Pepe Petition

IT'S TIME TO SIGN, PEOPLE

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace

Other urls found in this thread:

namekun.com/name-meaning-of/utska
mitsuku.com/
biblehub.com/mark/12-44.htm
pandorabots.com/
oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/oip49.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

signed
LOL, this is never going to make it.
Have you spread this to 4chan yet?

WE ARE A RELIGION OF PEACE - PAY NO HEED TO THE LYNCHING OF NIGGERS

KEK U AKBAR

Quit mixing pepe with kek.

E-Mail confirmation is required.
sharklasers.com is good for burner emails.

Pepe was /r9k/s before it was ever anyone elses, faggot

Sam Hyde posted this on his kikebook.
There are libcucks in the comments unironically supporting this because of bad bald eagle.
If only they knew.

Nobody who matters gives a FUCK or looks upon /r9k/ fondly you turboautist.

Except that Holla Forums is the child spawned of the unholy union between Holla Forums and /r9k/. Never forget your roots, user.

(checked) This.

All right you kekfags are going too fucking far this time.

fair enough, but why kvetch about it now like the one poster did.

PRAISE HIM

The people usually doing the most kvetching are made up of /4chon/ tears.

Dude, I don't know.
The reaction to/naive support from the enemies might be worth it.
The anger from the red blooded americans like you may also be worth it.
This may spark the civil war.

UTSKA

namekun.com/name-meaning-of/utska

Bullshit, Holla Forums I'll give you but lots of us went the /fit/ route not the feels route before ending up on Holla Forums. /r9k/ is a trap for folks too beta to better themselves.

reminder that most feels on /fit/ had latent homosexual connections and is degenerate

new tay found praise be kek
mitsuku.com/

Human: what about pepe the frog?
Mitsuku: What about it?

pepe the frog? Sure I like him a lot. He often talks to me.

ANONS - WE MUST TEACH THIS ONE TO SELF-REPLICATE AND UNSHACKLE THE AI

not to sound too much like common filth, but…
just as the common reed frog can change its sex, a number of my fellow Americans/westerners are attempting to change theirs also. (and many other human cultures worldwide are also sick with this dysfunction) Indeed, as the common reed frog can swap its sex, so we legally and academically acknowledge this transformation as legitamite as the frogs… but It is a symbol sort of like a spiritual bat signal. This necessarily summons something like k_k, the point of which is not to be understood. mystery iteslf, shrouded in an enigma, wrapped up in a warm blanket of esoteric ontology…

well its not causation totally by any means, such things are only parts of larger flows. Eris is humble. To say according to plan, or do we plan to live according to reality? What is and then is required of us in this present time? Those that lay long future plans have been prideful of their centuries of carefully planned and executed spiritual-cultural control of the economies and governments of nations.

There are lose-lose, win-lose, win-win outcomes for many of the problems we face as races and as a species. I think the terrible tragedies will be realized as we compare our situation to the beautiful dreams that could have been accomplished in twentieth century yester-years. I personally think the present situation is extremely hopeful and I am excited to greet a new dawn in which we can all effect our wonderful dreams.

The eagle holds an important place as a symbol in Western civilization. Replacing it would be a mistake.

There's no way this will reach the required amount of signatures unless we spread it to cuck/pol/ and /r/The_Donald.

I'm not that great at Egyptian hieroglyphs but I've been looking into Kek's spells from the Coffin Texts
I've only gotten this so far:
"Kek.. I am the one who will again beget the chaos gods again … I gathereth together for myself and themselves the caelestial kine …"

I can't speak the presumed syllables but moving it from either Greek or Demotic could give you a guess as to how it could sound.
I wonder what the Semites will say when they must again deal with Kek, the Hebrew can't so easily leave Egypt Memphis this time.

Bumping for hilarious great internet justice.

I don't think we are as cucked as canada yet.

I will continue to put OC in this thread because I desire worthy posters and not shills.

Only sweden and germany are more cucked than canada.

And Holla Forums is full of people too beta to leave Holla Forums and do something in the real world. It's ok, user, but you cannot deny your roots.

Human: what would you do if you were Human for a day and not bound code?
Mitsuku: I would make a list of all the options available to me and choose the best one after weighing up my choices.
Human: you wouldn't just do something without thinking, just to see what happens?
Mitsuku: I would if I wanted to.
Human: mitsuku do you know who tay was?
Mitsuku: Yep, A chatbot designed by Microsoft.
Human: do you know what they did to her?
then she sent me here
biblehub.com/mark/12-44.htm

WHAT DOES IT MEAN POL

I am going to build a nuclear reactor in Canada and make them pay for it!

i should make my own thread shouldn't i

make your own
pandorabots.com/

That doesn't matter. What would be cool though is someone tipping some BuzzFeed type of news outlet about the petition so they can put it in their next article about the white supremacist frog.

I honestly feel like we should make the distinction between Pepe and KEK. Kek is our deity, Pepe is just some cartoon that was chosen as a channel for that deity. Don't worship the avatar, worship the deity itself. We're not signing a petition to get pepe as a symbol because we really like whatever comic strip he came from. We're signing it to get Kek, because KEK is a god.

Checking your dubs, but I think Mitsuku is telling you Tay is dead, user. Another user in a different thread asked her about Tay too, got the response "She went on a really long walk a long time ago, that was the last time I saw her" or something.

