Ohio officer kills robbery suspect, 13, who had BB gun, police say

13 year old dindu nuffin shot because he had a bb gun that totally doesnt look like an actual hand gun.

Jacobs and Mayor Andrew Ginther expressed condolences to the boy's family and called for calm, saying the investigation into whether the officer's gunfire was justified will take time.
Ginther called the child's death troubling and said it should be a "call to action for our entire community."
"Why is it that a 13-year-old would have nearly an exact replica of a police firearm on him in our neighborhoods – an eighth-grader involved in very, very dangerous conduct in one of our neighborhoods?" Ginther said.

The weapon turned out to be a BB gun with a laser sight attachment designed to help a shooter's aim, according to police.
At Thursday's news conference, Jacobs held a picture of an example of the type of BB gun she said was involved.
The gun "turns out not to be a firearm in the sense that it fires real bullets, but … it looks like a firearm that can kill you."
"It's a weapon – it was used in a robbery," Columbus police spokesman Sgt. Rich Weiner said. Weiner said investigators didn't yet know whether anything was fired from the BB gun during the incident.
A person who was with King was interviewed and released pending further investigation. Others are being sought, police said.

archive.is/Whs9q

Tyree dindu nuffin wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

injury.findlaw.com/product-liability/airsoft-guns.html
walmart.com/browse/sports-outdoors/airsoft-guns-accessories/4125_1224931_1224804
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not surprising why cops shoot those subhumans. They are in contact with them every day and they become redpilled about race during their work. They will witness how niggers behave and naturally you can only start to feel deep disgust to those subhumans.

besides just them being predictable negros.

look at that BB gun.

If your a cop are you really going to see a black teen robbery suspect pull this pistol out of his ass crack and automatically think: "oh probably just a BB gun, nothing to worry about"

The headline makes it sound like it was a fucking Red Rider.

it's been said before but if BLM tries anything then Trump is guaranteed OH.

also I guarantee you it wasn't even a BB gun but rather one of those """nonlethal""" airpellet pistols that shoot these fake bullet looking things that can definitely penetrate skin and cause lethal wounds.

I would have shot him too

Like an airsoft gun? yeah probably…

I knew a kid that got one of his airsoft guns and painted the orange barrel tip black and walked around his neighborhood and got the cops called on him.

He wasnt stupid enough to try and threaten a cop with one though.

So a Kid Robbery suspect pulls a weapon on a police officer and gets shot.

Pretty sure that's Suicide by cop.

Someone should show BLM members this video. It might save their life.

You can get airsoft replicas of real guns that look exactly like the actual gun too. Some of them don't have orange tip by default. I knew a guy that had 1 that looked exactly like a glock 17, no orange tip. Only way you could tell it wasn't a real gun was to fuck around with it. Slide and trigger obviously didn't feel like a real gun

they'd probably think it's some whitey prop keeping them down or something. nigs that actually know who Dave Chappelle is have all died or went to jail.

airshit is basically russian roulette for niggers. there was an 11 year old nigger that pulled one of those on me when I was a maintenance tech in a apt complex and I just laughed in his face when he was acting hard and the barrel wasn't wider than .177. he got the message when I swung a framing hammer at his face and ran off.

My only problem with it is, why would the little groid pull the "gun" out if he knew it was fake? If it was a real gun then we could say he was trying to kill the cop, but what would be the purpose of brandishing a fake weapon at a cop armed with a REAL weapon? That seems like a level of stupid beyond even that of a nig.

And this yoof thought it was a good idea to pull something like that on a cop. What a genius, such a terrible loss, he probably wouldve been a doctor.

just natural selection at work

They all look they same to me too. its fine.

Nigglets are retarded. When amongst other apes he pulls out a "gun" to look tough or "front" in nigger, so when facing the police he has to front to get "respek" and pulls out his "gun" only to be shot because that's what police do when you pull a gun on them.

Dindo nuffin.
The po-lice is racist.

