I'm a Feminist Debate Me

I notice you guys really don't like feminism, and was wondering if you would ever say it to a woman's face? Do you actually have a point, or are you just typical misogynists? And now "LOL SJW" does not count as an argument. Have fun boys;).

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/10/10/feminists-shouldnt-trust-the-men-who-call-themselves-allies/?utm_term=.1b397d1f1974
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-myths/201207/two-myths-and-three-facts-about-the-differences-in-men-and-womens-brains
gender.stanford.edu/news/2011/is-female-brain-innately-inferior
fairtest.org/facts/genderbias.htm
startsat60.com/health/men-are-generally-smarter-than-women-study
researchgate.net/publication/316638491_Sex_differences_in_brain_size_and_general_intelligence_g
redalertpolitics.com/2015/10/01/feminist-believes-finding-water-mars-sexist/
i.imgur.com/FLxw65W.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support feminism, it helps 3DPD dig their grave faster, so we can get to robowaifu age sooner

What is you're plan for the inevitable takeover of you're spot by /robowaifu/s?

So I take when push comes to shove you don't actually have an argument? Figures.

I could not give less of a shit. Wouldn't fuck a man either way.

that's irrelevant. I'm sure we wouldn't touch you with a pole. I'm simply wondering if you have some plan on tap for when females–especially loud-mouthed ones–no longer get to play the vagoo card. Please provide details thanks.

Of course I would.
70% of women dont identify as feminists. So there is quite good odds that she would feel the same way as I do.

Plus with all these male feminists being outed as creepy rapists recently, such as weinstein and that guy from neogaf to name just a couple, I think a lot of women look at male feminists very suspiciously at the moment. Like they rae just trying to create a smokescreen for their rapey tendencies.

Um, okay?

why would I argue against feminism, it is going to lead to what I want faster, and then 3DPD will get a taste of true equity.

Make it on my own. Same as always.

One creepy rapist is irrelevant to feminism. And for the record I still hate most male 'feminists'.

Make it on my own with beta males offering me free shit, and help. Same as always.*
ftfy

Yeah, keep jerking it to cartoons. Fucking loser.

You will have a fast declining set of privileges with which to draw upon. Does that affect you're plans any? Even as an ugly dyke you still get plenty of help from men in lot's of ways simply by carrying the Pussy Card. That's going to change. Any ideas?

Haha no. I almost never talk to men.

So be it. Just get men out of my face and I'll be more than happy.

now who doesn't have an argument?
please stop making feminism look bad

I was replying to a comment that in and of itself made absolutely no point. There was npthing to say.

you're right hunny-tits, ad hominem doesnt count as an argument…
hypocrisy aint winnin you any points eiither…

One could be considered an exception. But the endless scream of examples we have had recently adds up to way more than that.

Right now it just makes sense for any man to distance themselves from feminism.
People will be suspicious of any man who is a feminist.
Do they genuinely hate themselves or is it a facade so thery can virtue signal in order to distract from what they are doing to women in private?

So don't show your support for feminism?

Fair enough. So will we. You're not allowed to touch our women, biocunts or /robowaifu/s either one. Stay on you're side of the tracks please.

The term boys is sexist? Fuck off with that.

I would love that. Men probably won't allow it, but I would love if they did.

feel free to move to the forest.
no men there to tell you how to live your life

I should have to move to a forest to avoid men being stupid perverts.

if it is so much of a problem for you

MFW you get stare raped by an owl.

"boys" coming from the mouth of a dike is pejorative…

yeah and no men there to pay her cable bill and fix that squeaky noise in her car either - never gonna happen…

How about men stop being entitled cunts instead, kay sweetie?

Feminism got where it is today by blaming everything on child molesters. Muh equality is now leading us full circle back to accepting child molesters. Pic related. This is the sort of crap I keep seeing more and more of in my feeds. You dumb bitches have somehow managed to bring us back to where we started.

So you're sexist and homophobic? Figures. And I can fix my own car jackass.

that is your problem, and no one cares about your problem other then yourself.

Yeah, nice strawman.

how do you check the oil in a car?

Almost no feminists support child molesters.

Again, entitled little cunts.

There's a dipstick in the engine. Literally anyone would know that. If you want to catch someone cor lying at least try something a little more advanced.

Yeah have fun with that.

Depends on what you mean by feminism. If you mean equality, sure, whatever. The problem is that it's definition is elastic and that anything can be done in the name of feminism because everyone knows that feminism means equality. Such as cutting all government funding to men's homeless shelters.

entitlement imply the person feels that they are owed something of value, and that means you think the sight of you is of value, and it isn't, so either get over yourself, or move to the forest.
your not entitled to feel comfortable, that is no one else's problem

most 3DPD don't, how to change the oil?

I mean equality.

me; points out hypocrisy of op saying "name calling isnt an argument you childish misogynists…"
you; nu-uh…
me; yeah-huh..
you; SEXIST! HOMOPHOBE!!
hinestly, at my age i should know better than to argue with;
women
children
jews
niggers
faggots
i get the feeling op is probably some unholy combination of all of the above…

So, by now you should have a grasp of why people are against feminism then. You think anything done under the guise of feminism means equality when in practical application it is not.

Any more questions?

Yes, because society functions by disregarding other's problems.

That's not the point. You created a society that values equality and acceptance and now those values are being used to normalize pedophilia… which you originally set out to fight against. Go back to the kitchen and let men handle political issues. Worthless bitch.

No, it generally is so…

Oh boy, more blatant misogyny!

Does OP actually have a point?

Reminds me I need to buy a couple spears for TEOTWAWKI tbh.

Yes, but I get the impression you don't.

Well that's a bad arguement because pedophilia (men raising children lovingly) prevents all types of female subversive influence (kill off the old hags).

Wow looks like I'm really going to need some spears and that was just one post here.

if feminism is so great then how come men are stronger than women, smarter than women, and there is a patriarchal society in probably 99%+ of the world?

