13 year old nigger killed in Columbus, OH

He had a BB gun and was trying to rob people. He pulled it out when police arrived and got dropped.

Chimp out coming soon?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tyree-king-13-fatally-shot-police-columbus-ohio-n648671

Why do niggers try to hard to out-nigger other niggers in their pictures?

To show that they are the niggest.

Herd mentality ,it's like when the jews started bracketting themselves of twatter.

I can hear them already

Check the catalog.

I just had an idea

Give free BB guns to every nigger age 11-30 in chimpcago, detoilet, etc.

Because they don't have the intelligence or creativity to actually accomplish anything, so posturing like little faggots on social media is what they are reduced to.

It's like watching flaming homos try to out camp each other.

welp, Trump just won OH.

You'd think that, with all the publicized (and justified) killings of blacks, they'd learn to respect the dangers of messing with cops.

Stop bumping duplicate threads.

That ain't no ordinary BB-Gun. Rather, I'd argue that's a CO2 powered pellet gun. I had one as a kid and it was able to shatter glass bottles and penetrate skin. It's not exactly lethal, but it can cause serious injury, especially to the face.

These don't fire normal brass BB's, but higher velocity lead pellets at a higher PSI. That said, it's not just going to leave annoying welts.

They're making this kid out to be annoying people with a red-ryder, when in reality he had a near perfect visual replica of a hand gun that can actually do damage.

Niggers gain clout in the nigger community by committing crime and being hard. By showing their guns and money off, other niggers will respect them because it implies they're a real nigger. It's all based on theft, violence, and other forms of low level crime. A quite bleak outlook on life.

if dubs niggers gonna chimp

There will be no chimpout because Soros won't be paying for it. Nor will the media be trying to whip one up. Not this close to the election of their favorite nigger lover.

looking extra tough in this one

He a good boy on his way to church.

there's no way an officer could be expected to differentiate that from a real gun

Poor unarmed teen gunned down for no reason by raycis kkkops.