Nigglet cleansed

archive.is/bY9QA
hopefully the government overplays their hand and goes after the cops again, enough of this and the police could switch sides

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/just-a-reminder/
twitter.com/NPR/status/776439218205630465
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/01/21/university-michigan-medical-student-death-sentancing/22108899/
mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/student-14-raped-killed-maths-7672822
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger names never fail to make me laugh. I'd go on twitter to try and rile them up, but even east coast niggers won't be up for like 6 or 7 hours.
Too bad soros and co stopped backing blm. There were some nig shootings that could have turned into prime chimpouts this summer.

sickee

I will never understand how you can fail this bad at raising kids, this was probably the best possible outcome for his life since he obviously didn't value it to begin with and he probably would have killed someone who did otherwise.

Niggers have kids because they're too stupid to use condoms, want to keep a man from leaving, or because they think a kid is like a dog who'll just hang around and make them feel good. None of them actually want to be parents or raise a child.

If anyone was questioning the fact that we're under attack by spam bots, this is evidence.

W-we wuz?

I missed that the first time around

sheeeiiiiitttt

serious question, do most blacks even care about their own lives? Shit like this makes me wonder if they have any interest in self-preservation, why is BLM a thing when they so obviously do not care about their own lives?

Tire King?
Tie-ree King?
Teir King?
Tee-ree King?
Tuh-ree King?
Tur King?

I have no idea how to pronounce that subhuman niggerspeak.

Armed robbery, not even a real gun, pull it on cops and get shot.

Safely say this kid is not a loss. Hopefully the cop is red pilled and doesn't suffer mentally over this trash.

I firmly believe most blacks haven't grasped the idea of cause and effect/consequences yet.
How many times have we seen a black guy getting arrested now (with guns trained on him) that thought it was a great idea to go for a weapon?

BLM is a non-issue, no one in their right mind supports them. It's just an excuse to demand reparations/special treatment.

I dunno Hitler. My best guess is that the lil nig thought he could intimidate the cops to leave him alone. Seriously, I'm trying my best to come up with a reason but this shit just ain't logical.

They don't understand the concept of time, cause and effect is next level shit for them.

What side do you think they're on and why would a nigger being a nigger make them switch, and what's the other side are you suggesting they'd be switching to?

When an entire subspecies has evolved to not need future planning or complex higher-order thought, this shit happens. They are dumb as bricks and hyperviolent by nature partly because of this

Again?

tie reeeeeeee is how I'd pronounce it and have heard it pronounced before, but you have to ask the grandmother to know for sure. Not only do they have retarded names with retarded spellings, but they often pronounce them in retarded ways as well.

Chimpout imminent?

Chimpout in Ohio would be excellent.

Probably not. The kikes have laid off inciting chimpouts after they saw how much ferguson and baltimore made normalfags hate niggers.

FUCK NIGGERS BUT YOU DONT SHOOT KIDS

Justin, is that you?

Yes you do, they will shoot you and be out in a few years destroying society while you lie in a grave nobody gives a shit about.

You shoot them in the head if you have to.

Yuropoor here.
Since US cops are a little more trigger happy since lots of guns.
Why the fuck aren't these dindus even aware of that.

I'd never even pull my finger gun on them.

I suspect that this is another false flag. Some alphabet gives him a free BB and cooks up a situation later so the cops surely kill him.

This will be a fun story to follow when I get off work later. Chimpouts?

Alright, so if some punk kid comes at you with a gun you just roll over and wait for death.
Got it.

You shoot anybody who pulls a gun on you, retard.
Didn't Viet-fucking-nam teach you anything? we DID lose, afterall. To shit like that. To shit like kids with guns and baby strollers rigged with explosives. fuck you.

of course not, because nothing teaches you anything, because you don't actually care about anything. you're just trying to signal.

If they get fucking sued again, I'm done, family.

In what world do these white shitlibs live in that they don't see the very gaping root issue here?

An 8th grader was involved in an "armed robbery" and pulled a fake gun (that looked real enough to rob someone moments ago) on a cop.

What a stupid little nigger. With all this media attention, at this point blacks even KNOW that they will be shot down by the cops. And the very least they are aware that it's a possibility. Didn't he know that whites all around the world are fighting for his interests?

Do you honestly think this niglets needed the alphabet to give him a gun and send him on a crime spree? You don't know anything about niggers.
Niggers' entire culture revolves around criminal activity. They join gangs when they're 8-9 years. In school they're segregated by gang affiliation to try to keep down on violence. Do you think the niglets who are 10, 12, 13 and kill white kids are set up too?

Tyree King

SO YOU BE SAYIN…. THEY SHOT A KANG???