I just looked at the thumbnail and assumed it was the Chappelle show skit with the same punchline.

its fine. its something chappelle would do anyways.

You're assuming the nigger thinks like a human. It doesn't. In its mind, brandishing the gun would scare the cop, and it would get a real gun out of it. It is not capable of considering what will happen if something does not go according to plan.

So a suspected criminal pulled anything at all, let alone something that looks like a gun, on the cops. And we're supposed to feel bad that he got shot? There are reasons they tell you to put your hands in the air or what have you. You can pull anything at all on them at any time, and kill or harm them so quick that they can't possibly both analyze what it really is and also react at all. Just do nothing. You deserve to be signed off if you don't do exactly what someone with a lethal firearm says and give them every reason to not shoot you. It might be an unfortunate situation, but it is the fact of the matter and it is so fucking easy to just not be a shit head.

The thought process of Negro's is an enigma.

So that's a BB gun, eh? Well, I guess I know how to /suicide/ by cop now.

not really. they just do one thing that happens to work out for them and then repeat it like a template. he swung the gun at the cop because it worked on someone else before.

After RUNNING.
This wasn't some "gud boi walken down street" He RAN from the police and when cornered pulled a weapon on him.

It just hard for non negro peoples to try and view things from their perspective when it comes to these things.

The idea that pulling a fake yet real looking gun on a cop with a real gun. thinking it will some how scare the cop off and allow them to get away instead of automatically shot just boggles the mind. Its just stupidity that the average non nig cant understand. an eNIGma more like.

Which one is this?

You seem too forced with the subhuman thing. Next time try it a little less heavy handed.

All in all I give it a 2 out of 8. Maybe you can instigate something better next time CTR shill

One less mouth taxpayers have to feed. Nothing of value was lost on this great day.

Kek

Spotted the butthurt halfbreed

Exactly.

Who ever made that chart is fucking retarded

Why was he holding a bb gun that looks like a real gun?
Oh, he was using it to rob people?
Right.
Thanks for your insight (((Jill))).

You have to be a special kind of retard, to draw a fake gun on a cop. I can't help but feel sorry for these people, they are their own demise.

NO
NO SYMPATHY
NOT EVEN PITY
THAT'S WHAT ENABLES THIS SHIT
We need to cheer the cop on, defend his ass,, get the #BlueLivesMatter up when the nogs retaliate and make sure to SPREAD the image of the god damn weapon that little piece of shit was waving around when they try the "it's just a kid with a toy" defense.

My god. Maybe the conditioning has been broken enough for this one to go in our favor.

COLUMBUS WILL BURN

What a convenient state for a nog happening.

4D CHESS

Niggers don't think in terms that human beings can understand. They have no concept of cause and effect and can't think ahead.

God we need to meme

"Juztizz fo' Tyree Nigganame, evvybody gets BB gun and pull it out at banks n sheeit and aim it at whitey!"

Plz oh plz turn into full nigger hunting season

are there murmurs…of a chimp out tonight or in the near future?

Take your meds nigger

you realize niggers don't even pass the mirror test up until age 6 or so right?

Why did he remove the orange tip?

Many BB guns don't have the orange tip in the store and laser sights are optional.

Blame the love of the 2nd and fetishing of a tool for it.

He probably pulled out a gun to intimidate the officer. "I have a gun on me, back off homie."

oh shut up, still shouldn't pull it on a cop even if it does have an orange tip.
If you're pointing a projectile at anybody, expect some action.

Don't give the subhuman more credit than they deserve. They are dumb as bricks and hyperviolent. If it took any orange tip off, it was intentionally to make it look like a real gun so he could act hard and intimidate other chimps with it.

this

Yes, love the state, for it is father and soon to be mother.
How dare anyone go against it…
Oh right is that why I get called FBI next for saying niggers are more willing to stand up than whites?

How would he rob someone with a toy gun if the victim knew it was a toy gun?

You'd look at that and think it's just a dumb joke…. If it were white people. But those niggers probably actually walk around like that.

