"I also wear the Hijab, it's beautiful!"

German TV encouraging women to wear the hijab:
youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NFOES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats next on the slippery slope? Full blown ninja suits?

Im actually considering just letting it all blow up. Atleast women will be put in their place under sharia

This is hardly a surprise. Any German that continues to pay attention to shit crap is too stupid to survive the government funded mud invasion.

Funny, she would be raped and murdered in any Muslim country for showing hair and a bare neck.

They are deluded, they think flaunting Muslim headgear specifically designed to keep women in check will somehow make them even bigger feminists, and of course more (((tolerant))).

It's fun watching women digging their own graves, they're so stupid.

Is this it, lads? The end of times?

Meh, people are already getting tired of rapefugees. They will just see this for what it is, a stupid ploy by an oppressive government.

Maybe soon you can wear the acid too!

Well, the white race probably stands a better chance under Islam than under liberalism. At least the birth rates would increase. Only problem being the shitskins, but maybe whites could end up becoming the master race of Islam, holding all high positions and so on.

I wouldn't want us to become Islam, but you have to admit they know how to treat women the right way, as property that has no rights and is only useful for breeding.

If Arabs aren't hung up on race, definitely. I think blacks would still be an issue (when aren't they?).

Shitskins don't have bigger birth rates because they're muslims, they do because they're shitskins.

Same with niggers who are too stupid to even understand the concept of religion. They all multiply like animals because they are animals.

No. This is the woman's final bait.

When she is finally defeated, she will say:

It is a trap. What we really want is for women to finally start being decent human beings. She can be as hysterical as she likes, I do not want her to be a dead weight on my shoulders. Take off the burqa, get a job and read a book my dear.

Their thought process is:

Women have one single option:
1) Become real people

If they choose any other option, they can cease to exist for all I care. I will make something far better than a uterus with Pepe's help

You wrongly assume that women are somehow rational. They cannot be changed, only controlled.

She has no power though, this is the natural outcome of an inferior species.

WOMEN ARE ALREADY DEAD WEIGHT
MEN ARE SMARTER
MEN ARE INVENTIVE
MEN ARE LOYAL
MEN ARE TEAM PLAYERS
MEN ARE FIGHTERS
MEN ARE WORKERS
MEN ARE LOGICAL
WOMEN ARE SHIT AT EVERYTHING EXCEPT HAVING A WOMB
They have no other purpose. If men had wombs, women would go extinct due to natural selection.

They are not real people, they are animals that we have domesticated.

Good goy, women should be worker drones like men.

Idiot

really poor thinking. Women are not rational but they can have wit and an understanding of power. They can be awoken just like a man can - not in every case, but they are not just empty human shells.

Are you serious Chaim? You have the same mentality of Muslim men terrified of sex. Fake dominance over it to assert your own flawed masculinity. Fuck off. Only a manboy or a Jew refuses to lead his people.

I can't wait to see these women put in their place: the kitchen and basement.

I'm thinking we should let them succumb to islamic sex slavery for a week or two before rescuing them, though.

Women are easily poisoned by emotional arguments and should not be allowed to speak in public.

Every woman has to wake up to reality somehow. As Yuri Bezmenov said, it is not until they get a boot in face they will understand true nature of power

I seen a female wearing a full bee keeper's suit on my campus. I mean 100% covering, not even eyes showing.

She was speaking fluent English so I figure she was born here (North America).

They're getting desperate. They know Germans don't buy the multiculti bullshit anymore, so they're doubling down in hopes of making "tolerance" seem more prevalent than it actually is.

Hello Austria.

Women can only be led.

I didn't say they are completely useless. They only exist for one single use, shitting out babies because Men are not biologically equipped to do so.

No, women are stupid animals, much like the nigger, but above the nigger in that we need them to reproduce, and for nothing else.

When artificial wombs and eggless reproduction become a reality (you can do nothing to stop it from happening), we won't need to be weighed down by the weakness of keeping women any more. Day of the Womb will spare none.

and I'm saying you're such a bargain bin utter trash sub-basement tier leader that you would have to suppress your subjects instead of getting any added value out of them.

Maybe it was a soshul expirament? Also, wouldn't that be a threat to campus security- you have no idea who she actually is, and she could be stowing who knows what under that rag.