SHHHHEEEEIIIITT

No you are wrong. Nignogs do not need the help from the government to self-destruct. They are really that stupid.

Also, cops are triggerhappy here because of shit like this. The whole point of our 2nd Amendment is to level the playing field. Skiddish cops are a result of knowing that anyone anywhere can carry a lethal weapon and use it against them. If this kid had a real gun and shot one of them, then what? Not worth the chance. The kid should have known better.

Pic related: It's what your average black neighborhood looks like in the USA

Nothing of value was lost that day.

It is trending on twitter!

Please let there be a massive chimpout in a batterground state!

MUFFUGGA NIGNOOD RAYCIS WHITEYS

chimps out

you do when the piece of shit looks and acts like this

Without video, you really won't know who is at fault.

And if they are robbing people, and threatening to kill them, then should we really treat him like a "kid"? No, obviously not–a 14 year old nigger killed a pizza delivery guy near my home and is rightly being charged as an adult for armed robbery and murder.

And the fucking local news calls it a tragedy, not just for the family of this average white guy trying to make a living, they call it a tragedy for the shitty sub-humans, that raised a fucking 14 year old NIGGER and taught him that it was okay to kill people, and everyone says oh it's not his fault, the 21 year old man he was with made him do it, who is just some fucking USELESS, unemployable, illiterate fucking NIGGER anyway. Throw the fucking book at him, I'm glad this fucker died, they shouldn't have even bothered arresting the others, just wait for one of these animals to pull a gun, then start blasting, otherwise, throw the fucking book at them, nothing less than life sentences for armed robbery, even if they are 12 or 13 or whatever.

I know it's shitty, us having to pay for these people's sentences, but look at it this way: if we actually let them out of jail, then they are going to go rape ten thousand nigger whores, and each have three million kids that we'll have to pay for otherwise, this at least stops them from reproducing.

THEY SHOOTIN ERRYBODY OUT DERE

Not all cops are skittish around guns. Cops around niggers on the other hand.

kids can't use guns to kill people :^)
Give them a free pass to do whatever they want (^:

I remember when that happened. Shat me off then and shits me off now whenever I remember it

I ASKED FOR MEN THEY SENT ME DAUGHTERS

YOU
DO
NOT
SHOOT
CHILDREN

THIS IS WHEN YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

i understand he was loaded i was just hoping our troopers thought enough to not run in there without info, these arnt insurgents gunnin down hogies, he robbed someone

It's Christmas time in the Ghettooooooo

back to tumblr

I came here to laugh at you. Good luck with punching those bullets.

Niggers mature and alarmingly fast rate, a "child" negro is really no different from a 21 year old negro

wut

Current-Year PM is looking pretty Jewish.
His last name is French. Is he a French Jew?

Rip in pieces
He wuz a gentle giant

It honestly irks my tater knowing this fact. They are nothing but a fucking burden. But you make a good point.

Anyone calling incidents like this a tragedy are either unwilling or unable to look at the larger issue at hand.

What's worse is that at least with most whites they can look up gun licenses before responding with a call, if the white guy is a felon he will be treated as such. With blacks it's a blind response because they don't follow rules or laws. You really can't blame the police at this point.

Look at this cuck. I hope you enjoy being gutted by gypsy child swarm. Faggot.

Well we've already been over this. If they are robbing people with a weapon, and then pull that weapon on you, as if meaning to kill a person, at what point do you stop treating them like "a child"? This isn't an infant, who has accidentally picked up a gun. Spill is brains on the fucking sidewalk, mow down his friends or brothers or whoever these useless niggers are, incapacitate, then whip out the shotgun, and start blasting them in the face, make sure there's no chance for a paramedic to save them and let them reproduce, end the bloodline now.

see

Wait what?

no. they laid off because blm started setting their sights on israel.

no. other. reason.

Agreed. I also think that possession of narcotics whilst commiting a violent felony should count as a sentence multiplier.. kind of like the 10 years per bullet laws

They backed off bringing in agitators and busing in nigs from neighboring cities last year. blm setting it's sights on pissrael is a recent development.

They're simply fitter and better adapted in evolutionary terms, to survival in contemporary Western society.

While Black women are having families and passing on their genes, White women are working on their KUHREEEURS as strong independent wymyn.
The nigger genes don't function any less effectively because the organism they code for was nourished on government assistance food stamps.
The entire argument of childless right-wingers is emotive and feels based. When the last of our race are on their death beds, I'm sure they will thank their ancestors who placed the need to cultivate social status (muh career, muh number of children is inversely proportional to intelligence, muh freedom, muh fulfilment), over having children.