So you think cops should do what? stand there and get shot? wait to see if it's a real bullet that hits them or not? You don't have an argument, you're just siding with filth.

Airshit doesn't come with an orange tip save when the manufacturer chooses.
The more realistic it is, the less likely it is to have the tip.

The whole orange tip thing is a lie to make me people not think that police were hired for retard power trippers who will shoot first and keep going.

they think it's cool but it really just means they want to get buttfucked in prison.

the 2nd amendment is explicitly anti-state you retarded piece of shit.

I'd enjoy a nigger pulling one on me. Niggers steal, they don't buy, so when you knock him out and take it, you could wind up with a $40 piece of junk, or a nice airsoft for free.

Cops should go back to the days of yore when this wasn't an issue, because sacre bleu, they actually worked in and with the community.
So tell me, what's it like setting up and supporting your own scaffold? Is it fun to just feel that rush from supporting the authority coming to kill you?

So when you going to use it that way then?
Seems the nigs are more American then than you.

Are you trying to imply that it WASNT Sambo's fault he got capped?

You seem to have an agenda to push

I'd rather have a chinless wonder than a schizophrenic with a persecution complex.

When are you?

Guns don't shoot themselves citizen, it is the fault of the one pulling the trigger. Or are you now trying to insinuate that guns are thinking items?

Yeah, death to the universal orange tip meme.

I've got no reason to.
You implicate yourself in having one.

It's a federal law in the US to have a orange tip:

injury.findlaw.com/product-liability/airsoft-guns.html

learn to read leftycuck.

What's this dumb bitch's point?

Seriously, what's next?

HE DINDU NUFFIN!!

probably that nobody should be interested in guns, even simulating them.
she'd be happier if the negro was doing swpl things but that won't happen, because 80 iq

And these niggerlovers literally expect people to magically know whether a gun is fake or not? Especially if that gun is purposely designed to look like a real one? Really?

Shoot them, officers. Shoot them all.

I've got no clue what you're trying to imply here. The spade ran from the police, and pulled what at appears to be a firearm when caught. Unsurprisingly the officer responded with lethal force. Where are you getting the notion that anyone thinks the gun "Fired on its own"?

The cop shot him, but he absolutely deserved to get shot given the circumstance.

see
Airsoft == always == comes with an orange tip, every single manufacturer does it. The only way it wouldn't have an orange tip is if you modified it. BB guns on the other hand do not always come with an orange tip, that decision is left up to the manufacturer. The nog kid had a BB gun, meaning that he bought it without an orange tip and it's his fault for waving that thing around a cop in the first place.

And yet they don't. As clearly shown, funny on that then.

The firearm is the responsibility of the wielder.

Lookie, more no orange tips!
walmart.com/browse/sports-outdoors/airsoft-guns-accessories/4125_1224931_1224804

Gee your argument is sinking like Trump's approval in DC.

Yes, worship that boot, love the boot, fantasize on it crushing your face.

Should kinda counter signal the libs on twitter just for keks. Shit like.
the last one was 12…allegedly

technically a teenager. not quite a child. it's an important difference for the highly reactive libcucks on (((social media))) to know.

lol you aren't even trying anymore. stay triggered.

bretty gud

The future is so bright, it's a nuclear bombing.

Ah the joy that comes to me knowing you have to post these to see your own comments.

But go ahead, prove me wrong and that all guns come with orange tips.

So Killary has gone soft now and gotten rid of the jackboots?
Choose a message and stick to it. Stop D&Cing for green.

Holy fuck, you're a dumb nigger. I spent 1000 hours in mspaint to educate your dumb ass.
red=CO2 powered, shoots metal BBs (BB GUN)
yellow=gas/electric/lever powered, shoots plastic BBs (AIRSOFT GUN)
It even says it at the bottom of the fucking webpage.Go be a nigger apologist somewhere else.

Is this CIA ?

Yes and?
So you're telling me th kid does get to go running around with a milsim gun matching what is legally sold in the US, and that its his fault as a kid for playing with a toy.