Faggot/achmed detected.

What value? Women were already given absolute political/social/economic freedom. What did they achieve?

Not an argument. Refute that women are inferior to men in every way but wombs or kill yourself.

That is one of the highest treason against the current year they could commit.

Honestly, if you are going to attack women this way, you might as well as be a Muslim.

Good women are essential to man's success.

What, mudslime, what?

Fixed that for you.

You know what they haven't had? A real father.

This is exactly why the West is dying, because of this logic.

GERMANY YES

I never said women shouldn't have a clear role in society. Its when you denigrate women and declare them to be useless that you enter in Muhammed territory.

This is also true, the destruction of traditional family was the prerequisite for this.

Nobody reading is taking your side. You're either completely off your rocker or a shill. The more you post, the more you're making us come up with powerful counter-arguments. You're like a dead piece of shit bacteria that is just strengthening our immune system the more you attack it.

Partly true, but the reason whites don't have a higher birth rate is because of feminism. Get rid of feminism and births would go up above replacement again.

Once they had any rights and the husband could not own them explicitly in all they do, our country fell.

They aren't useless. Women have literally one single use, the womb, because men don't have wombs.

Not an argument. Refute that women are inferior to men in every way but wombs or kill yourself.

I'm not saying women are useless. They have their purpose as a gender, just like men have their purpose. The problem begins when roles start mixing up.

So is this part of some final desperate assault from the globalist/Hillary camp to complete the switch to Islam and institute whatever form of NWO they've got planned for us? Because it seems fairly desperate to ask white women to cover themselves up for the sake of modesty.

Fuck off back to reddit lad

Old and there has been a thread about this.

I'm really triggering you proto-cucks with the implication you might have to actually step up and lead women if you want a decent society, aren't I?

Face it, it's the burqa or it's real men.

Yeah, honestly the west is dead. Even if we can expel all invaders, the whites are all feminist white knight retards so it will just happen all over again later.

White knights are the cause of civilizational decay.

I was more responding to 6a0c9e tbh

Lol, Trump's daughter married a Jew you retard. And Trump said he would be fine with her marrying a nigger.

Feminism is a fucking deep poison.

Feeling the heat of the oven on your piss flaps?

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Post your tits or fuck off and learn to stop speaking your worthless opinions, cunt.

i know youll call me a defeatist shill or whatever but tbh i don't see any wins any more. i just see our race dying and nothing happening in our favor.

you guys are just really shit to talk to in every way

Europe has two options, throwing them out using violence and killing those in power who invited/allowed them in or drown in shitskins.

this problem is not going to be solved by voting

Germans are spooky, bro.

Take heart user, Kek will grant us victory.

Post your tits or fuck off cunt.

you picked a very poor example

German T.V., especially state owned channels are similar to the broadcasting that happened prior to the collapse of east germany.

These are the last throes of a dying system.

Massive defeatist/blackpill shilling going on here. They're very, very scared.

this is really the most probable scenario at this point
islam has always been weak and has destroyed its host populations, 1400 years of cousin fucking has made most arab and arab colonial populations quite genetically degenerate
even if you look at history arabs except for their first win against the eastern romans and persians in the 600's never meant anything again
invasion of spain: berbers, invasions of eastern europe and byzantium: turkic tribes, persia becoming it's own separate brand of islam
saudi arabia was a shithole in the desert even during the golden ages of islam, egypt was only relevant when ruled over by christian/kurd warrior slaves and in the high to later days of the ottoman empire almost all positions of influence where filled with europeans

so even in the event an uprising would fail in europe in the end the conservative element of european populations would end up being the elite class in the new caliphate. and wen everyone is muslim if shitskins riot in the streets they will be beaten to a pulp by the religious police with allahs blessing
the current left in europe simply doesn't stand a chance either the gaschambers of the 4th reich or stoning in soccerstadiums by the new caliphate

i'v been praying to kek and thor just in case

Reported for not posting tits and being a cunt.

I just had an awesome idea, maybe we should manipulate trannies into wearing Hijab and making it a part of their identity?

Go to the places where they congregate, and subtly push for it until they accept it.

It would trigger Muslims quite hard.

