THE ENEMY WANT TO DESTROY Holla Forums

Daily Reminder the enemy is afraid
JIDF STRATEGY LEAKED

THIS IS JIDF NEW STRATEGY IS TO DESTROY Holla Forums , JIDF IS GIVING UP THEIR EFFORTS TO CO-OPT US.

Dont fall for fake logs , and mod compromised narrative , the enemy want to fracture the board, REMEMBER THE JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o97NE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~phalsall/texts/taote-v3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton#Death
endchan.xyz/pol/res/18571.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they got tired of the religion D&C?
makes sense , they have been spamming the board in the morning since a few days ago.

It's always bringing me joy to see kike fags permbanned for defending kikes. Mods truly are gods.

MODS = GODS

You can't co-opt us. We aren't going anywhere yids.

We're getting warmed up.

KEK

muslim terrorists and europe invasion threads are "religion D&C" now

Well, I kinda expected that. Although, it would explain the massive amount of anti-Christian sentiment going on lately.
The "Christcucks" and "Pisstian" meme wreak of low-effort astroturf attempts.
Kinda like Holla Forums's shitty Rule-cuck and Cumskin meme.

Maybe user was reffering to all the anti-christian posts that we've been flooded with for the past 2 months.

he's probably jidf

meant to

Dont forget the autist trying to push for the snowniggers meme

Also never forget about the Nation D&C, where a bunch of shitposters will enter any thread discussing a new low for any given country and take turns at mocking the target country, defending it and mocking other countries in turn.

Yeah, I've heard the snownigger meme, I just haven't seen it used a ton lately.
I think being a Christian on Holla Forums is perfectly fine, but derailing every single religion related thread with "muh kike on stick" and the numerous 9gag tier fedora image macros posted in those threads just seems incredibly off compared to the rest of Holla Forums.
Not to mention, they'll even try and push those memes in non-religious threads as well.

Pagans, non-believers, and Christians should unite against the greater enemy.

It's pagan vs. christian shitposting retard.
4cuck level of discussion. No wonder it didn't stick if 3 anons immediately point it out.

good

They play both sides , they dont argue against each other just shitpost after shitpost. This is how a real faith/religion thread in this board looks like.

archive.is/o97NE

How do we know the first pic isn't fake?

Assume everything is bull until proven.

I'm of the opinion that believing in a jew who hailed from jewish lands might predispose one to be more philosemitic than if he was divorced from that belief system, and there's plenty of data to support that. I don't need to trot out the multitude of christian groups who regularly travel to israel to pick grapes for israeli farmers for free, a new record in the shabbos goyim olympics. Imagine being a pagan or an atheist who thinks nothing from that region is holy or worth preserving. You would be more open to nuking the entire area I would imagine, something that seems rather convenient for our hook nosed best allies. Sure they hate christ as a figure since he said that they weren't actually the chosen, but you can't deny that being the spiritual center of the world hasn't conferred plenty of privileges to these dune coons that they wouldn't otherwise have simply for being that spiritual mecca.

Dont fall for fake logs , and mod compromised narrative , the enemy want to fracture the board, REMEMBER THE JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES.

I think the OP was insinuating that

When Christians start proving themselves to not be colossal shabbos goyim, it will be time to stop giving them shit.

Christ, the shills are real.

Wait this whole thread was because some Lolberg faggot got BTFO? lmao get da fug outta here, you have your own board now >>>/liberty/

I agree. If things get turned around then you'll see me in the pews, but to hear crusader larping and that every single denomination of christianity are not true believers sounds like nothing more than wishful thinking.

bump

i love the part about how they cornered themselves, its like accepting they were cowards and decided to left to their own hug-box because they coudnt stand against us.

Most anti-christcuck posters are actually regular anons, you'd have to be retarded to on one hand browse this place and on the other hand worship a fucking kike. We have to get rid of all abrahamic faiths, christcuckery is just another branch of judaism.

If you every go to that board you'll notice pretty quickly that everyone has their own special snowflake brand of ancap or lolbergtarianism and their screeds against the government statists could easily have been posted by a leninist gommie on Holla Forums. It's so funny because a week or so ago we had a lolberg thread and I managed to squeeze it out of one of the lolbergs in that thread that his reason for wanting a free society was so that he could indulge in his desire for cheese pizza. Always something scummy with these lolberg types.

Well, Jews hate Christ with an utmost passion, I don't see why you would think they would be immune from being subverted and replaced to astroturf the beliefs of Christians today. Hell, even the Bible describes churches in the "end times" being more for show and virtue signaling than actual belief and worship.

I'll never understand why someone can make the claim that white culture is being subverted by the Jews, and it's all their fault, but in the same breath will say it's the foundations of Christianity that caused it to turn shit like it is today.

They are truly Pathetic . All of their boards are dead and they still dont know why .

Nice palindrome dubs.

Holla Forums is a beacon of light on this failure of a website. I only visit Holla Forums because of Holla Forums, i never even look at other boards. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

All other boards seem to be full of communist degenerates jerking off over trannies and children with the occasional pollack trying to drop some red pills. It's completely fucked m8.

It's funny because every other board I visit uses Holla Forums memes and terminology buy also has cucks complaining about Holla Forums spam. In reality there's a lot of crossover.

same.

They tried to have variosu exodus in order to divide the userbase, the hilarious thing is all of their efforts were useless , we still have around 3k unique ID's

Holla Forums and /asatru/ are the only 8ch boards I visit regularly too. Every other board is either horribly cucked, or just has no content.

Are you saying all those pagans and atheists that were constantly creaming muh christcuck were shills? I'm a little relieved

its true
this thread is anchored after maybe 4 hours.
I am now fully convinced the mods are kike shills.
they infiltrate every fucking thing on earth, why wouldnt they infiltrate our board?

True. That is what makes christcucks so pathetic. They adore the scum that hates them the most, that killed them by the tens of millions in the 20th century.

