Would you?

would you?

Got any more?

I'm not into dicks so no.

that gene will come in handy

No because I'm pretty sure this crap looks better than it feels. Seriously is an animal better than a woman? Or rather you're desperate for something other than your hand. I don't judge, I don't hate, I'm just saying.

That does look pretty good though. Too bad it's not the entire thing so we can see if the guy actually cums, which I doubt.

asdac

Is that a cow?
Fuck No!!

I did used to let my Grandma's bitch lick my sac though. I was too afraid she'd bite my dick off but I'd jerk my cock but lift it up and towards me and I'd start jerking off. The bitch was naturally curious and would always come over and try to lick it. As I said: I was too afraid she'd bite it off thinking it was a hotdog, which my Grandma would feed her as a treat, so instead I'd lower her head down a bit and she'd lick my sac all over. On top. Underneath. Get a bit of shaft with her tongue. It was glorious. I used to then cum all over my hands then have the dog lick it up and "clean" my hands with her mouth.

After a few years of that I actually did try to mount her. I had my pants down to my thighs and was fingering her for a good 10 minutes. Her breathing was heavy and her belly was going up and down like crazy. Her nether regions were so hot to the touch. After she was dripping wet I went to go penetrate her with my penis and my Grandma walked in and brought me milk & cookies before bed. By then she was in her 80s and had bad eyesight and it was around midnight in a dark room so I don't suspect she saw anything but it still might have been curious as to why I had the dog on the guest bed (i.e. the dog was NEVER allowed on the beds) and why I was positioned directly behind her with a blanket covering both of us.

Either way she never said anything and my Grandma went to bed and I ate the snacks then later jerked off like regular. To this day I honestly regret not fucking that dog after my Grandma went to sleep. Probably the only chance I had at sex ever.

Have you ever actually been licked by a cow? Their tongue has a grain, it's really rough going the wrong direction.

Dogs seem to really love the taste of cum but I haven't figured out how to trigger that kind of nursing behaviour in my adult dog :(

You don't have to restrict yourself to oral though, it's not like you can get the dog pregnant. I guess it's a nice option if your dog is spayed.

bump

if the opportunity arises fuck yeah