The more shit like this is thrown in the public's face, the more people wake up to what's happening. The Left loses credibility bit by bit, bringing us that much closer. Always look for the silver lining.

post more hot white chicks in hijab

"Also, it makes it safer for me to leave the house"

Long government applause.

Not possible.
Islam is an Arab supremacy religion.

Arab are considered the master race of Islam because their prophet is Arab.

Arabian culture is forced on islamized nations.

Other sandniggers in the middle east are barely different from Arabs at first glance.

I am, hes speaking the truth. Only reason people deal with women is cause muh vagina

Muhammed is actually supposedly either a white guy or a non-desert nigger. I assumed he was a jew.

Look man, anything that relies on the idea that "everyone should just do X" is destined for failure.

It is childish utopian thinking. Reality is that giving women freedom allows them to mobilize beta white knight troops against the alpha leaders of society. And a majority of men will always be white knight betas. This is why patriarchy must be codified in hard law. Laws exist to cover for some defect and imperfection in man. Laws against murder exist because some people are psychopaths and murder others. Laws against theft exist because people steal. You could be a dumb utopian child and say "yeah, well if we just teach people not to murder and steal them we won't need laws." But that's retarded. For the same reason, because women are the way they are and because white knights are the way they are, institution of patriarchy must be codified in law.

No, this is retarded. Everyone who adopts Islam by whatever means gets an injection of Arabs. Islam is Arabic asshole worship. They do not look down upon interracial relations except, perhaps, with the Arabs and many other ethnic groups frowning upon Sub-Saharan Africans for obvious reasons.

The fruits of an Islamic conquest would be the decay by of the West by other means, as we allow various cultural aliens to set up shop and 'teach us' their ways. Then we adopt their ways and, like them, become a society of polygamous idiots and cripples with cousin brides. All around it's a shit idea. We would 'survive' under Islam. But our population genetics would change and our society would change, and arguably both for the worse.

checkd, and ^

Where the fuck does this even come from? To the extent that Muhammed and the whole first band (the Ummah) were more true and less mythologized, they were born somewhere allegedly in the western part of the Arabian peninsula. I don't think there's been a hwhite soul born there in known history, certainly not as a rule among populations settled in that area. Arabs are swarthy today, they were swarthy yesterday, and there's no reason to believe that it wasn't true as well in 700 AD.

Persians and Turks did fine. They exceeded Arabs even (causing much butthurt for the Arabs).

I am not saying we should, but it might not be a choice in the end.

define "did fine"

We have resident MGTOW guys who are bitter no one wants to touch thier weiner its a staple of chan culture at this point

? I thought it was the brown invaders

It's according to the muslim's own lore about him

Really proving the case that you shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.

How about we just reform christianity instead of becoming cousin and goat fuckers?

she's not covering her neck ,hair, mouth or even her breast and using her hijab like a turban?

absolutelyharam.jpg

Im a dude. I bet i could beat the shit out of you fight me IRL bro im fukin jacked.

Notice how it's always a cunt who gets overly emotional and slings implications.

Stay salty your a vrigin nerd bitch nigga

Im still a guy bro, ill bet you didnt loose your v card until you were in your mid 20's

Notice how it's always a cunt who is visibly upset at being told the way of nature and how western civilization has worked for thousands of years.

Topkek. How's that grade school reading level treating you?

Christianity cannot be reformed at this point. It is gone. We either go natsoc or we go Islam. Those are the choices, and christfags are doing their best to keep us from going natsoc.

Your salt is delicious. Reminder if you guys didnt have a girlfriend in highschool or play a phisical sport life football or wrestling you are betas who failed as men.

Tired of getting BTFO that you switch proxies?

Germany is such a disappointment.

You people should be able to see whats happening clear as day, yet you continue to act peacefully.

Assemble numbers and take Merkel.

By the time anyone outside gets the numbers to do anything about, it'll be done.

I'm lookin at you German Military.

We have ID's and mine hasnt changed new fag. Tired of being angry at chad?

NatSoc is an ideology though, not a religion.

Post your tits or fuck off cunt.

No, it is a complete religion.