Good luck with that.

Babby's first try at overblown and puritanical lashing-out.
Your vengeance based foolishness would just mean that robbers kill their target by default. If the sentence is the same for murder as it is for robbery, there is no reason to leave the witness alive.

do these niggers have a martyr obsession? i mean fuck, you would think a 13 year old child would fear death enough to not pull a gun while being arrested by a police officer, but no

censoring faces is to protect innocents from unfair exposure.

A gang of idiots acting like this who take photos of themselves then broadcast them on social media do not fall under any scope of such censoring.

that doesn't matter much when every sheboon opens her legs for 27 other niggers.
remove the females, or good old chemical castration.

Except you're an idiot and conservative right wing people have more children than liberal people and are above replacement level fertility

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/just-a-reminder/

It's leftists who don't have children.

Great so they'll be disarming cops soon?

Are you implying that these criminals are weighing the consequences of their crimes? Like, "well I could kill him but that'd mean I get life instead when I get caught." Holy shit, if they understood the consequences of their actions they wouldn't be fucking breaking the law and robbing people! It's not like that Dave Chappelle joke where everyone in the ghetto knows how many years you get for what crimes.

THEY SHOT A KANG. SHIIIIIIIEET

obvious slide thread, kike shills havent saged it yet.
they are trying to slide this thread.

Really nice evidence there shlomo.

Rest assured, even if what you say is true (it isn't, Whites are still fucked even if right-wingers have slightly more children on average), what I wrote about niggers is still correct. If a scientist were comparing two competing species of any other mammal, it would be fucking obvious that the one with the higher rate of fertility, the one that isn't breeding itself into extinction because it likes to collect pretty looking sticks (ostentatious consumer goods), is the most successful, while the other is a Darwin award at the species level.

Of course they weigh the consequences. Some individuals don't but we are talking about group dynamics.
That's like saying no one would smoke if they only knew that it can cause cancer.
But of course, people smoke, because they're gambling on being lucky. Same shit with criminals.

Inb4 shitty ghetto photoshops of the young kang wearing a golden crown (possibly with angel wings on the kang)

Those quads explain what the kike fails to understand

Devil's advocate here:
Based on the description alone, the cop is completely justified in killing the child. 100%.

But how do we know that the cop isn't a (((cop)))? This is ammunition for BLM.

OP you literally got me triggered.

I have PTSD from shooting dead a nigglet trying to break in my house even if in rational retrospect I dindu nuffin.

I was so shaken by the fact I even voted Obama for his first term.

take your civic nationalism and shove it up your ass

The fucking thread is anchored, that means the mods are the ones sliding it.
So good luck.
(I agree with the thesis btw).
A major goal of such fake nationalist subversives, "alt-right" etc, is to d&c the Black vote away from Trump, while keeping the spotlight away from the true underlying problem (Kikes.)
For this they use Niggers and Muslims, presenting these groups as the true enemy.
Fuck off, I'm not saying that they will be allowed to live with us, or that they're friends but they are not the underlying problem, only symptoms.

So you believe that it benefits us for Trump to lose the Black vote?

But it's not ammunition. It doesn't matter who you are in today's times - if you pull a gun (real or not) on a cop, you're gonna get shot.

If BLM chimps out over this, it's good for everyone who is anti-BLM - they're chimping out over someone who was shot dead justifiably, and the average person is going to sympathise with the cop.

I'm sure more details will come, but until then, the cop looks like he's in the clear.

BLM isn't a positive thing for anybody, including the kikes who funded it. That's why they pulled out.

Anyone giving ammunition to BLM at this point is a wildcard or foreign interest that desperately wants to destabilize the nation. Even Soros and his kike buddies couldn't fund them anymore because they were taking too much collateral damage.

When would a kike take a job that requires physical activity and legitimately puts his life in danger?
I don't really see a point in false flagging a nig shooting. They happen all the time. If soros' pet cocksucker daquan(whatever the fuck his name is), or the recent football nigger who's getting all the attention got shot, then I could see it being a false flag.

Unlikely. If the niggers manage to get an ID of this cop, the'll hunt him down.

wow so the mods are kikes.
i shouldnt be surprised.

I wish this was true

There you go, that's why you got shot, you subhuman nigger.

THEY BE SHOOTIN OUR YOUNG KANGS. Ty-Reeeeeeeeeee

NIgger naming their kids….hooo boy…

lol

Niglets aren't kids just like niggers aren't human

It's tumblr so this is seriously par for the course.

nits make lice

Only because an election is coming up. They need to win.
Racial violence drives up republican voter activity. It's back to business an usual after November, whoever wins.

