The food is great…

Perfect! Neither do I.

That's not a bad thing. Not as much electric Jew propaganda exposure

Neither do I! Want to post on Holla Forums with me?

Baby, there's a place I just 'have' to tell you about……have you ever heard of "the Chans"?

What did i say to receive "I don't like movies" after her compliment to the food?

You said

Do you read?

.>>749627

That's a very direct aspie question in the context, what a retard i am in this fantasy date
But i believe it

Good thing you liked the food because you're paying for it you disgusting sow. You can walk home too, get some exercise fatty.

So I'm guessing you spend your free time shitposting then, right?

Please watch Star Wars with me

Why would you say that after what she said about not liking movies?

This would result in a
and this offended sound, video related.

reminds me of this funny meme I saw on Facebook

Perfect.

Great, I only watch kino.

Jim?

I was wearing sunglasses and I saw a pretty cute newspaper stand clerk checking me out. How do I make her my wife?

Good. Film industry is run by kikes which orchestrate the white genocide.

no.

why are my sages bumping?

taking a gentile last name is kinda pointless if you keep your extremely jewish given name

Fantastic, we have something in common.

good, me neither

Chloroform, van, zip ties.

Get out newfag, telling normies about a place like this…

Would you really want her to star browsing tv and get overly informed about cuckolding in media? Best case scenario would be she becomes a silly meme spouting girl.

don't make me remind you what year is it

Why not, you dumb bitch? Eh? You like to gobble food into yout fat gullet, but you're going to tell me that you don't like movies or television? What do you like, then? Fucking, sucking, whoring out at the club? Oh, no, wait, I know! You must be one of these geeky girls who show their tits on camera while pretending to know about Chinese cartoons and the shallowest, shittiest, plebest videogames in existence! Get out of this table right now, you disgusting cow. There's no place in this world for something as broken and stupid as you. SCRAM! NOW! YEAH, FUCKING GET OUT OF THE RESTAURANT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GO CRY IN THE RAIN, GET PNEUMONIA AND DIE!

Fucking stupid whores… what, what are you fuckers looking? Do you wanna a piece of my mind too?

a calm waiter approaches,

Of course, there's a coon working as a waiter!

Perfect wife material.

She has such a pleasant smile.

Go masturbate to your Azerbaijani puppet theatre whores.

Enjoy parting with the alimoney.

Not anymore!

I can. A waifu is 2D.

forgot to add, you also know what you're getting with a waifu. 3D is too unpredictable.

But 2d isn't even an option because it's not real.

We have so much in common! I hate kikes too!

That's like saying Holla Forums actually likes video games, or Holla Forums is random, or Holla Forums is about political discussion.

EVERYONE LOOK OUT THERE'S A NIGGER IN THE RESTAURANT

Can I marry you?

when i made this thread i though that Holla Forums would just get made that the pleasant woman because she didn't like movies.

see

What are you, new?

Why involve a whore into television and movies discussion? Can't we discuss those most noble subjects without infecting it with women's stupidity and self-absorption? Can't we be free from their vapid bullshit at least here?

Fuck off, you filthy meatcuck.

No, just naive.

I think that you're bringing in outside dilemmas into a simple shitposting thread, and I'm not defending shitposting, but this board doesn't get very much attention whoring , except for the boxxy thread.