Wikileaks Dumps more TiSA Docs

Wikileaks Dumps more TiSA Docs

Source: wikileaks.org/tisa/?update#September 15, 2016 Publication
Archive: archive.is/pzeou

ctrl-f catalog and didn't find this, leak apathy gents? Almost delicious isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/x8BIh
yahoo.com/news/tens-thousands-protest-europe-against-atlantic-free-trade-144156387.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone been through it? Bump

Shameless self bump with a tidbit from the Analysis TiSA Dispute Settlement

Good Bye National Sovereignty

they keep asking the people keep saying no. They are going to continue asking and re naming this thing until the answer is yes.

who decides if this happens?

senate? president?

The President has full authority to sign treaties with foreign nations provided 2/3rds of Senators present concur. (Article II, section 2)

So, if the President wants to sign or make a treaty, he needs a pen and 3 Senators (2 of which agree) present.

fuckkk

you know, this all goes back to the deep truth of all of these situations:

All of these things are things that these people want to occur. So why haven't they done them yet? Because they feel that there would be too much backlash. We, as citizens, need to make it clear that there WILL BE CONSEQUENCES to these treasonous activities. It is the only thing stopping us from tyrannical rule.

Is this one fast tracked like TPP? If that's the case then we are fucked.

Background on fast-track for TPP and TAA:
archive: archive.fo/x8BIh

Another little tidbit before I go sit in traffic. From the "Analysis TiSA Core Text"

We Consumers Now
CAPITAL FOR THE MONEY GOD (that happens to reside in an offshore company)

Or until they're in Prison or dead.

bump

what the actual fuck

bump

So this has been hidden in an attempt to pass TTIP, but with another name? Fucking kikes don't stop, though if it has the ISDS package, it should have the same problems as TTIP.

this has been happening for 40 years dumb dumb. And you are only now figuring it out, due to those emails, cause they let you in, on the insider knowledge

40 years…….think about that

All the while, all you retards thought government was shitty, but honest enough to run your country.

Youre probably so stupid, you think it's ONLY hillary that's corrupt as fuck.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guess what sonny boy. It's your entire fucking congress.

Too tired to dig into this right now after the DNC leak but bumping up

It's funny - we talk about how Mexicans in the US send money back to Mexico and it hurts the US economy because that money effectively disappears, instead of being spent back into the system. Yet here you have language that would allow companies that are wholly located in foreign countries to provide services in another country and effectively contribute nothing to the local economy. It's great if you're the offshore shareholder, kind of sucks if you're part of the local economy.

After I read this that makes complete sense let me see if this makes sense too. All of those shekles are offshored to the "service provider" and that service provider happens to be located in a tax haven. So a double fuck. Fucked the local economy AND fucked the "nation" that came up with the service in the first place (i.e. they never see the operating cash return to them). Think of the $200B Apple has sitting over in Ireland right now as a basic idea of where I'm going, but on a global scale; but instead of Ireland it would be- say- Panama or some Caribbean country. You'll see the multinationals receive not only an advantage because of the "commodity" of services, but also a consolidation of that capital in fewer more protected areas.

These people need a trip to the gas chamber stat

It's the president, his cabinet, the entire congress, the entire senate, the supreme court, the IRS, and the big three (DOD, NSA, CIA)

Probably the only halfway decent agency is the INS.

Bump, this needs to be seen. Just as bad as TPP and TTIP.

Start by identifying and doxing the trade ministers and such responsible for it.

it's pretty much TPP all over again. (((They))) decided that public knowledge was bad and decided to try to conceal it completely.

Bumped. Will spread this today, spread shillary stealing from supporters yesterday.

Bumped to make sure others see this.

My gut is telling me something's being slid.

Tens of thousands protest in Europe against Atlantic free trade deals

yahoo.com/news/tens-thousands-protest-europe-against-atlantic-free-trade-144156387.html

Anybody got photos of the protests?

You know I've been thinking of something, why are governments still trying to shill technology/IT?

When you look at a lot of IT companies, they exist basically to automate jobs. In a time where we're looking to stimulate the economy and bolster employment, wouldn't it make sense to take the foot off the IT accelerator?

I suppose you have to let private firms do what they want, but at least remove government funding/incentives and stop pretending that the IT industry will be a net positive for jobs.

Anti-slide bump. I'm too tired from work but I'll look into it later

It has to happen to a degree, but this is wrong way.

We need to secure ethnic demographics or there will be tension. Humanity will only work as a whole, when the parts are defined and written in a constitution fashion.
We also need guns because clearly governments corrupt over time ALWAYS.

I doubt they will do this. This is an excuse to further the ponzi scheme for banks. So good bye earth! Nice knowing you.

Btw what specifically happens on the 1st october? I need to start preparing, we need to establish a new base for connecting. P2P is unsafe, but we may have no choice.
In that case -
1. What should I use?
An application? An alternative domain (like gopher)?

2. What should I look out for?
Do I have to use peerblock to simply shitpost? Do I need a better OS or is a modified form of win 7 fine?
How do I make sure my ass is covered? Do I need a balaclava and latex gloves?

Not if they're dead user :^)

So it's basically TTIP and TPP in one package.

Btw is there anyway to download all the leaks?

I plan on creating an archiving/library system that sorts this shit out for legal precedent.

Hello????????

REMEMBER

globalist cult = new tower of babel

There's 3, maybe even 4 of them. It's basically a life plan for fucking everyone who isn't a billionaire Jew.

Anyone able to get this document?

It's crucial to know HOW these disputes will be organised.

nevermind, it's working now

Assange get out of this thread!

From that document:

"The proposals are based on the old EU FTA template, which relies on panels of ‘trade experts’
to act as judges in disputes over whether states have breached their obligations under the
agreement. These panels can effectively decide that governments must change their laws,
policies or decisions relating to a wide range of services – from finance and broadcasting to
health care and data privacy and
face economic penalties until they do so."

So basically, common people just do what they're told by (((experts))).

These people are so out of touch..

Thank you for correcting the record.

This worries me.

(((They))) are getting complacent. Not only will that cause problems between (((large corporations and banks))), it reduces the accountability of the people making the judgement. I bet they haven't made provisions to keep a check on them, hoping this would "further their plan". In reality, I think it will create issues for ALL.

Anyone made threads on other boards? This shit is huge

And it seems to be getting shilled very quickly.

And this ALSO seems to time nicely with the ICANN switch

So straight up parasitism?

I know that's not what we think, but fuck me that sounds spooky.

Have a link?

To the ICANN thing?

Nah, I should have saved it when it was stickied.

(((They))) are growing sloppy and becoming too obvious with their human cattle perspective. Keep watching, the next fuck up will alienate them even more.

In 10 years the political climate will be very different. Im not saying it wont happen but theres the possibility we could actually defeat this shit.

What they fail to realise is that they've made Holla Forums the grunge of gen y.

This is only going to get worse for them as we break their meme brainwashing.

bump

blump

They operate on trickery. As people get farther away from their reality, the trickery becomes (((easier))).