OPERATION REDPILL BLACK AMERICA

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE EASIEST PEOPLE TO REDPILL. I hung out with these two black dudes once, within 2 hours they were seig heiling as they walked out the door. They have no guilt complex about race or the nazis like white people do. We need to stop hating niggers for five fucking minutes and work together to get our anti Zionist propaganda out there. Street art is a great way to do this and I've already been making stickers. Another thing we can do is start a hashtag. Obviously don't use the word nigger too much or they won't listen.
We need to put out a lot of memes that target them. Push against a race war, that is what the Jews want.
Other redpills to spread:
Jews and the Atlantic slave trade.
Jews owning slaves.
Jews owning banks/money.
Jews being the illuminatti and freemasons (a lot of black people actually know that there's a show government, so redpilling these ones would be easy)
Jews owning record companies.
Jew record companies popularizing negative stereotypes of black people

Propaganda ideas:
Black and white people as Chess pieces with one big ugly kike playing chess on both sides. (I was going to draw this but someone else can do it if they want)
"They live" imagery with the black and white dudes working together to fight the Jews.
Nationalism > supremacy
Throw in some "we wuz kangz" ego booster fluff for good measure, to draw them in to the hashtag where all the heavy redpills will be, but try to be sincere and try to find actual accomplishments.
Putting the hashtag #redpillblackamerica on street art could be another way to draw them in more
Thomas sowell is a good way to redpill blacks too.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
archive.is/jenyE
archive.is/Vj9Ku
archive.is/mHX5V
hourofthetime.com/adl1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8mVqxarMunw
youtube.com/watch?v=8YKOgqTa6yo
youtube.com/watch?v=DB6S748NO4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still have to go back

Lots of niggers are ok.

They can be very funny and you are right about being redpilled.

Nigs immediately accept everything you say about the Jews. Come to think of it, I have never heard a Black argue against it even once.

I secretly like Blacks even though they are degenerate.

as long as they stay on their side of the Earth, we won't have problems

Reminder that Jews killed Michael Jackson and Tupac Shakur

Yeah that's why I think we need to redpill them on nationalism. Theyre too busy trying to get a leg up on whitey to realize it. The Jews have really fucked them over worse than us if you think about it, welfare destroyed black families.

Good one.
I'm willing to bet they killed biggie too, just to cause infighting.

Also, *shadow government, not show government

Holy shit how far does this go?

The MJ one you can really hit home. They framed him hard and made his life fucking miserable. No black person would doubt it for a second.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

ID:fa8f05 - NIGGER
NIGGER PROMOTION THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

Wow jdif took a long time to get here. Reported for obvious kike.

its a touchy subject

I think it's a great idea.
I want them to have their own areas, and whites our own.
We should be like rival football teams, that friendly kind of hate is actually healthy, when were separated. When were forced to live among each other with different cultures it breeds the violent hatred.
If we can get blacks to advocate for nationalism it would benefit all of us.
It's the opposite of divide and conquer.
Another thing we should redpill them on
FUCKING
JAZZ
AND
BLUES

goddamn, even R&B
Every fucking nigger wants to be a rapper now, and it's almost all degenerate. Jazz and blues were far more creative and positive for them, they had a really good thing going there for a while.
If I seen a black dude standing outside a gas station selling his jazz mixtape I'd buy one on principle.

The only thing I can see blacks being useful for is maybe some of their women make good house maids and they are naturally subservient to white men.

Blacks are what you would call "Pozzed" by the kike. This is not simply a contingency plan but rather what obama was really working on with his community planning. ALl of these black lives matters campaigns are mocking black people by obama. Obama is an unconfirmed prince hall 33rd freemason.

this will be worse than it is now because obviously niggers kill more niggers than cops. and it sets the precident that freemasonry is the backbone to police forces which is definatly true considering the patrolmans union known as the fraternal order of police which is where cops either join the union or they give most of their paycheck to the order and the fact he got this secret police force together and now they are gonna pretend its just the good blacks who stepped up and joined the force its a conspiracy to inject even more gang activity into the ghetto.

In whitepeopleville this is defined by the police being an extention to the boys club that has thought it was above the law yesterday, thinks its above the law today, and not only expects but plans goals to further their tyranny for tommorow. This is the automation of inner city crime, The erasure of any sort of long term stabilization of the black family(If you did not guess by now it actually is the prince hall that makes black celebrities wear dresses and to crossdress)

This is essentially worse than a civilian neighborhood patrol because these thug cops are certified G's and they will walk over you if they can.

It would be incredibly useful to redpill blacks. They have HUGE political grievances right now, but a lot of them are coming over to Trump. There is resistance and confusion because they like Trump but think the rich white man is responsible for all their problems. Redpill them on how its the Jew, not the rich white man, and you'll see them switch gears very fast.

Imagine it: black teenagers knocking out Jews for fun and setting Muslims on fire in a Burka Barbeque. The Jews will be in shock, what will they say? "KILL ALL NIGGERS!" Liberals won't go for that, libs are already skeptical of Israel. It would be the ultimate holocaust

If you redpill them properly they will want to go back. Also blacks can get away with crimes a lot, and don't care about dying or going to jail. The nigger has 3 main sections of their brain. The gibsmedat portion, the muh slavery portion (Also muh tribe), and the muh dik portion.