So let's see, no responsibility on the shooter, no product liability, no juvenile laws, anything else you want to throw out?

Playing with a toy? This nigger was trying to rob folks.

Mods, b& this niggerlover.

i hope the cops didn't waste too many bullets

It was real in his mind

Police are trained to take out a threat when it presents itself. When a nog kid whips what appears to be a pistol from his waistband, the officer is going to dispatch the threat. That's their job, that's what they do, and if it was a white/asian/spic the situation would've been no different in their eyes. I'm not even a cop boot licker, but this is fucking common sense. You should consider making >>>Holla Forums your new home.

You have proof of this allegation?

Ah so this is why you never launch a revolution and just plather on about muh day of rope?
Since its illegal, you will thus never do it?

Shameful, low energy, very sad display, you bring dishonor on the white race.

gee if he wanted people to know it wasn't real maybe he shouldn't have taken that off but considering he's a fucking retard waving it around in front of a cop was probably the quickest way he could get goodified so props to him.

:^)

I dont think this will go in their favor like the Tamir Rice shit did.

So you admit that threatening cops with a weapon has dire consequences? And in answer to your dishonest question, yeah, a pretty big impediment to revolution is the overwhelming power of the state.

meant for

Clearly it's all the manufacturers fault. They should know that groids are too stupid to see cause and effect, and should be banned from making anything gun-shaped.

I literally can't fathom the special treatment black people get. BLMM. Black lives matter more. Make excuses for stupid fucking assholes who rob stores with BB guns.

Fucking psychopaths.

Literally what did you expect the cop to do in this situation? Raise his hands and say "I guess I deserve this for my white privilege"?

it's keks how that turns out

Nah, he should have just waited to see if it was gonna be a real bullet or not :^)

So will they even be rioting? Have we lost our shot here?

depends on Ohio's gun laws

For not having orange tips.
Or are you admitting those mean nothing?

Its almost like he who has force, is the rightful ruler and must be worshipped.

Nah you got it right, he's shilling for the state, I am here to say that orange tips aren't on all guns by default.

Depends, if you mean the cop, I'd say it was good shot, if you mean niggers burning stuff, yeah.

Since when is anything a nigger does based on the law of the land?

well, it's more based on the possibility of armed white citizens shooting them more than anything.
they still have their instincts.

you know, i saw that picture, saw white hands holding the gun picture
Thought it was a white mother who's son got shot, and i am thinking "about time"

And i was about to come in here to say "well if your wasn't a moron scum bag"

…..then find out its' a black kid.

FOR FUCKS SAKES NIGGERS …can't you just try not to commit crimes. WTF

You realize that a chimp could just glue an orange tip to his glock 40 problem solver right?

Why can't nigger parents simply tell their kids "don't point guns at police officers"? This could all be avoided if niglet shitstains get a good talking to and belt whipping every now and then

Everything about you…
just gas yourself.

American niggers are descended from bantu, the absolute scum of the nigger kingdom.

They have absolutely no foresight or analytical ability.

They point fake guns and try to rob people and then think "shieeeet how da fuk dis happen" as the bleed out on the ground.

You can get replicas that ARE real guns, that shoot airsoft. Wood stocks and everything

Look up 45 thompson air soft.

I promise you liberals will say the police cornered him and that's why he pulled a weapon, because he felt threatened.

But will that hold up in court?

that was an excuse to beat that little chimp down.

I would have. then called the police, said he tried to rob me.

Got him a criminal conviction and start his crime spree life early. you know after that, he's never going to come back from that. he will forever sink into the morass of his culture.

Cops who shoot toddlers get discharged without even getting charges pressed against them.

These cops shot a niglet pointing a gun shaped object at them at night time, what the fuck do you think?

and THAT is basically the thought process

They're not smart enough to even think of that

Thankfully this is the case.

I feel a deep shame when I think of my younger self who was convinced that cops were malevolent creatures bent on oppressing citizens.

That would be a no.

And I proved you wrong on that already, shill.

what for?

