100 neo-nazis vs 20 "migrants" in Germany

Germany No?

Refugees and neo-Nazis battled it out on the streets of an east German town on Wednesday night with police fighting to save the migrants outnumbered five to one

archive.is/2Ba0w

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/violent-clashes-break-out-between-locals-and-refugees-german-town
archive.is/cVUzK
dw.com/en/german-states-repeat-effort-to-ban-far-right-npd/a-17266103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never forget, most of these foreigners are cowards, they act tough and cocky, but the moment real danger comes along, they scurry away like rats.

no, all of them are cowards. if they had half the balls they say they do they'd stay back in their shithole and fight for it.

Europe is fucked unless they deport these trash.

You can tell by how they dress, clean, fresh clothes, gold chains etc, they are out looking for German pussy.

That is why they have come, money and pussy, none of which is available to them in their shithole slums where rich men marry multiple wives and horde the wealth.

The worst is, they are not producers, they just come and go on welfare.

All men. Naturally they will want wives. That means European women.

Because they have to hide the nose, because the nose is always playing opposition and instigiating, right?

This is so real opposition can be framed by the strawman created by the false opposition, which always incites violence.

-t Muslim scum before getting his shit beat

Yes, though some of the immigrants are terrorists and not all second to fourth generation immigrants are cowards.

Ps. I predict their going to kill some immigrant in the following years and hang him on some lamppost or something.

Jesus they look like fags

How does that work? How can they be fags? I thought muslims were "redpilled on the gays"?

Not entirely correct, they're here to conquer for their god.

Muslims are the biggest lot of fags there are. they fuck more boys and animals than anyone else regardless of what the Koran says because they can't fucking read anyway.

is that article bait?

From the zerohedge article;

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/violent-clashes-break-out-between-locals-and-refugees-german-town

sage because OP is a fag

nice false flag shlomo

Their religion makes rape, pedophilia and incest legal, so one degeneracy always follows with all the other ones, so of course they are fags.

good goy
now we will release some new law for you…

I wish I was there. To stab one of the fuckers repeatedly in the throat would be an almost religious experience of euphoria and release.

Maybe take one of their heads and throw it on Merkels doorstep?

Pissed off because you missed the first post Chaim?

Also:
Lel, The subhumans really know how to bite the hand that feeds them.

What? You just know this isn't even half the story.

Part 2

East Germany is best Germany.

Nice. Is there an uncropped colored version?

I wish I could've been there :(

Here is an example of why they hate the "migrants".

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE SANDNIGGERS INCAPABLE OF OPERATING A SIMPLE CAMERA PHONE PROPERLY???

Was hoping so see them charged under the onslaught on 100 patriotic kratbros but instead its just some useless nigger who cant even keep the camera still, let alone actually focus on the action.

More "migrant" shenanigans

Lots of them view sex as something only possible with a woman. i.e., you're only gay if you're in love or a relationship with another man.

Ergo fucking dudes isn't gay and perfectly acceptable. Ask any Iraq or Afghanistan veteran to tell you about "Man love Thursdays". Friday is their "Sabath", meaning Thursday is their equivalent of our Friday night.

So the little kid called the big kid a faggot and expected nothing to happen? Apex kek!

KILL THEM ALL

why

Pissed off that a kike weasel like you posted a shitty pozzed up version of a good Holla Forums story.

heres a translated german version where the daily kikes "neo-nazis" have been replaced by simply "right wingers" or simply normal citizens.

archive.is/cVUzK

your jewbait 'news' seems to have left out the meat while spazzing out about nuh nazis.

Next time you want to start a thread kill yourself instead.

user, there's nothing to "fight for" in their shithole except killing eachother like business as usual. They're subhumans. Their intent is to invade Europe, and the men come first to establish residency then bring their women here later.

Although it's good PR to give normalfags that they've abandoned their females and offspring to live the high life. Of the million or so trash that have entered Germany, only an insanely small amount like 60 actually work. That's 0.0006%. They're parasites and feral animals.

if they don't start fighting back when the Don's in office and not giving the EU any more foreign aid then it's safe to say they sold out their own people. right now you can still claim their hands are tied.

Oh yeah, they flaunted that 7 (yes, a whole 7!) of them found employment at VW.
As trainees.
Wow.

I thought these were all rocket surgeons and brain engineers, why do they have to use our unemployment funds to train them? Strange.

They old the old view that "it's only gay if you're receiving".

But even this lefty jew rag OP posted admits the shitskins started the shit.
They cant hide it anymore.

The redpilled ones stay in their homelands.

Germany is doomed.