I don't support feminism because I don't think men and women are equal. What I mean by this isn't that women are inferior or anything like that, I think we are all the same inside, just born in different bodies(female body or male body). by being born in a female body, you will act and behave feminine and vice versa. I think men should be masculine and breadwinners and get shit done and women should be feminine, happy, good mothers and stop fucking complaining about every little thing.(although the mother part is of less emphasis nowadays, because we have more people than we need, but in the past women had to have 6 children on average just to keep the population stable because of high mortality.)

Very troleish behavior but such simple psychological tricks don't work on me and you would get the pointy end of a stick instead if you tried that shit irl for real homie you just got pwned.

Since when is a cuck considered a feminist? Feminists will only deserve my respect when they come pick up my trash at 5 am, which will never happen.

How so? The homeless shelter situation I described did and is happening. Name something that feminism has done in the west in the last decade that was for equality?

It is when he identifies as a feminist, gets defended by feminists, is given special treatment by feminists, and is generally trusted as an ally by feminists.

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/10/10/feminists-shouldnt-trust-the-men-who-call-themselves-allies/?utm_term=.1b397d1f1974

It's not 'one creepy rapist'. A lot of the people who stand up for feminism are predators like this. It keeps happening, and people continue to point fingers at straight guys, white men, and 'misogynist right-wing Christian assholes' despite all signs pointing to left-wing advocates, Muslims, and Hollywood moguls.

Feminism is a joke. It has been for years. As soon as people realized that you can make companies, celebrities, government officials, and just about anybody do what you want by calling them racist, sexist, misogynist, or some other fucking stupid buzzword, it exploded until everyone under the sun became a racist, sexist, misogynistic asshole who just wants to oppress women and kick out or just outright kill all the Muslims.

EVEN WOMEN who disagree with the fucking narrative has internalized their misogyny. They hate women without realizing it, and therefore they enable the angry men in power who hate women to be able to oppress them harder. Feminists genuinely believe that a woman who doesn't support feminism is oppressing herself. Some feminists think that sex with men, even consensual, is a form of oppression and rape.

The gender wage gap is a fucking joke of an argument that's been debunked every time it's brought up on a platform where someone can properly debate it;
All of this considered, women make within 5% of what men make. Losing nearly a quarter on the dollar is a fucking lie that's meant to make people pity you, because that's all feminists want; fucking PITY.

I do pity you. I pity the shallow fucking beggar you've become. You demand that we give you everything, you take and take and take, yet you give nothing in return. You want equality, then you get to be part of the fucking draft; if you can't handle that, then women should not be on the front lines when wartime comes. If you want equality, then start signing up to learn how to code instead of demanding that we hire women–oh but not you because that's asking too much, you're just doing it for other women who want it. You want women to get better pay because men make more money, except they don't really because they just work harder for the same amount per hour.

If you want equality, fucking work for it. I have to work for my paycheck daily.

Oh, and if you REALLY care about equal rights, equal pay, and equal considerations, then fucking kick out all those batshit insane assholes that make you look bad. The intersectional feminists that only care about the women of color or the Muslim women and blatantly shit on the white women who genuinely go through a hard time, or the feminists that call period blood on a fucking canvas "art".

Plus, you say you never talk to men. Some of us are really nice and genuinely caring individuals. We just don't put up with the sexism that feminism has become; you don't get to call all of us misogynistic rapist assholes because some man somewhere did something stupid, illegal, or otherwise. Grow the fuck up.

Alright, assuming you're not a trole, allow me to debunk feminism. Ask yourself, why were women ever "oppressed" in the first place? It's because you're inferior. There was a time in human history where civilization did not exist. Women were not controleed by elaborate power structures of scheming misogynist men. When human societies started to become more elaborate, that would have been the perfect chance for women to take a serious role in organizing and leading civilization. This never happened anywhere on the planet. Why? Because women are weaker and naturally more submissive. Every advancement in the feminist movement happened because men allowed it. At any moment they could have come upon you in the streets during a feminist protest and beat the ever loving fuck out of you. The only reason there are still feminists is because despite having already achieved legal and systemic superiority to men, women recognize deep down that despite any law, men can still beat and rape them at any moment if they don't care about the consequences.

a society where everyone's feelings is everyone's responsibility will be a dysfunctional society, and a shitty one to live in, because are feelings are illogical and won't lead to the best results.
You change to better suit the world, the world doesn't change to better suit you, the only exception is in the use of technology.
anyway, you're obviously retarded, so I am done talking with you.
please get some better arguments, I need more 3DPD to fall for feminism, so men will make the technology necessary for men to disregard 3DPD forever, thanks

Stare raping is very real phenomenon that has caused billions of womyn to get PTSD.

technology wont solve the feminism problem - only good, ole fashioned, robert mitchum style backhands (and plenty of them) will solve the problem…

nah, it will, and will be the only thing to lasts for good, because if men put 3DPD back in their place, this whole thing would happen again eventually.
the only way to fix this is to remove 3DPD from the equation, and have the technology to still get this same or better results
no need to worry tho, there will still be 3DPD around, so if their are men that want to deal them, they can.

Women are waaaaay smarter than men honey.

Yeah, force everyone into shitty gender roles. That's always fun.

Nobody actually believes that.

You mean those roles that, all else being equal, the sexes NATURALLY gravitate towards?
You don't need to force them into it, they'll do it on their own.
The current environment is toxic to both men and women because it's trying to make them both be something they're not.

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

Unless you are living in a forest by yourself you will never make it on your own. Everything you enjoy today was built by men doing dirty dangerous work you would never be able to do yourself. Your toilet, your internet, your electricity your house, the bed your laying on right now, your chair, your breakfast lunch and dinner, the car you use to get around, the highway you use to drive it on, the heating system keeping you warm, the pretty trees you see in your park.

Its all men and we've died building this for you. The least you can do is show us a little appreciation by acting sweet, soft and kind hearted towards us.

Google is a lovely thing. Women have higher IQs, but we also perform better in every subject in school across the board. I agree that men are stronger, but that doesn't mean they're smart.

You're the one making the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

Yeah, because you forced women into a state of oppression for the longest time. We COULDN'T do any of that shit because you wouldn't let us.

one of the many things that distinguishes men as the superior gender is our ability to hold a civilized debate without making it personal and resorting to childish emotionalism like women do…
in that spirit, i must say that, while i respect your position on the matter, the main issue i have with the tech solution isnt feasibility, its availability - i cant afford a sexbot now, and that probably wont change… especially after fertility functionality is introduced…
bitch beating will always be the common mans go-to method for ho control - its free, easy, and fun!