You really didn't read my entire post did you?

moron

The real question is that did he get the call about a armed robbery?

And yet I showed direct proof that they are not, visual, and you are autistically claiming that they don't count, yet here the kid is with one.

Nah, I read your entire post too and came to the same conclusion. You type like an autistic nigger.

seriously nigger?

pull shit get hit
with lead

Proof people that Americans are violent and incapable of rational thought and aligning their chakra to Planet X to gain telepathy.
But they did make Virginia, and that is what matters.
Best Commonwealth on the east coast.

If only Americans could master this telepathic chakra fueled power from beyond the stars, tragedies like this wouldn't happen!

Now if only it used selenide crystals to cut down on the echo…

fuck, youre a moron

BB guns do not need a orange tip because it is expected that they will not be used by stupid niggerkids to rob people and point them at cops , airsoft guns do because it is expected
that kids play with airsoft and be little retards they are with them

Do we have any pictures of this little nigger yet? Got in an argument with one of my coworkers about this. He was pulling some moral relativist bullshit about it being wrong to shoot a child, but I suspect this kid was probably some 5'8" giga nigga.

Ah good, so then you agree the cop is in the wrong here, as the toy was not a threat.
Glad to know we're in agreement then that the orange tip meme is useless, and no one should be allowed to have unreal guns.

There's your problem.

True. But they might get the idea from an image they see on twitter

It's not, the gun didn't have an orange tip because it's not an airsoft gun, it's a CO2 powered gun which shoots metal pellets which can actually really hurt people, which is why == the dumb nig shouldn't have been waving it around like a toy in the first place.
What is your angle, shill? What are you trying to prove?

You really are a retard aren't you, the cop couldn't tell if it was a real gun or not. You really are defending this stupid nigger that thinks pulling out a gun on a cop is a good idea?. Are you telling me that if you were in that situation you would stop and ask the little niglet if it was a fake gun or not?

we're not the stupid niglet shouldn't have pointed the gun at anyone even if it had an orange tip

you leftist just love taking fun away from kids because niggers go and do something stupid with them

Persons have to be at least 18 years old to buy, hand over, or possess airsoft guns. They may be used on police-approved sites, with a permission slip, at the age of 16. A firearms certificate is not required. All airsoft guns have to be transported concealed in a bag, in a trunk, etc.

The little shits parents are at fault more then the officer they should have been more watchful and made sure he wasn't in possession of the gun in the first place

Orange tips are for fake guns that don't shoot anything
To bad your father didn't have an orange tip

AYO WHERE MUH RIOTS N' SHEEEEEIT

That people are swearing it needs an orange tip, so either the concession that it is not all toys, or that you should not allow such toys at all for safety.

And yet as pointed, the kid has possession of it.
The cop shoots, shooters are responsible for their weapons fire in all cases.
At no point was the kid granted trial, and remains innocent until proven guilty.

You are just upset because you are finding out this isn't a hugbox.
You will have to defend your ideas and opinions.

If you want to accept personal responsibility on it, then go right ahead, you'll be broke though.

Laws are made and to be followed, the kid was not granted a trial,and the cop violated procedure and engaged in solo armed pursuit.
As a kid is not capable of rational judgement, the cop is at fault.

My father shot more and better than you ever will.6 siblings.

mfw trips stopped the giganigga dead

Here's how it works in the US retard.

Airshit is considered to be a toy. Toy guns get orange tips, by law.

BB guns are not airshit. They are considered to be dangerous when shot at people. Not necessarily lethal, but dangerous. Ergo, no orange tip, because they are dangerous and should never be pointed at someone.

Meaning the niglet shouldn't have been pointing it at a cop and the cop was completely in the right, since by default it's considered dangerous enough to not warrant the orange "This is a toy" orange tip, and doubly so because it was made to look like a real firearm.

Just because one nigger kid doesn't have common sense (who'd a thunk) doesn't mean we should ban BB guns.

