#metoo redpill

i cant say ive been following this "Harvey Weinstein" story so i'm not going to pretend to be an expert

i just wanted to share some red pill wisdom related to #metoo. i cant say im particularly bothered about debating the point, perhaps people might feel content to turn this into an anti-feminism thread, but i seriously cant be bothered to try and make a quality thread with the threat of another dysnomia meltdown nuke of the board again

womens biggest sexual fantasy is rape

women use their vagina to barter for status

women can retroactively withdraw consent

feminism is a typically middle class pursuit because it stems from academia, specifically universities, therefore feminism is intrinsically a philosophy of the privileged. being the victim of a rape - whether it be real or made up - boosts a womans feminism status, and therefore is a type of feminist privilege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/22/weinstein-metoo-rmisogyny-clive-lewis-sexism-feminist-dilemmas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe better rephrased as

women being the victim of a rape - real or imaginary - confers them a rape privilege

a real life example of rape privilege;

mattress girl, a woman who gained university credit and became influential in politics and art because of a vindictive false rape accusation

The biggest red pill is that we were all molested. The ones that claim they weren't are just repressing negative memories.

meep meep how to get rid of feminism tbh

kill all the jews

we can't, women being allowed to vote is something we can never take back

Just ignore them and they lose

Everything they do is about attention

lol this
gib reparations pl0z

Hell naw

wtf i love nigger now

Fuck I want some context on this. Was this some kind of protest?

Weinstein did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA

Powerful man abusing his power to trick, blackmail and coerce women into sex. Feminists are lumping in all kinds of very different situations. But, anyone who's had an asshole boss knows that asshole bosses suck. He wasn't just offering favors for sex, he was tricking women into coming to his suite and then getting them in situations where it was hard to say no. Some he actually raped, some "consented" under pressure and some walked out.

They aren't all saying they were raped. It can be any kind of sexual assault or sexual harassment. Which by Tumblr rules, means just about anything. I really dislike the implication that some homeless guy wolf-whistling you or a drunk guy hitting on you is comparable to what Weinstein's accused of. Though, I've seen some women giving more detail and it's not just Tumblr level "harassment".

Somewhere between a third and two-thirds of women have fantasised about rape at least once (this also means that between a third and two-thirds have not, and it's not necessarily the main fantasy of those who have).

Fantasies don’t necessarily reflect wishes. Among those in long-term relationships, one of the most common fantasies is sex with someone else, even when the daydreamer is happy in the relationship and has no real desire to jump into another bed. Plenty of men fantasise saving damsels in distress without the slightest real wish to face a raging fire on the 23rd floor.

Men use their brains to barter for status, it doesn't mean it's OK to cut a man's brain out his head or suck out his memories without his consent. Also #notallwomen

Yeah, that kind of false accusation/rewriting of stories needs to be discouraged. Still doesn't make actual rape OK.

IMO yes means yes, no means no, feminists need to stop trying to push this thing where yes kinda means no if they didn't mean it, but men need to stop trying to push this thing where no means blurred lines and keep pushing to turn it into a yes. Nobody has these problems telling a no from a yes in other spheres of life.

Third/fourth wave feminism is typically middle class and academic. First and second wave, not so much. All the stuff about centering women's voices and pushing etiquette norms actually serves the top 1% of women to rise further in the general population, at the expense of other women as well as men. But, issues like wife-beating, low pay and rape affect poor and working-class women disproportionately.

I lol'd

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/22/weinstein-metoo-rmisogyny-clive-lewis-sexism-feminist-dilemmas

i thought seeing "justice" brought against someone who has wronged you was an almost somber affair - seeing another person suffer because they made someone else suffer ostensibly being a necessary evil, at best a small relief as the justice could never turn back the hands of time and give you back what you had lost.

the fact that feminists would call this business a "thrill" betrays the fact that see this as some sort of competition, a game to get high scores at.

(meant to add this as part of OP)

Revenge is fun tho, ask Gamergate. Or those guys with the "trespass, make my day" signs.

BTW Zoe Williams is vile, and in this piece she's not only obsessed with "nobody will say anything I don't like, ever", but with "I get to decide, not the left". Pretty typical fourth-wave elite bullshit. More about being in the spotlight than the success of the cause.

Your post won't sit too kindly with most of the userbase here. It's too centrist.
But I enjoy finding someone else level-headed around here.
I can also tell you're a girl from the way you type and the words you pick, making you a sane-headed girl on Holla Forums. What the fuck are you doing here, leave before it's too late for you.

So why haven't you said "tits or GTFO" yet?