Why do you conveniently ignore posts like and that blow you the fuck out?

Women aren't naturally submissive, men are just physically stronger

Robots will be cheap in the future. People thought computers were expensive at first too.
Just imagine, for a one time payment of 50k you get a perfect wife you don't have to feed for life. Its a very good deal.

lolol womwn (more like Nature's punching bag amirite???? xxD) are gay and weak get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich bitch

get

On average, they don't. They have average IQs, just like men.
Because the largely female teacher base marks boys down, and boys know it, so they don't try as hard. And because boys learn better from men. And other factors.

Finally; respond to this

I'm not even going to dignify that with an actual response.

dude
computers used to 10,000s of dollars and were shitty, now you can get a pretty nice for a 1,000 if know what you're doing
yeah, the sexbots that are cutting edge cost as much as a house, but that won't always be the case

Then why didn't women use their wit and wiles to lead civilization, and make men their strong stupid servants?

What comprehend my superior intellect????? yeah I bet same with everyone else I ever came across but ESPECIALLY with women lolol

women are

weak

gay

stupid

not grounded in reality

only useful for making me a sandwich

now get back in the kitchen (Like God intended, just like niggers and a cotton field) and make me TWO sandwiches bitch lololololol

men have 2 more IQ points at average, then 3DPD have on average

Because people tend to comply under threat of violence. Strength is the deciding factor in control, not intellect.

I'll be the first personto admit my error if/when that happens…

if i had 50k to blow i'd go spend it on a nice used porsche - i'd probably have more fun with it in the long run, and i could use it to pick up gullible high school girls…

That is blatantly false and I would love to see how many actual studies you had to pick to find that.

Then you are submissive. If you were not submissive you would have used your intellect to overthrow men. Have you ever heard of revolutions? Civil wars? That is what men do when they suffer the threat of violence and don't give a shit.

Intellect doesn't overthrow hierarchical structure. Dumb, brute force does.

WRONG just look at the Wehrmacht

You are trying way to hard. I hope you are aware that I am familiar with the concept of troleng.

lol you know nothing dumb bitch now stfu and suck my dick

Yeah, sure thing buddy.

Why do you defend muslims who beat, rape and kill women, but are super triggered by how men sit on public transportation?

Do you know what war is? Do you think it's just two hordes of men charging at each other until one side is all dead? You need strength AND intelligence to defeat an enemy, especially if they outnumber you. There are plenty of historical examples of a force defeating much stronger ones because the former used its assets wisely and the latter used "brute force". Look up the battle of Thermopylae or the St Nazaire Raid.

yeah suck that trole dick bitch

Um, I actually hate Islam

wars have been won via cunning rather then might.
the jews come to mind too

Richard Lynn, Satoshi Kanazawa: A longitudinal study of sex differences in intelligence at ages 7, 11 and 16 years
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf
Christian Jarrett Ph.D: Two Myths and Three Facts About the Differences in Men and Women's Brains
psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-myths/201207/two-myths-and-three-facts-about-the-differences-in-men-and-womens-brains
Susan Fisk: Is the female brain innately inferior?
gender.stanford.edu/news/2011/is-female-brain-innately-inferior
Fairtest: Gender Bias in College Admissions Tests
fairtest.org/facts/genderbias.htm
I am not too happy about this either
the world be much better of if people were smarter, but the smarter a 3DPD is the less likely she is to have children due her hypergamy

lol gtfo pseud

That's incorrect. It's been shown in both human and even chimp relations that 'tyrannical' rulers do not last. The stable leaders are sociable. In chimp groups they participate in grooming and such more. So over the long term it is not solely strength. You're only partially right.

Now, let's talk about something.
Given: Men are stronger than women
Given: Humans have exited for millennia
Given: Strength is a large factor in control, especially without tech

So let's say that women were not submissive a million years ago. But men are stronger, so women that don't submit get beaten up, or don't find mates, because this is pre-history, preculture. So that means that women with the non-submissive genes don't get to breed, or don't breed as well because they are not ideal mates. That means that those genes for non-submission lose ground to the submissive-female genes, which means…
Women are genetically submissive because evolution. The females that submitted to invaders, survived. Those that didn't, died. Those that didn't make themselves attractive, and submitted to a man didn't get mates. Their genes did not prosper.

You're either saying that feminism is totally ineffectual without strong male allies, or that somehow feminists mystically pulled out a whole lot of amazonian warrior women who have overthrown the old structure. Because it did get overthrown last century.

Oh wow I guess you just don't care about marginalized people being keep down by straight white men.

Lol cunts think they have arguments

Hey OP I'm going to track you down and rape you bloody with an old broomstick

Tits or gtfo

You do realize it would be some disgusting man titties, right?

startsat60.com/health/men-are-generally-smarter-than-women-study

researchgate.net/publication/316638491_Sex_differences_in_brain_size_and_general_intelligence_g

"The average IQ of men was about four points above that of women"

It's the rules.
If she's claiming to be female, in order to barter sympathy from men, she must lower herself and expose that she's just another hunk of flesh first.

If not provided, everyone just got baited hard.

(checkem)
Meant to embed this one

Fair enough. To be honest I just want to see any hairy moobs and then OP claim to be a tranny.

Wonder if these get any more of a response that "LALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!".

N.B. - shouting "MERSERGERNERSS!" just lets everyone know that you have no argument; also when you say 'patriarchy' you might as well replace it with "The Illuminati/Knights Templar" the sentence might actually make more sense that way.

I've yet to meet a feminist who recognizes that pedophiles are an extremely oppressed minority. I'm not talking about child sex either - just basic rights like the right to state your sexuality without being lynched or the right to fap to drawings without being arrested.
Feminists are a bunch of authoritarian cunts who only use minorities as tools to advance their own agenda.

This will never not be funny.

This is now a cunt hate thread, fuck you OP

Woman don't belong in the workplace, your taking up jobs and you think you have rights. You are owed nothing. We gave you "rights", we take them away.

