shilling technique? be so blatantly obvious that you're not from here to encourage anti newfag shitposting?

Pence unrelated

the contrast is necessary: true or false statements or one thing which is distinct from another thing.
however, things are often much, much more complex when you examine them, and are composed of many qualities and quantities of those qualities.

We need to blow this and all of the other creepy Biden vids up. This is bigger than Biden or even the election. As says, the elites do this in part to get blackmail on each other. A personal mutually assured destruction.

If we can force an investigation into it, we could potentially take down the entire corrupt globalist regime in one fell swoop.

BLOW THIS UP

There's a ton of subtle wtf moments in the full video. See

Notice how the 13 year old moves, how she tried to hide behind her dad when they were about to take the photo, and that her mom's voice has a strange pitch when she tells her to move between her and Biden? Notice how the 13 year old is present when taking the oath?

My stomach hasn't churned in disgust like this in a long time.

C'mon now. Not saying he doesn't sacrifice children at the 'parties', but plenty of rich pedos around.

Either way, the more dirt we have on this guy the better in case he happens to be the replacement for Hillary.

Heh Xenogears really is coming true lads. Pedophilia and all

Masonic satanism
ALL OF THESE MASONS THAT KILL KIDS ON A DAILY BASIS.

THIS IS A PSA

MASONS ARE WHAT THE KIKES USE TO DO WHAT THEY HIDE.

JOE BIDEN KILLED LIKE 4 FAMILY MEMBERS WHO WHERE GONNA GO PUBLIC AS HUMAN SACRIFICES.

you have a point.
fight fire with fire.

but i don't think it's as effective in general; and especially when we're correct.
using false premises to conclude something true makes no sense.

as a tactic it could work if you have strong media control, as people generally will see a lie, then not a retraction or rebuttal, and it will all stack up. still, i personally don't ever like to rely on falsehoods.

the painful thing is that she is 13 and already knows something, she already didn't want to be near him WHY? I hate to think of the answer.

too bad everyone interpreted as "dude Xtians lmao".

youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

For the uninitiated.

Well you do kill the demiurge at the end with help from some other god :^)

These guys are some senator fucks, right?

So the low-ranking politicians prostitute their own kids to those above them in exchange for protection and influence?

That image is seriously awful. Did you make this?

I hope you made this and because it's much less pathetic than being the idiot who saved this shit to his HDD.

Dubs confirming dubs, keks will is shown

Gotta be a mason they blackmail them through freemasonry

It's a pretty straight retelling of the Gnostic mytharc. Remember, the salvific figure of Xenosaga is actually Sophia Zoë, the fallen/broken fragment of Sophia.

no, I mean most weebfags at least back in the day just used it as "fuck you dad I don't want to go to curch" ammo. the depth to them was as deep as the slits on their wrists.

Gotta mention jews
Gotta mention masonry.

Without that they will deflect

Pedowood stopped because after the hampstead scandle they slid it so hard that those shills are still here.

Just a reminder that Stanely Kubrick died (((in his sleep))) the same year this was released.

Yea that movie showed how the masons and jews interact. Stanly was a kike and he got into some kike partis and even some masonic ball's as is illustrated by the double headed eagle with the crown on the chair of the grand master of the masked ball. Also there are storyboards that prove it had masonic scenes deleted.

pic related

I wanted this to be fake. I don't care if it hurts the Dems, I really just hoped that innocent girl wasn't being abused in such a disgusting way, and surely so many like her…

This is not acceptable. It's absolutely despicable and that piece of shit's head should be on a pike. I get what's going on, we're just like the normies. We get our information in quick hits and forget all about it soon after once we get a new hit, it's like millennial amnesia. That's why so much shit has happened that before would have sparked an uprising, yet nothing happens. We keep forgetting.

I'm not going to forget this one, and I'm going to remember all the horrible things they've done, have been doing, and plan on doing. I'll never fucking forget. I'm here right now because of Autumn Pasquale, the girl some niggers killed for her bike and shoved into a trash can to rot. That was the trigger point that made me absolutely HATE niggers. This is the trigger point for my hatred of the Federal. Never hurt the lolis, motherfuckers.

Fake and gay.

clyp.it/jw1yvmok

LISTEN TO THIS WITH STEREO SPEAKERS WITH FULL FREQUENCY RANGE

"By the way, you know how horny I am huh, don't you? Talk to my lawyer actually (laughs)"

Somebody should actually email this to Hansen. He's still around isn't he? Trying to fund his new show or something?

*or headphones

user, this is part of why we're doing this, we're here to try and topple the Jewish control in as many ways as we can and this includes their degeneracy.
You want to make a stand then try as hard as you can to make it

Holy living fuck.
Jesus Christ, save us from this.

More forthcoming one

Live for your future children, user. It's that simple.

So we're facing off with two gods/demons instead of just 1? Or is it the whole pantheon?

biden is a fucking creep

but this instance isnt pedophilia

also who the fucks spells it with an "F". dont people know english anymore?

kikes are really dumb if they think cutting this shit from the movie would keep people in the dark. if anything they'd just think "wow what a bunch of weirdos" and that'd be it but this shit makes people suspicious.

boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/67833336

for any people who won't click, it's an audio clip site used on cuckchan /mu/ all the time

Found the email.

[email protected]/* */

from hansenvpredator.com/ (the button that says "submit a question")

I was prepared for this inevitability and it's still fucked up to hear.

wew

I can barely hear anything with those fucking cameras going.

Audio still needs to be cleaned up to be sure of what is said, but the family and girl are clearly eager to get away from Biden.

thread theme

I'm all for naming the Jew but that is literally what a globalist shill would say. Blaming the jews or freemasons is what they will false flag to get people to discredit this as a conspiracy theory.

All we have to do is spread the FUCK out of these videos and get Trump to talk about it, and that will plant the seed for an investigation that will completely change the world order. He can run with this and purge the entire establishment in one move.

SPREAD THIS

the cameras aren't coinciding with the words, you need to listen harder

Why did Stanley have a soul? Wasn't his connection Yahvee severed back in 160AD?

if it doesn't involve jews you dont need to mention jews Biden being a pedo is enough

Trump is hope user, he has opened the window and it's time for you to leap through that window, sure you might not know what is in the window but it's better than being outside

just being an autist m8 no harm done

Underagefag get the fuck out

Let's not get too crazy here.

and guess what just started on Monday?

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^* : : „ : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
…………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
…………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
…………/ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
………./ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

I have heard of such a thing happening before i believe, though i cannot recall where or when.

weren't they starting to push the pedosexuality thing already? i think it will take another generation for that but you never know in the current year.

In defense of Kubrick, he was only ethnically Jewish, he wasn't a practitioner. He's of the same ilk as Bobby Fischer. He brought this into the consciousness of Normies everywhere, most of which probably wanted to watch a sex movie.

is that a koblod?

This. Same thing with frats when they spank each other with paddles and other gay shit so you wont tell your frat "brothers secrets". They share each other wives/daughters and do other illegal shit so everyone is in on it

This is a far creepier Biden video

I think once homosexuallity has gone through fully and Trans has more support then they'll go to Beastiallty, then once that's done there is Pedophilia and after that all I can think of is Necrophillia, I can't even imagine what's after that

dailymail. co.uk/news/article-2899625/I-hope-good-fence-awkward-compliment-Vice-President-Joe-Biden-repeated-two-senators-teen-daughters-swearing-ceremony.html
archive.is/OaDDD

I hate to say this but this is old news. I guess it got buried but the Lügenpresse already did damage control for this.

I'm surprised no one posted the shopped Biden Loli pics in this thread

I'd think bestiality would come after pedophilia since it's easier to spin "your pets are your children" over "your children are your pets" and also the whole meek shall inherit the earth demi-human /x/ shit.

necrophilia will come quicker imo

i can just see morgues or families renting the bodies of their deceased to people to fuck

it might even come before pedophilia because it will be more palatable to have pedos fucking dead kids than real kids

shits fucked

I'd dismiss it as fake for sure, but whatever he says clearly makes the girl and her family uncomfortable and frightened. The reaction is sharp, immediate, and consistent across multiple people.

Made this for you its masonic

if you wanna ignore that then here are hundreds of people corroberating my claim the truth that masons use the royal secret to extend their life though it does not work they have a beleif that the blood is the life and if you kill a child or molest them you are taking the life force that was awaiting them.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ySamJ5Iavg&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=99

She doesn't have tits, that head sniffing thing is creepy though, it's like she's got a line of coke in her parting,

He might have shitbreath.

Nah Furries will speed up Beastiallity and they have the "It's not hurtung anybody" excuse

i love the part where she pulled away from his kiss.

creepy af

Reminder Kubrick's daughter said conspiracies are real (but not the moon one) and Kubrick risked his life with this subject matter

I'm glad you guys brought this up, but it will never go anywhere, this is far far too entrenched in the elite circles, with the sociopaths and pedophiles around.

