Forgotten Languages

So our brothers at halfchan have been looking into a a website called fogotten languages which is turning up some real spoopy things.

At least 90-95% of the information on the site seems to be encoded in some kind of a language known nowhere else, or an Anti-language which is essentially a language you can't punch into a machine to translate. But the spoopy things about it is the information itself, which seems to be backed up by a lot of citations and research.

It was dropped in during the BSE threads and a lot of anons have been investigating it so far with promising results.

Figured I'd make a thread here since it'll last longer and give more time for thorough investigation and analysis. Also a nice addition to the ancient knowledge threads we've been having.

Links to previous threads:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88880336#p88880336
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88929165#p88929165
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88943707#p88943707

and current thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88973344#p88973344

An user has contacted somebody on the site and they've responded itt. They want to contact multi-dimensional beings apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/09/alashi-elred-sezu-uzmidaud-tyskwurtscia.html
web.archive.org/web/20130711200545/http://www.ayndrylrecords.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/01/function-getypipetlfeed-document.html
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg148
youtube
abovetopsecret
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages
archive.is/GxenR
archive.is/to807
archive.is/jmcPY
archive.is/HBix5
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
8ch.net/8diamonds/res/2841.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link to site.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

well done, OP

Interesting, bump.

Always the first post. Always.

We are only children.

Bump for spoopy shit

sage

Hello CtR. I am HillShill now.

I don't care.

I have become shill, destroyer of chans.

On topic: So the Annunaki are taking advantage of the dimensional tears and are speaking with the kikes it seems. Luckily, those astral Jews aren't the only beings, plenty of benevolent dimensionals.

*I am become shill, destroyer of chans.

polite sage

bump. Spoopy shit threads can be fun

this is good

fuck…

Give me a tl;dr on the information found here.

I remember this site from yesterday, supposedly those guys digging into Federal Beast stumbled onto it and then pretended that it's MK ULTRA shit which will melt your brain after the countdown hits zero.

Then the countdown hit zero, and our brains melted when the big reveal was some asshole yelling about abortion.

Some autists wrote a neural network that takes two languages and combines them.

Okay, while that is interesting, I don't see how that shit is Holla Forums related unless the encoded messages are about the incoming apocalypse.

They're about the incoming apocalypse, aren't they.

I can say with full certainty that this place is lost.

So how does that add up with talking to inter-dimensional beings?

They are if you bother digging deeper, but I'm pretty sure it's all fluff around this software.

They think that they can encode information on particles that have interdimensional effects in between light particles.

lmao newfag much?

So basically a bunch of shizos talking to their tulpas in artificially constructed languages?

I actually don't think they're schitzos, because they demonstrate too much structure. Just heavily autistic I think.

I wouldn't be so quick to shit on tulpas.

If meme magic works on the basis that enough people believing something to be true will act subconsciously in a way that makes it become true, it stands to reason that if you have like 5 extra "people" in your head believing what you believe, your meme magic will become that much more powerful.

Shit, Kek could be a collective tulpa/egregore. All the gods of antiquity could.

They're breaking the languages down. Can't tell how sophisticated it is yet but they're probably just going word by word, we can ask /g/ to throw a script together for us to simulate the methods but cracking the code will be much harder.

From there it seems to 'roll' like how every step of encryption is contingent on the original input.

I'm working on actually translating some pages but I'll give you guys an example that you might be able to work with alongside of me.

I tried to keep each as a single word you'll see how fucked things get.

Translation
[spoiler]>Now this is the story all about how

into the bog it goes

Whatever you do, do not watch the videos.

which videos? I'm not clicking a link to halfchan, m8.

I'll watch them though, and report back here if I experience anything weird. The Lord Almighty will protect me, my faith will hold against the influence of any demons pretending to be extra-dimensional beings.

There is no way this could POSSIBLY go wrong. This will turn out to be fine and dandy.

Only problem with that is that thoughtforms share space in your brain, each division only lessens your brain power as you have to share it now.