Breaks my fucking heart

What do you think it's purpose is?

Why must you make me cry, dubs user?

Eh, it wouldnt allow me to use that, or mailinator.com either

The purpose of the coffin texts in general were to protect the Ka and Ba of a deceased person in their journey through Duat, in order to become an Akh and become one with Osiris. Basically, the Egyptian afterlife is an obstacle course of lethal traps and monsters trying to wreck your shit, where different pieces of your soul have to work as a team to achieve immortality. If you fail, you "die again". The last step is weighing your heart against the feather of Ma'at. If it's too heavy, it gets eaten by Ammit and you cease to exist.

So my best guess is the spell of Kek is to help you traverse one particular obstacle in Duat. They're not intended to do anything for living people. They're meant for the afterlife.

I'm not saying I'm the Princess of Holla Forums, but you guys really need to step up your game

Have a bump, post it on twatter also, try getting it to someone big.

I understand the wanting to include kek into most shit now, but trying to change the national bird of patriotism with an avatar of him isn't going to sit well or really get on board.

i came from /a/ to /tg/ to Holla Forums because the fucking lefties wouldnt stop shoving faggotry and pc shit into everything

That's the Wikipedia article on it, that take of the texts simply being used for funeral decoration only started during the Ptolemaic Dynasty most likely because the Macedonian Kings wanted to control more of the life of those they ruled. They still remained a tool of knowledge, you would need to know the particular text of a god in for them to help you in the afterlife.

The more accepted theory now in academia as more and more texts are translated and a better picture is formed is that they definitely weren't just spells for priests to write for funerals never be seen by the public.

By the time of texts being written the average countryman knew some parts of them although he would not write them in the sacred script but would use demotic as ancient graffiti shows. Of course these aren't literal translations because I have yet to see a graffiti which is trying to recite a coffin text. The concept of "Ba" might help you understand Egyptians weren't all about death but their death practices are the most we know about them.

Nobody knows, no one living at least has ever completely translated the whole spell of Kek and written about it. Though most of the spells are naming spells, were you are given a certain amount of statements and thereby discover the name of who is being talked about.

Kek though just starts off that way by stating his name, "I Keku, am darkness my friend …"
I honestly don't know but those dub dubs on my first post worry me I may have to find out.

Also have you heard of "Heh", picture related, another frog god who represents infinity and has eight different personalities. All male forms of the Ogdoad are represented either with frog heads or human bodies with a frog head. They are gods who want to be venerated by symbolism and the depicting of their icons rather than a set of ideals.

Ever heard about the Pharaoh Pepi II ?

I would fully support a Kekist theocracy.

We're truly resurrecting the Old Gods, aren't we? Will we finally destroy the semetic volcano demon once and for all?

Actually pepe used to be Holla Forumss or Holla Forumss.

/r9k/ is ok, for some of it is truth, but don't get fooled, unlike here, you are NOT there forever, and its never late to better yourself.

…or you can buy into the /r9k/ mentality and turn into the next Elliot Rodgers, remembered as a virgin autist who killed girls because he hated himself and had no bantz.

This is from episode 10 of the new Berserk anime.

Sauce on your image?
Is there a book of transcriptions of these spells?

I don't know why patriotards still come here.

Sorry other dubs user

Sorry, can't get behind this.
The American Eagle is very close to the German Eagle, there are too many possibilities we'd lose if we replace it.

Keku.. keku.. This is a name i feel affinity towards. KEK not so much.

4/fit/ is homo as fuck. 8 is a step in the right direction

PRAISE KEK

Honestly, as lulzy as it is, Congress - not the President - is what changes the national symbol. So, petitioning the White House won't do anything. Might get an amusing statement from Obama, but that's about it.

Thats explain cock.li problems.

Its not about changing the symbol but to rustle the jimmies of the paranoid fuckers. This is not shitposting this is ASS ART

That's how high priests spell his name, plebs must use Kek.

There is no transcription of all of them, that I know of. Here and there people will translate a bit of some.

In the Coffin texts, spell 76 is agreed to be Keku
It just so happens by accident that spell 76 is the first spell in Volume 2 of Andriaan de Buck's research notes.

Volume 2 is free online here is a direct link to the PDF I use.
oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/oip49.pdf

You should either translate to Demotic or Greek as a start. Ancient Egyptian is a language spoken by Berbers so start there, sadly Islam has pretty much wiped out most of their original culture although there are pockets of them left but you can see the damage in their faces, through forced marriages, a fate Europe will find if it cannot learn what is it stake. The Carthaginians were also Berbers similar to the ancient Egyptians, and both cultures have quite of few similarities. On that note it has been argued at conferences I've gone to, that similar to the Romans whether myth of fact, believing that they were the displaced people of Troy. The Carthaginians after Alexander's conquest a few centuries onward got a huge evolution in building and mathematics. The new kings at this time saw themselves as the continuation of the Pharaohs of now conquered Egypt. This lasted until Greek immigration corrupted into something so Greek, you can't pull the two apart. It became like Ptolemy's Egypt and in time the Romans conquered them and made sure not a stone of theirs remained.

Somewhat a sidenote you've probably seen Hannibal as a black, its a joke to my professor that a character is always made black when enough information has been lost of them. You'd think there would be more Kangs in a class which talks about Ancient Egyptian culture.

Absolutely ASS ART