This stretches all the way from Hollywood, to Wall street, from the White House, to Westminster, from Silicon Valley to Buckingham Palace.

The simple fact is, if someone attempts to whistleblow any of this on mainstream news, they are a dead man. And it's happened before. Victims only feel safe to speak after their assailants are dead. Since dead men can't talk, they can't tell people how big it is, how far it goes.

(1)

that is a cuck way of thinking they depend on us giving them the benifit of the doubt we need direct pressure applied to the pedo mafias

she'd be legal in most European countries.

(1)

Sure is CTR in here fam

The necropedo market is pretty niche tbh.

Plus you can't keep them on ice *and* let people fuck em, either they get warm or the creedo gets too chilly and looses his cryptoboner.

What is wrong with this place? This video is pretty old, and I'm sure the audio is fake as heck.

I suggest that others do the same

[email protected]/* */

twitter: twitter.com/hansenvpredator or twitter.com/chrishansen

I seriously hope you don't do that Jerry

I frequent entertainment Gossip sites, and the rumour going is that Seinfelds Wife arranges teen dates for him on the regular. It was a stipulation of the marriage.

Of course you could tell me thats a unreliable source, but when mainstream media says pepe is a nazi what else are you going to do?

(1)

Get off my board you fucking nigger. Why didn't you faggots do anything when this shit was posted over a year ago?

Why is that threads about pedowood with irrefutable evidence get saged and disinfo-ed but this shit gets stickied?

Get out

you care about bringing down pedos then help nigger

You gotta wonder if they ever ask themselves…. "Why am I being sent to shill /this/ thread and not another? What's /here/ that's so much worse than the non-stop torrent of Hillary abuse that can be found anywhere on the Internet?" But then you realize they're intellectual and moral vegetables and don't ask themselves anything.

He looks like an overly handsy personal space invader of little girls, this I grant you, it's probably been so long since he's seen any trim worth boning he'll take any chance even if cameras are on him.

It does make you wonder how bad he is off screen.

who is that guy?

I always posted in threads about pedowood before, keeping discussion up.

You're a fucking newfag nigger who just came here yesterday think this is a new phenomenon.

I/m sick of seeing this place get bogged with old information. If anything this is just disinfo clogging up the board. It it was a real pedowood thread it would slide down the board.

Go fuck yourself you retarded leftists shills.

You know what separates people like you from people like me?

I'am NOT addicted to lying, thats why you work as a shill, you are a piece of trash who grew up with only two skills, lying and trying to manipulate others.

Kill yourself, its the one good thing you can still do on this planet.

Would you want your 17 year old daughter dating a 40 year old man?

bazinga!

Not really, but if I were a 40 year old man I'd want to date someone's 17 year old daughter.

I already did this last year the camera noises make it painful to hear when properly equalized. When I silence the frequency of the camera noises it makes it mumble at best.

Remastering it will not get rid of the camera noises

keep up the good work

I'm kinda triggered that I came here in 2014 and was still too late to find the pedowood threads, we had like 4 of these all the way since the First Exodus yet the only significant info I could gather was that of paki rape gangs in the UK. Suffice to say we need more threads like these, maybe after Trump wins we can get to the bottom of this bullshit.

That show was a meme

Yeah Trump likes them post pubescent

I hear it as
But I could be mistaken

Year of Berlin Games

that was 2007

if he was a successful, upstanding and moral white man then sure

but i would question the ability of a 40 year old to be a fit father

i might suggest a multiband compressor with a parametric eq in the midband side chain.

Bill schnebolen.

==I'm pretty fucking triggered because this fucking bullshit thread is filled grade A nigger retards that are making Holla Forums look bad by going using old ass video that looks like shit and you can't actually hear anything because the audio is so fucking compressed–

UNLESS YOU GODDAMN NIGGER LOVING FAGGOTS ACTUALLY HAVE A NEW SOURCE OF THIS CSPAN2 VIDEO WITH BETTER AUDIO THEN KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING NEWFAG NIGGERS AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME

Goddamn, when the pedowood threads got slid into oblivion you niggers didn't do shit. Now you're acting like hot shit because you're following old ass information that hasn't been clarified with new evidence. You niggers only want to shitpost

I am serious faggot. This video has been around a long time. I have no idea why this is even stickied.

That makes it better but midband is where you get the camera noises because the mic was closer to the cameras than biden

You're responding to a fucking newfag that doesn't know shit. This is what Holla Forums has become: niggers who can't into research. This is what happens when you rope normalfags onto the board.

Check it out guys we got a certified oldfag here

masons are trying so hard to disqualify this and stop it from getting attention. Look at the first reply saying elite should be a bannable offense its the same as saying illuminati these are jews and masons stop it with the elite.

Most likely because Joe has been discussion about being a potential candidate replacing Shillary. That's why we need to dig up shit.

So as it happens Biden is actually coming to my uni tomorrow to talk about cancer research.

What do Holla Forums?

Whatever the case, (((they))) have inferior owl, we have superior frog.

GAS THE OWLS, HOLY WAR NOW!

*there has been discussion that Joe

It shouldn't be fucking stickied you nigger newfag. If there were new developments or new analysis then yes, sticky it.

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NORMALFAGS WHO MOD THE BOARD

There are no fucking masons you doublenigger. It's a social club for 60 year old city councilmen

Scream MASONIC CHILD MURDERER PEPE

HIDE THE THREAD FAGGOT

Like biden.

You are a mason because only masons say that.

Jews use that as an excuse.

you see the meme magic has actually started an internal war and we do have masons they talk about occultism and they USE COON RUNES

FAM MEANS FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS

They also shil against christianity

thread theme

dress up as a little girl and bait him

No no ask him why he had the masons kill his family

Yes that's exactly what 'fam' means you kike moron, there's no way it was started on black Twitter. When DOTR comes, the punishment for shilling is removal of fingers. Remember that.

Never understood this meme.

Ur oats r bork nao :^)

Sigil magick heretical faggotry

It's a shit meme some faggots keep trying to make happen.

Apparently, this board is totally overrun with Freemasons, who are well known for being 20-40 year old channers who liek mudkips and anime. At least that's according to the dumbest shill movement the JIDF has ever conceived.

It pisses of masonic shills who wish they could get out of freemasonry, but are in too deep.

You know, i didn't even need the op's video to believe it. We are being ruled by the worst people. Not only jews to that shit, but your favorite shitty religious leaders and priests too.

The only cure of this cancer is a complete natsoc revolution, or else Trump will be supportive of this shit too, and close his eyes on it, he's already on the way of becoming one of the masonic shields as well.

Thanks user, I've never seen that. Kubrick was a good man who died for the cause.

M8 Biden is on record saying he's a Zionist and that you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Clip is easy enough to find.

Green language means they can pretend to be aggressivley on our side yet there is times when we got exited people talking about something unrealistically like the trend of stringing up degenerates on lamp-posts. They know how to fit in but they "Virtue signal" each other by praising kek in a way that reads like D&D. They also can use fam because I have made a stink about it on other chans and they like to torment those who are not initiated but are still in the know because it looks like I am freaking out I really am not you think about how some things are hit and a miss it is because there is a concerted effort to make Holla Forums their buisness and to talk about their goals while pretending to discuss whatever the thread is about. Now pedowood is something that is so entrenched in our culture it is actually counter-productive for them to try and steer this any which way because it all goes back to the lodges and synagougs that praise the devil to do this shit.

The oathbreaker is proving my point they NEVER say they are masons you have to know what to look for and beleive me It is more common than you think.

Exactly. You don't have to look jewish to have jewish blood in you.

Oh, you're just a schizotypal tard. OK. I've seen those grammatical patterns before, and they're not healthy.

I wanted to make a shot in the dark. it's more fun to guess if you ask me especially considering the fucker needs to hang either way.

Stanley Kubrick wasn't practicing Judaism in any way. He was just a genius trying to bring truth to the screen, which he did, and died for.

So what's going to happen now? Is the party van paying him a visit?

Bullshit you are trying to make it about the oathbreaker ITS THE MOST SIMPLE CONCEPT
IT BREAKS YOUR CUCK OATHS

YOU DONT HAVE TO GET IT BECAUSE OATHS ARE A MANIPULATION THIS IS LETTING YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN MANIPULATED AND DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BULSHIT SECURITY OATHS THAT ARE RUINING THIS NATION

Calling fake and gay desperation hoax. Audio tools are good enough now that you can make anyone say anything you want. There are clips of Trump saying, Gas The Kikes Race War Now, for example.

I remember when this happened and there was never any hint of hearing a single word Biden said to her. Now some faggot comes out >60 days before the election, when "Alt-Right" is all over the media, claiming to have "cleaned up the audio" on some old Biden clip that's surefire meme b8. Not buying it.