Hahah, boosh.

good
show me one example of society benefitting from enslaving itself to a sky daddy

Checked and Kekked

Im a guy that may or may not have bullied you in highschool

I'm an agnostic deist, and even I find that kind of a retarded commentary user.

You're just baiting, and its going to lead the thread off down a road that accomplishes nothing.

Go make a new thread if you want to cry about religion.

what exactly was this thread supposed to "accomplish" in the first place?
it's just defeatist shilling

I'm a guy who bullied others.

I still do.

I'm statistically more successful than most of the people in this thread, and I've got this to say: If you don't reproduce, you're a failure, an objective failure as an organism… But if you base your life around what you did in high school, you're a fucking loser bro.

Observation and notation of the enemy and their tactics.

This is the route they're going to take, not that we didn't expect as much - Merkel wants to make Germany a Muslim haven and put down enough cultural roots that even when she is deposed there will be resistance to setting things back to right.

Useful, in any case, with the right perspective.

I actually just read that pathetic back and forth between two numales.
dubs has decided again

Hahahaha sure you did, then got beat up with your friends by me.

Post your tits if you're going to cunt out all over the thread.

Kek.
Another coopted jewish cult will surely work!

That's a weird way of saying "they were supremely fucked".

They wouldn't be here if women didn't have suffrage.

Islam is better than Christianity, yes, and better than liberalism. But it is inferior to natsoc.

weeeeeeeeeew

Christianity, as told via the story of the book of enoch, predates judaism thousands of years. And, jewish scholars have admitted the first written documentation of the book of enoch predates all jewish religious scripture.

how exactly is it better?
it's not gonna help you get pussy, fatso

We live in a world that France is more masculine than Germany
Friendly reminder the Best known French superhero is Cat Noir.

Source on that qt?

Holy shit this is so not true. Not even people in France know about it.

This was actually one of the better years for the far-right/alt-right/whatever the fuck you want to call it, the pendulum is swinging back.

Umm… how about the sexy leg showing up between the hijab crack? That isn't actually allowed if you do wear a hijab, stupid blonde. Also, your face would be covered. How about you redo this commercial and say that again, but with the face covered, no legs showing up, and a dark veil.

You say that passive aggressively. It's not like Cat noir is canon bisexual….. Yet anyways.

nice try mgtow

That isn't Christianity.

Godless apostate.

Keep in mind that is one of the top Global Government organizations. The UN is running the refugee program because the UN has a mandate to "determine the proper population level" for a certain land area, and then act accordingly.

Why contain it?

Sure, in the same way that you'll live longer if you drink hemlock than if you shoot yourself in the head. Neither one is acceptable.

Watching this got me wondering.

What would happen if it became trendy for progressive white men to wear the hijab?

this woman in the vidya looks like a Jewess

You would see numales trying to oneup each other. first a hijab, the sissyboys for Achmed and on down the degenerate spiral they would go, constantly trying to outdo one another in virtue signalling pathological altruism.

cohencidences do not affect me anymore. this is clickbait, move on

Isn't this cultural appropriation?! Fucking shitlords

The slippery slope is just a fallacy goy

Germans = Franks
Franks = Germans
Ergo the Frankish/Franks or French as we know them are ethnicall German

t.Anglo Saxon

Dieses Land ist verloren.

implying it's gay if it's with Cay noir

If you like the hijab so much, leave this country and go where it is mandatory.

They're beekeeper suits.

Just don't believe in the MSM. It's made for this defeatism.

You should have spent less time cavorting with Negroes and more time learning to hunt and fish. You wouldn't have ended up an illiterate mong.

I'm okay with this. Let white women, being the sub-human filth they are, agree to completely oppress themselves. Once the government can no longer use them against us, we can regain the West without a drop of blood spilled.

I've been living in France my entire life and this is the first time I've heard of this.

I think the most famous hero is Asterix, not some kind of cat slut.

And the only recurrent nigger in the comics is pic related.

They're not bringing Sharia. They're bringing the (((Sunni))) Zulfiqar, a most hedonistic and hypocritical blade, drenched in the blood of many.

mudshit detected

nambla detected

not to be THAT GUY

but hunting and fishing do not improve literacy

butthurt tranny is jelly cos it have no cunt

Stop calling it the pendulum, that implies that history favours us and them equally, and that everything will return to what it is now after we've had some fun.