I followed this while getting sucked into BSE yes I admit it and yes I figured it was some viral markettingdidn't expect the nigger abortions thoughI always use those things as a good fire-drill for my preps, you should too and it does seem interesting.

Not only are these people combining languages, they are actually writing in obscure dead languages from several thousand years ago. They are also taking obscure dead languages then evolving them. An example is where they evolved middle english and voila- the article is in middle english. One thing that caught my eye from the thread on halfchan was that they are studying semantic encoding (i.e. the application of memory through unformed images) as a method of encrypting messages. Meme magic perhaps?

The site itself is kinda larpy but obscenely interesting when you find the english language parts. My guess is that it is a very high level group of uber-nerds that have a VERY interesting past-time. or illuminati:^) The software was originally developed by Halliburton as a neural net for fracking operations and shale repository predictions (from what halfchan has dug up) and refined to merge languages, evolve languages, and create new languages. It has been around since 2008 so awhile (pretty long for a LARP).

Here's an example from:
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/09/alashi-elred-sezu-uzmidaud-tyskwurtscia.html

please never associate me with the halfchan scum ever again.

Old snapshot, "books by title" links to andrylrecords
web.archive.org/web/20130711200545/http://www.ayndrylrecords.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/01/function-getypipetlfeed-document.html

Searching for that name brought up an AboveTopSecret thread where they've been discussing the site.
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg1
Post with timeline (search for HerbertAshe post)
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg148

That's fucking welsh

They've just posted something new.

Image search is fruitless. Any help on this would be appreciated.

This clearly looks similar to Gaelic.

Only murricans wouldn't know it's some form of gaelic

It's not dead. There are still many gaelic speakers.. infact i thought it was recently increasing..

Too late.

Gaelic space crusaders will take the earth over now MUHAHAHAHA

figure out the font used then use some OCR (Optical character recognition) software to get this shit into actual text. Then comes the part of actually deciphering the language. Doesn't seem like they use character substitution, as the even the unknown words in plaintext seem "readable" . Seems like a lot of pain to do tough.

I will say this though.

If English becomes the world language, English culture avoids cultural collapse. wew lads.

Jesus that youtube is weird… I swear I can still hear the audio even though I closed the video.

I clicked a "random post" that was in "cassini diskus" on the website that has coordinates that point to a location in Saudi Arabia not too far from Mecca. "21.760579 39.329420" One of the tags was "defense". This is all pretty fuckin weird but I don't know what to make of it. I hate to just say "It's probably nothing", or "take it to /x/" but I don't know what I could do to help, or how actually related to Holla Forums this is. Why would anyone shill if its just an ARG?

let me post hotwheels

Where are the videos?

this is some heavy shit. this might be the final redpill

youtube .com/user/ForgottenLanguages

Thank you.

Regarding the user who said "don't watch the videos" , do they have a mind-control or psychological, subliminal effect or such?

Okay, watched one video and it was just four minutes of scifi horror style ambient music. I guess you could see it in some indie space game. Not the worst ever but certainly nothing special either. It's absolutely fucking nothing.

Well, I didn't start speaking in forgotten languages

Guess I'm too dumb :^)

These threads are always depressing, for they point out how utterly gullible a certain segment of Holla Forums is for empty bullshit packaged in an obscure/occult facade.

People who actually have something valuable to communicate will take the time to express it in a way that people can understand. People that want to lead you on a goose chase for their own amusement or profit will lead you on in these treasure hunt games.

Quit falling for it.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it spoopy. I don't understand why anyone would vote for Hillary, that doesn't make it spoopy.

So I guess it's just once again a bunch of crazies doing crazy things, just given more exposure because they're on the internet. It often makes sense, because they're still human beings, who have a convoluted logic and often little continuation, but still sense can be made of it.

Thing is, you could make just as much sense of the gibberish a drunk hobo spouts at night.