Guys, he said "honored".
It's pretty obvious guys.

This is Ashley Biden's husband.

NOTICE SOMETHING?

I'm not very good with Audacity, but that's what the first part sounds like to me.

What will happen now is what has been happening for as long as this has been going on. Nothing.

Nothing from the inside.

I notice your dubs, and that strained "I don't want to be here, and it's too late to run" look in her eyes.

What am I missing?

That is one big nose, and big elephant sized ears.

Solid analysis.

That she's his beard perhaps

Who is this Lawyer he mentions?

FOUND IT

Evil Fucking Bastard.

Like that changes anything CTR, he still mentioned a fucking "film"
Jesus Christ I knew Politicians were scumbags, but seeing shit like this up close makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Si, this pretty much ensures that most of them engage in simmilar illeigal and unethical activities, to ensure their continued membership within this group of "Elite, illuminated", right?

younger ted cruz?

Honestly, even though this guy is filled with autistic rage, he has a point.

We don't really have any proof, and this is the sort of shit that's going to even further discredit us and make it harder to convince people when something like this actually happens.

OP's lazy faggot, but so is everyone else it seems- yet they seem quick to believe anything. Shit's pretty disappointing.

It would be funny though to make this shit viral just to fuck with Biden and the left.

But if we have nothing to add of substance it will never stick.

during his speech stand up a scream WHY DO YOU LIKE TO FUCK KIDS!!!

Apropos:

Meanwhile Bill is dicking bimbos (Andrea Catsimatidis etc.) behind Hillary's back.

From what I've heard, the children are offered rather than taken.

Anyone elsenotice hi right hand slowly slip down that poor girls shoulder and onto her chest?
Fucking hell I wish I never entered this thread…
The things I have sen and heard…
I can't fucking wait until Trump executes these Scum in February.

You guys think the muslims/rothschilds/whatever promised him an unending stream of little girls if he went along with their plan?

Because he is clearly calling for the replacement of western populations with muslims.

Yeah, or semen in Biden's case.

House Of Cards is the most subtle Redpill I've ever seen.

They are already pregaming this one, have you guys noticed the Bronie trend, and the subtle yet everpresent hints of this fetish within it, and it's community?

MLP has subliminals in it to achieve this exact thing.

I wish I were joking.

kek'd hard

Oh my god, Trump is satanic pedophile too. Jesus, have you not heard of Jeffrey Epstein?

Ugh, you are so deluded. And Hitler was heavily into the occult too. He was funded by the Bushes and Rothschild. Karl Marx had ties to Rockefellers. Fascism, communism, socialism, etc. It's all a sham.

the same fake smile on the women. they have been trained. so sad.

eh….. honestly, as somebody who is privileged enough to know a good amount of these people, they're really nothing special. normal people, but their only power over us is ability to act (if a politician), and then always money, which they use to hire shills to post and pajeets to make encrypted messaging for them…. of course, it's all on credit to the (((people))) who got them to the top in the first place.

it's really the reason why we've been able to fuck up so much shit the past few months–they stupidly tried to play with something outside of their domain (the internet, etc).

most of these morons would be praying to their TV after their shift at mcdonald's if they weren't rich, they just get waaaay too into the bohemian grove/mason shit.

I'm really sleep deprived, but the point is—you never should have stopped pushing, no matter how many shills were deployed. You could change EVERYTHING for the better. Life would neve rbe the same.

Bimbos hoping for the jackpot.

No pity.

I had a dream about this like a decade ago, looks like it wasn't exactly a portent, but a revelation of extant circumstances.

He actually called out Epstein's pedoness in an interview, tehrefore breaking an aforementioned user's thory of the "Ring of Blackmail" they participate in.
Trump is relatively clean compared to the horrible shit other 1 percenters commit.
That's why he's doing this, he's saw firsthand upclose the disturbing shit they commit and he is determined to stop it all.
He had Mein Kampf on his Bedside ffs and his sons are Closet National Socialists, there's no way that Man is a s Degenerate as you think he is, he wouldnt be doing all the Brave shit he's doing if he was.

Oh sure, alerting the World to the threat of International Jewry sounds like a topnotch plan by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

Commit suicide.

>>>/reddit/

No, Trump is in his black book and has taken rides with the Clintons on the Lolita Express.

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

No.

How do you think you find out if people are pedos if you don't hang out with them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

This is fake but that's not the point

You wish, CAPSLOCK-Left-Cancer-Fag.

No, you are seriously just deluded. Also, I need a source on Trump exposing Jeffrey Epstein's pedophilia.

If he actually did commit any of the acts you claim he did then he would be blackmailed and shamed by his very enemys, Epstein and the Clinton's would have serious dirt on him.
But he didn't.
He just bared witness to them.
I can only imagine how scared that made them when he declined their offers on board those journeys.
The look of fear in Bill's eyes as some kid sat on his lap whilst Trump just stared at him with eyes like Burning coals after saying "No." to everything offered him must have been Glorious.
They knew at that moment that they were fucked, he had all of the evidence to nail them if they ever tried anything.
The Man is so fucking Brilliant it still astounds me.

Audiofag here. Isolated the vocals as best I could. What I hear is

"By the way, do you wanna know how hard it is to get a 13 year old girl…." (to do something?)

Then someone laughed at what he said, I think it was a joke or something idk.

You can download audacity for free there are many functions that can help isolate elements of an audio file

I'm gonna mess around with it more and see if I can get a file worth sharing.

He's prob still a pedo, but in a creepy way not a direct way

What you mean how Francis gets literally cucked? Depending on your standpoint potentially by two different guys?

Yeah for me the evidence lies in the woman hearing what he said and smiling.

Just a play on audio and honestly, this is INFOWAR tier, not Holla Forums Holla Forums tier.

Still useful propaganda, but, not well exercised, in it's current form.

make sure you post a high quality version

what are you using? i did this with waves H-EQ and the noise reduction plugins

clyp.it/jw1yvmok

The whole show is literally a redpill to the Masses about the Clinton Family.
It's all about the degeneracy politicians can get up to if left unchecked.

I know epstein gave many flights for free to random celebrities/rich people which most people thought were the cover for the few flights that they were fucking kids, since none of Trump's flights went to "pedo island" I assumed they were those. If you have docs of the black book that say Trump went on one of those flights to the island post it, idk maybe I missed it.

Biden shill confirmed.

Call me a casul but I avoided pedowood threads because my IQ wasn't high enough to process ALL THAT INFO.

Shit was so huge it surprises me it did not leak IRL. I bet the stakes are too high for the establishment to touch the poop on this one.

It should be called At Home With The Clintons.

I enjoyed watching the show until they cucked him. Now I just follow it with morbid curiosity.

In other news, if you play Stairway to Heaven backwards…

I honestly cannot believe how fucking stupid Holla Forums has become lately.

Audiofag here, having issues with my VPN don't know if it will show the same id or not

all I used was some eq, compression, inversion, noise reduction, amplification and a high pass and low pass filter

Much like Bill and Hillary, Frank and Boy-hair have an agreement that affairs are allowed but are to be conducted in such a way that the public never knows. Also, they should ideally bring something to the table, like that fucking goon chimp, Zoe Barnes.

You don't reach that point without them already having dirt on you. Why in the world would they go inviting random people they don't have any dirt on to witness them raping children on the off-chance that they'll just be fine with it? This is far more likely.

Trump and Clintons worship their god Saturn/Satan. Here's also Israeli Prime Minister and Courtney Love in the Holy Grail.

-idis name suffix declares Pontic Greek ancestry. He's (((pecular facial characteristics))) could be just Armenoid features. and knowing Pontics myself I can rather safely confirm goy in this case

Frank is clearly Bill.
That's why I don't give a fuck about him being cucked, all the characters are Despicable scumbags.

(((JOE BIDEN)))

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼卐
卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐
卐卐卐▼卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐▼卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐▼卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐▼卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐▲卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐▲卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐▲卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐▲卐卐卐
卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐卐卐卐▲卐卐
卐▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐▼卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Because for how "enlightened" they proclaim they are, they make mistakes like everyone.
They likely Believe that everyone who has the same amount of Wealth as they do would be as despicable, therefore easy to control and manipulate through their vices, they think everyone's going to join them, and 99 percent of the time they are right.

Well, it's a photo shooting. All of them have forced smiles for the photo shooting.

PROTIP: GET A FUCKING HIGHER QUALITY SOURCE OF THE AUDIO YOU CANT EXTRACT FROM AUDIO THAT COMPRESSED

GODDAMN ISN'T GREAT WHEN IS THIS PLACE IS FILLED WITH TECHNOLOGICALLY ILLITERATE NIGGERS

The relativists kickin in.

You are all a bunch of gullible, dumb idiots. No wonder this world is so fucked up. Not because of the elites, no. Because of the fucking stupid masses that you represent.