You'll hang first.

You say it like all Christians love Jews, but you are wrong. It's true many love Israel today, mostly because of indoctrination through the Scofield Bible and various pro-zionist false preachers. Jews can infiltrate any organization.

>>>/oven/

Already figured a while ago but good to know for sure now, why the fuck are we still on a leftist board then instead of making our own? The GG fags did it multiple times with relative success

Let anitfa and the kikes shill each other on here

KILL YOURSELF OP

I grew up a christian before being saved by /fringe/ and Kek. I saw the pozzery of cuckstianity first hand for decades.

What percentage of christians in the West do you think are jew-wise?

Hi JIDF

Explain how the first image isn't outright disinformation, kike.

im not jidf.
im insulted you would say such a thing.
is it because i dont use capitalization?

Kikes play on both sides. They will act as very pious preachers, switch ID and talk as the christcuck ranter.

THIS IS JIDF NEW STRATEGY IS TO DESTROY Holla Forums , JIDF IS GIVING UP THEIR EFFORTS TO CO-OPT US.
Are you fucking retarded? OP is implying the first picture is fake

thanks for defending the jewish record

I wonder how many of the kikes are actually jews or just people born into the religion and are into it for big biz connections like freemasonry

Yes because the mods being kikes hasn't been discussed for a long while now, fuck off autistic tryhard, or JIDF as it may be seeing how you kikes like PSYOPS so much

So their plan is to regulate Holla Forums by only allowing far right agenda and shutting down any discussion unrelated to the far right.

Dear God…

and jews are just another branch of Germans, just look at their names, -bergs, -dorfs, -steins…

pic related is you

Yeah, you're a kike alright. You get paid to do this or are you retarded enough to do it for free? Genuinely curious, not often we get one you outright outting themselves

Or are you just a redditor tryhard who still can't discussion and still have the libcuck programming where you shutdown anyone you don't agree with? Kike or cuck, which is it?

Are you even trying? this thread gets up Jidf notice and less than 5 min we have a Gay nazi thread >>7493527

KYS

I knew this board has been going down the shitter for a while but holy fuck you have to be kidding me. The only shills here I see are you, keep derailing the thread kikes not like anyone who's been here longer than a day knows to scroll past the shills to get to the actual discussion

Does it piss you off knowing that? Makes that 1 shekel hard to stomach amirite? You know suicide is always an option

lol this thread is D&C. Not that I mind actually. Religion is our biggest wedge issue, and we're going to have to keep the debate going until we solve it. For Burgers the first amendment might just be the best solution; keep all that shit outta government. It's not like you can get two Christians in a room and have them agree on everything either

0/10

Except I get banned for posting Trump saying one thing, and then later lying and saying he didn't.
Mods are compromised, they just need to settle which hugbox they want.
Preferably by flinging overheated poppers at each other until they relent from molten cheese.

You outed yourself fag, the nose is showing

Of course the faggot is anti-trump. cant you be more obvious shekelberg

Oh no! Someone doesn't like fascists?! Alert the media, they must be a shill! :^)

Not only reddit, but SRS

Physician, gas thyself

How come?
It's just pathetic name calling. I've had worse when I was 10 years old. If the "Christcuck" etc. posters are locals and not kikes, they are plebeians by their nature, and always at kike disposal. (1789, 1917 and numerous other times).

No amount of facts will tell the atheist he is wrong. He has been corrupted.

The creator of this thread was banned for "blog post"
the thread is obviously not a blog post.

actually the thread is about being pro-nigger redpilling. its anti D&C. Exactly the opposite of divide and conquer actually.

You do realize bans are temporary there right mate?
As well, no ban can extend past 90 days functionally.

Maybe you should ask why Trump would lie about never backing down from a challenge when he backs down from debating Sanders.

Don't wait for Hitler, be Hitler, revolt and move.
Its always the same here, if only a leader comes along, I'll join.
Sacre bleu, my leader betrays! Now I must surrender like I'm Spain.

Try actually revolting and leading instead of just shillposting.
Besides, its going to be Pence versus Kaine.

Oh no! Someone said something I don't like!

G-g-gas yours-self, k-k-kike!

Fuck off to reddit commie scum

I'm a christcuck killer, I think it's a garbage religion. Mahayana Buddhism is more theologically sophisticated, more metaphysically flexible, is perfectly happy to include Jesus as a bodhisattva and revolves around psycho-spiritual development instead of believing the self-aggrandizing bullshit of desert monkeys.

Grab a rifle and come hang me towelboy.
Or are you now too scared to even actually have the DOR gear ready?
What, is it going to take or you to act then?
Do you just like being part of the silent mass?

BEHOLD

For chaos has found order with us.
KEK has chosen to reveal his will through digits.
Where we are, the jew cannot follow.

Christianity: KEK IS THE FROG OF REVELATION GUISE

Mahayana: What's that? A new god? Shit yeah, we live gods! Give us all you got!

Which is better?

Officially, Holla Forums hates kikes, but really they just envy them. They want to own the globe, they want to kill everybody who is not them… and they can't see the problem.

Ruukinmatruuna?

WTF is holla forums and why are all the politic threads mirrors of Holla Forums pol threads

wtf is this weird shit

Did this thread ruined your plans? you are being obvious

The problem is that they get to choose the hand they reveal. Sit back and wait, you'll see what its nature is.

That I want people to revolt and have been advocating it for 2ish years now?
Nothing changes if you rely on the system.
Either Jews run all and any system bit is part of {{{them}}} or they don't run it, at which point Holla Forums is a bunch of narrative larpers.

So which is it, going to keep sitting their sucking boot polish, or you going to actually take control?

I hate kikes not just because they own the world through their scheming, but because they're greedy soulless subhuman merchants who are biologically compelled to tear the golden goose to blood and feathers trying to get the last grain of gold from inside it's ovaries. They don't know how to shear sheep, only kill them

Nothing changes if you rely on the system.
Either Jews run all and any system bit is part of {{{them}}} or they don't run it, at which point Holla Forums is a bunch of narrative larpers.
So which is it, going to keep sitting their sucking boot polish, or you going to actually take control?