Islam is oppressive. I oppose oppression.

I find the 'womens utopia' piece there very interesting - a feminist explains her image of a perfect world. I'd advise waiting until you're sitting down with a strong drink before exposing yourself to that much crazy.

Oh boy, threats. Great argument.

then you're not a feminist

I laughed.

I'm not interested in arguing with you anymore, cunt. We've tried that route and it got us nowhere. Now we're going to start fucking hurting you until you learn to fear again.

Oh no, 2 shitty irrelevant websites think men are smarter. Must be true. Feminism is over guys.

Be careful with what you admit to or you'll be excommunicated from the church of feminism.

Ugh, ya got me. Guess I'll just get back in the kitchen and serve my dumb pig overlords.

Observe the cunt's immediate turn to argumentum ad populum. This is why you don't argue with a cunt, you beat them until they shut up and get back into the fucking kitchen.

You can call us whatever you want, as long as you're okay doing it with a mouth full of broken teeth, cunt. We're going to put you in your fucking place like the piece of furniture you are, and what man cares for what a piece of furniture says?

newfag read the thread before posting

You aren't making a very good image for people who oppose equality.

DON'T FEED THE trole

My backhand will make a good image on your face, cunt.

He has a point though. Women have a way of always using "everyone else thinks x" and "important people think x" as if those are actual arguments.

Good luck with that babe.

It ain't about luck, it's all in the wrist, cunt. And I take pleasure in knowing that every cunt I deck hurts you because an attack on one women is an attack on all, according to your drivel.

I follow science and logic. A 5 year old could tell that women are smarter than men.

Nice argument pal.

Sure is completely uncited and unsourced in here.

You don't get arguments, you get stitches, bitch.

They think faster, but they struggle with abstract reasoning.

I thought that science and logic were evil, patriarchal, tools of oppression?

Yes, you would need to be as dumb as a 5 year old to believe what you're saying.

I must admit you're doing a pretty good job of pretending to be retarded.

One of those is true:)

I oppose every supremacist group, be it white supremacy, or islamic supremacy, or female supremacy.

Feminism is not about equality, it's about female superiority.
Feminists are the most sexist people I know, they want to give women more and more rights, while taking away rights from men.

You make up bullshit like the wage gap, to manipulate the public opinion in your favor.
You are spreading fake news.

You are literally Trump in female, that's why I hate feminism.

pretty sure 3DPD would be better at games if that were true

If this is what equality looks like then I guess female supremacy isn't too bad.

Don't debate, cunt-hate.

This sentence perfectly sums up anti feminists.

This is why it's not worth debating with women in the first place, they don't care about facts, only emotional arguments.

I care about intellect and reasoning. You do not.

Prime feminist "logic."

All women should be raped at all times in every orifice. There should be no such thing as an unraped woman. Women who speak to their betters (i.e. men) should be beaten within an inch of their lives. At no point should a woman be indulged with debate. You don't debate a poisonous serpent, you hit it with a shovel until it stops hissing.

Fuck you. Snakes can serve a purpose.

itt takes the bait hardcore

Calm down tiger. You'll be drowning in women if you keep talking like that. Fucking pathetic.

what are you a shitlord?

No, I acknowledge that men run mostly on sex drive.

doesn't mean 3DPD can be rewarded, like an object

Yes, you're serving us either way,
K
N
O
W

Y
O
U
R

P
L
A
C
E

And if women were in control those things would have all been created a hell of a lot faster. Nice try though.

HAHAHAHAHA
Even Camille Paglia admits if women had been in control of things we'd still be living in mudhuts.

by your entire greentext it kinda looks like the men are the ones serving the women….typical dumb male doesn't even realize he just made hinself look retarded

You could probably get a woman's attention better if you got butt implants and wore short shorts. By all means though, do your thing.

why are you guys responding to this obvious 4chan-tier trole? you niggers take every bait there ever was and ever will be

Gentlemen, you knew this thread was going to be shit. You knew that feminists don't debate. You replied to it anyway. Shamefur dispray

I don't even want 3DPD, I want to fuck this
but this isn't about what I want, it is about you being a sexist shitlord that thinks 3DPD can be used as a reward system thus making 3DPD objects

Tits w/ time stanp and GTFO

Really? Falling for this?

No, you would never be in charge, and you'd fight over everything.
Woman are here to comfort men, so we don't murder each other constantly. Thats your place.
Learn it well, read it and weep it. Also get off of Holla Forums before one of these freaks legit finds and rapes you. Not even kidding its happened before.

I wish, the lard prop would need a UAV drone to capture her whale body

I like girls.
If they don't like me it's possible they have something wrong with their head.
I take care of my appearance and make sure I'm an interesting person to talk to, but despite that feminists would rather have me as their convenient enemy for life.
I think feminism is not a bad movement, but it lived far past it's expiration date (which was supposed to be the moment equal rights were established) and instead got flooded by emotionally damaged women and greedy people intending to capitalize on it.
tl; dr feminism is a shadow of its former self, spitting venom at males for no particular reason
Now post tits or GTFO

Maybe, don't watch anime porn, and learn to play with peoples heads. Thats how i got a 10/10 17 year old when I was 15. Learn. To. Mind. Fuck.
They'll always investigate things they don't understand, and because of attraction with familiarity, you're all set. IF you look decent

You guys really got nothing, huh?

Doing it as we speak tbh.
Honestly i wouldn't aim for 10/10, i like to aim for the 8/10 where they still have a chance at a functional brain (even if it makes it harder for me to manipulate them).

Actually, a lot of what this autist is posting is sourced, has valid arguments in it somewhere, or otherwise could possibly be debated/argued/rebutted if you were actually here to do so, but you're not. There are some pics that are clearly there to piss people off and nothing more, and that's what you're focusing on because you're either a baiter or an idiot feminist, either/or really.

There's no woman itt, and if there is, they're lurking.

LOL SJW

There's no such thing as women on the internet, yes, yes, we know user.

Not like that you retard.
It's actually LARPERS.

Just remember, if you ever get the chance to kill a dirty fucking kike, TAKE IT.

