/path of light/

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/
nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
google.com/patents/US6506148
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
archive.fo/ahZZX
soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/feel-like-chimping-out
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and ISIS is only JV;

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/

nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

and that stuff is decades old..

more recent;

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727

google.com/patents/US6506148

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's winter now in Christchurch..

what in the shitfuck is this thread even about?

Pick a single topic and post it on that.
Make 2 or 3 threads if u need to.
But please, don't make a goddamn 7 post spam fuck

You misspelled Mossad.
Hopefully the kikes know what they're doing. Hillary won't be the president and protection of Merkel's pet mudshits won't be possible.

This is the only important article

it's ww3. the links all point to the same thing

yah that's serious af

I didn't realize how serious until I played recently with a cheater on counterstrike…

it was a massacre

Finally something. Let it begin already I dont have all life to wait for this shit to happen!

No you don't. You don't want their WWIII.
What you want is a civil war where you kill leftist scum.

Yandare dev is a cuck who bends to leddit. Good riddance imo.

nuclear bombs are not real fuck you

chemical weapons are however

nukes are ~70 years old, either way

bigger things to worry about these days

Holy shit, currently I'm about to release (for free) a light novel which takes place around 2017.

Plot revolves around a third party that take advantage of Texas seceding. Won't spoil anything, but nuclear weapons are used.

Slowly building up. So Shillary will die, it will be used too extend the office of king nig and he will be at the helms when ww3 happens.

Stay safe Anons I think we are going into a new age, sooner than expected.

Kek, why must you confirm my fears.

Do you people seriously believe that WW3 can happen for real?

Nothing short of Israel going samson option over everyone due to butthurt for kikes being exposed and their order crushed could be the cause for it.

all roads lead to rome

archive.fo/ahZZX

HERE IT COMES BOYS.

all roads led to rome*

WW3 will be World War Civil War Edition.

That's much more likely. I meant WW3 in a conventional sense, where huge armies face each other and nukes start flying.

After the dust starts settling people are going to want too try and capitalize on the disorder by making themselves the next big dog. My bet is on China making a huge push when shits starts hitting the fan, they control half of Africa already, people will most likely not accept being the a bitch too the dragon of the East.

So… we will probably never see huge armies facing each other like they did in WW2 but if certain things happen we might get the something similar. Certainly something that would be fully justified in being called a world war.

Remember for the first time ever, Africa and Asia will have modern military's. Nukes flying would be too risky for anyone. Throwing nukes only works if the other team doesn't have any to throw back. Only Africa can't throw back

Well, modern weaponry makes huge armies ineffective, one MLRS with cluster/guided ammunition could wipe out a lot of tanks and vehicles.

The summit of it could be global civil war, think Syria, but on a global scale.

rocks will melt

chinese probably have 10,000,000 grown up gamer kids ready to drone the fuck out of everyone else

It's a weird feeling seeing someone else independently validate your work. I understand your excitement.

Your image has a filename with your phone's name in it, user.

bump

Im coming for you baby

Bump. Let's keep this thread going at least until the election.

Yes they are. I saw weev's video too. I even gave it the benefit of the doubt and looked into it. It's flat earth-tier bullshit.

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/feel-like-chimping-out

wrong thread

sounds good to me

Holla Forums

At last i truly see

were 8 of diamonds you fag

what is a communist terrorist group bent on taking over Peru doing here on Holla Forums ?

go fuck yourself op

you came to the wrong neighborhood faggot. kill yourself.

Shouldn't they be handing out metal chelators too since radioactive iodine only lasts days, while things like cesium deposit in bone (much like lead or uranium) amd have half lives in the decades

"path of light" lucifer

piss off to the grove

bump

carry both

But Lucifer did nothing wrong. He is fighting the Jew god (satan) and doesn't afraid of antyhing.

Yep. Just shitposting on the web with us and his buddy Kek.

"I am the light of the world" -Jesus

this or that website is not the point

and we're not going to organize ourselves with playing cards. what are the odds you'd find another Holla Forums user in the wild? 1 in a million maybe? that assumes you can even survive in the wild during ww3 (you can't)

We shall recognize our brothers in the way we anciently did, by use of the culture of the hivemind to psychically connect to each other. Back in the days of halfchan in was our way of accessing the state of initiation of any given user, and for routing out trolls and attention whores; now such skills are being consciously honed, the sensing of the vast multitudes of vibrations, along with knowledge of their effects and emanations (magic) for the very fate of our world.

