WRONG

wait georgy boy used to have a chin?

t. pleb movie watcher

back to reddit

He checks out.

so wrong

who

Bill Murray

Said to the guy who dismisses any deeper meaning on his shit.

is there a jewish percentage of the reddit wars movies to compare so we can BTFO the lucas cuck here ?

Can't, page taken down.

Elephant man is his only decent movie

I think Eraserhead was just a fluke

That was Dougie having sex with some prostitute. It's more fetishizing negresses. But you mostly got me there.

I don't think he's a faggot but his dick sucking fans are definitely pretentious faggots. He has a unique style but it's just a style, the 2 minutes in between each line of dialogue doesn't represent shit and doesn't make it deep, it just gives an atmosphere to the thing. Unfortunately season 3 of Twin Peaks has almost nothing to do with Twin Peaks and all of the charm of the first season is lost. Dick sucking fans won't admit it until the end though, like they did with samureddit jack.

Elephant man is his best and only good work but the rest of his movies are decent for a single watch.

That was the 90s and she died fam.

The only diversity in the new twin peaks is a native American and a cross dresser.

They show a black and she's just a prostitute.

Which is an obvious Hoover reference by this point.

He was the best Alfred.

Cuckchan, what the fuck are you doing here?

Are they kikes? I don't get too caught up on someone being white or not when they aren't brown.

Go away disinfo shill

Not according to jews.
I=Ancestry
O=Behavior
K=If kikes want them to be kikes.

>If kikes want them to be kikes.
Not kidding, is on the site.

How the fuck is Michael Cera not a kike?

wait, the guy in the first pic is not a jew? i always see his fucking face in the most jewy trashy hollywood movies

Those were cameos.

Not only that, but also considering that the last score is just jewish fanwank that can be dismissed, they're real scores are.
Michael Cera = 3, borderline Mel Gibson
David Duchovni = 6, Which as with Cera's old score, not a jew.

as we said….

their*

Holy fuck. Do you think Lynch actually checks for ancestry?

Yes, but nor for racial motives, just to give the most sincere representation of small town americana.
The places we've seen more diversity in Twin Peaks are the large cities.

Wasn't he on Alex Jones in 2005 asking people to question 9/11?

she got turned into a door knob.

Guess you haven't seen FWWM?
Just because it's not the complete soap that ABC wanted it to be, and forced it to be, doesn't mean that it's not the same thing. Lynch and Frost have full control over it this time, and Showtime probably couldn't fuck it up even if they wanted to because it's a miniseries to tie it up.

Yes and he also watches Discovery and Velocity Channel for the car building. Reminds me of my dad tbh.