I'm a swissfag currently living in Munichs, capital of refugees. Most migrants don't stay here for long. They get processed and get sent away, but they're still granted temporary housing for long enough top cause trouble.

See, all the big cities in germany have an image to uphold. Bavaria frames itself as a traditional state which values it's traditions. Lederhosen, Biergarten, when you watch the local news, read the papers or even talk to the locals, it seems like everything is fine and the german spirit lives on.
"Those migrants haven't changed our way of living. They've embraced it!" they say. "Everything is fine. and It's only temporary anyways!"

BULLSHIT!!!

I live in a district called Moosach, far away from the center of Muinch, only 2 or 3 miles away from the last mass shooting. It is a place EXCLUSIVELY built for accepting refugees. Cheap shitty apartments, every 2nd store has everything written in arab, arab-only clubs (except for white women, of course).
This isn't temporary. They're banking on these people! They don't want them to leave, or even INTEGRATE with german society. They WANT them to be apart. It creates a whole new market people can make profit of. Who cares if the assault-rate has double within the last 3 years.

And what's infuriating is that germans do NOT care about it. Because of my job, I interact with many advertisement agencies. And they all say that political interest is DEAD in germany. No one cares about politics anymore. According to them, trying to invest into a political ad, or even just stuff like PSAs is a complete waste of money. People have accepted the façade which is being presented to them as truth. They don't want to look away. It is INFURIATING. Trying to talk about politics with the people around me is like talking to a bunch of 12 year olds.
No critical thinking. No curiosity. Nothing.

Fuck this country.

I'd argue that only whites can be redpilled.

Holla Forums does nothing

Holla Forums does something

wtf do you want?

Show me more injuries. I want to see smashed mud people.

getting bitchslapped by the Rothschilds 3 times will do that to you.

c'mon lad

The police who defend them are traitors. Stab them like you would a shitskin.

So we're gonna do this again, eh?

Yes, surely the law will protect you forever, eh?
;^)

What could possibly go wrong?

How is anyone going to make money when it just comes from welfare? Sure, some clever guys might, but most germans are getting fucked. They could just pay themselves instead, and not deal with the violence.

Don't worry goy, the whites will work to pay for the many muslim families. White women and brown males only, obviously. They will need food, a nice car, big house for lots of mixed children, ample spending cash, a few vacations a year, healthcare… whites will just have to work a few more hours a day. Otherwise they are racist Nazis.

This, what they are doing is treason, its a legal version of cuckolding, these fucks in uniform are just a bunch of stooges destroying their own people for a paycheck, police officers who do this are no different than tranny activists protecting refugess in their own way.

They are both sides of the same coin.

"Hurr durr muh representative of the laws"

It comes a point where it is simply stupid to obey laws who are a detriment to your society as a whole.

Jew making laws fucke dup the entire justice system, and now we have traitors holding the whips.

ok

GERMANY RISING!

Oh my god I would LOVE to beat the hell out of some shitskins.

I feel like years worth of adrenaline would come surging forth the second my first swing connected

if only the police were

a) not a woman

and

b) had guns

I live in Leipzig, which is close to Bautzen and full of lefty cucks.

Rapefugees hang around the train station like they own the place and always try to get randoms into 5+ vs 1 fights with them.

I'll leave Germany soon because I know I'm going to stab a few of them otherwise and go to prison for a loooong time for excessive force in self defense.

I'll be back though for the race wars.

German, French, and Swedish police were all given orders not to arrest or harass the rapefugees. They can't even talk about them or the crimes they commit.

see

It makes my fucking blood boil.

lol more like normal citizens

Nazis getting exactly what they deserve.

OY VEY! All those filthy Germans are neo-nazi's goy.

The police will hang as well.

Hymie pls

(you)

We're all nazis. If you disagree with forced transsexual education for minors, you're a nazi. If you don't want people to dedicate their lives to the chase of disposable objects produced in india and china, you're a nazi. If you don't put women on a pedastal, you're a nazi. If you don't want to see people's sexuality in public, you're a nazi.

If you want to live in a community of people whom look like you, speak like you, and feel the same way about ideals like personal freedoms and decency, you're a nazi.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Obese policewoman can barely fucking walk! I almost lost it and punched my computer screen.

What are some realistic predictions for Germany and the rest of Europe? We all know this won't end well.

The masses are too cucked and brainwashed to act. Even if they sense something is wrong, they still believe they can change the situation with voting. When some of them raise their heads and start fighting back, the traitorous system holds them back. The politicians are cucked. The police are cucked. The army is cucked. Everyone is cucked.

I just can't see the future in Europe without bombing, rapes, and street violence on daily basis. Things will only become worse until (hopefully) nukes start to fall.