This can't be said often enough and should be pinned to /x/.

I've been thinking about the idea of the Holla Forums tribe moving to use it's own language for internal discussion to keep the shills out. Something like this would be along the right track. I'm sure some of you have had similar ideas.

English and other European languages are dead in that our languages have been completely cucked by the Jew. They've become straightjackets of political correctness. And they're dead in the same way that Latin began to die. They offer no longterm group-evolutionary benefit to those who adopt them exclusively. The future belongs to groups who use their own hidden forms of communication.

Language isn't just about communication. It's the first barrier of defense against infiltrators and subversive elements. It's why cryptography is important to people like ourselves.

Our enemies understand this. Not many people understand or care to learn Hebrew. And the elite Sabattean/Frankist Jewish families are rumored to use a modified dialect of Aramaic. It allows them to keep people like us out.

Trump is going to build us a wall. But we also need to start building ourselves a new linguistic wall.

I've been feeling uncomfortable hot-and-cold at the same time kind of feeling… OP screencaps had me thinking "this is stupid" but the youtube is kinda spoopy. The actual website has a ton of encrypted shit that might be something, or might not. I even see encrypted posts that look like they are explaining other encrypted posts. Numerous posts tagged "defense" and with coordinates. I can't even type properly right now… I've had to backspace 20 times while typing this. "enough internet for today" for me I think.

When did Holla Forums become about alternate dimensions? Im not following any links, spoon feed me or call me a shill and ban me.

this

Berenstain vs Berenstein universe.

Learn Ithkuil then

not a thing

Isn't it Gaelic?

This thread is shit.

Take your faggotry back to cuck chan.

Here's a thread about this this from ATS from 2013:
abovetopsecret com/forum/thread962038/pg1

Okay… I was going to go to sleep but there are some honestly absolutely fucking terrifying things in plain english on the main site.

this page links to almost everything on this site I think (ctrl-f some shit, will ya) there's even a post about memes
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages. org/p/books-by-title_26.html

inbetween the jibber jabber… just read for yourself
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages. org/2014/08/from-uganda-to-garo-hills-testing-2nd.html

I seriously think there is some heavy ass shit hidden in plain sight here… I'm done for the day

top kek

stop
everything

(witnessed)

I'll keep saging to respect the board…

Fuck it no sleep… there seems to be a strong anti-fascist theme to some of these pages here… (and these pages are half cryptic, and are summarizing entire books on the subject) the more I read the more Holla Forums related this becomes. This has nothing to do with LARPing or ARG's…

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages .org/2013/10/gregarious-animals-and-asocial-gods-on.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages .org/2013/01/the-cult-of-tradition-and-other-forms.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages .org/2012/12/emerging-fascisms-and-language-case-for.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages .org/2013/11/fascism-as-dialect-of-hungarian-oau.html

Keep digging boys fuck the shills

So how do we get access to the software?

Pretty thread you got there: reported again.
Enjoy your ban.

Bump

Been reading as many of the articles as possible. The whole thing goes into controlling the population to make them believe something more aligned with whoever is writing this website.

Heavy memetics

Anyone else explore there music pages on youtube?

They've made me feel pretty weird. I think there's a heavy use of binaural beats in there. And there own weaponized memes.

There is most definitely something bad going on here. The music makes me extremely uncomfortable, I only listened to a little bit of it. Since looking into this last night I have not felt quite right. Today I drank 2 cups of coffee and FELL ASLEEP AND HAD THE FIRST WET DREAM OF MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I'M ALMOST 30 (I absolutely will not go into any detail)… When I woke up I checked the time on my computer, and then after using the bathroom I sat back down and I swear on my life the clock was pushed back 2 hours. I want to just "nope" the fuck away from this shit but it's fascinating and scary. If only we had someone who was proficient at cyphers and decoding (or an insider) who could help shed some light on this.

There's something seriously sinister about those videos. This is the kind of shit interrogators play to you for mental torture when you're tied up in some dark room.

