Assholes

INb6 NYPA… This happened today.

A friend is getting fucked by some asshole from The List of Craig.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/jim.hartline.923?hc_location=ufi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinda deserved it. Anglos are subhuman (according to Hitler)… not to mentioned Hitler and the rest of redpilled Germany looked at mexicans as an Aryan tribe.

>inb4 (((deportation))) shills

If five others are onboard I'll participate

Why would he cut it there if he was going to remove the whole thing?

((( )))
this, why didn't (((YOU))) tell him to hire a mexican or another type of aryan?

OP, why didn't you tell your friend to hire an esoteric immigrant?

How much would an esoteric immigrant charge to help us raid?

Forced memes are obvious and always suck. Stop being cancer

fuck off newfag, acknowledge memes or gtfo of our Holla Forums

It's a natural and organic meme of Holla Forums.

op gets fucked by people from craigs list all the time.

This is why you need to know your local esoteric mexican.

Fix your shit yourself, fucking domesticated human

*sigh* This is why anyone with an IQ above 99 gets a mexican do to that sort of stuff.

just put his number on grindr or something for fuck's sake.

This or get an esoteric mexican to do it for you

Nonsense. Dismantle it yourself in pieces and throw it out with your regular trash over time. Get a cheap reciprocating saw.

facebook.com/jim.hartline.923?hc_location=ufi

Lemme get this straight…you try to trick some gullible shmuck into hauling away your trash for free, and they are the asshole for taking what they need off it and leaving the rest?

Fuck you, OP. ==YOU== are the asshole here. It is your trash, pay to have it hauled away and quit bitching because other people won't clean up after you for free.

Fucking sub-human piece of shit.

Also, in many states if they've injured themselves on your property with your knowledge of their presence and you've contracted their work (for pay or exchange of the good), they could sue you for all medical expenses plus any lost wages, and if they suffer a lifetime disability, they will take you for every last thing you got. Check your state laws before letting random asshole from Craigslist on your property to do anything.

You'll survive op. People have had it worse. Chalk it up to experience.

hope you got public liability insurance

The fgt didn't actually cut himself, it was an excuse to leave the damn tub there and just take the parts the fucker wanted.

I don't know, this guy seems like a real badass.

"I Never apologize. Sorry, that's just who I Am."

"If it's a gnarly Harley or a 52 year old Austrian made scooter, that requires maintenance, repairs or modifications, I can help you. Good work, great prices. 618-514-8378"

Do you work on '78 Battetoads? They are pretty rare. Not many have heard of them. My overhead camgirl shaft threw a shoeonhead and I need a replacement quickly. Can you do the work?

"My puppy's/ security division. The calm one is a girl, her name is Biscuit. She's cool. The other one is the alpha male, his name is Skillet. I'm going to hit him with a skillet if he doesn't start behaving!!"

I'm sure I'm boring everyone but here is/was a plain white fridge, it has rainbow chrome on front and sides, a touch of purple chrome on front and carbon fiber on top. Anything but wood can be wrapped. Whatcha got?

Damn Loews was out of Titanium vent pipe for my wood burner so I had to settle with Carbon Fiber. I just feel so pedestrian!

Sup, my name is Jim Hartline and I hate every single one of you. Just made a 70 foot putt and not any witnesses. Shit was so cash.