Tfw broken benis

Fugg…

[citation needed]

Reproduction is one of the basic functions of life. Most people learned that in middle school. Use a search engine if you don't believe me.

can you at least jerk your gerkin? you know, like, can you tickle your PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK fuck you obamam

Name an organism thay doesn't reproduce in one way or another.

sea lions. checkmate retard

there are many types of reproduction, user. and neither of which are still the most basic function of life

and by many i of course meant two

Sort of, but not really. I can't really 'jerk' it, instead I have to rub it against something in order to orgasm.

what's wrong with your dick anyway?

At this point your argument is semantics. There are about 5 or so processes that are considered the most basic functions of an organism. From there it's a matter of opinion. Since reproduction is essential for life to continue, it seems logical that reproduction could be considered the most basic function of life (not the most basic function of an individual organism), as reproduction is essential to the survival and continuation of life itself. But, admittedly, that is an opinion.

nonsexual reproduction is MORE basic than sexual reproduction given that it existed beforehand and organisms that evolved sexual reproduction stem from common ancestors which reproduced nonsexually. therefore even if you were to stay with your retarded notion that you are so ceaselessly willing to defend - nonsexual reproduction is more basic than sexual reproduction by the exact line of reasoning you just used in your post; therefore, kys

also this is exactly what my argument is, nigger.

How are eating, drinking, respiration, etc not essential for life as well?

Both sexual and asexual reproduction are types of reproduction. Seeing as how I'm human, and therefore cannot engage in asexual reproduction, I happen to be reliant on sexual reproduction with a female partner. Reproduction is a category that pertains to all life. If one said that asexual reproduction was the most basic function of life then they would be wrong because not all life engages in asexual reproduction. The same is true for sexual reproduction. However, if they said only reproduction then they would be correct because it pertains to and is essential for all life.

Say we have a single bacteria and it is the only living thing in existence. They consume, live and function as an organism. What if they don't reproduce? Once they die, life itself will be over. All of those things are essential for my own existence, but reproduction is essential for the existence of life itself.

Ignoring the fact that a fair chunk of the population doesn't reproduce at all

do you see how far you have had to bactkpedal to get to this point and you still have not yet come up with a sufficient classificatory categorization that the content of your OP fits into? you are detailing (not even the actual act of, but merely a component of) sexual reproduction. this is not at all synonymous with reproduction as a whole
how did that first bacteria come into existence

normalcucks everyone

That luxury can only be afforded because the population is large enough that not everyone has to reproduce for life to continue. Imagine, however, what would happen to humanity if everyone stopped reproducing.

A component that is essential to the act of reproduction for me as a human. If an organism cannot reproduce, then they are void of a function that has ensured the existence of life for as far back as humanity can track it. Now the fact that one organism cannot reproduce doesn't really put a dent in life as there are many, other many organisms that can and will ensure the existence of a life. However, in terms of evolution that organism is deemed invalid as it cannot pass down its genetics to its offspring. It's not a jump to say that an organism that cannot reproduce cannot engage in the most basic function of life.
That was merely an example to aid my explanation. If you're asking how life itself came into existence (which did not start with bacteria) then not even a Biologist could give you an absolute answer. The theory I've heard parroted around is that molecules in a "primordial soup" of sorts combined in just the right way so that they could replicate themselves (reproduce). These molecules began to act as more than just molecules and conducted reactions within themselves to generate energy with which they could sustain themselves, grow and replicate themselves.

none of what you just wrote entails any support for it being the most basic function of life. your only point here is that it allows for life to procreate and continue its existence; ok, this does not make it basic. it can be said it is a fundamental component of life, but it is not basic.

survival is a necessity for an organism to engage in the act of procreation to further the existence of their species, without the means of providing itself with sustenance and then its bodily functions of removing waste from itself; it cannot ensure its continued existence as an organism with the capability of reproduction. both of these things are more basic at the biological level than reproduction is. your usage of the word basic here is not only inaccurate, it's a complete misnomer.

How broken? What happened?

I feel overwhelming apathy in all aspects in my life since I've get prostatis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome, so I possibly feel you, OP. I can fap but its mostly painful.

Dude im not even broken dick (lol btw that really sucks but i bet you could sell it camwhoring) but youre arguing his semantics when you both know what he ment, and just because youre a virgin doesnt mean >you wont reproduce at any point.
How about entertaining the thought without believing it for the sake of conversation instead of being an argumentative, disruptive, low energy

Disregard that i suck cocks and look like a gafwen