WHAT'S UP WITH SHILLS TRYING TO DEFEND PEDO BIDEN?

It's very obvious that he said something depraved on the girl's ear. "HORNY" is clear, he said horny.

Put her under a polygraphy with independent people in the exam.

I mean how retarded one has to be not to realize the guy is into fucking prepubescent girls. Look at his body gesture too, and who the hell lowers himself this much and talks at a little girl's ear like that? If not to say some nasty shit.

That's typical behavior of a molester/harasser.

Fat christian cross on her obscene tits. Typical white american christian scum.

Stop kiddie diddling, Joe. And make sure you tell Cruz to finally turn himself in after all these years for committing the heinous Zodiac serial murders.

Barely.

Like I fucking said, get a fucking clear source of the audio. In the meantime, you normalfags are discrediting the board with out of date bullshit.

Looks like somebodies not getting his shekels.

Someone must know that biden might be getting tapped once shillary drops out.

Preemptive strike against him with this pedo angle that has been around for years.

I like it.

Based mods.

The mom doesn't really smile. She jerks her head away (sign he could've said something distasteful) after Biden leans in and says something, then when we see her face again, there's no smile, and finally she gives a fake smile, some pats on Biden's shoulder, and tries to get out of there. He also ends it with, "See you back home, I hope." BUT the mom does say "Oh, absolutely," to that comment, which is kind of too quick of a response if he really did say he was horny, in my opinion. I'm not certain of it all.

What's up, plebs? Jelly? Go back masturbating to your lolie anime.

WEW

MIKE JONES

I found the original SOURCE of this shit:

SKIP TO: 01:49:30

Still didn't come to terms that you are the hench of a pedo molester degenerate?

There's no denying he is a subhuman piece of shit. Nobody leans in with this posture and expression to whisper at a girl's ear. Molesters do this.

CHECK THIS!

ITS THE FUCKING SOURCE!

ANALYSE THIS SHIT!

Throw in bandpass and reverb while your at it

Nigger, do not speak English?

YOU NEED A HIGH QUALITY SOURCE OF THE AUDIO. YOU TECH ILLITERATE NIGGERS WILL BARELY EXTRACT ANYTHING FROM COMPRESSED WEB AUDIO. FIND A 720P TV RECORDING OF THIS SHIT

I'm not defending him you stupid fucking nigger, I'm trying not to make you look like a retarded caricature of this board because of how you niggers leep to conclusions with shitty two year old evidence,

CHECK THE FUCKING REAL SOURCE:

alright, what the fuck is this thread? it's all over the place. smells like a fucking fish market.

I'm skimming through it

Downloading it now

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE ORIGINAL C-SPAN VIDEO (mp4):

clipconverter.cc/download/OyP5grrk/0/

ITS AN OATH CEREMONY

Sorry, can't hear shit. This is still too compressed, plus the crowd drowns out Biden's voice when he gets close to her..

You need a TV recording at least faggots

THE MOMENT HE TOUCHES HER AND WHISPERS IS AT

51:30

NOT AT 01:49:30

ITS FUCKING COMPRESSED VIDEO/AUDIO FOR THE WEB YOU NIGGERS IT STILL SOUNDS LIKE SHIT

I will say what he said make a sterograph of it and then compare it to the original. I am defeating freemasonry. You are done.

IM HORNY

You are a nigger who doesn't into video and audio encoding and likes to jump to conclusions by making the rest of us look bad, newfag. You're done.

FIND A HIGHER QUALITY SOURCE

Compansion is dynamic range control.

Dont speak if you're not versed in what you're speaking about. Even at 96k and lower it's legible. The problem is mic position and line noise. Compansion will isolate the noise from the voice and make it more legible. Nobody uses them anymore since people don't record to tape as often, but it's great for forensics.

I fucking bet there will be time, when all jews will come out as pedophiles and it will be socially acceptable, or else you go into prison as pedophilophobic.

Pedophilophobia shaming is the next step in SJW fest right after zoophilia acceptance and granting human rights to animals. And they will be subverting your children into that thing every single day through modern youth culture.

"Slut shaming of 13 years old girl, how rude!" - will say sjw of tomorrow. And then when protests against pedophiles arrive, they will be comparing them to protest against gays and migrants and laugh at you.

When jews won ww2 the world is now in their devilish hands.

I literally made a 2 hour oc movie dumbass I am talking about visualizing the sound and then saying what he says visualizing that with a sterograph I am sure you know what that is and then I will compare it if I have to. He clearly is a menace to society as a result of his masonic initiation. I am defeating freemasonry and you can try and stop it but I am satisfied with this audio ok go back to your underground subtropolis and go to your underground aucustics cuck studio and leave the real work to those wiling to do it. aucustics is valid but the compression does not leave artifacts in the audio as you probibly know it does not do anything to change the quality of the sound this is not a cassete mixtape the biggest issue is the sounds of the cameras not the quality if you ran it through anything that would be obvious.

From source video.

To be fair, that was a really cute girl.

Link to the High Quality version:

www3.zippyshare.com/v/zaxiJUgF/file.html

I'm sorry, can you not type like a nigger?

OH MY GOD nigger you are dumb. Compression IS FUCKING ARTIFACTS IN THE AUDIO YOU NIGGER.

Nigger right now that's about the quality we're dealing with. WE NEED A FUCKING BROADCAST SOURCE OR AT LEAST A TV RECORDING IN HD

Sounds like shit

If that's from the same video THEN IT WILL STILL SOUND LIKE SHIT.

Funny how he has older girls come up to him and they're actually somewhat attractive, but he doesn't do any whispering or groping. But the 12 year olds he does it to.

Please take a seat Mr Biden cause you're a pedo.

You CAPS kike didnt even analyse it.

Nor are you capable of it.

Fuck all the shills. You can clearly hear "i am really horny", "13 years old" and "talk to my daughter ashley".

omg super egaggge totalt not pedoashit

Well, then just call your buddies at C-SPAN.

I'm pretty sure they will lovingly hand you the source material.

As well as the one of 9/11.

he says "talk to my daughter ashley about the film" and also says "you know how hard it is to get a 13 year old girl to do what she's told".

That sounds really fucking suspicious.

Nigger it sounds no different than this

You want to know why nigger?

BECAUSE ITS FROM THE SAME COMPRESSED SOURCE! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW BITRATE WORKS? YOU GO DOWN THE LATTER EVERY TIME YOU RE-ENCODE SOMETHING

Nigger you don't even know how this shit works.

You can get off your lazy ass and find someone who recorded this conference you stupid tech illiterate nigger

Do you know how proud I am to be standing next to a 13 year old girl. Talk to my daughter Ashley about it

You need to use more caps, kike boy.

So you're going to admit you're a dumb nigger now?

I personally believe that is also the reason why he never drinks, smokes, does drugs. I think he's cut himself off from those to ensure TPTB have a majority of their blackmail matierial, and/or routes to ensnare someone into a blackmail vid.

My guess is they don't wanna trip FBI filters with the original spelling.

You obviously got a serious 'nigger' complex.

And by the way: this is the best material one can get on the free web, you shilling clown.

How much do you get per distracting shitpost?

Those ones make no sense logically.

People in this thread can't be this stupid. I'm sure it's an attempt to whitenoise this whole thread with bullshit.

No one has a live HD quality feed to use. And yet people keep posting the same shit repeatedly.

This thread is infected now.

I was repeating from 0:01 to 0:03 a lot of times. Its nothing but "horny". Its not "hard" or "proud" or "honored". Its fucking "horny".

INTERESTING PART STARTS AT 50 MINUTE MARK.

DOWNLOAD THIS, GUYS.

BEFORE THE KIKES TAKE IT DOWN.

Logic is what got me there

By the way, do you know how ? I am to be ? next to a 13 year old girl. Ask my daughter Ashley, she'll tell you

And you've got a kike complex, jew nigger.

And surprise, you're a lazy nigger who can't go out and get a better source.

Find faggots who record CSPAN broadcasts you niggers.

Fucking tell me about it

Of course no one has a feed from CSPAN's cameras, but I guarantee a HD broadcast in 720p or 1080i (I forget what CSPAN''s HD broadcast is in) has the best source audio available, and is definitely better to try and isolate shit with.

BUT OH NO I CALL YOU TECH ILLITEATE RETARDS AND IM THE FUCKING SHILL

Yes, I mad, because this is by far the dumbest I've seen Holla Forums and it,s fucking embarrassing I share this board with you faggot kikes.

#DeplorableJoe

You also missing the fact he says right after it to the guys

To the mother he says "see you back home i hope"
mother replies "absolutely"
To father "thanks pal, you'll let me know when you're on"

Biden has a lot more problems than being a pedo. That kike can't keep his mouth shut and it is his greatest undoing.