This is quite literally weaponized meme magic. This is a weapon.

Stay safe anons. Don't continue watching if you're not prepared.

S P O O P Y
P
O
O
P
Y

ayy that's not cool

bump

What the fuck? This is almost as bad as that Russian tumblr user's webm with all of the demons and shit. Who are these people?

Anyone have an archive link?

It's a very expensive piece of software originally designed for oil drilling. Not something we can get our hands on for free.

How much money do we need? And how was it used for drilling?

The software is called Nodespaces, used in conjunction with another piece of software called Vectorial.
It's likely proprietary software that we can't get our hands on even with enough money. It was used for finding drilling locations.

Forgot to mention that the software is associated with Haliburton.
Sage for double post

You assume that none of us work in the industry.

Okay, so do any anons have access to this mysterious piece of proprietary software?
I'm guessing the answer is no, but I suppose it's plausible.

So it just combines languages to form something new so that when you translate religious texts and shit into the new language it has spooky implications due to what is essentially manufactured translation error? Numerology and text ciphers taken to a new level of bullshit.

Gtfo and back to cucktopia

Ok look.

I read all god…how many 4chan threads.

They put the music through a spectrometer and the music makes fucking shapes.

It's basically memes made into music.

Here's what's happening to me. I used to play alot with binaural beats. I feel this music induces a permanent state of beta brain wave that tv induces only wide open to further meme reception.

Basically this is a weapon to counter pol and the alt right by turning us into something else. I'm mentally different now. And it's subtle but I can't turn it off.

They want 4chan to be the mosquito to spread this everywhere. It's going to be catastrophic.

They traced the up address of the fl website to nasa center. Just look at the spectrograph pics.

We're are being hit with a nuke here. These are all from their music.

So does it make you ready for hillary or something?

Wtf I love hillary now

No its more strange than that. I feel more alert..but also receptive to things. I don't know if this includes being open to suggestion through other memes or what. It's all too new.

But it's a different mental state. I haven't slept on any of it yet so we will see.

I'm noticeably hornier. Maybe it yielded an increase in testosterone.

Look. It sounds crazy. But today I ayed one and it started some weird affects. My head tingled hard and it felt there was a strange pressure on my brain. It induced a heavy set of anxiety I haven't felt in about ten years. I was wigged.

Afterwards I just felt…on top of things. But yet there was this cloud in my head that was lifted. It all sounds good in type and text but I don't know where it goes. They are addictive. There's a reason ppl on half chan are refusing to let this one go I think.

Attached are the emails another user sent to the site owner. Hasn't got a response back yet.

If you are more receptive to things the best thing to do would be do inundate yourself with dank memes so kek may salvage you. If this actually has the effect you say it does to make people more receptive to things it would most likely be played in conjunction with TV broadcasts and such for maximum lugenpresse kikery, that could be reversed if you look to kek for salvation. But thanks for the warning user I ain't fucking with this stuff it sounds too damn sinister.

Those threads on 4chan were created and pushed for a reason.
That Irish user who is most likely from FL shilled hard for this, and is still shilling. They have entire generals dedicated to this now.
I don't know who these people are or what is their goal but this is fucking big. This is a gigantic psychological weapon that can leave heavy consequences if spread around.
Apparently that Ayndril guy or whatever his name is is some Spanish guy who has a PhD in physics from a university in Israel and is interested in linguistics. He and his group can't be an isolated group of autists doing this for shits and giggles. They have a background, and they have a goal.

I haven't watched any of these videos and don't plan to. This shit should be buried hard and forgotten if possible. I hope it doesn't stay long on cuckchan and i sure hope it doesn't spread here.

Sageing because i don't want to fuel this stuff anymore here, i'm nopeing the fuck out

If you notice any further psychological changes, keep us posted, please. You are our only point of reference because I sure as fuck ain't watching those videos and neither should any other user. The only information we have about their effects is you.