You go first
Its not going to work FBI

This thread even triggers FBI . Awesome

I'm comfy with my life.
You want it to change, you go and make it change.
Right now its just the same as every other kike run election, jew or kike, both alike.

Please
lease
ease
ase
se
e

If I was FBI, I'd have been on the emails and have a forensic server image to gently tweak each night before touching myself to sleep.

But yeah sure go ahead, keep playing the system, worship at the altar for kikes, surely this time something will be different.

You can't really unshill or shill the removal of all kikes and their works.

It's a self evident need.

GAS THE KIKES!

Death is preferable to life as cattle. Of course, if you are cattle, it is arguable. But I am a man, and therefore I must die.

No, Christianity is our biggest wedge. There are very few cases where pagans and atheists or even fucking Buddhists like the user above fight.
Christianity however, the entire core of their history is based on division. There are literally thousands of christians sects that have divided from the original faith because of a whim or because "you don't know how to interpret the Bible!" or "you are oppressors!".
Of course there are good christians that accept that our differences are merely a different way of seeing the same picture, but sadly most of Christians, even on Holla Forums are deeply struck with this D&C mentality to even try to listen to reason.

You outed yourself, weak effort 0/10

OK JIDF you won't be missed

Why is this thread being duplicated into this weird forum

Burn the kikes, starve the kikes, stab the kikes, crush the kikes, grind the kikes. Don't gas them, that is humane.

I hate kikes because of all you said, not just the latter part.

I cant believe this thread managed to trigger JIDF,FBI CTR at the same time

let them try
we don't even exist

Hat trick!

Is it like sheeky forums? Some guy copies 4chan Holla Forums threads to give the illusion of a user base to scam advertisers.

I get a feeling that this thread consists of half a dozen kikes trying to trick us.

Are we the big guys?

No of course not!
It just accident slipped in right :^)

So you admit then you are low energy, and the kikes don't run anything then?
Tell me then, why are you here?

If they want us dead, they just take the domain away from all the GG CP that was dumped here or the zoophilia board.
Holla Forums dies to an FBI warning page same day.

I dont know, I searched something posted on here cause I didnt know what it was and saw that.

Its hilarious , look at the thread they are even talking between themselves and they cant see how obvious they are.

For the last time, just because Jews put their dirty matzo hands into everything and poison the wells doesn't mean it was inherently bad. Every single facet of western civilization is infected by the parasite. This is what the allies 'won' for stopping Hitler from quarantining them and throwing off the usury chains.

We don't need Jewish DNS to keep the Dream alive

Top kek they are getting really desperate

I have a strong premonition… something about this thread… smells… shilly*

We've struck a nerve

They take the domain away and the server.
Mind yeah sure there are back up sites to go to, but those aren't advertised.
OTOH, it gets low energy people like yourself out of the way.

They dont even how incompetent they are, Imagine being paid to shill and monitor a taiwensee paint board and fail at it.

are you an idiot? if they take down this board nothing happens, everyone already knows what to do in that case. jesus FBI you cant be more obvious you are not one of us.

Silent majority

The Allies were even worse than the scourge that is cuckstianity. The Allies did more damage to the West than the Mongols.

Here's the thing, actions speak louder than words. By your fruits shall ye be known, christcucks.

WWI and WWII were tremendous own-goals that the West has never recovered from. Germany might fall to Islam before it gives up white guilt. For fucks sake

Cry and whimper on the floor for a bit, then run off to Tor (compromised), 4Cuck (very compromised, and the Discord, IRC, and that quaint little BBS of which shall not be named?

Are silent as seen by the loafer above who wants to stay in the system rather than win.

Shill play both sides.

(check'd)
Anonymous imageboards are chaotic by nature, and no manual can ever counter chaos.
Unless you shoa the imageboard and counter the chaos with more chaos with thousands of shills, like they did with 4chan :^)

Do you think we cordinate any OPs outside of the deepweb? how long you been assigned to this board? last agent was more competent than you

I always had the feeling that the real zionist plot was in stirring up Holla Forums paranoia with the occasional obvious troll post and sitting back to watch the board drown in its own retardation. And why even bother reforming or censoring the perfect strawman when he is so eagerly willing to serve your cause?

You're going to call me a kike for pointing it out, demonstrating the thorough effectiveness of their subtle propaganda approach.

top kek this is just too obvious. You should bring friends next time Dr. Pavel

You have been assigned to this board for months and all you could find where the honeypot that other agencies set up. TOP KEK

Righto.

you just killed the :^) meme

Thanks. Cunt.

I've wondered about that too. Sometimes the trolls are so obvious they must be a decoy for something non-obvious. On the other hand, a poster is only as good as the content of his post here - a good post from a shill might be more valuable than a dumb post from a tard

Wherever I go
I must Check'em all
What is dubs for?
Well, it's for lels after all

PRAISE KEK

Not sure if this thread is jews jewing jews, retards arguing in circles about which one of them is the shill, or just plain shitposting. Whatever it is, congrats, you derailed the thread.

how deep you could think you are better than other people,to shill boards around the internet for your own good. That's why everyone hates y'all.

So, just white Protestants support it unusually much. Catholics even support it less. Can you say Puritan Hypothesis?

user plz

…for you.

As I explained, Jews hate christ because he introduced christianity which is essentially judaism for gentiles. Christ removed their spiritual claims of being 'the chosen' since anyone who wants to become a christian can, not true with jewry since there's a matrilineal racial requirement. I could entertain the notion that it might not have been because of christianity that europe became pozzed, but the argument can certainly be made that it did nothing to stop it. I think that christianity in the past wasn't taken to the logical extremes that has been revealed through a lot of modern interpretation of scripture. Christians, at some point, became very philosemitic and felt bad about pinning the guilt on the Jews for the death of the savior.