No, we are moving towards a state of permanent ethnonationalism in all white countries as that is the only thing that will save us from extinction. With the internet we will shove our ideas down every last white throat until the only thing they want to do is reproduce and sieg heil.

this is fucking terrible
WHY GERMANY

All Western ladies should dress something like this out of the house, and sex before marriage should be forbidden. All non-whites must be gassed, and honorary Aryans can go back to their countries so long as they don't cause us problems.

Make something like the third picture except with lady clergy members. Nuns, shrine maidens, and female monks etc etc.

Tangentially related, but anyone else hear about the study at Hamburg? It paints an even more depressing picture than I imagined. Anyone know if it's accurate?
Kikebart article (the only one I can seem to find in English):
archive.is/NFOES

Seems hyperbolic, but it's still quite unsettling.

it is due mainly to chemical emasculation and the propaganda in the schools

You don't "lose interest" in sex, the problem is economics. G7 governments are giving tax money to non-whites for having children in G7 countries. Whites meanwhile work longer hours than these people to make the same amount of money. There just aren't enough hours in the day to have time for child rearing compared to the muds doing half the work for the same income, and of course the muds get more money as a function of the increasing number of their neglected spawn.

what is limp dick syndrome and frigidity?

If 99% of Europeans aren't interested in fighting, then it is already a done deal. Sometimes you fight as much as you can and still lose.

nihilist scum

Yes goyim. Lock your best women in a convent where they can live barren lives and contribute nothing to the nation. Rabbi Jesus commands it.

Not a nihilist. I am just taking account of all possibilities and planning contingencies, which is sound strategy.

Diseases don't equate to intention

>>>/islam/

Yea I don't know.

Maybe because Christianity failed in the West we are now importing a faith that supports more traditional values such as chastity, patriarchy and actual belief in God?

Apart from aesthetic thing and no pork I don't really see the big downside.

Harems, degeneracy, and the complete end of industrial innovation just for starters, you little anti-white kike.

>>>/oven/

Shitskins. Islam is as anti-white as Christianity. The only difference is that Islam doesn't turn people into cucks, so they are more likely to care about their bloodlines and ethnicity. Christianity turns people into nu-males, so they don't care as much about lineage.

Industrial innovation is the root of most of our problems.

But there is need for a spiritual foundation if the west is to return to anything resembling traditional values. Without it it's just gonna be a huge joke without any life, and won't get past LARPing stage on twitter.

That's why we have two options: NS or Islam.

Nah, the problem is that you manipulate the markets to stifle development of good technologies in Western countries purely to jumpstart industries in Israel. Your shitty little nation will never be a super power. All of your war planes are American made. All of your munitions are made using Western European standards. All of your hardware is made with electronics developed using principles and techniques that European scientists experimentally developed.

Uncuck Christianity maybe? Start by gas lighting those anti-white Bishops that vomit Zionist propaganda while agreeing to censor preaching of the parts of the bible (or completely remove it from print) that include the evil of the other religions.

NS is just as materialistic as Marxism.

Gas yourself. Polygamy destroys civilization and turns everyone to niggerdom.

Don't only a few rich Muslims get to have many wives. I don't see the big problem compared to rampant faggotry, the trap meme and general hook up culture that completely destroyed the family.

You're an idiot. Technology enables the degeneracy we see today. It is a huge part of the problem. Ideally, we would roll back technology to middle-ages levels and have an agrarian society.

Not possible. The religion is inherently cucked. Only way it wasn't cucked was with a bunch of extrabiblical stuff added by the Catholic Church. But the Catholic church is permanently cucked now, too, so there is no saving it.

No it isn't.

The degeneracy comes from the lugenpresse, and other false stimulation you add to society, kike. All forms of anti-white are purely artificial. You're responsible for everything. Nobody would engage in it without your meddling. Go back to the oven.

>>>/oven/

So you want to turn civilization around by fixing the press and making it a beacon of rational radiance that will persuade everyone with good arguments to life less degenerate lives?

i wouldn't mind having 2 wifes tho.

Too bad I can't even afford 1.

This will never, ever work. Do you ever stop to wonder why the Spanish fought so long to remove the mudshits from their lands? There is no golden age under Islam.