Calm down, m8. Have a drink. That's just how it is these days but just be glad we have some new blood. They'll learn in time.

Its also clear when he greets the family that he knows them.

Wow, dude….

Uhm… Biden? is that you?

It scares me that few months ago there still were pedo apologists on fucking Holla Forums. Holy shit it was wrong.

Look at the thread m8

Look user, I wish I could, and maybe I would if the mods didn't sticky this shit. Because of that it's proof our mods are genuine retards who can't into research and analyzing shit. I browsed Holla Forums for four years because faggots knew how how to do that, but apparently you faggots forgot how to, so now have both mods as well as dozens of anons who jump at the gun at anything to further our cause. THAT SHIT WILL BE OUT UNDOING. We're supposed to be smarter than this. By not doing so we risk looking like a caricature of what our enemies (libs, kikes, degenerates, etc) want us to be.

Also at the end he says you're a good girl, not a good looking girl

Good lookin', more like.

If your not a pedo or affiliated by oath to them then you have nothing to worry about.

Nigger what the fuck does that have to do with what I said? Are wait, you're that kike who doesn't know English

All I'm saying is do your fucking research and know shit before coming to a conclusion.

Maybe we can google the girls name?

He clearly says at the end:

"Well nice to see you GUYS."

Then looks directly at the girl and says:

"See you back home I hope."

That part doesn't require fixed audio and Joe Biden has clearly had all 4 inches of his dick inside underage girls.

And her parents?

He could be saying the pledge of allegience I am convinced he is a monster after seeing this and all of the other ones that clearly show a coveting sick man.

Step up senpai.

I wonder if they are offering Biden their children, and that's why Trump made marriages with jews, and that's whole thing is a one closed ritual to get into world power.

Are you autistic?

Nigger everyone knows Biden is a shitheel of a politician who cares more about promoting literal faggotry and white guilt.

Fine, but wait until you laughed at again by someone who knows about audio quality and calling you out on not being able to hear shit.

You are very insecure about image of Biden. Its like you are an advocate who tries to make his client guilty of a less crime, than he actually did.

I know your type of people.

Are you retarded?

BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW HOW HORNY I GET AROUND A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL YOU SHOULD ASK MY DAUGHTER ASHLEY ABOUT IT AND WE CAN PUT YOU IN A FILM.

I JUST SAID WHAT HE SAID

SEE YOU BACK HOME I HOPE

I don't really want to consider what he meant by that in the context of the rest of the video…

You are clearly trying to make our accusation to not become viral, that's for sure. Because as long as he spreads white guilt and faggotry he's innocent in front of liberal eyes, but he's guilty in front of Holla Forums eyes for that, that's why you use that kind of wording.

He won't be innocent in front of liberals if it comes out he's a pedophile, and you know it. Your shilling is so obvious.

That's why you are screaming that audio is not an eligible proof, because you act like typical attorney in a court would, try to protect your client by trying to accuse that evidence is not eligible!

Ok, then why are other people claiming they heard different?

Look nigger, I'm not defending him. If he's a pedo, then he deserves to hang.

BUT RIGHT NOW ALL WE TO GO ON IS SHITTY COMPRESSED AUDIO THATS MUFFLED UP BY CROWD NOISE

If that's all you're going on then you're fucking making us look bad BY USING SHITTY EVIDENCE.

Holy fuck how else do I need to spell it out for you?

Exactly my thoughts.
Masonic handshake sealing the deal they are taking oaths and selling out their kids.

Blatant shilling, huh, must be onto something.
Pic related, looking for no shill

Because it sounds like shit.

Your reading comprehension is shit, kike. Read what I posted before.

I'm acting this way because you faggots are embarrassing the board with your limited grasp on technology.

Because its a sticky and its not very clear but just turn it up and sort of not pay attention it will read clear in the mind. I mean I can export what I am hearing to a webm but of vourse that won't count because le sauce is trash. A lot of people also are playing dumb.

Blatant shilling, huh, must be onto something.
Pic related, looking for no shill

Yeah, either he hides behind plausible deniability, or has the fucking audacity to hide behind his status as VP and openly shove that in their parents faces. The reason pedophilia is so prevalent among the elite is as a tool of mutual blackmail, if Biden had leverage on other senators or diplomats because they rape kids also he would be one step above them in the pedo-blackmail hierarchy and get dibs on their kids. Jesus christ this is fucked, RWDs are going to have a lot of work to do.

They are not elite. They may be the elite but this is bitch behaviour

Much easier to hear with headphones on, the first sentence was the easiest to hear before all of the camera shit.

"By the way do you know how" horny is what I hear, clear H R N and Y syllables.

That doesn't match up with "Lucky" (different start and mid) or "Hard" (no A and No Y sound)

Besides that. not being as much of a faggot as OP I looked at the other 20minute video, he only gets grabby and pedohappy with girls and the younger they are the worse it gets, manhandling them into place, touching them as much as possible and leaning over them and sniffing them

Obviously he's a molesting piece of shit.

Some people don't care about their children… to them their children are just a means to an end.

How do you think that guy became a senator… he was white, privileged looking and doesn't ask questions when Biden takes his wife and child in the back room for an hour.

Also didn't you hear at the end of the video?
That guy is number one in Biden's book.
Anyone else notice that the guy tells Biden which way hes leaving… that is so they don't go the same way to immediately meet up again.

If people will ruin their kids lives so they can reenact missed opportunities from their youth though beauty pageants imagine what that type of person would do if they were interested in IMMENSE political power?

Nigger, I've played it back using both surround sound speakers and Sennheiser headphones. You can't hear SHIT

Nigger, do you realize you're saying that by not paying attention we'll somehow hear it? Are you that dumb?

Stop embarrassing the board and use objective facts and not hearing what you want to hear. That's how cucks and libs operate.

archive.is/8j9Al

The CNN version:
archive.fo/NyDPc

No have you ever lurked and listened to a radio show or podcast? if you are reading posts you tune out but if the host says he is horny you start to pay attention. Its like meditation if you try to meditate you can't.

I am working on just amplifying and denoising it and its gonna be loud but might not be clear but this whole standard you have is not something you need to hold to anyone but yourself.

They would never do that because pedophilia as a taboo is necessary for it to work as blackmail material. The elite are all psychopaths and since they can't form anything close to actual trust because of that they have to rely on mutual blackmail when they are collaborating. Without these blackmail networks they would be completely atomized and stabbing each other in the back constantly and they would not have a fraction of the power they do currently, their entire power structures would disintegrate. Also, while I do not doubt the sheer audacity of the kike and the sheer stupidity and degeneracy of der ewig normie, pedophilia being acceptable is too tough a sell, the closest thing you have is True Believer SJWs like sarah butts and the nintendo whore lady being pedo apologists, and when a narrative is confined within True Believer circles and their hugbox it completely loses power over the masses. Their version of ethics, norms, morality etc that they feed the normies is nothing but a weapon, if you can get a target to agree to rules you have no issues in breaking entirely you have an advantage, exactly why kikes push open borders while having a Zionist ethnostate

What a perfect counter smear for the dems, they rly have no rules

We know, user the (((global elite))) are unbelievably fucking sick people, elite only in the sense that they pull the strings at the moment.

She has nipples though… you can see her react as soon as Biden finds them too… watch it again.

It is hidden in plain site. that is why people handshake to get a grip on who is in on the rig. This is essentially the initiated understanding however it really is this open and in your face they do this because thats what their fraternal gatherings are. the outer ceremonial to the blackmail ceremonies.

So it's better when if he said…

"You know how lucky I am to have a 13 year old girl next to me?"

My, look at all the newcomers in this thread!

I'm 100% sure there is a prediction for this somewhere…

I thought they would Bill Cosby him, looks like they gave him the full Michael Jackson.

This is Coons family before meeting with Biden.

This is Coons family AFTER meeting with Biden.

The parents need to be scolded for being showy politician people. This is perfect whiteness tainted by luciferian obligation

This.

But this is the point where we should learn to cover our asses.
These people will be desperate to stop info leaking.. which means they'd resort to murder if need be.

You need to treat these people like they're a mafia. Stupid, but deadly.

Agreed with all of this. Also look during the whispering, when the dad was forcing a smile he holds it when no one else is smiling. He also looks directly biden when he tries to kiss her.

Later, after the whispers are over. His smile vanishes, and he makes several quick looks at his daughter probably in regret. The mom starts to try to calm down the daughter but when biden speaks to her she snaps up like shes afraid and has a quick response.

The guy is also main delegate in a question of Ukraine.

This is a youtube video. The autism level is real but it's worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=CjBXfCoWC-4

Full autist specs on this. Shows multiple questionable encounters as well.

confirmed pedo.

only use ;_; and :^)

in the name of kek am i wholly regretful of opening up that full image
what in the fuck is that? which hooters manager thought "yeah this one would be a great addition?" Must have been quite the audition blowjob.