Yes and no. The brain multiplexes in space, unlike a CPU which multiplexes in time. The effects are much more complex and subtle than a simple reduction in throughput. In particular, there are no context switches in the brain, which is why, on some level, you share thoughts and memories with any tulpas you have.

An important question to and anyone else who watched the videos:
Did you use speakers or headphones?
This may correlate to the strength of the effects.

Advice

It is not possible for a one-time nonfatal sense stimulus to have truly permanent effects in a biological neural network. Cease watching the videos and you will return to normal eventually.

Disable your computer if you must. Quit cold turkey. Now.

It is echoing in your memory, play something else that often sticks in your head to get rid of it.

My (((bait))) alarms are going off. It sounds like a memetic tarpit–an infinite rabbit hole. I've seen these before–I've built these before, for trapping computers. This one appears to be designed to trap people. Drop it like the radioactive hot potato that it is. (((Unknown parties))) are trying to get all of our diggers busy chasing bullshit.

Other Thoughts

>>7504021
Fake shills come out, right on cue? Someone is trying very hard to push 4chan to look at this. My (((marketing bullshit))) alarms are going off.

>>7498125 >>7511674
The "AI" they've got sounds like some form of "dissociated press" applied to Markov chains. It's yet another travesty generator, though this one is much fancier than any before.

I believe that it's a red herring. The described software generates a drilling plan for an oil field based on seismic data. I don't see any way for its results in this application to be anything other than random.

>>7503962 >>7510065
My working hypothesis is that the videos/music are some kind of experiment in increasing neuroplasticity. If so, the current experimental goal is probably to get people to learn the nonsense computer-generated languages, for which the people behind this may or may not have working translation capabilities. The emails capped in are almost certainly smokescreen bullshit. Notably, in one email, they claim to be building the interdimensional communication device, while in the other they seem to adopt an "alien" perspective: "Now we wish you to answer a question for us: why is destroying your planet so important for you?".

This is something I've been thinking about making ever since I found audio editors that do spectrogram display… Wait a second… well, now we have an idea how the music was made.
The symbols in your first screenshot are the "cassini diskus" symbols in OP's capsheet, bottom right corner. At this point, I'm convinced that the "Forgotten Languages" people don't really know what they're doing and are essentially blundering in the dark seeking an unknown goal.

Summary conclusions from current limited information

Unknown (((parties))) when in doubt, go full Holla Forums have built a toy that generates new languages by approximately simulating memetic exchange when cultures meet and subsequent language evolution. They are hiding behind a thick smokescreen of /x/-tier bullshit. OP's capsheet has (just below "mass shilling begins") two very interesting comments: "pornfornormalpeople was just a door for test subjects to knoock[sic] on" and "This is not real and they will be punished and the new core will be tested on them". If these statements are to be believed, the videos associated with "forgotten languages" are at least the second generation. The "pornfornormalpeople" videos appear to have been the previous stage of the project, although I doubt that they are the first, since OP's capsheet also has yet another suspicious video in the top-left corner, associated with "kerysse.com".

My working hypothesis is that this is an unethical (no informed consent, no clue whatsoever about possible risks) experiment in developing stimuli that increase neuroplasticity in humans. The machine generated languages are the benchmark for the project's success–when people figure out what the nonce languages mean, the neuroplasticizing stimuli are known to have succeeded.

Wait… "pornfornormalpeople" … I'VE SEEN THAT WORD BEFORE, but I don't remember where exactly.

Too many happenings today to think about this right now, If you are still checking this thread, maybe we could create a forgottenlanguages board, to discuss this? I don't use cuckchan and I don't think this fits here (as the anchor now confirms)

(checked)
No, it's not that this does not belong here–this must be buried to protect naive Holla Forumsacks. Someone is trying to use channers as guinea pigs. We aren't their first target either.
Taking this to >>>/bmw/ or >>>/gatekeepers/ might be more useful than making a new board, though.