I know this is irony but that's what 99% of the posts here amount to.

GG ez no re

How the fuck do you LARP on the internet you fucking idiot? It's LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAY, which would entail going the fuck outside and getting off the computer

are you using your feminist math to work that out?

because it occurs in real time

OMG GG EZ NO REx2
OP KNOW YOUR PLACE

I cant breathe!
OP SIT DOWN

SJW is a buzz term misogynists use to ignore feminists.

If I ignore my sexist views they don't exist.

Omg KNOW YOU PLACE ALREADY JESUS!
SIT
DOWN
OP

we don't need a "buzz term" to ignore something

Misogyny is a buzz term feminists use to ignore SJW's.

Silly feminist, I don't have sexist views. There's no such thing.

lol triggered. can't handle losing a debate to a woman?

Get to posting those tits, girly.

Yep. Sure thing.

And what place is that? The kitchen? If you're gonna be a misogynist at least be original.

why would I show my tits to a bunch of freaks?

Hooray, you made a completely correct post for once! I realize this was your half-assed attempt at sarcasm, but an accidental point for you is still a point!

Why wouldn't you? It's not like anyone's going to DOXXXX you from a tit picture with timestamp.

You aren't too bright are you?

Your place is just shutting up and let us take care of it. You're just giving us reason to hate the movement.
Sit doggy

user, no don't take the bait
it is too late

Come on girly, you scared to flash your tatas? Or just too shy? I know! You're not sexually liberated enough yet. You aren't a good enough feminist.

First of all, if you had even a grain of intelligence you'd know that isn't actually me, and second of all I am not posting nudes for you people.

Then you're not a woman.

Says the feminist, who engages in repeated denial of reality on a second by second basis in hopes that she can wish a chad-cock into her dank, dripping, yeasty fem-cave

C
H
A
D

Guess not.

Then sit down virign cuck boy

Settled, then. OP is a faggot and should be gassed.

post nudes you whore

Its worse than that
K I K E
F A G G O T
Use super gas

Not too into men. There's a few I like, but I am mostly a 'dike' as some of you virgins have pointed out.

and the few are chads you'll never had because your turning the population into cucks with this propaganda

Nope. But that was a good try.

I'm a cute girl. Show me your boobs and I'll show you mine.

Kike faggot

No you're not. You're a balding 40 something fat virgin sitting in his parents' basement brushing cheeto dust off his keyboard as he becomes le epin trole on hatechan
Now get out faggot, we're full.

All women should be raped worhtless whores

I'm more into feminine guys then 'chads'.

OP needs to show some tits and a time stamp
(first Holla Forums timestamp Ill've seen in a while)

Ah, you got me. Nice work.

OP confirms, this is now a dubs thread

If you're into feminine guys, guy dont you go to Holla Forums on f(ag)ourchan
ITS FULL OF EM

SAGE

That explains a lot. You just view us as competition for pussy.

Random image dump until thread hits limit
gogogogogo

OOOOOOOOOH SHIT GET PUT DOWN

you watch rick and morty don't you

No, I just play too much JK3

retarded newfag that's another 500 posts

Then itll take
D
E
D
I
C
fuck it your right

checked
you think I don't have 500 images? try me son

I have said it to a woman's face The disappointment was mutual (mine because she had seemed like a level-headed person). Basically, she tried the whole patriarchy, wage-gap, rape-culture spiel. I explained why each of those were BS. The discussion ended with her telling me she really wanted me to understand that feminism was a good thing, but never brought it up again.

Questions:

1: When you say "typical misogynist", do you mean the strawmen you feminists keep waving about? Or actual misogynists, like the asshats who would want you to wear a burka?

2: Are you an actual feminist, or just posting for teh lulz?

3: If you are a male feminist, how many children/women have you raped so far this year?

Not really but okay

meep meep women are only good for sex and making foods and cleaning dishes and laundry tbh

Haha original.

unlike your thread

Bet she didn't care for you afterwards, huh?

jews did efesfefsf

lol "I'm here to debate"
gas yourself tbh

Well nobody has made an actual point so what do I have to debate?

Have you even read anything?
G
A
S

gas gas gas yourself

Yep, and it is your typical male bullshit.

"typical male bullshit"

end your life

ur*

Together, but you go first;).

Entitled how?

Kill you're self.
Address the infographics or go drink bleach.

We earned everything we have.
They earn nothing they have
Woman are jello

Those infographs were made by virgins, why should I respond to them?

'Earned'

Kill. Your. Self.

I addressed them like 3 times. What are you on about?

That wasn't me dumbass.

meep meep women's brains burn very dim cause they commit too many sins tbh

Ask me if I give a shit who you are
There were no responses to them other than LOL DON'T CARE so kill yourself

What are you even attempting to say?

meep meep do you not know the english tbh

No, I'm just saying that when they contradict all established science they aren't valid.

Girls perform better in school because the boys get bored into a coma. Also, feminist teachers don't like boys.

Okay, you're a trole. Moving on.

Except they don't contradict any science, at all. That's an assertion you're going to need to back up, homeslice

meep meep what is a trole but a vaginal hole tbh

Or guys just aren't as smart. Again, nothing wrong with that. You're stronger, it isn't like you're inferior or anything. Just good at different stuff.

According to established science boys are misogynistic and refuse to listen to their feminist teachers who know better. The problem is with their attitude, just like with yours.

Okay, that one was pretty funny.

bzzt, wrong
Women converge on the median more strongly
Men produce more geniuses and more dumbasses
Confirmed for not knowing how to read a bell curve

I would say more dumbasses for sure, but I am pretty sceptical as to the whole genius thing.

Oh suddenly you're a skeptic when it suits you, huh? Yeah, eat shit, you dishonest twat

that's just a feeling you have, it's not evidence of anything

I'm a skeptic when it contradicts the world around me.

No, you're a skeptic when it suits your confirmation bias. In other words, just like every other goddamn feminist.

Yeah, okay. Sure thing.

No, the world is how an objective person sees it.

Are you an objective person?