You are extremely blue pilled for Holla Forums.

What are you in charge of Holla Forums rulefag?

Do you go about various posts instructing them on how they could do it better, how tthey could do it your way?

We all know how these leftist rags spin it you hopeless faggot. Do you think we are not mature enough to understand the spin?

Fuck off Chaim and take your foreskins with you.

The red-pilled Germans need to consolidate, fight, and if things are too grim, fucking leave. The Reconquista happened after the Europeans fled north, regrouped, and then returned to purge nigger/kebab. There may be some parallel with Western/Eastern europe.

this template is gold!!!!!!!

The Germans will tolerate until the knife is at all of their throats, then they will glance sheepishly at Poland and Hungary "save us". Then there will be an invasion from Eastern Europe to drive out the Shitskins.

Maybe even Mother Russia will get involved.

This we hope.

Russia will see that an occupying force is left to "protect Germany".

Fucking Krautcucks.

Dann geh doch zurück in die Schweiz lmao>>7497401

t.Pollack

Archive everything. There is no questions or comments in this regard.

Got a fucking problem? You work for DM and are personally losing money.
When you lose your house make sure you come blogpost that shit, faggot, you'll be laughed out of your own thread.

Half of them aren't even from Syria.

Theyre doing what we burgers did 70 years ago, the job they are paid and told to do. You thought the battle for Eurabia would be fought against Muslims? By whites? Muslims flee from whites. All other races do, except maybe a few Nips.

The battle will be as before user, us whites united by whiteness, versus them united by their tying to the Jewish money delusion. thats how the Jews won before, its the only way they have a chance.

The only way I see out of this one is by bringing the fight to Jews on their own turf ahead of time: memeing them into the fucking ground.

Yeah, but for the ones that are.

You seem pretty upset for someone who isn't a shill.

Any (((news))) source that has the word "Daily" in it's name is clickb8

opportunistic leeches solely there for gibs and rape

If they were decent hardworking fucks from wherever they came from they would have do what was needed to stop the extremists.

But they are not decent hardworking people and they mostly agree with the extremists fucks tearing their homelands apart.

The only thing wrong about this story is the police attacking the Germans. Should have joined forces and jumpstarted Remove Kebab operations for Bautzen.

Russia had more Muslims then Germany they need to save themselves "Ivan"

How much virtue signaling will result from this?

You really think we cant decipher you huh, Janunsz? Typical subhuman behavior of a low IQ creature.

Also

Wew lads.
Like clockwork.
Slavic subhumans have not only muslims but also gypsies. You are also the spics of Europe.

Fuck these sand niggers! Bunch of pansies! No one could have predicted that people will grow tired of their shit. Also, I'm getting tired of seeing faggots with that same hair style.

He looks more like sheeeeeeiii than some actual dindus….

Wow so brutal.

So since this is MSM, i'm guessing 20ish pub-goers.

pic related

We're lucky our enemies are inbred to retardation.

Stop fucking posting this mongrel retard.

Slavic blood, probably. All the pure-blooded inferior Western Germans would be backing the migrants, probably blowing them in tents to ease their stress.

And for whatever that's what seems to attract white women. White women seem to drift toward small, effeminate little creatures like that. Now if you're a proud white man who takes care of his body and has a bit of an attitude (confidence), the only white woman you're going to get is a gym rat who has more muscle mass than these guys. Which in my opinion isn't very attractive. And it's also rare. I want a feminine woman with a nice slim feminine body. But they're all either bi-sexual, homosexual, or out chasing some sub-human dick (nigger, Muslim, emo skinny jean white guy etc.). I know a white blonde girl from the US who dated a sub-human Arab guy over the internet who lives in Germany, rather than one of the white guys she hangs around. She's small and feminine and good looking too. White women are absolute filth. They legitimately seem to have a deep-seated hatred for white men that I just don't comprehend. A blatantly physically inferior non-white male will get picked over white men. Even if she can't even have physical interaction with him, and the white guys are friends she's around every day. I don't get it. No men have done more for women than white men, and yet no women are more hostile toward the men of their race than white women. They're literally our biggest enemy, and for no justifiable reason.

I can't say I like brown shirt tactics personally but after see and meeting these shitskinned animals in person, I say they deserve it since they do the same, if not much worse so might as well shove back their own "beautiful culture" in their faces. I hope someday we can retrieve Berlin, I have hope since Hitler did it and Berlin before Hitler was just about the most degenerate thing possible even more than what it is now.

t. virgin NEET

Is that guy even white?

not really but who cares anyway she is the enemy and she has terrible genes as evidenced by her lack of anything resembling a full figure

British/Georgian

and when they don't get it it's time to grow in the beard and snackbar the joint.

