Is there any actual decent way to make some small cash/change on the internet anymore...

Is there any actual decent way to make some small cash/change on the internet anymore? or is it all "watch a video for a quarter of a penny 1000 times"

Craigslist slanging dat arse to street punks under a bridge for $15 a minute

could you reiterate that in standard English?

whore yourself out to bums under a bridge

hmm… it's an interesting idea… any advice on starting out?

You can still make good money cam whoring as long as you do nasty anal stuff.

first post tits here with timestamp, then i can know your potential

become a YouTuber or twitch streamer. those fuckers make a shit ton of money.
you need a very attractive personality to succeed though even if you're shit at games

Anything that doesn't require much effort or time?

Gigolo

well you could gamble online. I know there's a trick to garuanteed winnings or you could fill surveys for money

i've tried some surveys,but they usually never work.

Go to college and get a degree in economics and start sending out applications. This is the only way to earn moneytoes in 2017

I have the answer right here OP 😉

Love the video! Who made it? All I could make out was the no birth no death baphomet logo. Anybody care to clue me in?

Found the music part easily enough. No connection. This isn’t the first video I’ve seen by this person(s). 🔝🔝 very intriguing stuff.

Bump

Yeah I would like to "Bump" that bitch too 😉

o

Figured it out! Holy shit took about 2 internet days, but I found it in an occult thread. Baffometi, some Russian guy who syncs up provocative images up with underground Russian music. He’s an artist!

xcv