In true Jewish fashion, christkikes now place blame for Jesus' death on Pontius Pilate's shoulders, certainly an analogy for white guilt, instead of continuing to place it on the Jews.

Why would any gentile WANT Jewishness? You have to accept the premise that the kike god is real; the kike book is true; and that God chose the kikes as his original people. I'm not buying it Shlomo

Does it ever occur to you in that justifiably paranoid mind, that not everyone is out to get you, and more than few simply want to stop the talking like its DB and move onto a nice Connery action scene?

4cuck has people, here its just shills.

the second pic is correct though, Holla Forums will die soon because the culture we have created will end up becoming the mainstream.

the only premise of every single religion that had ever existed , exists currently or will exist at some point operates on one simple concept : they are the ones that are right , everyone else is wrong and that is infalible.

It's called Dogma and it's hardwired into their central nerve system and goes directly against the very notion of 'co-existence"

So good luck with that one

Totally false, which is why it's not unusual to see a statuette of Mary holding infant Jesus standing next to an idol of Avelokitesvara and a Lucky Cat on Mahayana shrines. Polytheistic religions are more flexible than book-bound Christianity.

Do they even give you a guide or you have to figure out everything yourself?

and how many of them that aren't on the cult level are around today?

Christianity is a literal materialistical faith and not a figurative idealistical faith, so the idea that there might be different sides of the truth, existing next to error is lost on them.

All they see is the outside of things, the dogma's, rituals and hats, never do they see the inside of things.

They are unable to understand, both catholics and protestants, that a person might be a deist, protestant, nativist, catholic or atheist, but that they all share the truth.

This religion has made us sick.

I'm on your side as an atheist who's sympathetic to aspiring pagans. I was just explaining to him about how Jews can simultaneously hate christ and benefit from the existence of christianity through the veneration of the Jewish racial ethos.

Race is more serious than temporary conceptualization of sacred.

Race is GOD. Religion is refracted when goes through particular race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
wew lad……just wew

Race is essentially our logos, not God.

Cults are good things. Cult behavior (I'm using that word academically not colloquially) comes naturally to human beings. Buddhism, Shinto, Chinese folk religion, and Hinduism are hugely influential in the east. The problem, such as it is, is they're not really evangelical. They don't think they have to win converts like Abrahamic religions do; they're not totalizing

possibly , though the Byzantines managed just fine all things considered for give or take 800-900 years or so on nothing but religion

thanks for the clarification , didn't think it would've been anywhere near civilisation

Yes. but Logos=God?

Nothing's gonna change the fact that Azn religion is about psychic expansion and transformation, and Abrahamic religion is about believing everything in a book written by kikes for kikes. They are so different in theology and cosmological implication that it's almost strange we use the same word to describe both

christians hate the fact jesus is a jew
dirty faggot

no you faggot

No, only to Christians.

Do you agree now or always with being a communist and associating with only those that think exactly as yourself?

Not just a Jew, but a swarthy one.

Actually it was also commonly used that way by Hellenistic philosophers with a Greek education, whomever wrote the Evangelion of John clearly had a background in it

Then you're a fucking idiot. Christcucks worship the enemy, a foreigner. They celebrate a tradition rooted in the destruction and subversion of European culture. ALL of their churches advocate for White Genocide. Not one single Christcuck can be trusted to act in the interest of the folk. Their spirits are not aligned with the folk, so why should we trust their values and politics to be aligned with the folk? All Christcucks are race traitors.

Where do we find our theology that won't be scholastic and heavy-weight book-oriented talmudic hell?

simple like nature's seasons. yet enoughly refined to explain how to cleanse ourselves of this-world's dirt, to explain how to connect micro and macro cosmos.

Simple and useful like a knife.

checked on wiki: it is 'meaning', 'word'. I imagine it as Light coming from unmovable Source (qabbalistic Kether) which - when goes from particular race - changes its color.

Architect created us that way. So miscegenation, universalism, globalism is anti-nature, anti-God in that sense.

No, that is no true and I dare you to prove otherwise.

Do people who only associate with other who think exaclty as them want to abolish abolish private property,

Step it up FBI , you are hired to monitor and shill in a political board and you dont even now the communist maniffesto

That sounds like the Tao te Ching, and I'd recommend this translation to anyone

acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~phalsall/texts/taote-v3.html

If you really checked the wiki, you would know that is not exactly true.

and nothing is gonna change that only subhumans chose the polytheistic model over the monotheistic one , hell even Holla Forums with it's cult of the frog had a good enough sense to keep things centered around a single entity and not many

oh, fair warning to kekites : they may try at some point to introduce other figureheads into your pantheon , should this happen your little experiment will deflate as quick as it was inflated and you probably will be cursed by your frog-god with a thousand deaths or something

The OP doesn't make any sense.
That first image is saying Holla Forums is deliberately kept far right so that the public are scared of a boogeyman. Then OP's post says that the mods ban far-right discussion. This is surely a contradiction.
Just what the hell does this mean, if anything?
The bit about Japan is retarded too, given that the Japanese are not afraid of the right, and are actually becoming objectively more right wing. So if they're plan was to scare the public away from such sentiments - it ain't working.

Degree in philosophy, read the Presocratics and volumes of Aristotle. See Heraclitus

I see, you refuse to actually prove the point.

On mobile, can't do extensive research. Wiki for Logos is good enough for general purposes.

first image is fake, its just like they do with trump , media says Trump is anti-semitic and is literally hitler , every jew in earth denounce him , then the shills come here and say that trump is a jew and has jewish ties and is a zionist puppet so you shoudnt vote for him.

Jews Play BOTH SIDES

Still not proof.

You do realize that monotheism originated as a rejection of the Aryan hierarchical religion which had been fused onto the Canaanite tribal gods, right?

