Holy shit! What is happening to Holla Forums?

Holy shit! What is happening to Holla Forums?
/pol is about to fall under 100 pph, and the only legitimately active board left is……Holla Forums?????
WTF?!

Were we wrong to stay when everyone left a year ago? Because it is starting to feel like that.
I thought it would swing around, which is why I have stayed. Now I am pretty sure it won't. I thought it might just be this board, but it clearly isn't. I feel like an idiot for putting up with all this shitposting for a year for nothing, but there literally wasn't anywhere else to go except Tor, and I am not sure I want to go there. I'd welcome someone who would pill me on it though because there is simply no denying anymore that this place is being abandoned.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
bbc.com/news/technology-41760968
8ch.net/pol
alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

summer ended

It is actually worse than that, OP.
Half the posts on here are recycled /pol threads being posted by the mods to keep the pph up. They are also bumping old threads that had good activity to the top of the board to try re-interesting people in them.
It isn't even shitposting anymore, it is outright desperation.

i mean it's really only one autistic user who I think has a legitimate mental deficiency who makes those threads. it is probably just him bumping them tbh
it's some other autistic user who makes the "u mad whiteboi" and then the "niggers are inferior" threads too i think (maybe the same one)

If you are referring to Dysnomia, then you may be right. No one else really has any vested interest in the board though.

What did you expect? i mean, seriously?

1) Look at the stats over time, dumbass.
2) Everyone in the US is awake by 7am, which is what time it is on the west coast.

Better luck next time, sagefag. Or should I say Dysnomia?

It's ironic because Holla Forums mods are quick to ban anything they don't like

timezones

this
pic related

Nice try, but everyone in the US is awake and online.

The fact that 8ch is full of that kind of stupid is a big part of why it is being abandoned.

Nice dubs, btw.

I used to think that too. Dysnomia being such a dumbass contributed to that, no doubt. But fact is that Jim's datamining efforts are what is ultimately behind everyone leaving, because he is more interested in that than in maintaining an actual viable chansite. Remember, 8ch has never made a dime, and it is actually costing him money to keep running. So he has no financial incentive to keep it going apart from the data he can sell. So why waste time and effort on solid modding and administration or legit stable coding? Just keep the machine running as long as you can and when it dies it dies and you aren't out anything.

doesn't help that the Holla Forums mods are actively trying to destroy the board

BUT I THOUGHT Holla Forums WAS ALWAYS IN FAVOR OF (((DEPORTING))) ESOTERIC IMMIGRANTS THAT WANT A BETTER LIFE FOR THEIR FAMILIES :( YOU MUST BE A SHILL!!

This.

Also, it's hard to make a comeback to popularity after last year with the Trump election. It's a miracle that shit like HWNDU, the Alt Right, Charlottesville etc. happened this year, otherwise there wouldn't of been that much to talk about, except the bi-weekly terror attacks in Europe. Probably going to be slower end to the year now with things starting to simmer down but with some big happenings to come in 2018.

Holla Forums is by no means dying or even really loosing popularity. You can't kill the truth, nor an idea.

You can immediately shoah any threads that would have been stickied two years ago and leave up cnn tier trash on 90% of the catalog.

If you mean deportations to the next life, then yes.

>(((deportations)))
found the kike

is this really the best you kikes come up with?
jewish intelligence meme btfo >>>Holla Forums10797606

I surely has nothing to do with the Holla Forums mods (special mentions to Imcrampfy) being incompetent retards, no siree.

Daily remainder that Hitler was against (((deportation))), except for kikes.

Redpilled Third Reich view anglos as subhumans and mexicans as an Aryan tribe.

this

there was nothing but kikes and the Germans at that time, retard

Daily reminder that the ethnic makeup of germany in 1939 was 56 million, 93% white, with almost all minorities being ethnic germans from poland who were being systematically murdered by rothschild stooges. Said murders being the main cause of Hitler's invasion.

Reading JFK files released today?

The board is run by a Jew and a Muslim. They ban normal pro White posts and promote only creepy WN Nazi fags.

How many Frogs and pics of Hitler is enough?

Fucking bank kikes are the worst kikes.

Holla Forums died lads.

Its why it died, and now they're removing bans.
L M A O

Try posting an actual ns thread in Holla Forums for the last 9 months, see how long it lasts user.

This person right here is the same autistic mod on Holla Forums who's got a billion le anime faces to react with.

what the fuck is this shit about?

This is why /pol is dead. The endless Hitler faggotry over and over for the Jews.

Because they listened banned anyone who doest tip toe in line to their demands, so literally every single real Holla Forumsack. Now they're trying to breathe some life into it again after the ban and deletion waves. Look at pic related, this was from around two weeks ago, the funny thing is, THERE WERE THREE MORE PAGES OF THIS THAT I DIDN'T CAP.

The only life left on Holla Forums are cucks afraid to speak out, anons who don't have a proxy, and old Trumptard boomers. Top kek.

reddit just banned a bunch of hate speech subs. there'll be floating refugees who went to r/nazi after bans on 8/pol/

*literally banned anyone

Jim stabbed his website around 2,000 times by now. It's dying.

What kind of ignorant faggot are you?

Only if you're not helping Jim stab the site.

Pic related, it's from Holla Forums.

There were lots of chans and still are, but faggots like you need a safe space before you move your heavy ass around. Try 4space. You're probably too nice to get banned there anyway.