No user..

He threw the ring into the fire.. He started their end.

What a creepy fuck.

DO IT.

FOR FREEDOMS.

Please fuck off..

Elijah Wood himself confirmed that there is something "lurking in the dark".

It is plausible that this bullshit really does occur. It explains why they're so out of touch with morality.

Remember him, guys?

wasnt expecting nuwave shit right off the bat but its still good content after that. I saw all of those clips in the 20min video linked earlier though.

that girl looks almost as creepy as biden does. I'm not really sure what it is, but I sort of feel bad for her. Then again if she's 13 maybe she'll get hotter as she grows.

Kidnapping, trafficking and grooming.

Btw trafficking is well renown issue in the world at the moment.

She looks creepy because YOU DON'T PUT COSMETICS ON 13 Y.O. GIRLS!

Looks like zuckerkike is in full damage control.

While a mason told me that there might be an issue with rings and rituals with some sects of masons.. most are generally esoteric - impartially interrogating their morals with no bias to christianity or it's amoral anti pattern.

The level of shill and derail attempts on this thread is pretty high.

Possibly because this was actually posted on leddit yesterday and had a lot of eyes on it.

archive.is/TtLN3

This isn't just lurking on these Pepe-premecist image boards.

I don't like cosmetics on any of my women, mostly because 95% of them put way too much on, and I don't like the idea of a woman lying to me about how she looks physically when guys are always being upfront and honest. I want to be attracted to a woman in her natural state, if I'm not, one of the cornerstones of the relationship itself is a fucking fraud.

I don't think lack of makeup is her problem, she just looks strange to me. Hopefully though her dad raises her right and gives her to a good guy, but I'm assuming those chances are slim since politicians (and I'm assuming that guy is a shitlib too, since he's with Biden) really aren't top of the crop.

The body language stuff is just too much to fake. No amount of blackmailing and threatening overcomes a biological responses.

I still wonder how Danny Elfman is alive after that track. He was clearly criticizing it and publicizing it to the world.

Anyone noticed that all the bullshit in that pic occurred suspiciously close to the GFC?
Like it was the beginning of a "plan".

Ruling class. "Elite" implies merit.

Maggie Coons is her name
Chris coons is a freemason he has worked on strengthening the Fraternal Order of Police and there are tons of articles of him going to FOP lodges. He is from DELAWARE THE PEDO CAPITOL OF THE NORTHEAST LOOK UP JAY PARKER AND HIS ACCOUNTS OF A PEDOPHILE CULT IN ARDEN DELAWARE
youtube.com/watch?v=9a1-L8x2DY4
THIS GUY GAVE A KEYNOTE ADDRESS TO A HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN DINNER
youtube.com/user/senatorchriscoons/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da

Also why did they delete pic related can not find it

Make sure """ISIS""" plants a bomb there :^)

You are awesome at digging user. After that event information about his daughter is non-existent. Maybe she's already was sold to Biden's sex slavery.

Oath breaker.

It fucks with the minds of oath takers.

So only the oathless can use it freely without it weighing on their minds at all.

nice get

Another cap directly after the whispering ends. The father looks upset and his daughter looks mortified. Do you really think The (((CNN))) story would match up with these emotions?

That's natural instinct and competitive drive.
You should feel the need to compete… people are very visual based and associate connections through appearance.

this is the shot where the daughter looks like shes about to cry, and the mother moves into try to take her mind off it by talking.

Their merit is based on "who can keep secrets and play dirty the best"

THIS

I've listened to it a few times. In depth, but I don't hear the word "horny". Requesting a better quality video/audio source please to confirm.

Or kidnapped and used for blackmail purposes.

Some what related, does anyone have some suggestions for a documentary on the whole pedo-wood thing or any kind of elite pedo documentary?

That's a pretty dumb way to think.

Having shades in between does not change the base colors. Every time I hear "well there's always shades of grey" it's to excuse moral relativism or shitty behavior.

The assertion is correct but the conclusion is misleading. Differentiation is necessary to have a sound society.

Btw has anyone paid attention to Biden's connection to the Clinton Foundation?

This could allow us to deduce who's in this dirty ring. Look for financial connections to Biden, particularly trusts and contracts which might be exploitable through blackmail.

Either he's one of the fuckers leading this ring, or he's just another one to "bite the dust"

not sure, but read the articles on Elijah Wood's confirmation of the ring. Also Corey Feldman and Corey Haim who as children were molested in the 80's. Both are also Jews.

Borderline thinking is literally logic - "true" or "false"

"""normal thinking""" involves the quality and quantity of the above true/false answer.

The body language does tell me something is off. Note the hesitance in movement of the teen and aggressive posture by Joe, though it could simply be a teenage girl thing. Still, she seemed too passive and beaten down.

Not an expert, ofc, but your analysis is solid.

I am working on one but that is an extention to the "elite"
Jewish Kabbalistic Occult Ritual Child Murder throughout history - Ekhad
youtube.com/watch?v=1iR0ZGrZWuA&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=20
(that playlist is great for the topic)

ted gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=z4CN89FgQpI

for Ancillary issues this channerl has some heavyweights dropping bombshells on a daily basis
youtube.com/watch?v=NRPulXnA6Ok

Here is her future.

This, i'am not even sure why it's sitckied, this whole thread and this video seem suspiciously strange, i'am not saying its false, it's just..something is off.

I bet 100 bucks whoever made this thread is pushing this to make us look foolish.

Defeated man

Maybe you need to grow some balls.

The ending scene of this movie shows their little daughter being taken away by some old men.

Kubrick died for his movie.

This is a thread planned by shills to link trump to the paedophilia fake story wich didin't take off in the media.

The OP''s video ha's strange audio, the thread is fiulled with retards, ctr, JIDF and shills all fighting eachother.Regardless, the video proves nothing, and all the strange comments about "Yessssh we should use this to hurt him, even if its obviously an edited video" with a strong attempt by an unknown origin to viral market it"

There you go, this is what antifa mods do to a board.

Does it really take this long to get shit done on here? Or is it just 5 l guys on here and 50 shills?

Anyway you can see in the video no normal person acts like that. He invades personal space repeatedly without caring about someones physical responses. So he's a creep or sociopath at least, or a pedophile at worst.

what pedo fake story about trump?

And shillary protected pedos in the court before. We can use that against shillary, since Biden is her supporter.

This is basically a trio of satan.

Don't get me wrong, Joe Biden is an anti-white piece of trash, and for all i know he's likely a pedo as it seems.

HOWEVER, the video itself is nothing special, if it proves anything, is that old anti-white masons are creepy fucks, but nothing beyng that, and i'am sorry, the audio is as pointed out by another user before, especulative at best,

Don't be a dick,
Let people dig.

Its an accusation made by some bimbo "muh was raped 20 years ago by this billionaire guy", and two jewish lawyers keep shuffling it between themselves to nbot let it die out. There is no burden of proof, the case was already dismissed once for lack of any proof besides the accusation of the girl.

He clearly is telling the girl he is horny. Are you a fucking retarded faggot or something?

Oh wait, you're probably just a fucking kike shill.

Kill yourself you stupid fucking mongrel.

Excellent call. Contextually that clearly is what makes it seem so off. You can tell he is focusing on what is happening while sort of going over things inside of his head. I think Biden is known to do this with every family he meets, and in a way it serves as a sort of threat that he sends to the families. It's a way of asserting his authority over the family in general. I really wonder what the fuck goes on in these upper echelons of society, and if it is even more fucked up than we even realize. On one hand, I hate it, yet sort of just want to know the level of depravity it reaches. I could just be a totally insane conspiracy theorist but I have such a strong suspicion that things go far beyond our understanding.

I'am noit being a "dick" i'am just pointing out like other anons in the thread, you can't simply project a crime on someone and call them guilty "because i think so".

As i said, the guy probably is a sick fuck and a apedo, but thats not what is in discussion here, whats in this discusion is the credibility of this video, the OP, and the behavior we've seen along the thread.

This is not how Holla Forums works.

Go ahead and call me a shill, you know i'am correct.

Just for the (( record )), Joe Biden's corpse should be hanging from the roof in the building in wich we judge the kikes post-war.

or

Fuck off with faggot opinion.

How can Western European people watch this and not hate this?

Lurk moar and learn to use this website, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Are you mad I'm calling you out? Fuck you.

He's clearly a child predator. I worked around a guy who was and he behaved the exact the same way.

You can hear him saying how horny he is. Stop creating cognitive dissonance you blatant faggot.

>archive.fo/NyDPc
She was clearly scared of Biden specifically

LOL

Biden, vice president of the USA everyone

Ivanka and Don are part of pedowood, idiot

Jesus, when he goes in to kiss her look at that death grip he has on her arm and the way she tries to pull away.

What a bunch of nonsense.