ALL folk religions were pantheistic until the revolutions of Zoroastrianism and Yahwehism. All Indo-European religions are pantheistic because such is more representative of the ordered hierarchy of IE society. The Semites could think of only two positions, slave and master. God and chosen, king and peasant, priest and lay. It is the imposition of this Semitic model through Cuckstianity which led to the breakdown of European society from which we have yet to recover.

what is islam?

The proof is the goddamn extant documents. Zeno looks like a great primary source on Hellenistic Logos philosophy

reminder..

No, there's a valid argument against christianity.

cumskin.

lose weight

Anti-Christian = Anti-white.

Does anyone fact check shit?
this is certainly cause for concern to say the least.

That channel appears abandoned for the most part. only four users.
channel is registered to lowcard and yet he is present but does not have OP. for some reason. his nick is identified.

more as I can probe this out.

Pro-Christian = pro "holy" book written by kikes. No way around it dude. A kike wrote Genesis in kike runes for kikes. A kike wrote Leviticus. A kike wrote Numbers because he's a fucking Jew merchant

i think i mentioned shitskins somwhere in my previous post which coincidentaly happens to be the second largest religion in india , if i'm not mistaken. And how well does kali and the sacred cow go along with the goat fucker ? Oh yeah, they don't

To an extent, but White christians are anti-White.

Many denominations of Christianity are infiltrated by heeb subversion. Of course, so are our nations and our race. Do you react to this subversion by abandoning your nation or your race? Then why would you expect one to abandon their faith for the same reason? The faith must be reclaimed alongside our nations and our racial pride. Do you honestly think sperging our any time someone says Jesus in passing is doing anything other than making you appear to be either autistic or D&C. Christianity united Europe against Muslim invaders and Jewish subsersives, the literal synagogue of Satan. Orthodox Christianity, which hasn't changed much in over a thousand years fosters a strong sense of nationalism that helps glue small eastern Europe states. If you're expecting to shut out every white who is Christian, then you'll need to rebuke the majority of your folk, nearly abandoned your ancestors, Trump, Farage, etc. Anyone who reads the Bible knows it's a story of the Jews succumbing to greed and short sightedness over and over and over again. We're not going anywhere. I'm here to answer the JQ. If this low quality thread derailing keeps up, we're going to waste time.

30 shekels have been transferred to your account.

Not an argument, Moishe

You guys..

Christianity us a mutated form of european paganism.
Even if it began as what said, we naturally malformed it.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say, are you being critical of hindu's for not getting along with islam?

Oy vey, if you are anti-Semitic you are anti-White!

You cucks are total jokes. It's the same message that underlies all Semitic subversion, "You are nothing without us." That's why you weave fiction to replace reality, so you can lie about our race needing the fairy tales of foreigners.

not simply proving my initial point to this retard about

True, but imo polytheism just makes more sense for human beings. We need a war God. We need a goddess of boning and fertility. We need local spirits that give us an imperative to protect the natural environment that sustains us. There are just too many psychological roles to play to shoehorn it into one male trinity

"-Officer,is it legal to derail threads in the spaceweb?
-Yes junior,but you better be jew."

dude, you are unclear as fuck, I really have a hard time trying to work out what the fuck you are saying

see, this is the problem with ironic maymays.

every fuckign time a community pretends to be something ironically, eventually it gets filled with retards like you who think they're in good company.

christianity is a cuckold religion, and a semitic religion on top of it, deal with it and return to your pagan customs, or else you're not white

thor ain't gonna praise himself.

polytheism is good for people who wants to remain settarian and pollute other cults to empower themselves.

Yeah, monotheism sure does prevent sectarian conflict. It's not as though Europe was ravaged by wars over who was or wasn't worshiping a Semitic god properly.

I can see what you mean when it comes to people like Pope Cucky the first.

Yet the ONLY whites who breed I see are Christians. They have whole busses full of even temepered long haired girls and boys who get jobs raised by their dads.

To me that sure beats the hell out of the atheist SJWs like my own mother or the Wiccan Gothapotamus girls at the Hot Topic. Even if the taste in music is better on the unbreedable side.

then re-read the conversation i had with from that post on if you want to catch up

not buying it Shlomo

OP all the obviously violence encouraging posts on this site that does not include self defense, are efforts to poison the well, so they can save screen shots and show politicians and media people how we are all evil nazi's

Technology will solve out issues if we take action now.

everyone with his own tradition,just like you kike. We want it too,we have roots,grounds,places to belong to,you are internationalist 'cause you have don't have roots.

Yes, you're right, it does, but there isn't just christians or atheist sjw. There's the pol view in between them.

Holla Forums atheists aren't that uncommon if any of the old polls are to be believed

So then please show proof I am FBI.

Stop trying so hard.

You mean you aren't buying the fact that Cuckstianity is directly responsible for sectarian violence between Europeans? You Christcucks are so ignorant of history because it triggers you with the facts which prove your lot has always been nothing but race traitors and slaves to foreign interests. That is why you rail against European spirituality as devil worship, anything which threatens your Semitic worldview is more so an enemy than the Semites whom you serve. If every (White) Christcuck converted overnight to esoteric racialism, the ethos of our ancestors, we would see a war against Semites with the rising of the sun.

While Cuckstianity remains in our culture, there can be no restoration. It is the root cause of our current degradation. It is the base subversive element which has worked tirelessly to turn Europeans against their fathers and their brothers at the behest of a Semite. It is a religion for race traitors.

f>>7495271
someone has to
kike you will find your own Golem,but will be not circumsized

We know OP

There are atheists and there are atheists, one version it's their new religion, the other having dropped religion, having freed up their time to do other things.

I remember the JIDF back in /new/.

To think how far we've come brings a tear to mein eyes.

The great mods on this our glourious 8/pol/ have done well to crush the kike lovers and should continue doing so.

