He's behind it according to South Park

He's behind it according to South Park.

Did they just do what I think they did?

OP is a massive faggot.

Literally yesterday's South Park episode.

And I'm giving you a hint, pic related.

Today's (or yesterday's, depending on your timezone) episode was mediocre. I'd say they dropped heavier red pills last season, especially considering the anti-Trump shilling. But I want to see how the "kikes are behind the racial tension" narrative will develop.

Naming the one behind the courtain is far more than Trump will ever do. They can shit on him as much as they want as long as they drop true redpills.

Literally names the jew

I'm sure it's just trey&matt once again having their jewish ears to the ground perfectly, recognising the rising wave of nationalism and playing to the new audience of right wingers.

Left wing humour is dead, and south park shifting will be a definite sign in that.

You made this fucking thread aready.

The only funny thing was Kyle's dad being JIDF.

Yes. They unironcally named the Jew. This does not absolve (((them))) of doing the standard-Jew and playing both sides.

I didn't make any thread but this one. If you want evidence ask the mods. Now fuck off

Not everyone watches that bullshit

Holy shit, how fucking new are you?

Cartman's story was ok.

political satire is fucking bullshit because the writer isn't held responsible.
nah

Holy shit how fucking dumb are you?

I think we accidentally Sout Park Holla Forums. It doesn't look bad tbfh.

/thread
How based do you think a couple of lolberg kikes honestly are? At best they're rusing.

Matt and trey have done this for 20 years, my dear millennials. They see a change in the winds and tune their message for the audience.

They're kikes, but have no sense of loyalty to the subversion. They only like money and trolling.

Authors already said they fucking hate libtards.

There are people in their late teens who are young than this show. It's definitely well passed its sell by date

Conservative Nationalists (Eric) pretends to be left wing extremist in order to fight the left wing
(((Kyles dad))) pretends to be a white supremacist kid in order to fight nationalism.
Both are trolling behind enemy lines, both achieves ideological tension, only Eric is considered to be doing it.

as for Trump he flip flopped on immigration already, triggering half of /pol into tears

he's still a far better choice than Shillary, but if he wins and doesn't deliver, don't be surprised

picking a Cuckservative like Pence was the first sign something was wrong

Eh, Pence was likely just to secure the vote for republicans who was into Ted. I agree with the rest of your post tho

Unaligned comedians themselves have been doing a very slow shift towards being hostile to liberals. Political correctness is now seen as the obstacle to free speech that Christian social conservatism was in the 1980s.

It's still pathetic how many of them are smug liberals, but you even have guys like Jerry Seinfeld protesting all the bullshit. The last of the real radio shock jocks, Anthony Cumia, has veered more and more to the right, to the point where his views cost him his job. Adam Carolla's podcast was once the #1 out there, even though listening to the whole thing was kind of tedious, because he was one of the people who was effectively bashing Hollywood liberalism.

Matt and Trey aren't really unaligned. For the rest you are correct.

Happy as fuck.
I've loved South Park since I was like 6.
I'm glad to see they've gone all the way this Time.
They've always had smatterings of the redpill each season.
I haven't watched it yet, I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Here is a quick overview.

OP is a shill, this is the second thread on this shit. The first one being rightfully bumplocked.

fuck meant to sage this shit

Nice try kike. Go back to worshiping the jews and talmudvision.

This bothered me too, I'm hoping for some jabs at Hillary in the coming episodes. I'm suspecting that Garrison is going to try to lose to Hillary but it's close to impossible because of what she says/does. Crossing my fingers for coughs and frogs

i don't know i don't watch cartoons

sage

Fuck off shill retard. You're not sliding shit, you nigger.

Hillary had 4 people in her crowd.

They mock all sides its what they do.

south park has always been excellent.
thanks boys.

Trey Parker isn't ethnically jewish at all as far as I know. I think he was raised a Christian although he doesn't like organised religion now and doesn't believe in Jesus, however he isn't an atheist and still believes in God.

Matt Stone is ethnically half jewish as only his mother is jewish, although unfortunately for him he got quite a jewish appearance. That does of course mean that jews just count him as jewish, although religiously he's an atheist.

They both say they're libertarians and hate the left more than the right.