Bah, >>/gatebreakers/

I can't type straight today: >>>/gatebreakers/

after looking over the two boards I'd be inclined to saw /bmw/ is the way to go if it wasn't for the top stickied thread, which I do not approve of. It seems like a bunch of special snowflakes bitching that they got banned from Holla Forums for sounding like obvious shills, ie: using words like "stormfag". They are crying that there is a suppression of dissent, but most of their examples are either not an argument, have no evidence, or both. I feel like they would support whatever the fuck forgottenlanguages is trying to accomplish. There are anons that actually want Hillary to win and fail miserably, rather than have a potentially successful Trump, and I don't want to be on the same board as someone who thinks that way.

Other possibilities are >>>/8diamonds/ or even >>>/baphomet/, although I think involving the latter would be better for a reprisal strike than the initial digging stage, especially since some /baph/oles may take the bait if we are not careful. The personal army thread on /baph/ will probably be a good place for a dump once we have more information on these bastards.

Put simply, I suspect that someone is trying to use channers as guinea pigs for the development of nootropic audio tapes. The forgotten languages site appears to be part smokescreen and part progress indicator.

You were one of the anons that took the bait at first. Can you give any further information about your experience? My first question remains entirely unanswered: did you use headphones or speakers? Did you watch any more of the videos after the events described in ? In , you mention seeing "encrypted posts that look like they are explaining other encrypted posts", did this dawn on you before or after watching the videos? Can you elaborate on that?

If you decide to move to a particular board, post the thread here if this thread is still up.

I almost wish that I hadn't advised 23abef to nuke his computer, but that was for the best for him, even if it weakens our effort to trace those responsible.

Archive spree:

archive.is/GxenR

I just noticed that the post where I finally typed a correct link to /gatebreakers/ got dubs. Perhaps Kek is giving us a clue? lulz

I did not use headphones, but I've got decent speakers. The sound struck me as unusual enough to actually turn it up. I think I skimmed one other video after watching the first one but I don't remember the title.

What I meant by an encrypted post explaining another were pages like forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages org/2016/03/golay-complementary-sequences-and.html This one is fairly obvious based on the title being in plain english, but yes it was after that first post you referenced. I think there was at least another page I came across that appeared to have two of these different languages on it but I can't recall which page it was… I must have looked at 100 different pages, but I stayed away from the youtube. Curiosity is killing the cat and I'm tempted to throw on headphones and watch a youtube video… but I'll resist for now.
If the "books by title" is accurate I suppose that means there is a whole book in this mumbo jumbo that references this cassini diskus? I just searched "golay sequences" and the wiki page contains some math that is bit outside of my scope of understanding.

good job archiving, maybe make a thread on 8diamonds and gatebreakers and we'll see where this goes?

also - as soon as my mind is occupied by this shit I can't type properly at all

My Internet connection is going flaky again–probably another rat gnawing the cable. If you post here to answer me, please archive the thread again (using the 8ch.net form of the URL like I used in ) in case this thread 404's before I can get back.

will do

also, I'm using 4k video downloader to rip 320k mp3s of every piece of music on that youtube right now… I have some programs I can use to look at the music a bit more in depth. I'm no expert but I'll take a look.

Can you recover it from your browser history?

Don't. Binaural effects rely on channel separation. They are far less effective through speakers, unless the speakers are set up exactly right and the listener is in the "sweet spot". I don't know if the videos use them or something else, but do not watch any more of those videos until we know what is going on, at least. If the videos contain some form of binaural effect, I suspect that use of speakers vs. headphones may be the difference between you and the other guy who said the videos are addictive and seems to have nuked his computer to get away from them. (I almost regret advising that–observing the cumulative effects of those videos could have been interesting, but it is not worth the risk–I believe that even the people behind this do not know what effects the videos have.) The cost of watching too many of these videos may well be your sanity or even your life or the lives of those near you.