There will never be a white ethnostate without Christians. The church is the only place large groups of successful and powerful whites meet up every week to talk shit.

bu-bu-bu-but Holla Forums, how did white people ever meet up, do business, and attend to spiritual needs before Christianity??? Makes you think

There are currently White states that are being muddied with dropping christian followers, and even in recent history there's been once christian states that are now 99.99% muslim, so to say there won't ever be a White ethnostate without christians, while seeming reasonable at first blush, isn't necessarily so.

Sure, they ""can"" meet in churches, but the primary meeting is at bars and other restaurants, as it has always has been in every place of the world, except Muslim countries.

I don't pay attention or give a shit about shills in the first place.

I'm well grounded, so to speak. I'm not moved by low energy shit.

This tbh fam.

There will never be a White ethnostate with Cuckstians, because historically those Christcucks have been the ones to invite Semites into their communities. And then the refugee, and then the immigrant, and then the alien. This process is alive and well today, as ALL Cuckstian sects advocate for open borders and reconciliation with Israel.

There cannot be a White ethnostate is there is not a religion which is of the folk. Cuckstianity is a foreign, Semitic religion. Acceptance of it is betrayal of one's folk in spirit and disqualification for citizenship in a homogeneous ethnostate.

You Christian D&C faggots realize that the modern church and doctrine has been completely hijacked by Satanic Jews right????

Your basically arguing against yourself.

ITT JEWS JEWING JEWS

I meant on the board, not on real life,everh religious group committed "acts of violence" through history,hpwever the Abraham's faiths probably have the highest kill count of them all, followed by confucianism.

The actions of the modern church are no different from the actions which led to the entrance of Cuckstianity into Europe. It is a tradition founded on coaxing Europeans to betray the faith of their ancestors at the point of a sword while murdering the traditional community leaders to replace them with rabbis and rabbi-selected thugs. Brothers were encouraged to slay each other simply because they had the audacity to remain true to tradition. Cuckstianity is the first and most pervasive liberal force in European culture. Today the church preaches the same communist trash that early cuckstians pushed as Rome crumbled.

Christcucks have always been race traitors and there is perfect congruence between the church of old and the modern church. It has always been "hijacked by Satanic Jews" because it is worship of of a Semite which defines the religion. It will always serve the interests of that race, and therefore all who support it are traitors to their own race.

read his post again

he doesn't argue for polytheism of gods that belong into one pantheon standing next top each other like
His interpretation of what polytheism is , is what what polytheists want
Which is a hippie 'can't we all just get along" fever dream , if i ever read one

Sounds like what's been going on for the last year and a half, (((OP))).
>(1)

*His interpretation of what polytheism is , is what current polytheists want

damn spelign erorres ;^)

Be wary of the .pl Holla Forums, it's a kike honeypot.

This.
People don't realize that Islam is entering Europe the exactly same way Christianity did.
A bunch of desert folk started (((asking for refuge))) in western lands.

In no time the elites saw that this new religion was prime to enslave the people with, thus added some detail to make it easier to convert people, and there we have modern Christianity.

Now (((they))) noticed that Islam makes people even more obedient than Christianity, and now are replacing the old stock.

The ancient whites did the same thing though. They directly equated Greek Hermes with Kemetic Thoth with Roman Mercury.

I would say there are atheists and there are antitheists. Logic tells us you can't prove a negative so it's pointless.

Basically because the name of the deity doesn't matter, only the values associated with it.
In the days of old there was only one religion in Europe and associated countries.

The elites of old Europe were murdered and replaced. Christcucks didn't even offer "pagan" priests that convert or die choice, and any noble who refused to allow Semites to influence his people was summarily executed to be replaced by a new bloodline ennobled solely based on their willingness to bend to the will of the church.

The only problem with that interpretation is the "joining hands in harmony" aspect because it ignores the domain of those gods as racialist culture heroes. That has nothing to do with his statement that monotheism is somehow an enlightened concept. It's in fact rubbish which arose as a specific rejection of the enlightened pantheism of our ancestors.

Truth is on our side, they will have to fight an up hill battle to shut it down.

Eventually the truth will triumph over all of their lies.

Keep religion D&C shit in one thread and bumplock it, and we'll be fine. Serious spiritual discussions should be ok so long as there's no D&C shit and it stays on topic.

they drew parallels between them the same way people do with Abrahamic religions in order to compare them , they didn't worship them side by side. Greeks still worshiped Greek gods in Greece ,Egyptians worshipped early furries in egypt and Romans just plagiarised greek mythology ; the notion of a household even back then containing a shrine dedicated to Zeus next to one dedicated Anubis was as ridiculous back then as your bullshit theory of peaceful co-existance between Muhamad and cow worshipers

Religion isn't your hippie commune , it's a fucking IMMortal Kombat

IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

i never said it had anything to do with enlightment , it has everything to do with being practical however and not having to fight every other day with your "friendly neighborhood infidel" over who's religion is the right one is part of the reason why western countries do currently or did before the shitskin invasion seem to enjoy a better standard of living , better conditions and relative peace

As i already said before the only premise of every single religion that had ever existed , exists currently or will exist at some point operates on one simple concept : they are the ones that are right , everyone else is wrong and that belief is infalible.'

That's precesile the thing.

The eternal fascism of the world will always manifest itself in human ideologies.

It's not like we're imposing our false ideas through cultural subversion like marxism or similar man-made things do. Race, strength, will to surive. These are tangible things solidly based in the reality that surrounds us.

They can stop us temporarily but new sprouts will always break through the surface as if manifested out of thin air.

I'm not following you user.

Yeah this
Holla Forums had so much potential, I don't know what happened

Honestly the site should just be officially re named to polchan

A number of the smaller boards lacked participation, such as /power armor/ others are fine and moving such as /pine/ and /abdl/.
/baph/ died after actually fucking things up.
Basically, attempts were made at small boards, but people were so used to fast moving threads, that when there could be a day with no activity, it was quickly taken for dead.
Then you have things like Holla Forums where its mostly just a rehash of 4 chan.
Or even now here where its all shill on shill and could have been stopped by making a US elections general like the Brits and Germans have.

