You can only gas one

Niggers or jews?

which do you gas?

Stupid ass White people

Jews. Black people can be cool as fuck, granted they aren't niggers.

This. Especially American wh*tes

choose one

Found the kike

original post. natural and organic

back to leftypol faggot

Niggers.

shut up kike lover

Without niggers the kikes are powerless.
You'd effectively be disarming them, at least in the U.S. They'll keep swarming Europe with sandniggers.

Well Jewish supremacists hold some high offices in our country and their only drive is the destruction of our civilization through division (pitting sexes and races against each other like what 3rd wave feminism has become) so I'm gonna have to go with the Jews.

Moar liek

wtf i love jews god's chosen people now

Typical jewish lies

Niggers. Srs. Our women don't want babies with Jews but they want little niglets and if we don't remove the source of niglet sperm, then we will go extinct by 2030.

What, like yours?

Jews so we can take their place and pit the niggers against the arabs by ceaselessly reminding them of the arab slave trade and how shit it was for niggers.

you're a jew

you have a point

Niggers

t. mordecai
Don't like the mere thought of filthy goyim doing what you do I take it?

no i just find it funny that you're espousing something akin to "penis envy", except the substitution of "penis" with "jew". i suppose back in history you would've reaped the benefits of usury then, too, if given the chance?

Oh, sorry Jamal, I mistook you for a kike.

Easiest question of my life. Gas the jews, race war now

where did i ever say "muh dik"? are you not familiar with what penis envy is? or who Sigmund Freud is?

Niggers can at least keep the beat. They can be warm and innocently joyful like monkeys. Their musicians can celebrate life, albeit in a rudimentary manner. They can create bright colorful art even though it's at the level of kindergarten crayon drawings or bead arts.

Jews only the other hand are nothing but husks. The spot where the soul should be is empty, so Jews can only steal or destroy. They are master swindlers and nothing more.Name one good, soul-stirring piece of art by a Jew. I'll wait. They are supposed to rule the movie screen, so let's make it easy. Give an example of a Jewish move that stirs the soul that isn't stolen.

Nigger you went off on a tangent about dicks with no provocation.
Freud would have a field day with your muh dik obsessed baboon ass.

like most people sharing your unique combination of dampened intellectual capacity, unmerited high self confidence, and general spitefulness due to your inability to get anywhere in life, you find solace in always having a simple answer to what in reality are extremely complex problems. it's always the jews.

please remember that there is a good reason why you morons are forced to share your silly infographics and absolutely cringeworthy youtube videos featuring intellectual nobodies in classic circle jerk fashion here on Holla Forums as opposed to a proper academic or public forum. (because the jooz control academia right?)

what's more pathetic is that while you tragic losers probably realize deep down that your beliefs wouldn't hold up to the scrutiny of scholars or to that of serious-minded people in actual positions of authority (who are all secretly controleed by jews of course), you continue holding on to them and promulgating them in an almost religious fashion (always anonymously online of course).

for so many people, losing their belief in the jewish conspiracy (perhaps through serious academic study, or real world experience in high levels of business, finance, industry, government or what have you) would be akin to a toddler having his pacifier taken away. you'd lose your wawa and have a bit of a tantrum but it would ultimately be good for you.

i honestly implore you to share your beliefs more publicly to see if they can stand the light of day and the criticism of serious thinkers. please, share your information with people other than your fellow ass picking shitbird teenagers on Holla Forums, i'd be delighted to see what happens.

If we could gas every jew, the survival or whites would be assured. If we gassed every nigger, africa would be opened up but we would be too demoralized to take it from the chinks and arabs. And some people's lives would be much easier. City people, southerners, some euros.

Is the auto-update fucked for anyone else?
New replies only pop up when I manually refresh, did codemonkey fuck the site again.

*breathes through nose*
Wrong

welcome to noscript

Nice word salad faggot, next time just spare us the paragraphs and spout "da jooooooos" like other faggots do.

fug

You are an imbecile an literally wrong about everything.

:3

"waaahhhh he's not a hateful person who promotes genocide he must be a communist and a kike and JIDF and shill and cuck waahhahhhaaaaaaa"

);

op dint say black people, he said niggers…
but yeah, i'd still do the jews - they're much more troublesome…

Stay mad kike

not even mad, not even black *:

I wrote kike….learn to read faggot

jews

gas the kikes. niggers (and all mudlovers) can go back to africa and fucking stay there

Seems reasonable

mmmmmm butthurt is real

your text says kike your meme says nigger, tomato potato badabing badaboom

rude

Sorry OP, Jews ARE niggers.

encompassing both for efficiency sake

Jews… they do more damage