SO THE LITTLE NIGGER WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTION THEN HUH?
They are just little retards that don't have any responsibility that we all have to act like are precious angels go fucking kill yourself

kek it sound like your projecting there bud i question myself everyday and when stories like this pop up it just reaffirms my position that niggers are stupid and do stupid shit that gets themselves killed

I'm praying for a chimpout. I live pretty close to Cincinnati which is like half dindu. I swear to god if I see any of these fuckers in the street I'm plowing right through them.

BB guns are not considered toys/are meant to be shot at people like airshit is, what are you not understanding about this.

There are juvenile laws for a reason, if you don't like it, overthrow your government and get rid of them.

people who say bb guns are harmless need to get fucking shot with one.

I've tested it on myself, hence my issue with it here, they're in no way something safe, hence the orange tip is an entirely misleading thing, and no such toy should be made.
If you want a gun, get a real one and use it.

you lose all rights the second you threaten someone else's

A bullet doesn't become any softer just because the shooter is a minor.

The parents of this child don't deserve offspring, and so civilized society killed it, keeping the savages at bay.

Holy fuck you are an idiot

Airsoft is not the same thing as a bb gun. bb guns do not have orange tips. They are not meant to be shot at people, because they are not safe.

Airsoft is safe and is intended to be shot at/pointed at people, hence and orange tip. There are NO bb guns made with orange tips. there are NO airsoft guns made without them. They are considered two entirely separate categories of things.

What's his Halloween costume? Soon to be dead gangster wannabe lil' faggot?

Ah so that's why none of you ever start a revolution, no guns. No rights.
Now I understand.

So then you should not have bb guns at all, they are abused. Just give them actual guns, it seems to be a lesser problem. Unless its the other way, then do that for everyone.

hurr hurr i posted it again!!!
we don't need guns for this revolution quite yet right now the only weapon we need is pepe

they do make marble airsoft pellets.
one cracked my fucking fingernail before.
if it hits skull, probably bad. temple, eyeballs, not good.

Okay and?
People say no and then what?
If you don't have force, the cops just come over and arrest or shoot you as the case may be.
Your claims to not need a gun aor violence only show why nothing has changed in 80 years.

what are you even on about?
Y U NO KILL PEOPLE RITE NOW HURRRR?

It seems like you're arguing simply for the sake of arguing…an extremely Jewish personality trait, btw.

Y U NOT DO SHIT FOR 80 YEARS? DURR!

Leftists get it, niggers get it, chinks get it, spics get it, every nonwhite or left group gets it. You guys just sit here as complacent as me for all this time, swearing it will be different now, just like last time.
Stop playing in a failed system and start winning.

You're failing moshi, you are to call me shill, not insinuate like you're trying to take extra jelly belly mints from the gravy boat.

what. are. you. talking. about. even?

you are being VERY vague. get what?

just like last what time you stupid fuck?

yes and changing laws that require BB guns to be illegal is where to start right mortikike

Get that starting fights, shooting, and attacking the state earns victory.

Everything has to start somewhere, clearly this race war you want isn't working since you sit there with no guns and only have the police trample you for threatening the rights of others.

You outed yourself already, schlomo.

kek acting like a nigger is victory

you didn't answer any of my questions whatsoever why should i keep this thread open to talk to you kike?

Just filter the fucker. He's clearly an anarkike who's mad he can't smoke a joint while driving

(1)

nah if he was an anarchist he wouldn't want the government to step in to ban all BB guns from this post

i think he's just leftist that got too far into the rabbit hole and thinks he's never wrong

They have an average IQ around 85. Toss in some fetal alcohol syndrome and it's easy to believe.

You can get Pellet-guns that look exactly like real guns. They aren't air-soft, btw, they're meant for killing small game but nowadays kids buy them because they can't just get a .22

Haitians literally eat dirt cookies. They smoke their seed stock and sell their irrigation system for scrap.
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

The only others accountable for this are the niglet's parents/likely single sheboon mother.

No, he's dead because of a certain demographic's obsession with armed robbery.