Holy shit

More of these?

Judging by the
under her name. I'm going to say yes.
I know that isn't what you meant

Dont ever visit south america then.

yes, and they still commit the crime, which means they're abjectly retarded and deserve to be cleansed :^)

This. In the meantime you get shown more achmed and successfull mulatos/blacks to teach you, that all people ar equal. Stupid Goyim

While you're shitposting about the chemical engineer that never was #TyreeKing, take a moment to express how you feel about sandra bland's family winning the ghetto lottery.
twitter.com/NPR/status/776439218205630465
the blm sheboon who hung herself and niggers went wild with conspiracy theories about how she was dead before she ever entered the jail

WE

It's like he wanted to get shot to death.

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/01/21/university-michigan-medical-student-death-sentancing/22108899/

any time you need some rage fuel just check the news, niggers are worthless fucks who peak at around 15 and end up hanging outside the liquor store until 45 when their "back goes out" and then they hang out in some bullshit make-work job that is publicly funded and many of them don't make it that far since they kill people, like this man who was studying to be a brain scientist and further the knowledge of the human civilization but instead he got shot because some dumbass niggers wanted his TV

12 years old is a nigger's mental and emotional peak. Even if the nigger was 32 he'd still have the same thought processes.

nits make lice

pick only one.

Cops are already shooting niglets. I think they're on our side.

How can you pull out a gun while being handcuffed? Furthermore, if there are a bunch of cops around him, why didn't they just taze him?! I mean c'mon. I'm an Ohian myself, I feel disgraced by the actions of our police force, a stain on our proud state!

I mean a 13 year old kid! C'mon. Pulled a gun from his wasteband? Bull. They just shot him in cold blood like they always do. Can't wait to see the cop cam.

tl;dr He was a good boy, he was doing good in school and went to church he didn't do anything. He was just playing airsoft with his buddies and got raped.

I can't blame the cops. Webm related. What the fuck.

gore in case you're a normalfag who thinks they're ebin trolling

Niggers fail a mirror test, they hardly possess an idea of self apart from tribe, let alone an understanding of cause and effect.

The thing they fear more than police is being castigated by their family, tribe and gang banger friends for not standing up to the popo like the rest of them rap about.

What is up with niggers giving their devil spawn such silly names, please explain to a Slav.

i wuz just predtending to be retarded xd

(Checked)

newfags post gore

oldfags post redpills

and that post was obvious sarcasm, just read the last line

The problem is their survival is parasitic on another group and when, eventually, the group throws off the parasitism there will be a surplus population of starving nigs.

Yeah, I'd be fine with castrating nigs the old fashioned way after the first offense but tbh soon we'll have a male version of the pill, it will be easy.

Like most stone age savages linear timelines are beyond their comprehension. They can somewhat process yesterday, today and tomorrow due to the big yellow fireball that floats across the sky everyday.

Cause and effect is something that's most easily explained by sorcery.

Why is this fucker on top of a motherfucking teepee stand? Is this a new protest tactic or some shit?

I'm suprise do that little niglet actually has trigger discipline.

That was some group of faggot BLM protesters in the U.K. (none of them black btw) who barged onto an airport runway and blocked flights by chaining themselves up to obstacles and each other.

it'll be really easy to convince nigs to take it too, just mention how they won't have to worry about child support payments when they're on the pill

It first grew out of the 60s and 70s when niggers were trying to get back to their AFRICAN KANGZ ROOTS. Since none of them speak click clack, they started taking white names and making them "apefrican" and just straight making shit up. Tanya would become tanisha, etc. When those became to common, you add a la in front of the name. donsha become ladonsha, etc.
It grew to be a meme in the ghetto to give your kids retarded unique names. Eventually in the 90s and early 2000s they just started naming their kids after words they liked, precious, unique, etc. It eventually got to shit like seran, as in Seran Wrap, a common plastic wrap in the US. Why, because they're retarded.

Low effort shitposts shouldn't be rewarded. I'm 0bfdb0, just switching VPN servers to troll the ctr Trump tip page in case they start banning based on IP.

Niggers are stuck with permanent chuunibyou because they are as children due to mental deficiency. Their comprehension of language is poor and their desire for novelty is great.

Eyo sons, I live just north of Columbus so I can provide boots on the ground if the nigs and traitors make this into a happening.

I don't have the balls to be the filmer.

it's the same as gypsies naming gyplets Mercedes, Manuela,Tarzan, Rocky or Sandokan..
they see shit they like on TV and voila - pop goes the Esmeralda..
t. another slav

I know, we have Elvis and Bruce Lee in my neighborhood, but at least those names sounds more normal than Airwrecka Mcbride and Dashiqwa Starlight.