My, standards are falling round here.

Because I'm 27 and seen enough tits to last me a lifetime. Unless those tits are right in front of me without a price tag, I'm too jaded to care.
Unless they're cute tits, my dick might be jaded but my heart still beats.

Those ain't cute tits.
Cute tits or get the fuck out.

LOL WIMMIN

It's not men doing that, it's women. Women love to say no when they actually want the men to keep begging them because they love the power trip and sense of desirability they get from someone begging them and continuing to compliment them after being rejected.

#killallwomen tbh fam

bs

i dont pretend to be an expert on the subject as i said but i bet they were using their vaginas to barter for status and now are just jumping on the bandwagon so they can get feminism points

never said they weren't

false equivalence

women using their vaginas to barter for status is degenerate while men using their brains is beneficial to society

i dont even how you can be using that as an argument anymore on this board

all women have the right to vote, all would defend their right to vote, therefore all women benefit from and hold feminist ideologies

to me real rape is jumping out of a bush and forcing someone to have sex at knife point or something to that effect

anything else implies a consent from a womans part as explained in if you go to mans room and he tries to stick his dick in you, you have consented

women honestly arent that naive, they fabricate blurred lines to boost their control over human sexual behaviour. men arent misconstruing anything and neither are women, but women chose to obfuscate the issue of consent to serve their own interests

i'm going to get around to making a thread dedicated to why leftism is typically bourgeoisie

il just give a couple of examples here

womens suffrage was encouraged to make politics easier to control, politicians are typically upper class

women going out into the workforce benefited business owners by decreasing the value and increasing the supply of labour. business owners are typically upper class

i guess i was just lying to myself when i said i would contribute to this thread

either edgy 13yo or the type of person who would be proud of their ASBO

Harvey is based and the kikes are making about lies about him.

If you take no for a no women will say you're a beta and shame you for not putting in enough effort.

if anybody could TLDR the weinstein thing for the benefit of the thread (me) that would be appreciated

all i know is that some women are crying rape about some guy related to movies and more keep jumping on the bandwagon

It's a pretty typical "the girl who cried RAAAPE because she was upset about something else and wanted attention" situation
the women Weinstein "raped" aren't victims, they're whores who had regrets after the fact. They bought their way into Weinstein's movies with pussy and now they're crying about it.

pretty smart tbh. now they're getting public exposure and milking more and more of a following from this. as an ancap i can respect this

Except it clearly violates the NAP. Libel/slander are both violations.

its probably worth adding altho i guess i didnt really judge it to be relevant in OP that women can retroactively give consent

being rapey can actually be romantic to a woman, pic related, although i dont necessarily agree with the writing at the top

im not even sure these women are regretting it, i think they saw an opportunity to boost their feminism status by jumping on this bandwaggon

it interesting that these people claim that they are being brave now by coming out with their rape accusations when the exact opposite is true

when in reality, the trade has already been done and they have already reaped the benefits of the status boost they traded for access to their vaginas. at the time if they cried rape perhaps weinstein could have withdrawn his end of the bargain, but now by crying rape they have literally nothing to lose from the transaction and everything to gain in feminism points

yes women bartering with their vaginas is degenerate, but men helping them indulge that degeneracy is reprehensible as well as pretty foolish given the modern feminist rape crying woman

but women using their vaginas for transactions is a form of prostitution and as i showed in the "are all women prostitutes?" thread, there is a parallel between this form of prostitution and drug dealing - another degenerate act

in this scenario women would be the dealers and men would be the users parting with their resources to obtain access to their vice. so it is if anything women who should be reprimanded more for these indiscretions, not the men.

yh fucking bs, and a crack dealer has never sold a rich person crack in order to obtain their resources and manipulate them?

it boggles the mind how far removed the feminist narrative is from the actual truth

when in fact

linking back into what i said here replying to

these women full well knew what they were getting into, yes hollywood maybe full of pervy men trying to fuck people in exchange for being cast in a role which is pretty reprehensible, but i would say alot of people know that and certainly aspiring actresses must certainly know what they are getting themselves into, but these people were prepared to suck dick in order to reap the benefits, they reaped the benefits and now they want to pretend to be victims to boost their feminism status

a person wouldnt go to a mafia boss, ask for a favour then act all surprised when they come asking for the favour to be repaid

in the same way that a person wouldnt go to a casting, see all the other girls leave with their faces covered in cum, suck the directors dick, get a massive status boost in exchange for that sex act, then act like they were a victim

someone link the video
How old was the dude she was screwing.
He looked considerably older.

bamp