Rekt bread

rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/kuwaiti-woman-films-maid-falling-7th-floor-window-article-1.3019858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

back to halfchan

Suck my dick

eat my balls

Hell yeah baby you're turning me on

Gore is cool. Anyone who says otherwise is a halfchan faggot.

name ?

Not going to contribute to your own thread? Go fuck yourself OP.

I'm fucking too t
Drunk for this shit nigger

Don't have one, just something I saved she is fucking hot if you find feel free to share

The fuck was he hit by? A tank?

bloodline rekt

Kitty Kaiti

fucked

I fucking love how slowly he closed his mouth.
Birds are fucking dumb.

God fucking damn, its snowing and there's low visibility but these fucking morons are just FLYING down the road.

the medical bills from getting that treated will be far greater than had he gotten it removed properly

lol, okay. Because the kind of person who would do that shit in the first place is totally the kind that would go to the hospital when something is wrong
He probably just poured a beer on it and called it a day.

you got rekt m8

Nah it was just a webm I'd already posted.

oh, nice

didn't realise you could delete your own posts again

You have a shit version of that webm. It goes on for way longer. I wish I knew what the fuck he said to that dude to set him off so badly, and why no one bothered to stop him from probably killing that dude.

what is this ?

ayy

ISIS's editing makes it too hard to take their shit seriously.
They're trying so very hard to look badass and shit but really they're fighting a losing war and wasting their time killing a bunch of their fellow sandniggers out in the desert. They've killed more of their own kind than anybody else lel

Probably a machining accident, I'm guessing his nasal cavities got torn up so air is pushing into his face.
With these threads I'm always really curious about the stories behind the videos, sometimes you can find them out yourself but other times you can't.

Don't have the original found it on a meme page. Guy must have said something real bad.

They tried to appeal to the modern era by doing flashy Hollywood style edits and weird executions like drownings, dynamite and running them over with a tank.

imo it was more entertaining and effective than every video being a beheading a la al queda

ISIS is basically finished these dyas anyway.

Its what happens when you have a broken nose and you try to force air through it.
Alternatively, its science gone too far.

Out in the middle of the woods? Nah, he was probably on the business end of a severe beating. I agree, these threads kill me sometimes because I desperately want to know the context of these vids but can almost never find them

They should give these guys guns and send them out into battlefields, they'd wreck havoc.

The Russki's airstrikes combined with the American's drone attacks really pummeled them into dust, ISIS have little-to-no air capabilities so there wasn't much they could do.

Here's the story for you context lovers
Brown Steve Buscemi broke into this dude's house, stole the gun and tried selling it back to him

That ain't pasta.

Video's fake, btw

This reminds me, does anybody have that video of the Russian thot getting killed by the street sign?

Prove it fag

Christ what the hell happened there? Didn't even look like the dude was talking. I couldn't find shit on google.

top lel
Now this is something I really want the backstory to, why were they walking on the road?

I really like how little of a shit he seems to give

Damn, that was quick. Chinks are fucking efficient.

It was a parade of some kind

I looked it up.
The person who did killed 4 people and injured several dozen. But they only got 55 because they were a woman loljusticesystem

He hits his own girl at one point, dude probably has some mental issues.

BEGONE THOT

to be honest i never knew what was under a toe nail, i didnt know what to expect.

meep meep does gore only happen to the poor tbh

No but life seems to genuinely punish the poverty stricken meanwhile rewarding those are arent poor and even commit treacherous acts of nature.

truth trips check'd
if nature doesnt abhor poverty, then why do tornadoes always target trailerparks?

You see animals on road gored every day but no people. I strongly belive brown people are animals.

Actually racist

Suck my dick

I get that you like spaghetti but I think you may a problem.

I hope she is dead, is she?

Kenshiro.

what a dumb nigger, should have used some type of pressurized device that would allow him to have some distance from the target

yeah she died, happened a couple weeks ago

tbh this one is better

Bunch of idiots driving so fast with low visibility and snow.

Never drive faster than you can see.

lmao fag

Most retarded thing I've read today

That wasn't his girl, it was the girl of the dude he was fucking murdering.

You have to be pretty well off to buy an ATV, right?

nope

Not driving sanic fast when you can barely see 3ft ahead of you is retarded?
lol okay. I look forward to posting a clip of you causing a pileup one day.

nahh. I'm good.

man that was such a shitty shooting
he killed fuck all people and offed himself

wtf is the stuff shooting out of her ass?????

Pus. She got a second-rate ass implant surgery and it became seriously infected.

This is what happens when you steal from the cartel.

fucking disgusting

It's really funny to me that these spics try to act like they have any honour when they do the same shit.

The poos kept saying spaghetti so until I saw the wriggling I thought this person literally overdosed on spaghetti and had to have their stomach pumped

NUKE INDIA.

what a weird thing to say when you're like a a foot taller than the guy to just beat the piss out of

i have never seen a wealthy person on an ATV

meep meep did they all play dead tbh

ikr
they literally don't have the abstract thinking capabilities to apply these ideas beyond the immediate

Why do Americans act like this?

Act like what? The guy bullied him and he beat him into a coma.
Why do Americans act like badasses who don't take any shit? Don't know.

I can't tell you how happy this video makes me feel :^)

Lads, he's probably autistic. Listen to his voice.

I still want source / story on this one, the only reason I can see to not drop the camera and help is if you are the one that pushed her out.

I've seen a lot of gore but I find this one pretty hard to watch

nydailynews.com/news/crime/kuwaiti-woman-films-maid-falling-7th-floor-window-article-1.3019858

Some sadistic Kuwaiti bitch was abusing her Ethiopian maid, she apparently tried escaping through the window (lol) before realizing it was a sheer 7 story drop. The lady decided to film it while taunting her instead of helping.
She survived with relatively minor injuries.

Finally a white boy that knows how to fight putting a nigger in his place.

Thanks user.

Well shit, looks like you can't delete posts these days, I accidentally reposted

Jesus what the fuck is this?

I hate niggers, spics and kikes.

Join the club.

a saudi family punishing their "maid" for using masters mobile phone

Is there a uniform?

Fucking savages.

Yeah you'll get your letterman jacket in the mail.

Videos like this make me thank God I was born in a civilized country.

Anyone got the full video with post accident footage?

That is the full video. If there's more, I've never seen it.

It stops there but there are photos of her in hospital after it, they tried to hold her head together with bandages but brain swelling killed her.

Someone on dreamindemon said they saw one with aftermath. Could be fibbing I guess.

If that were true they probably would've posted it.
If you ever find it though, don't forget to share it with us.

Of course, user.

Already posted.

God damn that's disgusting.

I know what's probably fake but people have actually died from shit like that webm

When I look at these threads I realize how badly we need to nuke Africa, South America and the Middle East.

holy shit thats hilarious

Good camera work

Is this a sport or soemthing? what the fuck am I watching.

it seems these dumb beaner scum didn't bother testing this track after they built it and it has a fatal jump that throws the vehicle into a spin due to a secondary impact

so yes it is a sport in the context that beaners often kill each other with their terrible craftsmanship

well that's disappointing

How do people let their animals get this way? Holy shit.

Misjudged compassion

Shiite nigga

This is a 'shit we gotta at least let the crowd think we're trying to save her; but shes already way past dead' scenario
fucking hate doing cpr on fatties

Are you a paramedic?

I might be a FF/Paramed, why?

meep meep beep beep

ever got to touch hot chicks?

Very rarely, hot chicks tend to be healthy enough to not have to call us, and when we do see them its usually a car accident that they caused.
I have, however, fondled more granny titties than you could imagine.