I hate my life & want to die

i hate my life & want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Live stream your death

This

cool just post this on 4chan next time you feel the need to make this thread again though

make me

i can't it was just a friendly advice which is mutually beneficial. you will get more (You)'s from other 16 year old and i don't have to see another thread about "muh kwippling depwession :D" again

you don't know me

when I'm depressed Holla Forums is the worst place to go, even though it seems like the only place to go where someone might understand.

I go outside. I go for a walk to somewhere new. The stale situation is what breeds the depression. So I do whatever I can to stimulate new things. Think outside the chessboard.

you can do whatever you want though. i'm not trying to help you actually despite what it looks like.

it's the only place i go because elsewhere people are just too happy

Don't kill yourself user. Piss people off by standing up against human-computerized mind control.

Targeting drug therapy technology combined with high speed wireless internet and a large database of simulated neural networks allows large corporations to develop diseases that can override government vaccinations and create mind control.

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a

Your next herpes rash could be a mind control slave thats forced to be a fat fucking loser that jerks off to little cartoon kids. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Look, DNA and cloud computing can be combined together into a sort of 'science' so that self replicating objects like 'viruses' and 'cells' can populate in your body.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

See now you have something to live for.

if you're planning on committing suicide at least take couple of assholes with you
the only acceptable way to go tbh

preferably female left wing activists

or male right wing activists
hell why not both

Because they are fighting for a better tomorrow.

I bet that's what left wing activists tell themselves too

b

mmmmm

You have us do not fret

I don't think most of them care. They're probably just in it because it's popular and don't think about things too much, like why is the system so supportive of their attempts to fight the system, why billionaires give them money to fight the elite, etc..

qq