Hillary's new book flops

archive.is/acD61

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V2fhr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Here's a book that sold well.

Most of the democratic base is full of niggers and spics who don't get information from anything but audio-visual mediums.

The clustered intelligentsia who circle-jerks over the banal shit a toadie like Clinton would have ghostwritten for her is numerically insignificant.

There's an audible version, isn't that good enough for the retards?

Wow, that's sooo fucking embarrassing…
The last bit of her legacy just before she dies will be losing the presidential election to an orange man and selling

Dubs confirm hilldemon won't sell more than 10,000 books

All 10,000 will be bought by slick willy

wtf is book

t. Democrats

Top Kek.

sheeeit nukka you spek me to read?!!?!?

I knew she was in big trouble but shite. Even the true-believers are abandoning ship.

All that's left are paid CTR kikes

archive.is/V2fhr

Oh look what I have right here..

Any idea what his newest book sold? Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America

This book was written by a New York Jew who thought Trump was a psycho but whom needed the shekels

i wouldnt have thought its possible for a presidential candidate to release a book right before the election and sell less than 3000 copies. how the fuck did that happen?

Russian sabotage.

PUTIN

can I, like, have it in a tweet form or something

That gatdamn Poutine is poisoning our books with non-contagious pneumonia

This really is bizarreo world isn't it?

not really. projection has always been their primary defense.

Even if it succeeded, she still wouldn't have seen a penny from it since she's already dead

One would think that with all the time they spend in colleges at least one non-mandatory book would find it's way into their hands.

well, considering the primary reason for mandatory reading is to discourage reading on your own, don't believe what any of your kike teachers tell you about this otherwise, I'd have to say it's working as intended.

You really think Trump voters read more than liberals?

Gimme a break!

Hey lads, I got a terrific bridge up for sale

I suppose so.

I can't speak for other Trump supporters but my study is filled to the brim with books that aren't for decoration.

Literally everyone reads more books than liberals.

ummm… you do realize that books are sexist and racist much??????

Well whose book sold better this election cycle, Hillary or Trump's? :^)

I rest my case.

I can only speak for myself but I cant watch movies and TV because its liberal drivel. I need something for entertainment in my down time so I choose to get comfy with a book.

Looks like Lifeless Hillary isn't the only thing that's flopping around.

They're the same book, just a republishing.

This would only be true if reading buzzfeed articles counted as books.

I doubt they actually read anything farther than the headline tripsman.

Reminder : don't reply to shills.
Don't give them the (you) they desperately want.

According to whom, faggot?

Reminder: global report shills since our mods are also shills.

Trump voters don't

Liberals at least read Game of Thrones and Harry Potter and other cool books

Trump voters probably didn't read any books since they left school

The only thing that annoys me is that I bought it and may have given Tony Schwartz shekels. I'll just imagine instead that he was paid a flat fee and gets zero royalties. Actually knowing Trump, that is probably the case.

In a sense even the faggot who has never read a book in his life still reads more here

Maybe they are too busy reading leaked emails.

I've read both Art of the Deal AND Mein Kampf.

It's called A Song of Ice and Fire you fucking retard. Who's read the book now, faggot? Fuck off back to Reddit.

L E L

I was clearly talking about the first book only, KID

Yes, we're white, Clinton supporters are illiterate shitskins and libfags who get all their information from leftist mouthpieces masquerading as comedians on the TV box.

requesting some of those awesome quotes from asoiaf books

"fuck my asshole"
-g r r martin

One time I copied a 751-post thread about history into a Word doc and it came out to be something like 20-30k words. For perspective most classics are around 70-90k words, novels run around 100-140k, and thicker novels up to 200k. So, a few good threads here plus maybe some digging and research, and the average Holla Forumsack is easily reading a book's worth of text every day. Not to mention, any user worth their salt aught to be reading at least the major right-wing books on economics, politics, philosophy and history. While lefties might read the latest trendy fiction to have shit to talk about on social media, Holla Forumsacks are studying and learning about the world. The tired old meme of uneducated inbred racist rednecks is officially irrelevant in the face of Holla Forums's modern, tech-savvy race realism.

just fuck my life up

PROOF WE HAVE NO ACTUAL MODERATORS

Tbh I prefer reading complex fiction like Dostoevsky novels and analyzing the stories to suss out the philosophy. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

I saw it in the bookstore and hid all the copies behind "Crippled America" and a Putin biography

Childish, poorly written fiction.

We read real books.

10/10

Daily reminder even the symbol for shekel is two grubby hands rubbing together.

Students, this is bait.

A Tim Kaine punching bag would net millions.

Game of Thrones sucked eggs after the third book, the only reason to pick up the series. The books' only hope is to ignore the show altogether.

I vote Trump and have been reading through Romance of the Three Kingdoms, The Brothers Karamazov and 'Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?'

Is the manga any good? I can't get enough Hestia the Bestia.

I haven't touched the manga. I've been reading the Light Novel instead.

I wanted to ask this question on /a/ but I was way too worried about being bullied: What is the difference between manga and LNs?

I saw a pirated copy on Avax, I couldn't be bothered dl'ing because there's a 99% chance it's going to be filled with the usual liberal pabulum about why diversity is America's greatest strength, we need to invest in America's children etc etc ad nauseum

How embarrassing. You only get my cock harder

wrong fag

Holy shit you retard, just kill yourself now

I always wondered why war and peace never made it into that third image. But we really should make an updated image on that. Perhaps two. Literature on our beliefs and literature on that of our enemies

No wonder she collapsed that same day.

read evola fag

Kek give me trips

>Only in school. Pic Related

i'm at the part where frodo and sam make out.
it's totally hot.

kek
it's sad, but… currently, my attitude towards blacks is pretty bad. same with sand people, progressives, and international jews.

Checked, mate.

Nobody fucking likes the Cunt.

HAHAHA WTF laddie
Clinton is fucking dead!

i guarantee that book only as well as it did because of bored boomer housewives hoping to learn more about lewinsky.

What fucking episode is that from? I just rewatched DS9 last month and I can't figure it out.

Google gave me the answer in literally two-thirds of a second.

Watch some big donor come in and buy 100,000 copies just to make her look good.

There is no difference. They're both read by repulsive sub-human faggots.

I read Neuromancer, Art of the Deal, and Crippled America

Checkmate liberals :^)

Feels smug, every time.