We'll know our brothers, we'll know our enemies, their very soul will betray them.

For the more mundane yet earnest in our ranks I'll perhaps flash such trivial physical signals at them for grins, but I would need not display it.

PRAISE KEK
HONORED BE HIS NAME
LULZ BE DONE
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN VOID

bump

bamp

[spoiler]I didn't ask for these feels[spoiler]

Nothing of value lost

One can only hope.

bump

bump

They will just end up bombing big cities, killing plenty of foreigners and lefties.

They never bomb a quiet White suburb.

OP your demonizing of russia is a litte OTT but never the less, i too would like to see this thread survive through the election.
bump

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

God fucking damn it. Trump said he wants to ally with Putin… if he doesn't get in which is unthinkable but let's say, if it's shillary we are gonna go to fucking war with Russia in defense of (((our greatest ally))). Fuck this shit. I'm not seeing my generation give blood for kikes' wars. God bless putin. He probably remembers what they did to russia, and I hope he wipes those dirty kikes off the map and routs out all the ones hiding abroad.

From the headlines, does it seem like Russia is intentionally arming the enemies of Israel? Does russia know something? I think kikes are about to get their shit handed to them, but they're trying to drag all of us down with them.

Should I buy a car and iodine pills?

we're going to war with Russia anyway

this is decades in the making

HOLY SHIT OP HAS BEEN PEDDLING THIS THREAD FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND THE PLANS ARE FINALLY COMING INTO FRUITION!

US, UK, AND FRANCE CONVENED AN URGENT MEETING YESTERDAY TO DISCUSS BOMBING SAA ONCE AND FOR ALL. EXPECT SLEEPER CELLS TO ACTIVATE IN GERMANY AS WAS PREDICTED BY OP. EXPECT A MAJOR DIRTY BOMB TO GO OFF ON MONDAY DURING THE DEBATE. THE END IS NIGH!!!!

BUMP THIS THREAD TO THE FIRST PAGE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Shouldn't this be pinned? Impending WWIII sounds like it would be a massive distraction from the debates at the very least.

the election is deckchairs on the Titanic

Kek

IT IS 3 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT

The courtesy of your dubs checking is somewhat lessened, of late, lads…

Again. Double dubs!

Kek loves me, this I know
Because 8/pol/ tells me so

OY VEY DON'T YOU DARE LISTEN TO THAT R*CIST MEAN BULLY WE WILL BLOW UP THE WORLD TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T!

If this is so important, why isn't anyone bumping it?

Ohhhh baby!

No they didn't. Do you not know how post IDs work in moderation on Holla Forums?

A new power is rising. It's victory is at hand. This night, the land will be stained with the blood of the Goyim. March to 8/pol/. Leave none alive! To war! There will be no dawn… for anons.

GOONS ARE STORMING THE GATES. WE'VE LOST SOME OF OUR GREATEST MEN TODAY TO THE MEMES OF THOSE IN THE DARK…

YOU MUST CARRY ON ANONS FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY! FIGHT ONWARDS UNTIL THE BLOOD OF EVERY GOON RAINS DOWN UPON THE KIKES!

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!

this happens on halfchan too

people like safe topics, like tweedledum vs. tweedledee

to that end, what would a november surprise look like?

and why do all European nations have emergency code 112 (except for a few ex-Soviet states)?

then again, in Europe day comes first. 1/12 = december 1?

What is the /path of light/ ?

Carry both, get hunted by both.

/pATHoFlIGHT/

Holla Forums

light is life; life is good

kek demands it.
and so it shall be.

what a fucking word salad though, holy shit.

Hillary might have bought 4/pol/ to shut it down

TBH I don't know why ISIS or some other muslim terrorists haven't already exploded a radiological bomb in Europe.

I know almost nothing of explosives, little more about radioisotopes, and only have common sense understanding of dispersal mechanisms and given a few weeks and minimal money it would be easy to build such a device.

Whether it "worked" or not would be lost among the media frenzy and public panic. The UK NHS alone would collapse with people reporting at hospitals because they were worried their headache might be radiation poisoning.

The fact that they had probably received little more than a dental x-ray's worth of dose (provided they did not ingest any particles) would be lost on them.

Meanwhile we have a muslim population of about 3 million here and all of our bombers so far have been 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants.

Thanks politicians.

This could very well be the target date for "zero hour":

bump