What you're seeing now is the effects of people leaving because of terrible management and some sticking around to raid it like kindergartners 8channers. We didn't even bring in the big guns.

golly gee, I guess that's what happens when across all boards, 90% of opinions are met not with "I agree", not with "I disagree, you are a faggot" but "stop posting and go back to 4chan"

The ones that are are banned and have their entire posting history deleted then posted for all to see so that the schizo psychotic mods feel justified when no one objects to it in fear of being banned.

pol had the most traffic when all that was talked about where the kikes retard, its when the niggers running it into the ground started banning anyone naming the jew for "shit posting" .

That happened?

ITT dysnomia trying get board activity and pph out by shilling Holla Forums drama

not using a vpn on chans

That is not correct. Lurk more before posting there and you will understand for what reasons mods b& shit.

clear web is dead. the future of chans are onion sites
bbc.com/news/technology-41760968

Is Holla Forums's failure a proof that anarchistic and semi-anarchistic form of government can never succeed, and nations with centralized power structure will always persevere?

board activity and pph up''
its fucking working

I have a dynamic IP so I just reset mine, but I'm not a cuck to write paragraphs upon paragraphs breathing life into that rut just to have my posts deleted time after time because one retard got triggered and reported me.

Reported!

It wasn't anarchistic, it was too authoritarian.

wew

Oh yeah, funny thing is the twinkboy mod got triggered the other day and made a "Slavs aren't white thread" and left it up for hours after everyone started complaining about the moderation to show how "valuable" the mods are or whatever the fuck, and it was the best 10 hours Holla Forums has seen for moths before kikey showed up and deleted it all. While banning everyone on top of it of course.

this is why post quality has shit the bed also, i'm not gonna write out a two page reply to something only to have it be deleted by a butthurt kike mod.

choke on a horse dick nigger, this is shitpost time

nice argument

Everybody could secede from any board at any time and found a new one. Board moderators could banish you, but not prevent you from posting on other boards or creating your own.
But nearly every attempt to secede always failed, because separatists always focused exclusively on discussing how much better they are than the motherboard, instead of producing actual content, and then eventually their moderation turned just as bad as the one they fled from.
Users disappointed with both the motherboard and the separatist board gave up both.

what the fuck are you talking about?
who is we and what are your big guns?
has the fbi kidnapped your gerbil too?

we are reaching levels of (((newfag))) that shouldn't even be possible

Agreed. You know we've been replaced when you have boomtards justifying it as "muh greeneyed sandnigger child killer".

This is what happens when you BTFO libtards with normal arguments and they take the formula to heart as some sort of "all winning" move, despite context. Imageboards will flourish as long as you've got a population of imageboard users and not normaltards.

This is now a pickle thread.

drown in semen imkikey

newfags don't realize we're at record high pph levels and that the user count has skyrocketed from 4 to 10

this is not necessarily a good thing, too many new users will poison the culture

you're just full of shit, obviously
who is we & what are your big guns?

Song?

I have started posting after lurking for a significant number of years. That makes. +1
Pedo/antipedo and cancerspam posters must be outposted. dont begin with pedo normalfag repelent, times change normalfags will soon embrace pedos as LGBTQPNIGGER

This. It's the reason halfchan died so fucking long ago.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Newfags dont stay here for too long, just like 7chan or newer wasteland chans. They either go back to muh active cuckchan or feggit, because muh upboats.
And IF they keep comming here regurlaly, after a few years they might become Holla Forumstards, we milenials all went through this, altho some shitpost more.
Back in the day newfags were sagebombed with LURKMOAR, this should be revived
Sorry for grammar, i'm a drunken europoor autism

How about you show your real self.

Burning that bridge with no survivors would be a better idea, including transfaggots. But the latter off themselves eventualy, solving degeneracy problem.

I'm sure that the mods turning it into the_Donald has nothing to do with it

this

Hey I don’t like Holla Forums either but you need to go back, goon.

K.

you didn't post enough lolis
you could have prevented this
sadronpaul.jpg

Saved, thanks user

Those who dont lurk enought or are stupid and complain about Holla Forums should read it, pretty much sums it up. And boards have rules, read those also, before obviously newfagging

Where did I say anime is bad, schizo kike?

samefag

I heard on 9gaf that's the hot new theory by some prominent mexican intellectuals.

We is anyone helping Jim do what he didn't intend to.

Anyone have any info on "resurrectedreplayer" his name and location?

So I can report to local Law Enforcement his/her/its promoting the murder/rape of Blacks, Gays, Jews, Hispanics and others.

While he bans any political opinion that isn't (((White Nationalist))) degenerate approved.

From here

go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Jewish prime minister tbh. Please report.

/Pol is Jewish run. Let them explain to the world their shit board.

Don't like being "reported" and soon "deleted"?
Feel the butthurt coming.

8ch.net/pol

xD upboated

Up your ass when you meet BBC in prison.

>>>/reddit/

Is this that "I'm kikey" guy I always heard about?

wut?

If you look at alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net you will see that the site rank is not less high than it was at any other point of time.

And how would they know?

magic

CUMSKINS BTFO

don't b rude

Alexa Toolbar. All FBI agents are required to have this installed. Why are they still here, when posters are leaving?

Yeah, but globals could then shit up your new board so that nobody wanted to go there. They have done that.

What culture??? We don't have a culture here, there aren't enough users to have a culture.

8ch is swirling in the toilet bowl, and Holla Forums is just the first turd nugget to go down the drain.

He must be getting money from that "Goldwater" fake Russian news scam. It's on every page of the site.

BARTH is our culture

How does it get to be 2017 without anons knowing about AdBlock?

So that is what a "get" looks like on this board, huh?
That 3rd pic though…..
smh

So sad that it has come to this.

I remember when this board actually had people on it and everyone would fight the spammers over the gets but kennedi would always get it and piss everyone off.
Good times…

all of this