I want to know about the world, not petulant man child and harpy every hour. Surprised there isn't a thread discussing their meals and bowel movements yet.

Newsplus is more fun, but not really discussiony.

We want every jew on Earth hunted down and executed.
We want every non-white on Earth hunted down and executed.

WHAT MORE COULD THEY POSSIBLY WANT?

There's nothing here that I have any interest in.

If I want to discuss any of these other topics, there are other places I'd rather do so - Holla Forums is the only place you can talk about these topics without it being immediately intercepted by the enemy and imminent SHUT IT DOWN transpires.

Not really.

The majority of people don't WANT anonymous boards, m80, that's why the chans are always rather lowball compared to platforms where you can have a face, and identity.

Those who DON'T want a face/identity, at least not one attached to their commentary, come to the chans and find them appealing - but most people want to have a face, in fact, most people have basically been trained that pursuit of approval (via likes and upvotes and shit) are top priority, so a system that not only lacks those options AND has no identity?
Its not really appealing.

Holla Forums's potential was basically to become a bastion for old/pol/ to continue when halfchan became a den of cuckoldry.
That's about it.

for us to do it while high fiving on rocket motorcycles blasting synthwave while wearing wraparound sunglasses. We have not yet begun to be radical.

Top Kek, you are such a faggot.

/monster/ is pretty good, if you're into that sort of thing

This is a Semitic concept. Folk religions define "what is" and then say to ignore what anyone else might believe because those foreigners don't matter. The only time this schema is altered is when colonization occurs, at which point the local folk religion was merely subsumed into the colonizing culture's hierarchy. People worshiped their folk deities, and other people worshiped their own folk deities, and the only conflict between these beliefs extended simply from territorial conflict or personal insult. Combative religious belief begins with the Semitic charge "Worship me and not any other god."

And Cuckstianity, monotheism, has nothing to do with that. Cuckstianity dictated that wars be fought between Europeans in order to homogenize belief in the Semitic religion, to stop secular power from overtaking church authority, and of course to destroy those who refused to abandon traditional religions.

Pointing that people aren't really made for going from extremely high amounts of data to sudden drop offs?
People want stimulation, but any practical thing will take time, something the users disdain.
Its why we're stuck in a bullshit constant news cycle, everything has to be spun and respun, but any effort taken to find something new is a problem.

Christians vs pagans
Stay the fuck off the board you weeaboo retard.

bingo

That just sounds like faggoty pseudo-intellectual jibberish to me m80.

You implied newsplus is good in any way, and indirectly bitched about too many Trump/Hillary/US election threads.
Faggotry.

Oh right, because saying I want to see more than just what I can see from my porch is so horrible.
Its little wonder that you have to question where everybody went.

And I love how basic English is now considered incomprehensible gibberish. Makes me feel superior all the more.

Tell that to all the pre-Christian religions that came into contact with other more popular counterparts of them in the ancient world and faded away like the Minoans ,or the followers of Ashur or even Vedics
see those are your implications of what i said
i was being crystal clear when i said
>IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
Meaning that only one , the strongest one can survive proving in the process that it's the real one

I did wonder why this and that thread gets anchored, and lets-have-some-fun threads are deleted.

now I know… it's the fucking jews again!

Joining an IRC channel does not make you "connected" to the group of people who own it.

YES, YES, AND YES

The Provocateur Agents has been shilling harder since Trump started campaigning.

It is true that middle class kikes are annoying as any liberal, making them no threat to the anti-establishment people. So it's obvious that the "race war gas the kikes" meme is a leftist meme pushed over and over, there only oven is between their fucking ears. If you are a family guy you would respect the golden rule.

But this many Agents Provocateurs (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur) will insist with their motto and their tactics. Even if the guy is a proper 14-88, he won't be so dumb take the bait, unless is a dumb faggot and should gas himself.

It wasn't just Holla Forums they were doing it on by the way. They were trying to get people from other boards here to do their bidding by posting bait threads that had Holla Forums memes.

Holy shit. Jewish trips confirm?

The holocaust didn't happen, but it will. Semites and Semitic ideologies have no place in European civilization.

You are the one of the reasons we can't have nice things

gas yourself faggot

Semites and race traitors are the reason you don't have nice things. You will never have nice things until you steel yourself to the necessity of rejecting all foreign influence and hanging those who accept foreign influence.

He's right you know. If the normalfags revolted after finding out how badly they were tricked for the last 60 or so years then heads will roll. The kikes will just be another bedtime story of the kike who cried holocaust.

I see your point. I suppose I'm a born religious heretic. I'll always have a culturally misfit approach to religion, just like we do with racial realism here. If that's too much degeneracy, the risk is doing like the left and alienating your entire demographic appeal.

cumskin's the one.
it just wreaks of haaah take that. every time i see it, i smell the poster's butthurt.
i don't mind snownigger though. it doesn't really fit anywhere, though. anywhere here at least.

ok, so, they're trying to boil the frog so we become more radicalized and make fools of ourselves?
perhaps.
perhaps not. i'm not convinced.

i've just come back from vacationing so perhaps there's much i've missed, but i've seen some pretty good discussion here.

i have seen the "kill everyone that isn't me" type posts, but whatever. it's Holla Forums. it's politically incorrect. it just comes with the territory.

snownigger is just what eurocucks call the Scandinavians amongst themselves, not Holla Forums fuckery like cumskin

Make Trump King Radical

And yes, he IS being chased by a gorilla and a spic.

oh wait.
ok, so it's d&c mods?
i'm confused.

but yeah, d&c mods is old as fuck. i think we're used to it.
it is spooky, and there could be valid criticisms, but i've been banned once. asked unban and got it instantly.

yes!
i played vidya with a guy… funny, beautiful man… did that pretty consistently.

The problem is they are either using bots or real autists they dont even know about sage.