Women are overrepresented in every form of child abuse except sexual (and they aren't slouches there either, they're really just barely behind men and they get reported on significantly less so they might actually be overrepresented there as well)
Women are overrepresented in domestic violence involving a single active abuser and a passive victim - 70 percent of unidirectional DV is committed by women against their partner. Lesbians demonstrate significantly higher rates of interpersonal violence than any other demographic barring bisexuals.

Lesson: Women are actually scum and have been hiding behind faulty studies carried out by biased "scientists" like Mary Koss and so on for DECADES

No, nor is anyone else. I am objective enough to recognize a gender intelligence gap though.

meep meep why do wimminz try to make men feel bad about wanting to fuck tbh if you don't wanna fuck then don't give out false hope and accept gifts and shit tbh

I actually agree with you to an extent. However, when I see threads on this site calling male rape victims pussies and having everyone agree with them I find it hard to believe you think that.

No, not to an extent. Get fucked. I'm not playing these games with you, bitch. There is no middleground fallacy allowed here.

How do you know when you're not being objective enough?

Then you aren't a rational person. Nothing is being black and white.

I suppose I don't

It helps to trivialize it. Telling someone they deserve to be pitied is how you ruin them.

You're not rational. There is correct and incorrect. You are trying to say there is a middle ground between "Women are the predominant child abuses and perpetrators of unidirectional DV" and I'm telling you right now that that shit ain't flying with me.

It shouldn't be trivialized, though. It's an extremely serious issue that almost never gets acknowledged. How the fuck is it okay to trivialize?

*between "Women are the predominant child abuses and perpetrators of unidirectional DV" and something else
god dammit

meep meep what doesn't kill you makes you stronger tbh

No it doesn't. The last thing male rape victims need is your bullshit. I don't know if you're a man or a woman but if you're a woman you need to respect that men are treated like shit in these situations and don't have all the support groups and shelters and shit we have.

Feminists are the biggest trivializers of male rape victims

But there is middle ground. Most of this shit is never reported and to claim you have accurate statistics is ignorant to say the very least.

haha made my day seeing so many stupid men getting baited, displaying their lack of intelligence while trying to claim their superiority =D

Some do and they can fuck off because they aren't real feminists.

Then shut the fuck up with your 1 in 5.

Die in a fire you mendacious twat

nice try OP

I never said shit about '1 in 5' and very few respectable feminists will. How about you shut the fuck up and stop putting words in my mouth.

If she has at some point trivialized male rape then no, she is not.

lmao

Um yes, all my female friends know I'm not feminist and one of them fully hates feminism while another is 'a feminist but not one of those crazy ones'
You might find it hard to believe, but basically no one calls themselves a feminist outside your little bubble anymore

Get out.
Oh, Jessica Valenti isn't a respectable feminist? She just happens to be one of your figureheads. You might want to do something about that, then come back when you've ordered your house a little better. Also, might want to do something about all the Dworkin, Solanas, Brownmiller, Greer, Koss, etc. worship that happens in MAINSTREAM FEMINISM YOU DISHONEST LITTLE SHIT

meep meep why don't feminists go to saudi arabia or some other sandniggerland where women are truly abused tbh instead they just focus on non-issues here in the West where its safe tbh

IT'S A SERIOUS ISSUE

YOU

WERE

FUCKING

RAPED

THIS WILL TAKE YEARS TO RECOVER FROM

YOU CANNOT DO THIS YOURSELF

TELL ME FOR SEVERAL YEARS ON END IN DETAIL HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HAVING BEEN

FUCKING

RAPED

Wow, you are really mad.

'know'

Liars make me mad. Stupid people make me madder. You're both.

Lol okay

She wasn't hostile if that's what you meant, but we didn't speak again.

Not that I'm that eager to talk to feminists IRL. Too much emotion, not enough logic.

Yes, I mean I literally debate feminists and talk shit about them in front of them, and make sure they don't fall victim to any of their ideas, mostly 'muh pay gap' and 'muh virginity is a social construct'

DON'T THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK AWAY FROM THIS, MOTHERFUCKER

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SHRUG THIS OFF

=FUCK NO BITCH==

YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS SERIOUS, BITCH?

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU

YOU

GOT

FUCKING

R

A

P

E

D

Like STEM etc …

Feminists trivialize all rape, not just that of men.

meep meep I wear a cape when I go out to rape tbh

Offers no debate, nothing but one liners. Fantastic trole 10/10

Pulls "not real feminist/not real feminism" shit out of their ass constantly

rape is a spook tbh

you forgot your meep meep

meep meep I have no idea what you're talking about tbh

best trole thread we've had on here since the pedo raids tbh

this entire thread is a ruse

meep meep is the thread over tbh

Hooray

If you want it to be. I'm getting si k of talking to you idiots.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Oh fuck off.

tits or gtfo

You first :)

I have nothing against feminism. It helped women gain equal footing with men. What I hate are the feminazi misandrists.

Yeah, that's what having the vote without the draft is. Equal footing.

feminazi fucked off, yay

No timestamp. A for effort, at least you googled a booby picture this time. F for fuck off.

Like I said, it started as a movement for equality and rapidly devolved into misandry.

it was never about equality. Not. Once.
Read some of the shit that came out of the Seneca Falls conference. Lots of misandrist shit there.

Regarding the vote: women were offered the vote with the draft and refused. Then Woodrow Wilson's wife did an endrun around the whole issue and gave them the vote for free. Feminism has not once been about equality. That's the lie they tell to wash the blood off their hands.

Look up White Feather and the suffragette movement sometime.

Never thought about that, good point.

Wealth and class are a greater privilege than anything else, especially when compared to sex and race.

Why do feminists see anything with a dick as nothing more than a tool to be used and discarded?

Feminazi thread?

It pisses off the feminist, so yes

Actually they do when they try to define "child molesting" as something only a man can do. Or simply by labeling all social issues in ways they hurt males.

In my country laws, one of the higher ranking laws, from which all other laws should be interpreted, makes impossible for women to be labeled rapists and perpetrators of domestic violence. The law itself literally defines a subset of crimes, which have more weight, as something that can only be done by men. When efforts to fix these laws that have been demonstrated don't fix the initial issues and even worse, raise the percentage of male suicides… feminists stay silent at best, and campaign against anything that doesn't seem like doubling down.