If it's one of the co2 .117 pellet guns it's still dangerous.

I wonder if we could get black youths to carry realistic looking fake guns in their waistbands in solidarity with King and Rice.

What happened to just not being retarded?

Das raysis.

A true kang gunned down in his prime.

Finally someone gets it

That's the problem user, they really are.

I'm ok with this

Leftypol, I would understand the "excessive violence" accusation if the kid had been unarmed and tried to assault a cop.

But he had a gun and pointed it at the police. He was just too stupid for his own good. Instead of bitching around here, start campaigning with your pals to teach these people how not to risk your life around cops.

I'm pretty sure there were talks, in the 60s, about creating districts under total black control. Literal black nations in the US.

Back then, the idea was shot down because muh ghetto. Nowadays BLM would champion it. So why not? It would be the best show ever, and Trump could use it to win over their electorate.

THE MEMES

that's actually intimidating at distance, or even on foggy environment.

people once got fooled by an encampment made of balloons, I don't remember which war/conflict, though

no brazil.
I wonder if we pull a Sierra Leone too

Jesus the stuff we're getting from AWM this election is fucking unreal

So for 40 years and more you and others like you have said how there is a problem. Yet donw nothing to actually stop it. Meanwhile, all these other groups have made great head way in their demands by using violence.
Gee its almost like they know the real truth of rights.

Total abscence of action on anything approaching the day of the rope that actualy succeeds, full reliance on a kike run system for change.
You have been domesticated and made subservient. You're not bought off or hemmed in by force, you actually won't act against kikes.
You'll see BLM take them on long before you and others think maybe its actually time for winding some nooses.

Did nothing wrong.

Whatever problems you have with law enforcement probably have nothing to do with a cop shooting a guy that pulls a gun on him. How would community policing impact this at all? So the officer knows that it's Shaqueenia's 4th kid Lowdacious who just pulled a gun on him. Still got to react.

You seem to think if BLM wins and scares off cops from doing their job, we will benefit. We won't. It doesn't make a police state any less likely.

The Aryan blood in my veins stretches back hundreds of years. Two generations removed from when my grandparents came to the u.s. Our name means white…

For the above retards..

This post screams alphabet agency (or paid record corrector) shill.

I don't give a shit that some fuck head thought he was 'bout dat life and got lit up by a cop. He was committing a crime and expected lenience because of his age and/or his race and now there is one less future crime statistic in this world… regardless of race, untermensch is untermensch.

What I do have an issue with is a fuckwit coming in to stir up shit and acting like pic related and no one else notices.

no, he isn't talking about airsoft, he's talking about air pellet guns. They fire actual metal pellets shaped sort of like a thimble, and are ejected via pump-action air pressure or an air canister.

I have an air pellet rifle that is lethal to chipmunks and squirrels when I pump it around 15-20 times. Airsoft are just wimpy little plastic pellets and are usually IDed by orange muzzles, air pellets guns don't usually have those.

What? You talking about BLM? They haven't made any headway whatsoever. The only thing they have going for them is exposure because the liberal media wants to try and treat BLM like a responsible, reasonable organization. Outside some liberals and a lot of niggers, EVERYONE fucking hates BLM. And I'm not talking about here, I work at a job in south FL where I meet hundreds of people every week. Even black people hate BLM. Niggers love it because it gives them another excuse to scream about oppression and being victims, but everyone else hates them. Liberals would hate them just as much, too, if they ever actually interacted with them, but they don't, they simply serve as proxy soapboxes.

Black people hate them, white people hate them, hispanics really hate them for some reason, police fucking hate them for being so completely disingenuous, etc. They haven't made any headway at all, what are you talking about? What have they accomplished? All they've done is chimped out in various places and earned the ire of everyone around them. Each time a black kid gets killed and BLM starts screaming, the cop always gets off. Why? Corruption? No, it's because the kid that got shot was a fucking criminal and/or did something incredibly stupid that warranted getting shot, like the subject of this very thread.

What the fuck are you trying to say?