They're delusional if they think European women want shit like them, some horrible fat unfuckable mess perhaps, no same woman.

Spoken like a man who cannot command a woman.

Spoken like a man who sits on Holla Forums all day and has no experience with women whatsoever.

It was horrible there was blood everywhere

And again, the subhuman slav talks out of its ass again. Do you have a single fact to back that up, subhuman?

amerimutt or polish subhuman?

Nah.

When is Merkel going to be assassinated?

𝓜𝓔𝓘𝓝 𝓢𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓢!

THE FIRE RISES.
EUROPE WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS AGAIN

CRASHING MUDSHITS WITH NO SURVIVORS

Daliy Reminder that.

1. Finns are beating up mudshits for a good half a year now
2. Hungarians have RWDS
3. Slavs are touring Europe, beating up mudshits
4. Germans are now beating up mudshits

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE, LADS

CRASHING THIS MUDSHIP WITH NO SURVIVORS

this is only the beginning

This. So many are from pakistan, iraq, afghanistan and africa. So many are just economic migrants and could work in their own countries. Benefits is one of the biggest problems, free house, phone, food, health care, cash etc. Get Merkel out, stop the inward flow, send every single one not a refugee back. Then every single one that commits a crime back. Then give the remaining ones food stamps, NO CASH, 2nd hand charity clothes etc. But 1st and foremost get MERKEL the traitor out!. I saw there was some vote or other the other day and she lost a vote somewhere, are there more votes to come, when will her power be challenged?

austria is already cutting back benefits for "refugees", because some of them get more benefits, than austrians, that worked their whole life kek

That's Middle Germany

Everyone should've just annexed your parasite country after the first war ended.

please tell me this is a meme. It has to be, but i honestly wouldnt be surprised at this point

reminder that your country was divided three times by three different empires and you did nothing about it.

the only reason your country exists is because of kikes drawing lines on a map after ww1

Reminder to newfags: filter them both and report them for D&C.

That one on the right looks like an abo

who the fuck would want that much france?

its a meme

Reminder that in Germany the 'neo-nazis' are often controlled by the government:

dw.com/en/german-states-repeat-effort-to-ban-far-right-npd/a-17266103

I presume the german media will try to spin this in favor of the rapefugees. They may even created this whole 'neo-nazi' thing. Perhaps the hundred germans were just ordinary people, not a hundred guys dressed up in neo-nazi costumes. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

They were. They look like completely normal people on the video.

Deport the cunts already

Germany has more than 10 neo nazis.
They are somehow not in jail.

Wew.

Jews rock.

why did you gas this user? He is absolutely right. No one is helping him, they all just stand and watch. They are all cucks and deserve to die.

didn't even kill 20 "refugees"

That is strange, since Afd didn‘t find a single ad-agency willing to take their money and develop a campain for them. AfD had to employ foreign agencies and printers to produce their advertising materials.

On the other hand, the country is overflowing with government issue propaganda, pro-invasion placards, no game of football with obligatory settlement propaganda, before, between and afterwards.

Maybe you should stop talking to faggots.

The people renting out the places at inflated prices to the government, the caterer, all the employees and owner of the welfare-industry benefit greatly, even functionaries and bureaucrats like it because it creates more jobs among them, all paid by taxes.

It is a net loss for the country, but a bonanza for well connected entrepeneurs.

Same thing with “Energie Wende”, the switch to “renewable energy”, uneconomic, making a loss, compensated, paid a premium, by taxes on electricity.

Don't forget "security companies", usually stocked full of migrants, if not founded by them, who protect the refugee shelters from evul Natzis for absolutely Semitic prices

Except that isn't how it happened. The rapefugees were having an altercation with the cops and ordinary Germans jumped in.

The press is lying here.

Google "war" and then kys

inb4 (1)

therefore

gj but, jerries. watch some cronulla videos for inspiration, aye

On a sidenote France could never do that. They could do that in the past though. Right now the only thing that they are good at is surrendering and turning into the North Africa of Europe sadly. But they are still my European breathren and i am sad that i don't see right wing frog squads tearing down muds. I want to see death of muds and kikes and i wanna bloody partake in it. It's the only way right now.

Sorry, I don't want to take the Joe pill.

I don't know what to believe anymore, which is exactly what (((they))) want.

When over 90% of opposition gets infiltrated(would be 100% if they had their way), it's hard to believe anything anymore, and that is also the paradox they want to create. We just have to be wide awake and vigilant in spotting their tricks. What usually crumbles media deception is when independent footage arises.

More like:
Germany? No way!