As a victim of this kind of stuff, I kinda wish for one feminists have to suffer the same kind of shit I had to suffer thanks to them.

Feminists are liars, they got where they got by bullying and terrorizing, and worst of all, the new generation isn't aware of the crimes used to seed their lies, so they think everything that tells them how they're victims is 100% correct.

At some point the camelback is going to break, and you will not only stop being pampered. You will be put in a place far far worse than you imagine. I simply hope one day you can look at the past at said. "Wow, Why I was such a fucking unbearable cunt, I had it so good yet I lost everything" but nobody will take your "I'm sorry" seriously. They will not care even a little bit.

#killallfeminists tbh fam

b-b-but not real feminism! not real feminists! muh true scotsman muh true scotsman waaaaaah

Never fucking forget: all feminists did about the #KillAllMen hashtag or the #EndFathersDay hashtags was snicker or join in
These people hate you and you should absolutely hate them right back

Right?

it's Holla Forums quitcherbitchin

There's always a little bit of hope left; you'll be losing hope until the day you die.

why is that woman playing with shit

she eat da poo poo

Jesus tap dancing Christ, I thought surely this one was a trole.

redalertpolitics.com/2015/10/01/feminist-believes-finding-water-mars-sexist/

We seem to have struck a nerve boys.

i can't find any article that the one you posted is talking about. also; it reads like complete satire. some trole at buzzfeed maybe?

Possibly, but I saw several links in the Google results pertaining to the same subject.

Yeah like that has never been spammed on an imageboard before WOOOAH I'M SO TRIGGERED WOOOOOOAH
(any woman who would fuck a nigger is not worth fucking anyway)

Don't let the thread die, I need some fresh shit to be furious about.

I don't get the point whoever made that picture was getting at.

It points out that circumcision SHOULD by all rights be a feminist issue and yet they ignore it because it happens to men and they hate men

Oh okay. Yea, we don't count as human in modern feminists eyes and yet somehow we are evil overlords who use our magic misogyny powers to keep them down.

Feminism can be summed up simply as thus:
MEN BAD, WOMEN WEAK
Everything they say and do boils down to that. All their bullshit can be summarized as such.

That's a good summary of it. Pretty accurate.

These comics are legendary

As soon as the words "rape culture" came out of this Dolores Umbridge of a professor who was purposefully knocking points off my papers because she couldn't understand how I wrote and spoke, and because I wasn't drawing sociological questions from an overthought perspective of modern plays in favor of her Feminist studies degree like the rest of the 18 and 19 year old little girls were catering to - I dropped as soon as I got back to my room. I hadn't missed a day and I was only late once because I was printing off homework. I waited until the very last day to withdraw from the class with a $50 fee and no need for documentation because I thought every day something might change and she might treat me better, but to no success. No one will speak out like I have, and I still had to speak out in private, and no one, not even the professors and academic counselors of the program, would even come close to understanding what I was trying to say. It's a huge joke.

I either have to change majors or schools, because she teaches more than one class that you must take if majoring OR minoring. I will NOT fucking take that woman's class every again. And I will try to help others to know what to expect before coming to her class so that students who actually give a shit about the program aren't wasting money and time by bothering coming here.

Tits or gtfo

Feminist professors are the biggest manhating cunts out there. Crazy cat lady profession.

do you understand that IQ is the aggregate of several forms of intelligence. In the forms that matter for academia women score significantly lower. go away dumb smelly roastie scum

I mean, I've only had one. And she was quite stereotypical. Can't say I would be particularly excited about taking another class ever again, or working with someone, who is a proclaimed feminist or has a degree in feminism.

She was as white as bleached flour on the inside, and she couldn't seem to relate to any other kind of person except for other white girls, but she would try, and it was so awkward because the only other person in the class who wasn't white was a young black girl who never wanted to speak out. So, the feminist would try and direct calculated questions in favor of this girl's participation in the hours long discussion this teacher would waste in a day, but to no avail.
Then the guys or white girls would speak and she would drop the topic, only to circulate back to it again ten minutes later. I'd literally pay people to write this woman a bad review on Ratemyprofessor.

if women are better than men, how come men can't get raped?

Lucky you, I had 2 and a crazy Jew as well. Fucking postsecondary is a hive of the fuckers

Not OP, but I think I can think of some reasons why "male feminists" end up raping women.
Not saying these are true, but if they were this might explain it.
1. It not more likely, but it gets reported more because it's ironic and makes a better story since it stands out it peoples minds.
2. People who would rape a women might try to use the feminist card to get closer to women. Not in a calculated way, but sub-consciously that's the reason for it.
3. Feminists tend to live around feminists, so even if they are rapey they still believe this kind of shit just because they grew up around it.
4. Feminists are more likely to lie about harassment/rape.
5. it turns out feminists were right all along that rape goes unreported, but since feminists are more likely to report rape their rape gets reported disproportionately.
You don't even need feminists to be right in this case. Maybe unwanted sexual advances that are quickly stopped, or someone going too far are counted as sexual harassment.

Women lie about rape all the fucking time, user, and it's well known how much feminists HATE male feminist allies. Like, god damn they hate them.

It's just until this diversity shit blows over, then feminists won't have much of a purpose when they realize they've been yelling about nonsense and false claims and most women come to realize how much better they have it in this world and how much feminists have been trying to manipulate and sell them male hate just for blog-shills, and that their movement has no further grounds but for social media controversy.

There really should be consequences for false accusations. It's a spit in the face to real rape victims.

however pitifully few of them there actually are, yes

Yep. Real rape deserves a curb stomp.

I'm a ___ Debate me.

I notice you guys really don't like __, and was wondering if you would ever say it to a _'s face. Do you actually have a point, or are you just typical __? And now "LOL _" does not count as an argument. Have fun boys;).

This is how fucking retarded you sound. You want to put people into categories, people you never met, so you can feel like you truly already know them and understand them. You are a shallow asshole. You are prejudice. I don't want to be your friend unless you want to get to know me. Somehow I get the impression you don't really want to get to know anybody here. Take people for what they are instead of calling them names.

