FIRST DEBATE TRUMP SURVEY

VOTE

Just got an e-mail from the Trump campaign, they're doing a survey to see what people want to be discussed in the first debate.

Get in here Holla Forums. Make sure to put "No opinion" on the non-issues.

action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELC_elections-2016_debate-prep-survey&utm_content=091516-debate-prep-inh-jfc-t-t-hf-e&utm_source=e_t-t

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-presidential-cap-red
action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The JQ.

wew

Same

This. It was fun.

Lads, now that I'm on his site, should I purchase the $30 trucker-sized red hat or the $25 ballcap-sized red hat? I really need some opinions here, this is very important.

red trucker hat looks best

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-presidential-cap-red

I went ham, provided links to data, and asked him to please please please address the demographic issue and stop sucking Israel's dick.

May he become the storm we believe he can be.

I went with the black in ball-cap size, but if you want the red, go trucker.

I mentioned how Trump should address dual citizens in Congress.

(checked)
Just ordered trucker. Godspeed.

Just told him to go full Andrew Jackson on the Fed

Can't Stump, Won't Stump.

Shit, the Fed! I forgot all about the fucking Fed!

Glad you got it.

HOW COULD I FORGET

Hope they don't count my updated one as spam.

I mentioned Child Care in the other policies in the second question, getting more of the female vote and overpowering Hillary with vagina support for Trump will be worth it just for Hillary's reaction

The absolute madman!

let him know that we don't give a shit about Israel. stop giving them tax dollars.

AMERICA FIRST

Everybody marked "too liberal", right?

I put this in the other field for that question:

I went other and put "Not Nationalistic enough - but getting there."

I like the red fitted

Hey faggot, why did you use that loooooooong url, when you could have just used:

action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey

Hmmmm???

Go with the trucker hat lad, big and bold is the way to go, and shitposting irl by triggering illegals with a goofy big hat is more fun than you could imagine

Sorry fam but that's whats gonna happen
It wont make too much of a difference hopefully, but kikes will flock to this to virtue signal for shekels

Oh! I forgot to comment about the stools. If she even has a stool, he has to call it out

Tell him to bring a bag of cough drops

I wrote in that he should show up to the debate with two unannounced 'packages' in tow.
Buy out the advert space at the end of the debate, and offer Clinton a choice of how to close out the meeting: 5 minutes spent engaging one of the two packages, which were a pair of treadmills (which they can walk on while discuss g their lovely daughters' and/or Jewish partners) and the little girl, now a woman, whose rapist Clinton got off on a technicality and laughed about it ("I think we've got the audio of that, lets go ahead and play it, and then we can have a talk about it").

I doubt they'll take my advice, but Jesus Christ, can you imagine if they did?

Oh shit, I forgot to include that that should become a regular thing, until we've got the equivalent of American Ninja Warrior For Seniors set up after the last debate.

I wanna see Hillary shit her pantsuit trying to avoid talking about that rape-case on television.

I wrote
Is this good?

Checked, it's good

I grouped all chairs, stools, etc. in to "seating apparatus."

I also added pic related.

Praise Kek.

I had to check the URL again to make sure I wasn't on some joke site.

Saw it was official and had a WEW moment indeed.

Annihilation of Hillary Clinton in 11 days

No dude. Answer yes to the important shit and just put no opinion on the stupid shit he doesnt need to bring up.

Basically between energy, taxes, regulations, and trade Trump will make up 50 trillion dollars. Add in that he will bring healthcare and education back to the local level and theres another 10 trillion+.

The ballcap is obviously the way to go.

Trucker hats are kind of tacky.

MAKE SURE TO MENTION HE SHOULD BRING UP AUDITING THE FED

I know it needs to be ended and the kikes in charge of it hung from the rafters, but the first step is to audit it to show the normalfags that it's a giant scam.

You should put something about the NSA and widespread unconditional surveillance of American citizens in the "other" field.

This is (or at least appears to be) non-sequitur, and if Trump makes that attack on stage, he'll get ripped apart for it.

It would be better to decouple these issues: Pointing out that Trump has been against the wars that Hillary helped wage would be far better.

I think Trump's campaign reads Holla Forums, and for some reason I can't get the page to load reliably (It keeps cutting out). So, I'll just say it here.

(Cyclops waifu to get Trump Campaign to read this.)

Am I doing it right?

30. (Optional)
"Democrats like to talk about money-out-of-politics but look how much Wall-Street has given Crooked Hillary!"

You're good.

Kek. I think so, user.

Did my part. Brought up the Federal Reserve as a key point.

I said we need to audit the fed and move to a metal-backed currency.

Is it bad that I want him to talk about all the topics listed?

Honestly if we ignore social issues in the general Trump won't look so bad to moderates.

Added these issues:

Banning dual citizens in congress

Ending "affirmative action"

Ending the "anchor baby" loophole

Repealing Ted Kennedy's immigration reform bill of 1965

Reading these questions really tells about what the Trump campaign is thinking about asking her. And it's giving me a boner

I wrote:

When did these amazing shirts get put out? The Hillary Redacted one is a must buy for me.

I'll only buy one that says "coughing fit, pants of shit".

Madman. There are so many people he could win with this alone

"Bring up that the "apartment" she was taken to after collapsing on 9/11 contained a private medical facility. Also, the latest leaks contained emails from Colin Powell wherein he describes her ambition as limitless. That is not a good trait for a republic's leader. That even her closest contacts consider her singularly power-hungry seems like a good angle for a negative ad. "

I told them it was great when Corey was in the house and too cucked under Manafort and Bannon-Ganned.

Shit, wish I read this thread before I filled it out. All that shit needs to go.

I don't know, man, I don't want even a quarter of Hillary's ugly mug on my shirt.

In the section for other information I sperged out and wrote a treatise on why Trump was right during the Khazir Khan incident and talking points to respond to it when Hillary brings it up.

I got the white trucker hat as a tip for assembling a desk for some big wig. I love it the trucker style, but white stains easily, so go with another color.

I swear if any of you faggots pick this

Trips confirmed!

YOU FAGGOTS MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

You must address women in the military. We had the Woman's Army Corp in 1943, you should bring it back. This will appease feminist voters everywhere.

I support a metal backed currency

Trips confirm

Honestly, why so against it? It's not only niggers who abort. Maybe I'm still a bit of a Christcuck though

It's a non-issue in a sea of huge issues.
It would be like worrying about aborting your baby when you're running away from a mountain lion.

Guys, don't be autistic and say "Don't be the jew's puppet Trumpstein".

I just said on the opinion question "Please do not fight on other's behalf and don't get involved in foreign conflicts. Stand against the globalists, Mr. Trump.

Forget the stool, he should call out any earpieces.

Yes, this.

Also, Hillary is unlikely to be handle direct, unscripted questions, if he can he should consider throwing things out of the left-field at her.

*be able to handle

I wrote "Good, but ALL the illegals need to go back".

I said we need to free ourselves from the grip of the international banking cartel and become an independent nation again.