This. It's the vice president. Why is he staring at a 13 year old girl when he is suggesting the meet up plans at home. This isn't arranging some playdate.

We discussed this a long time ago already, someone have the archive of that thread? We need to exterminate this pedo faggot and make sure this gets spread everywhere.

Fist yourself with a grenade.

Oy Vey!!
The power of the Jew is stronk
catsimatidis.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Catsimatidis

What film is he talking about?

I'm agreeing with him. You going to call me a shill? The audio is pretty muffled, and even when amplified the camera noises come through far too much. It's pretty doubtful he'd say something like that right next to the parents, although not impossible, and it's rather difficult to hear what he's saying. You can pretend all you want like it's clear as a bell, but you can see just looking at the whole thread most of us think it's too unclear to know for sure.

Here's the thing though: it doesn't essentially matter what he actually said. Even without audio that whole thing is creepy, and supplemented with the millions of pics of him whispering in people's ears and holding children close and all that, it should be more than enough to put a dent in his already "nice guy retard" stereotype. It would be wonderful if he said "i'm so horny" crystal clear, but even despite the muffled audio we can clearly still use this as a weapon if it's shown to the right people.

I find it hard to believe anyone ever respected Biden. The guy's a joke, why did Obongo put him on the ticket? Everything he says and does proclaims that the light is not on upstairs and he's actively and happily involved in the destruction of our race. He also seems like he's high as a kite all the time, happy pills or something.

Everything is fine, there are no pedos.

Why did so many of the scums of this world go to Yale Law School?

Yale is skull and bones and if they are not one of the 13 a year that get tapped they are run through the lodge system and being an Ivory League means you are rubbing elbows with people who are cut off from the rest of society, these people have libraries of forgotten languages and the smithsonian has a huge underground facility with artifacts proving the biblical legitimacy of christ. They are the elect not the elete these people are the elu the elect and its very hard to dismantle this stranglehold when it is the basis of routine society.

Vid related.

Wtf's a Fidelio? All I know is it's a program hotels use on their PCs, except I'm sure 100% it's not it in this case.

What the fuck?

º-º

butthurt christcuck tbh
Who's gonna burn in Sheol?

Well, now he cant replace Hillary Rotten Clinton!

damn, pic 3 and 4 looks like his touching the kids nipples

only pedophiles would put their hands like this.

also all the retards ITT whining about "WE CANT HEAR EXECTLY WHAT HE IS SAYING MMKAY SO YOU CANT SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT HIM"

who cares? biden is a traitor, and punishment for treason in the US is death. if he is also a pedo, he will be punished for that before he gets executed. simple as that.

wew

Ok, visually the entire piece and the body language is rather compelling. And the audio is half plausible
But what kind of idiot pedo would do that with people and cameras around?

A symphony

This is the mistake they make everytime, they are so close to reaching their ultimate goals and became smug about it. They're rubbing it in our faces, same on tv with music videos loaded with symbolism, movies, everything it was never this bad. But the pendulum is starting to swing back

that makes a lot of sense
still need to look into this, it sounds quite a lot like the subtitles in OP vid

One with a chronic addiction to underage pussy and the impression that he is untouchable.

Threadly reminder that the UK recently had a massive pedo scandal that involved a ton of politicians and then a big cover up by MI5 and the media.

Fuck this shit.

The one thing we should agree is worth using to fuck with the democrats with if the audio stuff is not something one can support. The resistance I'm seeing to even mentioning any kind of pedo shit from Biden is disturbing to say the least. I know there are a lot of pedos lurking about that get triggered when people want to mess with pedos but holy shit, they need to leave or contain themselves.

they know our weakness. no one on Holla Forums watches talmudvision anymore.

uncanny

holy shit. i think we've found what it looks like when an old white guy goes full "muh dik." he is literally looking the mom in the eye, practically daring her to stop him from violating her little girl. and she knows there's nothing she can do about it.

or is willing to do, since a good parent would just agree to whatever he wanted to do, then end him the moment he let his guard down, regardless of the consequences to her/himself

so according to kikepedia, biden was sworn in as a senator in 1972, starting officially Jan 1 1973.

his daughter, ashley, is 35, born in 1981. this means she was 13 in 1994.

assuming biden was a senator consecutively (kikepedia lists him as being senator from 1973 to 2009), that means he fought for election in 1972, then re-election in 1978, 1984, 1990, 1996, 2002, and 2008.

now, one thing it's stated he may have said to maggie coons is that she could "talk to" his daughter ashley, with the implication being that she was also nervous when biden was sworn in as a senator, just like maggie is nervous at her dad's swearing in.

but based on prospective re-election dates, and assuming there was no special circumstance that would screw up the 6-year cycle that i missed, this would mean ashley was 13 in 1994, but biden was not sworn in again until three years later, in 1997.

maybe it's nothing, but the dates don't add up. maybe ashley was just nervous at the age of 9 or 15 and biden was just trying to say something to comfort the nervous girl who found herself front and center with an older man who was rather touchy-feely.

but my gut doesn't think that's the truth. my gut tells me there was something else there. her face showed genuine discomfort, even fear for the briefest of moments. not the fear of "omg did i fuck up?!" but the type of fear where a person worries that, sometime in the near future, their physical integrity will be compromised and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. basically facing down pic-related.

furthermore, as we all know about the lugenpresse in general, if they're talking about how something is or isn't a certain way, then it mostly certainly is the opposite of what they say it is. so naturally, they write an article talking about how the cute redhead that biden got handsy with totally doesn't think he's creepy. they even have a quote from her father! so you know it's completely 100% above board, no possible problems or issues whatsoever. which of course means it's probably exactly what we think it is.

Also all the other kids that he seems rather fucking rapey with.

oh, i should also note that

is relevant due to the age of maggie, 13 years old, and the fact that pedojoe was attempting to make some connection with her and his daughter and the nervousness based on the age. but 9 and 15 are way different from 13.

there's also the chance that biden may have been boinking his own daughter of course, which adds entirely new levels of NOPE to the equation

also true, but i dont know anything about those situations. i only know this one situation right now, so i wrote something to counter one of the stated possibilities for it. of course, it could be just that ol uncle joe is getting on in his years and thought 13 and 15 are "close enough" for those young whippersnappers or some shit.

but yes, he's rather hands-on with other people's young female children. part of me thinks he may get a thrill out of it; what better way to exercise power and humiliate/belittle someone else than to effectively claim the body of their female progeny in such a public situation? im sure it's quite a rush for him. maybe the best he's felt since that horrific accident killed his first wife and young daughter. it's probably like a drug almost.

The audio doesn't sound right at all and nobody in his position would say that in public, especially on national television and less than a foot from other people.

While I don't doubt Biden is a pedophile, he's always been creepy and awkward especially around children, I'm calling this video as fake as that George Soros video that was stickied here about a week ago.

Jonestards always move the goalposts on the Bohemian grove iconography. They _need_ it to be biblical in some way.

This little girl's body language screams despair, yet appearances to keep up, perhaps the parents are in on it? Biden is a sick fuck and looks like one too, hope he gets his just desserts some day.

This. Also to anyone who doubts he would say something like this in front of people with live mics around see embed related. He has a history of saying things without using his brain. Ignore the shills, this needs to be memed and spread everywhere.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG THREAD

I've been over this clip six ways from Sunday in Audacity an you can't hear shit. It's all a garbled mess with no audible consonants beyond the possible "n" in "know", and it's constantly interrupted by long loud shutter sounds making it impossible to even guess something from the rhythm of the louder vowels. It's just the old trick of putting text over garbled or foreign language to guide you into hearing whatever.

If this was just uploaded as a sound file with no text none of you would hear what the fuck it was supposed to say. Try listening to it a few times from the start without looking at the screen or the text. Can you still pick up when he is supposed to say what? No, you can't, because there is nothing there to hear.

Now let's look at who posted this. First of all it's obvious OP is not from around here.

If we look at the Vimeo account its name is Zilch Magnet, it was created yesterday and it has only this one video. Zilch is obviously as Yiddish term, let's look at what it means: thefreedictionary.com/zilch

'That's right. It's an account labeled as made for drawing in retards and you suckers bought it.

After this we have a number of plants who do nothing in this thread but repeating "OMG STICKY THIS, SPREAD IT" over and over to artificially create the impression that a lot of people want this stickied, and they got some retarded mods to buy it. It's fucking shilling 101.

Biden is obviously a pedo freak but this is proof of nothing and that's what it was designed to be.

To sum it up you've been had! Look at the latest events surrounding Shillary; they are trying to get something discredited by association by making the "alt-right" spread a planted meme that can easily be torpedoed!

If he's saying that in front of reporters with their av equipment and with parents on both sides then grandma is super out of control. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's acted out on this and eventually some victim(s) come forward.

Anyone id the girl and check fb for her yet?