White people have managed to control their women in the past without submitting to Islam, so you can take your desert religion back to your watering hole Mohammed.

For every rich mudslime that has 4 wives, he leaves 3 poor men without wives or incentive to get along in society.

Every polygamous society is garbage. Saying they don't have gays is like saying one pile of garbage is better than another pile.

No, kikes just exploit the inherent weaknesses caused by christcuckoldry. Without this weakness brought on by pseudo-spiritual christfag religion, the Jews would have no power.

You sound a bit egalitarian with your one wife for everyone thing.

Whites are natural seekers of none degenerate behavior, beaky boy. Maybe you're a mudslime insect? You're just OBSESSED with having white women to fuck so much that you keep advocating for European Islam. Well, in the end the ashes will look the same.
>>>/oven/

Sasuga learningchode.
>>>/oven/

I want a civilization that works. Blind inequality is as retarded as blind equality.

Not really. They were controlled by material circumstance and that's all. As soon as technology developed to the point that women's liberation became feasible, the west went full feminist with very little resistance.

Monogamy is simply the most practical and least degenerate method. It also is the most eugenic (monogamy is part of the reason the west is the best).

It's really astounding how autistic one man can be. There's literally a limitless number of things LearningCode could be doing right now, but he's just shitting up another thread on this board while gushing about that dyke for the 10,000th time.

Yeah, because there's only one person who is opposed to Christianity on the entire internet.

Really? Isn't the whole west a cesspool of degeneracy? And it is run by whites. I agree that whites will do less crime and are nobler in some degree, but they lost their patriarchy and hence any mode of rational instruction.

Me too and I think most important is to reboot patriarchy. But this can't work without a spiritual foundation.

Yes. Propaganda works, moron. It creates artificial societal norms which people then adopt and reinforce through social pressure. That is how the kikes won.

You can do it without Islam.

Honestly, Islam is so retarded I would actually just slightly prefer to live in a feminist gynocracy if those were the only two options.

You don't even know what spiritual means because you are a product of abrahamic society. Abrahamism is pseudo-spirituality. All of it.

And your claim is false anyway. There is no spiritual foundation to cultural Marxism, but the kikes were sure successful in pushing it.

I don't think it's that horrible, Iran seems like a nice place but I've never been there.

Iran is one of the most tranny friendly nations on earth.

Spiritual doesn't mean just something you make up and believe it means a genuine non-human element, something above humanity. It insures truth and value, not it's success in the world.

The world loves to be deceived, and especially in these times where shit like cultural-marxism can take off.

ALL NONWHITE RELIGIONS ARE POZZED

FUCK OFF KIKE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

White women used to wear headscarves before they became strong and independent. Now, that niggers are wearing headscarves it becomes trendy?

It's because of welfare.
Whites receive less welfare than shitskins and so they have less resources available to provide for their children.

What the fuck

Why do you keep signalling that you're a kike?

You don't understand, most likely because you are a shitskin.

You're believing the strange propaganda that's claiming that whites are more degenerate than other groups when it's usually the exact opposite.

Much like yourself, kike.

And this is literally what all of abrahamic religions are.

Shower time, Schlomo.
>>>/gaschamber/

Says the person who believes Jewish fairy tales literally happened and worships a Jew.

Read the thing instead of just shitposting about it, kike.

It's not even covering the sides of her face and her hair. She's basically wearing a giant bandana. This is cringe worthy for both whites and arabs.

Jesus was a Jew. Stop trying to deny reality. Christianity depends 100% on the old testament and Jewish prophecies. Jesus talks nonstop about Moses and Abraham. He was a Jew.

Alright, epic, but I think it's high time the middle east ceased to exist.

The outer form or the literal interpretation is not what is important, it is the core messages that they transmit that count. BUT YOU STILL NEED THE OUTER FORM as a vessel of transmission.

Meat toilet """"""""""""Christian"""""""""""" women probably don't even consider the significance of things like that.

And that core is false. Abrahamism is false.

Are you one of those pagan larpers?

No.

And yeah, I've read Guenon too. More than you have. So you can save your 2esoteric4u bullshit for someone else. Guenon wanted to be a Hindu, but wasn't accepted because Hindus have a real religion, so he LARPed as a Muslim while covertly being a vedantist because he was autistic and felt he needed to be part of an "authentic tradition."