Better yet, get over calling yourself names. It only shows you have a low self-esteem and lack direction. You NEED to have a name to call yourself, don't you? So you can belong. So you don't have to be yourself. The fucking horror and responsibility of being yourself is something you cannot face. Any collective hate you receive is because you lack the self-respect to be your own person.

My sentiments exactly.

HAHA is that shit real? Sauce immediately. I may have found my clothing brand for life tbh.

Faggots like this are everywhere, including this site. Fuck the faggots who push their political bullshit on everyone else. Can't run away from them.

Consider your trips checked.

I have told many women and girls to their face that feminism is cancer. Yes, I have a point (see previous sentence) and no, I am not a misogynist, which is why I would not want a daughter lowering herself to feminism.

Yes, I would. Did, do and will. The media does all the work for me, honestly. Feminism is a joke. I don't have to point it out.

Nice b8 m8

Sure, how do you think the holocaust happened when there is no way the bodies burned fast enough in the ovens they had, nor were there mass amounts ofbodies found, allso how do you explain the "Gas" chambers not having sealed doors not being blue stained nor were there any effieenct way of heating them up
This is on top of the red cross report, that neither Churchill nor FDR mention the holocaust in their memoirs and the fact killing them by bllet or stab wound on the spot appeals more to the german efficiency

What are gay rights for $10
Seriously in my country you can theoretically be brought to court for saying you were raped by another male

don't forget fag rape

Not to mention them being wooden and replaced after the war.

Brian Brinks one is skewed

i.imgur.com/FLxw65W.png

Trust me, I'm a (((male ally))). We should isolate vulnerable young women from the differing opinions of society at large in a safe, tolerant, inclusive rape space free of oversight and criticism.

What is "it"?
I have BTFO'd multiple feminists in public, if that is what you mean. Always because they expected me to do something gentlemanly for them and reprimanded me for not doing it. Can't have your bitch cake and eat it too, sorry.

Do you really ask for arguments? On Holla Forums? On Holla Forums?

lol
get back in the kitchen, cunt, and shut the fuck up

True, they did not burn fast enough. They were just burnt the bodies to the bone and then ditched the bodies after a partial cremation job. Nat Socs valued efficiency, and waiting for a complete ashjob would have been inefficient in disposing of the corpses.

People don't understand that the NatSoc Germany felt gassing was more human and caused less suffering than a bullet to the head did. They wanted to kill people they did not want in their expanding German Empire in the most humane way possible. Those Nazi Germans sure did love their euthanization.

Did you just stereotype THAT ALL WOMEN THINK THE SAME!? Did you JUST USE AN IMAGE THAT USES THE WORD CHICKS TO REFER TO WOMEN!? DID YOU JUST EXCLUDE THE TRANS AND GAY FEMINIST ALLIES WHO MAKE JUST AS BIG AN IMPACT ON FEMINISM!? ARE YOU SAYING THEY'RE NOT AS IMPORTANT!? HELL NO BRO! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE MICROAGGRESSIONS! PREPARE YOUR ASS FOR SOME MACROAGGRESSIONS!!

dubs of truth…

Where are the bodies, also how do you explain the gas chamber not being blue

Australia: More dangerous than the Patriarchy

Fixed

Fuckin' saved! Thank you user.

Give me your address or skype alias and then we'll talk
Be careful, I don't think you can hold all of that projection.

Sorry for my paraphrasing but does that bitch not understand fractions lol..

This, holy shit.

Hush! Your evil, patriarchal, misogymath fails to remind you that 6 is bigger than 5! Therefore MAN EVIL WOMAN WEAK!
Quod Erat Femonstrandum!

SEXIST PISSBABY BTFO!!!!
(((looks smug and releases a few dozen, rapid fire, victory queefs)))

Also, I don't get why anyone gives a rat's ass about Emma Watson.
Harry Potter is the gayest thing ever to enter pop culture.

Cute famous white girls basically bypass most normies conscious minds, pulling a run around on their ability to process and judge information as useful/true or useless/false.

I'm right there with you. I couldn't bring myself to watch any of the Happy Pooter movies. They were so gay and Emma isn't really that good looking.

and no "LOL BETA VIRGINS" does not count as an argument

Let's suppose you become aware of some ugly truth about your movement. Something that if it was widely known, would make your movement lose an incredible ammount of momentum.

Let's suppose there are literally people suiciding themselves due to this ugly truth. For example, a poorly implemented law that has been cheered by your movement. And in fact, you realize that several people tried to complain and people within your movement have harassed and silenced anyone trying to fix the issue, bot inside and outside your movement.

What do you do?
What have you done in the past about this?
Do you consider yourself a feminist because you do activism or because of the things you believe in?
If the first, how can you excuse not being active about what I just said? (in the rare case you decide to accept what I said is true, though I suspect your answer, if you're still there, would be going into lalalaI'mcoveringmyears land)

A satellite photo will do just fine

I read the first Harry Potter when I was a kid book and I felt emasculated afterwards

I don't dislike harry potter, at least not the first book… I felt the following 2 were more of the same so I stopped reading.

What I dislike it's the incredible momentum it got, how they revered it as if it was something original or wathever.

The idea of magic school adventure thingies is old.
Harry potter didn't invent juvenile fiction either.

It was 100% marketing 0% originality. It's not even well written unless you consider good something fully developed to exploit emotionally stunted individuals and childrens.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Yes, because most women from Germany do not identify as feminists.

I actually am curiously not angry at women at all. Lots of people seem to have a pretty intense emotional reaction, but there's just nothing like that for me.

The problem is that modern divorce laws enable women to live independent of a man, but still dependent on his money.
It's extremely unfair. It's not freedom. It's slavery, because the man literally cannot divorce a woman. She can take his money without his consent.

In a wider political context with the modern welfare state the same happens, because men on average are better producers than women.

I realize this is entertaining for my fellow do-nothings, and as satisfying as it is to BTFO OF A FEMINAZI!!!… is it really worth spending hours debating this shit?

I feel like these threads are always preparation for the event that you might have to debate one of these morons irl. The fact is, girls/guys like OP are very rare irl, and your best bet is just to stay the fuck away from them.