OK, you finally got me to examine a page ( archive.is/to807 ) from that site. Golay codes are a type of error-correction code. I'm slightly familiar with them but would need to dig out my old files for more. Complementary sequences are new to me, but close enough to my knowledge that I could reach them if needed. I believe that these articles in nonsense languages are part red herrings and part progress indicators for the true goals of these bastards.

The bibliography on that page gives another clue, however–just over half of the bibliography entries (m/^FL-[[:digit:]]+/ in Perl) are links to other bullshit pages on the same site. The rest are academic citations. I suspect that the bibliography is either total bullshit or a list of the sources that were fed into the travesty generator to produce each page. See archive.is/jmcPY for an example of a less extensive (title/abstract only) and less bizarre (the output is in English), but similar program. There have been a number of other fake paper generators over the years, as well.

Right now, I'm resisting the temptation to crawl forgotten languages and build a graph of bibliography references. Identifying sources for the cited papers could help narrow who is behind this–they would have access to all of the papers mentioned. Or it would prove whoever is behind this knows how to use Sci-Hub.

If you mean this ( archive.is/HBix5 ), it is merely a list of the bullshit articles and at least some of the videos, which seem to be embedded from YouTube.

I may have to crawl that site after all–I really want to know if the videos are exclusively on pages with Latin alphabet titles.

Do you normally touch-type or hunt-and-peck or touch-type-while-looking-at-keyboard or something else? What layout do you use? (QWERTY/Dvorak/other?) Can you elaborate on the effects (apparently just thinking about) this has on your typing?

I'll let you make the thread and post a link to it here (remember to rearchive the thread as per ). I don't know if Tor users can make threads on 8diamonds. Give a brief explanation in OP, mention that it appears to be an attack on Holla Forums by an uncertain party with possible Israeli connections. As soon as I reach that thread, I will be quick with a longer explanation, but it may be a while if my Internet connection goes out again. I've confirmed that I can post a reply on 8diamonds, though. If nothing else, I'll search the 8diamonds catalog for "someone appears to be trying to use Holla Forumsacks as guinea pigs". If this thread 404's before an 8diamonds thread is up, I'll try to be the 8diamonds OP, but an 8diamonds thread requires an OP image and I don't know if Tor users can upload images there. (We can't on Holla Forums.)

That's less useful, since you are transcoding from what YouTube has. Use youtube-dl ( rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/ ) and grab all of the formats (recommend –write-info-json –all-formats –all-subs –fixup never –write-all-thumbnails ) if you have enough disk space. (maybe leave off –write-all-thumbnails) Analysis of the audio will be more reliable that way. If you can, keep the files on removable media and make sure you have audio muted whenever that drive is plugged in. Don't take chances with playing these files.

I use icecat when browsing Holla Forums and whatever questionable shit it may link to so I have no history.

I see that there is a new video uploaded but I haven't viewed it.

As far as not being able to type, I have a regular qwerty keyboard and I do not look at my keyboard while typing. I just find that I am misspelling/mistyping far more often than normal, missing letters or switching up the arrangement (I just typed arragnement and had to backspace). I am backspacing constantly.

I am slightly drunk at this point in the night(morning?) and exhausted so I am going to go to sleep for now. I don't have the energy to make a thread at the moment.

4k downloader can grab all formats as well, I've already got all of the mp3's but I suppose I will do that as well. I don't know what to make of that youtube-dl page right now. But I'm sure I can figure it out. I've got space.

I'll check 8diamonds first thing tomorrow, If you are unable to create a thread I'll do it. I didn't even realize tor users can't create threads but I guess that makes sense. What is the reasoning for only viewing/posting on 8ch through tor? I used to only lurk through tor here, but since they deleted some of the more questionable boards I've felt safe enough here to post normally. (regular Holla Forums users seem to frown upon posting from tor, as it can be an easy loophole for shills. When there has been certain "hot" threads, I've even filtered out tor users for that very reason)

8ch.net/8diamonds/res/2841.html