If you are going to drink a soda then drink something good, like a Pepsi.

wait…
didn't i see something about tay?

It could be 2 things
OP is butthurt anacap/lolberg trying to make us believe that there is a conspiration about us being fascist/natsoc.

There is infighting about how to d&c Holla Forums one side want us to stop being far right (are we even far-right? half the site is 3 position and the other is just right) and the other want us to become even more far-right making it like a holy shill wars.

You disgusting faggots. Drink a locally brewed ginger beer made with pure cane sugar.

Pepsi is locally brewed here. :^)

That said, I forgot all about ginger beer. That's a god tier soda. Thanks for reminding me this exists user!

discerning the motives of posters is a lot of fun.
gamergate, for me, was mostly about defensive psy ops: lots of mistakes, but learned so fucking much.

i don't think they'll be able to scratch us.

The Japanese Liberal Democratic Party is liberal in the European sense – right-wing economically. They're also conservative socially. If this is true, it isn't bad at all.

Most of the fighting has little to do with ideals and more to do with the man.
As the wonderful Che death quote given to him goes, "You can kill me, but the revolution lives on.", and not his real words I'm told had more to do with pleading for his life that only ended up getting more guns pointed at him.
Cruz's birther scandal home was so much fun.

Pretty much the only way to wreck the group is flood the site with shills and swill to the point anything not swill becomes seen as the outside.
Case in point, what is being done now.
Though I find it more funny in that there is like the bottom half of the page counts that never gets brough back up from. This isn't that fast a board.

pagans isn't even a group, it's an umbrella term of everything not christian.

Very poorly. I'm not for Christcucks, but we shouldn't exclude them if they want to join in on the DOTR. If we want to win, we should apply real-politik. And as of now, most conservatives are Christians. A good example is Poland, where if you wanted to start a Right-wing party and exclude Christians, it would, even with the best memes and propaganda draw to them maybe 1% of the people. When our true enemy is the Jews, we can't also fight christianity at the same time. What we have to do is introduce them to race realism, search for common goals and even slowly introduce them to mememagick, or paganism, or anything that Holla Forums stands for. THATS THE POINT ALSO. Holla Forums isn't one person, so we should focus on primary goals which is race and the JQ not d&c when it weakens us. We can argue about that only AFTER we win. Also, i think anyone that excludes white christians if they are redpilled and follow race-realism, if think they are just shills trying to d&c us.

best week EVER!

I think it's this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton#Death
'On August 22, 1989, Newton was fatally shot on Center Street in the Lower Bottoms neighborhood of West Oakland by 24-year-old BGF member Tyrone Robinson. [46][49] The murder occurred in a neighborhood where Newton, as minister of defense for the Black Panthers, once organized social programs that helped destitute African Americans. Robinson said that Newton pulled a gun when the two met at the street corner, but Oakland police officers found no evidence that Newton had been armed. Newton's last words, as he stood facing his killer, were, "You can kill my body, and you can take my life but you can never kill my soul. My soul will live forever!"'

And then he got shot in the face.

Of course , they decide to ban our jewish goddess evalion ,she may been a camwhore but he was redpilling thousand of canadians

I agree. /Christian/ can do immense good to get out country back and kick out the kikes.

Is it me or is this thread a clusterfuck of multi-directional shilling?

good job with your containment plan OP

were just tired of you dumb asses many of us are not fundie evangelist southern christians like you crazy niggers

Man we really are blitzkreiging the entire Internet aren't we?

I went to a random movie site the other day and read an article about Steven Speilbergs new movie and like 70% of the comments where people calling about Cultural Marxism and Jewish control of Hollywood.

It's kind of amazing how mad they are.

Hey don't forget about Holla Forums's children boards:

>>>/meadhall/

>>>/pdfs/

>>>/polarchive/

>>>/polpol/

>>>/redstick/

>>>/tdt/

It helps to have these posterity. Too much important info gets slid to death here.

endchan's Holla Forums isn't bad at all, just less active. Reminds me of the earlier days of 8pol. They even have a thread on this exact topic right now: endchan.xyz/pol/res/18571.html

>>>/polpol/ is intl

Are you lost?

I reject this, I suspect it's going the other way and OP is trying to make us defend mods he knows damn well are compromised. We know from May that the mods are explicitly trying to stop us from redpilling anyone beyond the borders of Holla Forums, and regularly sabotage efforts to do so.

I haven't seen anything wrong with Heil himself, but the two vols he's picked are definitely compromised to hell and back. Still, the damage it would do to Holla Forums to migrate might be less than that of just dealing with compromised mods, but that only works of there's a constant threat of rebellion limiting what they think they can get away with.

Next time dont defend the kikes. Even in jest

That depends. The problem is that they have been indoctrinated, but if they were to learn of the fact that many Palestinian Christians are persecuted, that Israel is a crime syndicate nation that leeches taxpayer dollars and feeds off of their ignorance, they would know the truth. It is generall easier to teach Christians the truth as opposed to atheist liberals, as Christians generally speaking are very conservative both fiscally and socially. They just need to be turned in the right direction.

Sometimes you need to call out goosestepping skinheads and tell them how dumb they appear to very people they are trying to convince.

Not my fault they can't handle sarcasm and literally shitposting.

If so, why am I still here?

the fact remains that the mods are still anime cucks who have banned people who called it degenerate.

I'd like to point out that the mods have your full post history. You only post your latest post, but you could have basically spent the past four days defending kikes, then a mod decoded to take a look at your post history, and banned you accordingly you fucking shills.

Any forum that is not exclusively right wing will turn left wing over time. It's usually an artificial conversion though, via mods that ban right-wing posters.

When you have the opposite situation - mods that ban left-wing posters - they will always whine about free speech. Not because they care about free speech, but because they use it as a tool to pry open the forum and destroy it.

The fact remains that you'll always be eternally butthurt. Your epitaph will read "Here lies some faggot, he died of butthurt over a cantonese noodle knitting forum"