TRUMP WIN STRATEGY - THE AUTO INDUSTRY

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico
archive.is/bgOWp

They are all moving to Mexico in the next years, Trump needs to make every single ad about US manufacturing jobs and get the Union vote. If he hammers this and trade every day until the election he will win. He's been toning this down for cuckservative dollars, he needs to go full fucking American Jobs First, it will blow Clintons NAFTA loving hole out of it and give people who dislike the permission they need mentally to vote for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3VzVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The industry has known for decades that domestic manufacturers struggle to make a profit on small cars in the U.S.
In recent years, automakers that include General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota and Volkswagen have all announced plans to either expand existing plants or build new ones in Mexico. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles also has said it is considering an expansion of its production there.

Bump

don't forget that Henry Ford named the jew

The ebin raid continues. Roflmoa

Based Henry was based as fuck

I'd dump my yuge American car collection if I weren't on my phone. But yeah, the auto industry of the USA pretty much mirrors the nation's development and status.

Dubs.

Also, the current CEO of Ford is a Jew.

Trump should go to a Detroit car factory and paraphrase Hitler's Siemens speech.

how

Whatever you think of this position politically, there are a couple of issues with manufacturing in the United States.

One is that in the United States, you are paying 1st world wages and benefits, but the quality of the finished product is lower than it would be in Europe. Can't find the article now, but BMW discovered this at their one American plant. Presumably this is due to niggers.

Another is that the UAW is pretty terrible to work with. Their demands have never been respectful of economic realities.

Of course there are a couple of issues, they are all NAFTA related.

The other issue is Mexico is a shithole where you are allowed to dump your sludge where you want, they can set up shop and get moving in no time.

Niggers and the UAW have nothing to do with NAFTA.

You can make an argument for protectionism, but realize that America no longer has a blue-collar workforce as good as most of Europe and Japan. It also has some extremely entitled unions that never completely woke up to the fact that it is no longer 1955.

It doesn't matter if they are as good as Japan at the moment, because Japan builds it's cars IN AMERICA

And Mexico

Maybe if they designed cars actually worth driving instead of POS econoboxes and plastic muscle cars that are too fat looking and try hard to look "aggressive" like a teenager trying to look mean and tough they wouldn't have a problem selling cars. Not to mention cars are a nightmare to work on nowadays. And it's all planned that way.

I used to want to design cars for a living, but that dream slowly died as I learned more and more about the modern auto industry.

MAKE CARS GREAT AGAIN tbh fam

safety regulations.

superb taste

So is Trump going to take credit for causing this as well ?
After all, he was so happy to claim it was because of him when Ford started moving to Ohio.
archive.is/3VzVE

Thanks for the info. But, don't like that notzee, I can't even type that disgusting word, here on r/Politically_Correct. This here is #Stein Territory! LOL XD

The only territory you need is where I can do dynamic plasma breakdown research.

same w/ Disney: public corporations are all infiltrated by Jews!

Why would Ford do this with 2 months left until the election? Wouldn't they want to wait and see if Trump wins?

This is really fucking weird. They either don't care if Trump wins (which implies Trump is not going to retaliate or enact any tariffs), or they know Hillary is going to win.

Something is wrong here.

Profit. It's the same thing that happened with Disney. While Walt wasn't antisemitic, I think we all see what happened once (((they))) took over.

They obviously got to the GOPe and asked them to keep Trump in line.

They don't give a shit they own the fucking cunts. Trump needs to fuck off the GOP and go full rage mode and win the swing states.

Design a car and kikestarter it. You couldn't ask for a better window of opportunity.

He also published the protocols of the learned elders of zion for his workers and the country

Or they're a bunch of dumb cunts trying to twist as many knives as possible

This. I've worked as an engineer in an American car factory (it ends with ord), and the people there were entitled as fuck and you had to tread on eggshells due to their insane union. The people working their aren't some diamond-in-the-rough sharp skill blue collar workers, they are usually family members and niggers giving each other favors. The robots do most of the work now and the wages should drop to reflect that. I'm sorry, but we are no longer in the age where factory work is body destroying death sentence anymore for most workers. Blue collar unions have essentially betrayed their own with their retarded bargaining.