I lived around a black high school for a while, and I can confirm that black kids have absolutely no capability to understand cause and effect. Their bodies grow fast, but their minds are stunted. When interacting with groids, you're dealing with a 12 year-old mind in a 20 year-old body.

Another thing to mention is that there is a tacit support of violent crime among blacks. Even if they know that Jamal raped and murdered someone, they won't consider it a stain on his character- he jus tryna suhvive, ya dig?

That's insane. They're ruining everything.

pretty sure I played a RPG that had a elf party member with the same name. we wuz dungeon dwellers n sheeit.

there are black "kids" that rape their teachers.
mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/student-14-raped-killed-maths-7672822

These animals aren't children. I didn't even think about RAPE and MURDER at fucking 14. Niggers go through puberty faster, grow faster, and are much more violent. In fact, Nigresses have children faster than humans do. usually around 8 months, not 9 like normal people.

Theses things are facts, and it's a tough pill to swallow for cuckservatives when you try to tell them why we dont need mo money for dem programs because of "children"
Or why they shouldn't go on that mission trip with their Methodist church to help African "children".

These things aren't new. The idea behind them is that it can be risky to force the person down because you might hurt them. I can't wait for the day some cop who just doesn't give a fuck kicks one of the legs out and lets the retard tumble from his highchair.

I like how the narrator talks over them even though they're speaking a form of English.

I got some for you, in a similar vein at least of black stupidity.

What the fuck am I reading?

You've never heard a nigger try to pronounce the word ask, have you?

you can still make carrier choice like red ranger

Become a Firefighter?

nits make lice

checked.

Just want to contribute my nigger story.

When I was in highschool, there was a nigger in about the same grade as me, either 9 or 10th grade, and there was a big story in the newspaper because he and another nigger (who was 20 something) broke into an old man's house with the intent to rob him, with guns, and ended up shooting him. There was a lot of arguing in the community how long the underage nigger should have gotten jail time for since he was underage. The adult nigger got jail for life IIRC, and I believe the underage one ended up getting tried as an adult and also got life sentence.

guarantee you they're both out now.

In wyoming? My town is/was 90+% white.

WUZ

SO YOU BE TELLIN ME WHITEY BE KILLIN OUR FUTURE QUEENGZ

(checked)
They could have been pardoned by the Dindu-in-Chief.

(checked)
Marie is best Kanker

At thirteen you should be:
-at school
-popping boners at hot teachers
-exchanging bantz with schoolmates

This young KING was on the street, robbing people at gunpoint, running from police and pointing a gun at the 5-0.

WE WUZ PHARAOHS

Don't do this unless you want your children to become pozzed libshits. Homeschool them.

The kankers are massive degenerates.

a) guaranteed racist as shit, or at the very least with strong tendencies b) have top bants c) probably easy to get along with once you break past their "tough gyrl" exterior

Fuck outta here, nigger

You'll hang first.

D) Tumblr hair
E) Sexual degenerates as fuck

You can always change their hair color user

and if they;'re local trailer girls you'd be one of the main people to know about their sexual pervasiveness, especially in a small town like the cul-de-sac

Kinda a no lose

I didn't know that rainbow hair can just be changed and it will remove the instilled degeneracy of a whore!

Thank you for correcting the record user.

AYO DEM COPS SHOULDA KNOWN IT WAS A BB GUN, FOO. DEY SHOULDA TOOK DA CHANCE FOR A YUNG NIGGA GNOME SAIYAN?

They predate tumblr and status signal hair by about ten years. Back in the 90's it meant.. well, punk-ish shit, not being a tumblr dyke.

I don't disagree with you.

Filtered for being a degenerate.

you cant even understand english i'm not very offended that you filtered me lad

Chimpout when

stop humanizing niggers
they are not people.

I love the buildings that our forefathers built. Everything before the days of drywall should be preserved.

You have no idea what living next to savages is like. But you will. Europe will learn the hard way why Americans need guns.

Armed bank robbery should be decriminalized as long as none gets hurt.

Institutionalized usury is what should be illegal.

Just think of all the future crime prevented by this one simple trick!

You cant fail if you dont actually try something. There are wild animals that care for their children better than niggers do.

probably not at all. the hashtag for the kid stopped trending and not a peep of this on ABC tonight from what I saw.

What a name.
Niggers never cease to amaze me.

It is a fucking Nigger who cares what stage of it's life cycle it is at.

martial artist too

also they brought him back for an episode called "Forever Red" since he was the most beloved red ranger of all time, topping tommy

Jason a best