Ok sorry, then what sort of spirituality do you subscribe to?

Haha I didn't think I would be recognized

Not by the modern definition of the word.
Jews didn't even exist until their religion was created in the 6th century.

This is modern kike subversion at its fucking core. This sort of """""""""""""""""""""intellecutualism"""""""""""""""""""" couldn't be anything further from intelligent approach to anything. Understanding is not told, it is discovered. Good fucking shabos goy.

If this meme spread it won't, we could try to hijack it by screaming cultural appropriation and belittling of the religion (Islam is much more than a headdress, you racist kuffar).
Islam is way more ethnocentric than Christianity, that's why I don't believe it can be adapted. Notice how most Christian terms are translated while the Muslim ones remain Arabic (the God vs Allah, if God wills it vs insh'allah, Jesus (Yahushua) vs Muhammad). Islam doesn't even recognise a translated Qur'an as the legitimate word of God, but rather just an interpretation, they stress the importance of learning Classical Arabic - the Biblie is at least partiality written in Greek (an Indo-European language).
I'd say Islam explicitly promoting degeneracy like polygamy, incest etc. is still worse than Christianity implicitly promoting cuckoldry. It still would be easier to at least partially uncuck Christianity.
Still, I believe that the cult of Kek might be influential and it might be our chance. Normies could adopt it for teh lulz and after some time we would Mandela-effect the history to make it sound graver, so people would worship the pro-White frog of chaos unironically.

I agree tho

Some dumb branch manipulated by a pedo Zionist branch isn't implicitly anything. Stop switching IP's, kike.

Why is it that every day there is more humiliating & demoralizing news from Germany? Are there even any actual Germans left anymore?

Baby steps first you get the idiot cunts to adopt garb similar to the muslims when you succeed you push even more…… Its what they did with the typical whore clothes but in reverse.
The funny part is they are treating the ethnic Germans as if they are the invaders whom need to integrate rather than the other way around.

Basically you want women to become men.
As deluded as the left about human nature.
It's never going to happen. There is one solution only for a healthy, durable society: women restricted to home life as a rule. No working male jobs.
A woman's natural role is to raise children and home make.
Remove incentives to work or delay motherhood.
Remove all benefits from divorce and single motherhood, it must become ruinous again.
Watch as overnight, women stop "forgetting" to use birth control.
Outlaw cosmetic surgery, excessive makeup, no more cheating sexual selection, no more breeding with men out of their league for a baby with primo genetics, paid for by the public.
Marriage rates would rebound as there is no point delaying and no career to use as an excuse.

tl;dr "red pilled" Millennial boys are still exhibiting internalized feminist dogma, namely that women are just men with vaginas, men who can be reached with logical persuasion.
They aren't, women are controlled through carrot and stick tactics.

Women want to be homemakers and mothers. The (((governments))) of the world have removed the traditional insensitive and changed the culture to make traditional motherhood seem like "slavery".
Women will follow social norms to a fault therefore you get our degenerate society with women being prostitutes and not bothering to have kids until age 40.

I think you are correct however I think women can probably do some jobs outside of raising children however under no circumstances should women be allowed to hold political power of any sort.

Basically apophatic theology and rejection of revealed religion.

What the fuck are you saying now? Reliability doesn't equate to masculinity. Only women can give birth, and normal women cannot perform hard labour because of the poor genetic potential of their muscles among other factors.

Why not Asatru? It's a warrior religion made by whites instead of sand chimps.

Islam is a shit satanic religion no thank. Rather die on my feet than live with my face in the dirt rug.

Goddamn, why does bi-BJ shit tempt me so?

What's even their goal with this?

We need more of this.

whats happening?

the german govt wants women to wear modest clothing so that they will be less likely to get raped.

Because they don't know what else to do.

They won't come right out and say it, but that is transparently the case.

Thing is, it won't work, the women aren't getting raped b/c of how they dress, they are getting raped b/c they are not explicitly muslim.

Some cultural marxists had a diverse and progressive meeting (see muslim speaker etc.) and got rekt by angry Dutch people that dont want his shit happening in their country.