MSM can't stop white nationalism

Holla Forums can you feel it?
Is it finally Happening?

the only thing I feel is the bern

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

It's not like many did not see this coming years ago.

People, especially white people, can only take so much for so long.

Looking at twitter, the fastest and only growing part is the pro-white and right-wing one and many people have already thrown political correctness out the door their to the point even their workplaces and bosses do not care and have gone as far as to do the same.

btw
just a fascist

Good choose. Too this day liberals I still see liberals salty over the A-team

Reminder the holocaust will happen when we gain power next time. No half measures. No self deportation. No free government money and ferries directly to israel itself, a la hitler.

Nope.

They think we forget their lies.

Yes.

Get smug, brother. Their cycle is ending. Ours is beginning.

The halls of future Temples of Kek will be painted with mosiacs

Have a sauce on that TTS engine used in the audio of that clip user?

How white do I have to be to avoid the gas chambers?
t. Italian american mutt

Daily reminder that being a good goy never pays off.

Not sure, but my gang of transhuman nationalists is going to wipe out all bio-humans so don't worry about it. You're fucked either way.

hue hue hue

Nice try transkike but my army of Ubermensch nazi wizard supermen are going to stomp your robot asses

This is what autism does to you.

>Not becoming a being of pure energy memes that destroys both kike robots and kike biorobots

it better. the jews will say it happened even if it didnt.

I remember thinking back in 2014 "don't they know that there will be pushback?"

If you're on Holla Forums and not a shill, you're all right.

How do we get whites to have more kids? White nationalism will require it, and it is inevitable with it. We could even take land and colonize again. It's the top problem to solve.

We have allways turned on that shit, is wasn't just this bad so it was tolerable for most of us

We don't need to have more kids, we need less shitskins. As science progresses in a WN country that becomes more oriented towards scientific progress and rationality, the human lifespan will extend to at least 300 years, possibly more. We don't need great numbers to inhabit the Earth and fight against the shitskins when we have far superior technology. Does anyone seriously think we couldn't wipe out the entirety of Africa without sending a single soldier?

Most childless people I know say that they either:

a. can't afford children, period

b. might be able to afford children, but still can't afford to have Mom stay home from work and refuse to have a daycare raise their kids… so they just don't have 'em

c. hate the state of the world today, and thus don't want to bring innocent kids into it anymore

It's too bad, really.

That's some nice sci-fi you've got there but we need more kids.

You're god damn right it is.

Rapture of the Nerds. Religion for dorky atheists who fear death.

Never going to happen kiddo.

Reminder that we should prove that the 1.st "Holocaust" was a hoax as soon as we get our hand's on mainstream media. That way, if anyone even suggests that the real one is true, we just say:
And turn on our smug faces.

Anything north of Napoli is fine tbqh fam

DAS IT MANE

Go fuck yourself you piss-poor faggot. Get a part time job and buy a microphone.

If you're white enough to not get a job because of diversity quotas, then you're white enough for me.

But conversely those are all problems Trump is directly going after with policy, and once we get the inertia going it'll be easier and easier to make whites breed again.

fuck you. you aren't even trying

Stop importing terrorists, illegals, and niggers and giving them all the money not to work?

and you only poster people hostile to fascism in>>7495286

If sicilians are white, why are north africans non-white?

This tbh

shiggydiggy

absolutely_barbaric.jpg

how is that going for you?

For the same reason Bosnians aren't White.

About five years ago I started noticing pushback. At the time I was actually hanging around SJWs and told them that their (((methods))) were having diminishing returns.

You can guess how well that went over.

The main faggot smokes cigars, I never got a sXe vibe from them.

Religion doesn't change your race. If I convert to Tengrism do I lose my white status and become a Mongol?