HRC Latest Campaign Pics!

Got these linked to me by someone browsing half-Holla Forums about an hour ago. I'm amazed nobody has made a thread for this here. Who wants to give Hillary a call?

Maybe ask if Bill is around, Monica is looking for him and wants to catch up

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/30/google-got-it-wrong-the-open-office-trend-is-destroying-the-workplace/?utm_term=.406ed04b2ec6
archive.is/BLoOT
justcufflinks.com/cpd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always thought Huma is kinda attractive, but the older she gets the more of that evaporates.

The optics of this pic are "Behold my feminine multiracial dominance over this white male cuck."

I wonder how white male cucks will feel in five years after the future they chose.

Useful idiots are the first to go. They'll know when they get dragged out of their beds and shot.

I'm on mobile. Anyone check the highres photo for something on the laptop?

According to half chan pol they are calling in and asking for "Pepe Biggoy". FYI in case anyone wants to join in the fun.

Is Huma shopped in there? Something about the lighting on her looks off.

Probably didn't want to be around the peasants who work for her.

I was thinking that. Why the fuck would she go through such a place as a call center?

Looks like hell. "Open office environment".
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/30/google-got-it-wrong-the-open-office-trend-is-destroying-the-workplace/?utm_term=.406ed04b2ec6

Someone should send this to BLM or feminists and get them to flip their shit on Hillary.

The photo probably has been digitally retouched.

That's not a call center most likely, that's an office in 2016.

Also I wonder what that calendar says.

That said, I think there is a notice from the secret service there.
archive.is/BLoOT
justcufflinks.com/cpd.html

I wonder what the form says. Maybe there might be something interesting there.

If we keep all their call center lines tied up, they can't work. I wonder how much those call centers cost to run a day?

Hillary was poisoned they said now, are they mocking us?

Cap from shit on wall, can someone find what 5he comic next to this one is?

All i can get is Itinerary for Am..

America?

Or it could be fake shit for the photo, the desk lookes vaguely staged, could be an emptyonethey used for the shot

Huma should stop using them lips to spout bullshit and perform oral sex on Hillary's nasty vag and instead perform oral sex on a man like myself.

In my professional opinion.

I feel you. Her mouth was made for sucking cock.

Is that Anita's hairline I see?

Huma is attractive but I get a bit of a m2f vibe from her. Is that an Adams apple?

Eh? Did they drop Cain already?

Fucking newfags.

Saucy

She looks like a tranny with advanced AIDS, what's wrong with you faggots?

Is noone going to adress the fact that Huma is so badly shopped into the picture?

That fucking nose to..is yuge!! Fucking groce bitch. I bet she has some ebin meat curtians.

We already did, but there is no need for that when we have their contact info.

She isn't shopped you fucking retard. Why would anyone bother anyway?

someone thought it was funny :)))))))))

look at her left arm and the shadows, as for why anyone would bother, I have no idea.

Pretty sure "optics" is a social justice word for Muh PR. Maybe there's a broader usage outside social justice I'm unaware of but that's the only place I've seen it used. Best to avoid using their cancer speech.

nice trips

She's not shopped into the image, but she does appear to have been retouched. I guess the stress of her boss/lover being dead was showing.

Hey that bitch looks familiar.

You must be one of the infamous Holla Forums faggots.

Dub dubs never lie

Nobody's going to comment on the implications of the "Hillary/Ellen 16" sticker behind Huma?

Uh… What the fuck is this from?

Kek is strong today

(Checked)
Oh shiet

There are three possibilities that come to mind:

1) It's old material from when they were considering Ellen as a running mate

2) It's promotional material for Hillary's (now cancelled) appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show

3) They're going to boot Kaine and replace him with Ellen (unlikely at this stage)

Some old Soviet cartoon series. I can't remember the name.

Fixed.

well, their old e-mail domain did get deleted, somehow…

Kek save us!

Unless she's a demon who doesn't cast a shadow, which I wouldn't fully discount, I think it's a shoop.

Light is a strange thing, user.

Pic related has not been doctored, it's an example of how sunlight directly over the top of an object casts no shadows.