Many of us couldn't hear the sounds but the girl looks obviously uncomfortable. Unless you think reflexively jerking away from a man you've apparently known for years was just an act.

She'll speak once he's deep in the cold cold ground.

First name they mention as being pedo, Leon Brittan. "From Jewish family" last job held before death, UK's vice-president of EU. Of course it was.

Now this is desperation.

twitter.com/momofmac

This is the twitter page of Ashton Carters wife Stephanie, surprisingly, she's only got a few hundred subscribers. Unsurprisingly, she retweets links that shittalk Trump. Someone ask her if she's ever been coerced to fuck Biden or if any of her children have been raped by powerful men.

It think every single child on the planet would. The point spread the video but don't be a useful idiot attaching a bunch of bullshit that will only work to discredit you.

No fucking way.

Looks like HLI and FBIanon were right about the pedo thing and the mutual blackmail network at the highes level. Sickening

Okay now here's a thought; maybe a more retarded one however.

One of the people in that family has to be on social media right?
What if I/(you) were to simply message them with a link to the video and ask something like: "Are you aware your daughter is in trouble?"
Hell what if we told the daughter to seek help?

just listen and believe goyim, what's the problem here

You do know it's just a joke? It says "Castle House". How come these people are so fucking dumb that they think the french word for house has a masonic connotation? I don't watch the talmudvision, but all this sifting through crap like the Simpsons is a waste of time.

There's more than just the Scottish rite.

Considering the history the Clintons alone have with sexual scandal, it should not be difficult for us to manufacture a consensus which accepts that Biden is a pedophile regardless of whether or not we have conclusive information.

Pedophilia is particularly useful in attacking the Clinton campaign because its nature as a fnord means that common folk take the accusation alone quite seriously and once convinced of guilt they'll demand blood. They'll interpret acquittal as a sign of corruption and become further enraged.

The body language from the images in this thread alone are fairly damning, and would likely be enough to convince the unguarded. The images could be compiled into flyers and spread on college campuses. When the Democrat supporting coeds try to suppress the information, they'll be caught and draw even greater attention to themselves. It'll also put them in the uncomfortable position of having to consider that each of their political heroes is horribly implicated in a sexual scandal targeting children.

If we have anyone in D.C., they ought to put out flyers urging abused children to seek refuge at the Russian Embassy. I'm fairly certain that the Ruskies would recognize the political opportunity and play along.

Or he's above them. And he's clean for this purpose alone.

Or he's above them. And he's clean for this purpose alone.

Doubtful. His first American relative was his grandfather. Who died young.

That Hillary cartoon is so unrealistic. Look at those stairs, there's no way Hillary is making it up them by herself. Whose going to help her? Satan? I think not.

fuck you.

better than Dailymotion

Man praise kek, for my find was stickied

I agree entirely, but the fact is that at some point we need to know this information. They're doing this shit in public, and the people have been atomized to such an extent that nobody pays any attention to anything outside their own life. This is everybody's fault, but only a small few even have the drive to fix it.

We must excise this cancer, be it now, or through our children and beyond.

Wow there is a lot of jealousy in this thread.

mild chuckle if sarcasm, 10/10 kill yourself if pedo

Why do you hate them so much anyways?

You seriously have to ask?

If you do try to fix it a satellite will try to pinch your head off. Just giving you fare warning.

Yea! They don't know any better so you are automatically the sexual DYNAMO

eat a bullet, lest it be forced upon ye

oh humble sage, what an absolutely profound, unheard of thought.

Yea, the same satellites that allow them to control TV networks and cellular systems also allow them to give you a heart attack or drill holes in your head. Just warning you. Everyone you know will abandon you if you are planning anything.

You will receive no medical help. No one will know what you are talking about. The brain damage will make you look psychotic and you will probably be disarmed and discredited.

So have fun feeling like you are leading something.

of course only you could ever have thought that you're such a smart person

fare warning.

you disingenuous pedo faggot, you are unfit for civil discourse and society.
wholeheartedly, fuck you.

Uhhh I'm trying to tell you that if you accomplish anything, or look like you are going to, you are going to have what happened to me. You'll be disabled for half a year if you are lucky not to be dead.

So unless you want to help with the little fucking satellite problem you should probably shut your fucking mouth about them fucking children.

Fuck off reddit.

and maybe you should eat a fucking bullet you dense, apparently schizophrenic, faggot

Do you even know how radio systems work you incredibly stupid faggot?
A low orbital satellite can carry more then enough power to fuck your brains over leg an egg. You know why it happens? Because some faggot in DC is going to decide you are a threat to national security because 'muh pedophiles'.

You bunch of faggots probably can't even line integral. Go get an education.

Then you can spend it here

say that to my face and not online faggot.
how smart could you possibly be as a schizophrenic pedophile.

did you have a stroke

I hope biden fucks that little girl out in front of everyone on stage so you can cry WRRRRRRYYYYYYY about it you little piece of shit

You wont EVER accomplish anything you little keyboard warrior

once again, say that to my face and not online faggot

100% serious, let's coordinate a date and time to meet up so we can discuss your preferences for children you absolute waste of life.

He imagines a future where he can marry a hundred 12 year old girls.

Thanks for discrediting the board you fucking faggots.

That was Himmler. Hitler didn't care about the occult at all, and only cared about religion insomuch as it was part of German ethnic identity.

Hitler's religion was the German people.

Which is why they loved him like a God emperor

Quints confirm your confirmation.

its not degenerate if he marries her first

why is this a sticky. that video is old as fuck and has been discussed here a gorillion times

Fuck off reddit

and you still didn't learn how to triforce

pardon sage leftover from another thread

Biben confirmed for creepy lolita fetishist and /x/ lurker.

D-did we just meme Biden into becoming a pedophile?

She's hot. Did she make any films with his daughter?

Can Kek just let an inexplicable umbrella accident irradiate this pedophile human garbage?

Hate to say it–I'd LOVE for this to be real–but he definitely says "I know how hard it is" at the beginning.

Dammit.

Good idea. Let's ruin this fucking shite's reputation

Biden is a fucking paedo. Spread the word, folks.

The more I listen, the more I hear:

It does sound like hes saying something perverted, but I don't think it is the case.

Still, he is grooming her and behaving like a pedophile.

then they're doing a shitty job at it
The audio isn't clear enough but that doesnt matter, focus on the emotions and body language.

Videofags could put together a compilation of slowmo/zoomed up shots from all of the pedo interations and pull all the audio out and it would still be telling.

Cap from before pedowood
The parents are definitely in on it, and most likely have been preparing for this and what will come (((after))). When the girl is called over she has her head down like it's a march of shame.

Another cap
Immediately after pedowood happens the girl moves to get away and go to her fathers side hoping for some protection from this creepy fuck. You can see not only his father giving her a quick unhappy glance but also biden eyeing her like a piece of meat.

Another cap when biden wasnt being a disgusting fuck, when he first meets her she's nervous but not appalled, no alarming signals during the handshake.

absolute
degenerate

By the way, do you know how hard it is to be inducted – — – — us senator? —-

That's the clear part.

jesus christ, how the fuck is he still in office after this.

Oh my god, this is over a year old, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY, why does this man still work for the goverment

Kill yourself.

Good call. This could be an easy plant along with that Hillary "on deaths door" diagnosis they paste binned on wednesday. Beware the reveal that is too easy and over the top, making us lose credibility is still a most vital tactic.

To further clarify…

By the way, do you wanna know how hard it is [silent s in is, muffled) to be inducted – — – — US senate/or? —- — Talk to my daughter Ashley — — –

McConnell is the first pic probably knows the dirt on biden, but isn't saying anything because he doesn't want an accidental shotgun suicide blast twice to the back of the head.

pic2 of the girl playing the flute. Look at her eyes. What a truly fucked thing to do, ambush a kid from behind while she's giving a performance. Pls post the source on this, I've never seen it and I've been aware of pedo Biden for some time. The part where Biden's head meets hers looks a bit odd, unnatural.

VERY IMPORTANT

Be on the lookout for a few fakes (((they))) might plant and then use to discredit all the many other obvious Biden perv moments via the luggenpresse.

mate that's an obvious shop. the girl's head is like twice the size of biden's

pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z

That's what I thought, thx for confirming.

Point made, watch out for fakes in the mix, there's enough real pervy moments to take him down and they will try to prevent it by discrediting

Its not rape as long as zionists do it :^)

Probably because he's a Jew. Which is also why he plays an awesome devil.

A good question to ask is "Why is Biden at press conferences with little girls in front of him more than any other politician at his level?"

These social climber parents, and lesser heads of state know what he is and are pushing kids on him as a way to curry favor with a powerful pedo.

And 750 post closes the thread with this captcha.

Sounds like mumsnet in here.
Remember Goyim, healthy babies are bad, you should only find Wizen old 30+ women whose eggs are all rotten attractive.