The problem is mostly NAFTA but you can't discount the shitty American workforce as a reason. Look into NUMMI, it was a General Motors plant that Toyota took over, it was eventually closed down and moved so they could get rid of the niggers/white niggers that worked there beforehand. Basically employees would drink and smoke weed or do harder drugs all day, fuck eachother inside the factory, and all sorts of shit while on the clock. Nobody would get fired because the UAW was too powerful to fuck with.

NUMMI is more of a case study but similar less extreme things happen that cut into productivity for American car companies.

They know that even if Trump wins Congress will continue being obstructionist.

My guess is the millions of dollars poured into hillcunt's campaign gave them a false sense of security.

This would be consistent with every-other fucking venue in current American politics.

It's long been known the UAW is a nest of corruption and featherbedding. But there has to be some middle ground between paying useless niggers $30 an hour and building billion dollar plants in Mexico and paying beaners $75 per week.

Could be that trump's not really going to punish them at all. Like, if those were just campaign promises.

Or they're at minimal risk because auto companies have lots of weight to throw around.

It was shit and then got even shittier? Sounds about right.

Butthurt euro spotted

Only thing we don't have in the USA is "cheap labor" (read: slave).

You all realize all those jobs will be gone in 15 years.

Those 675000 Mexicans will be replaced with robots soon.

They're all going to be replaced by robots anyway. If manufacturingnstays in the USA, they will just get a robot to screw on the cupholder instead of a nigger making $40 an hour with benefits and that will be that.

USA was crap since at least the early 19th century.

see

Ford is trying to call Trump's bluff apparently.
They don't think he'll do what he said he would do if they did what they are currently doing now.

They're not calling, they're abandoning ship. They had plans to return to the US for several years now, and with things as they are, they're instead moving more to Mexico. Seriously, we got textile mills opening up in Tenesee, the collapse is over, now its time for more and mroe pain to appear.

And like 40% of the economy evaporating due to all the assayed bullshit, then you have even more as the stockmarket and quantitative easing pop.
Then the bubbles, all of them.
Quite frankly, I'll be surprised if the US has more than 20% of its economy left when this is over.

Every single one of them is bailing, If Trump can make a hug deal of this an threaten the moon he can use it to his advantage, and put fear into the white vote that is holding out.

Suicide doors

The thing is as I posted, Trump harped loud and proud about how he was the one who brought Ford into the US.
He could go back on that, but now he is definitely waffling.
Good reason not to take credit for things you don't do.

Now for the companies, his threats mean less and less, the US is no longer the premier market, China and India have much more demand for this stuff, Africa will be there in a decade. The US as the sole topper is over, too many places have come into where we were not long ago, and now the money is in them.

You don't get people to come into your home by threatening to stab them if they don't come in, while they're already a block away.
You shout free candy and get them in with treats, then mention that if they leave, you'll stab and rape them in true GOP fashion.

MICHIGAN IN PLAY FOR TRUMP
Clinton 38
Trump 35
Johnson 10
Stein 4

He needs to go ballistic on this from now into the debates.

This is strange,
a few days ago I read that Japanese car makers have plants in the USA where they build they sports cars.

How's your country doing? The entire Western world has been in decline for some time.

They all do or did, Nips, Gooks, Krauts, they are all moving to Mexico.

(checked)
God I love my state.

Honda solved this problem fairly simply: don't engage the union.

I work at such a plant.

With my company, the high-end sports car shit is all new investment and won't likely leave for mexico anytime soon, and our in-country non-performance factories are expanding, which isn't something you do when you plan to ship out your shit to mexico.

Further, what we do have in mexico is just a smattering of rather unpopular vehicle lines, and the mexicans themselves present just as many "HR related" problems for the japanese as american workers did for the germans…basically, mexican culture is lazy and not oriented by clocks, and the cartel crime in the country results in hilarious shit like whole shipments of vehicles or parts being literally stolen right off of trains.