Easy way to start it is the muh dik portion, however that is only with pamphlets and stuff in person, or editing redpills to put a negress on the pic. This is the easiest section to trigger. This can actually be saved for mixing it with the 3rd section if you prefer. For example put a half naked negress in chains for the slavery section to capture the full attention of the niggers brain.

Then comes the gibsmedat section. Jigaboos think that they can make it in the world by rapping. Show them that the jews are preventing them from doing that by pointing out what said is true. The JDL was caught blackmailing rappers such as 2pac and Eazy-E archive.is/jenyE archive.is/Vj9Ku and killed 2pac for naming the jew in his song Troublesome 96 after he received death threats from the JDL. archive.is/mHX5V . This shows balls and niggers really respect such things. This is when their minds start to sway. The next step is showing them that jews are not white, or if you can't, convince them that jews are pretending to be a minority to cut into the niggers gibsmedats.

Then when you have made that distinction that jews are a race, or at least convince them that they are pretending to be one go for the kill. The main thing that encompasses all 3 points of the niggers brain is muh slavery. Point out that it was the jews, not the white man that enslaved them and brought them to America. Point out that the auction houses were closed on jewish holidays, and that a minority of Americans owned slaves, almost all of them being jewish. Also point out that ALL of the slave ships that brought them to America were owned by jews. Mention that you can spot a jew based on the hook noses. At this point the nigger has shifted his hatred of white people over to jews, if you feel he is ready start pushing the no racemixing stuff. Explain that the jews are the ones pushing that. Everyone on Holla Forums should already have plenty of examples. My personal favorite is linking them to videos of Muhammad Ali on race mixing on the BBC along with various image sources. Once they get to that point say, or imply, that the jews should be giving the niggers reparations for slavery. Bonus points if you can get them to go full black Israelite.

If we can do this enough we can take out 2 birds with one stone. We can get the nogs to willingly leave America, and be foot soldiers in killing the kikes on their way to Israel. That or they will just go off on the first jew they see, either way Holla Forums wins.

Thanks I was wondering what the freemasons had to do with it. That makes perfect sense. We need to redpill them on the freemasons a lot too since they hate cops, and tie in the freemasons with the Jews.

I really think it's a perfect way to get back at the Jews. And they do too, they've been using them against us, and us against them since the fucking beginning. We just need a little meme magic.

niggers hate ebil whiteys because they consider kikes white, once they know about how (((they))) fuck us over as well they might see a common enemy. also i heard most blacks hated mutts, so perhaps they can be convinced to stop hitting on muh wyt wymyn and keep their shagging to their own kind. another good pill would be pointing out the subsaharan civilisations, there werent many advanced ones but a few of them were pretty great, so instead of claiming x and y were black even though they lived in the whitest area ever they're able to find some kind of pride that doesn't consist of pure retardice.

I was gonna say sex or silence but thats not it probbly who knows I have seen that though usually is on one of the sides of the compass not the top where the eye usually is.

what's the popular black forums/social media pages?

My only connection to blackness is this show I watch sometimes caled the 50150 show. They go on ustream every tuesday and the chat is where they try to make the hosts laugh or crack up and anything goes they will use racism to try and make their fellow coons laugh but they have actually been coopted to some extent because the host is actually responsible for the baton rougue ambush he advocated it the week before and the shooter tweeted the show name and had the episode on his youtube playlist for favorites.

Niggers are extremely tribalistic, they won't care about jews fucking over whites. They will care about jews keeping down even the rich blacks though because it is all they fantasize about. Once their dream is shattered they turn on the kikes. You can't stop the black man from being angry, you can however re-direct it to the right source. If you follow what I said here afterward you can start redpilling them on various other points like the jews controlling the majority of the global wealth. Remember though if it doesn't affect the nigger or his race personally he won't care. So always word it in a way that the jews are oppressing the blacks. For example with the global wealth thing mention that all the money going to Israel could be used to fix up Africa or Detroit. (Blacks could never fix up Africa, but it provides a good chance to segue into shilling for Trump since fixing up Detroit ect. is something he promised) Blacks have a much larger ego, always keep it about them or they will just tune out.

If you are a shill you are doing a really poor job. There are quite a lot of ways to redpill niggers, and the jew's golem ALWAYS ends up turning on the jew in the end. Video related when they get redpilled on the protocols. 3:14 is where they mention it in the video. Still a good video to redpill blacks because the protocols is still short enough fro a nog to sit down and read it once they start to become redpilled. www .youtube. com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

isn't worldstarhiphop the black version of youtube?

I have it illustrated we can use the kike head instead of tthe pyramid but visuals is going to be needed more than fast facts this is how I tie it in and this is actually what I think the truth is to some extent. this is what they are.

1) Jewish slave trade
2) Jewish confederacy (a stretch but just role with it, confederacy is dead)
3) Economic black growth during Jim Crow era
4) How shitty everything got because the Jews coopted and perverted the civil rights movement
5) How Jews in Israel sterilize and deport black Jews from Ethiopia

Some ideas

I think we need to go more visual, they arent going to read a wall of text. Short and sweet can grab their attention then they can do more research themselves.

Yeah this is true. They also use Instagram a lot, it's an easy way to spread the hashtag

doesnt matter, if they see how whites are being dicked over as well they might realise that jews are not with the whites

Terrific potential, but some anons here think that just saying word "nigger" is a revolutionary act.

Yeah we have to show blacks and whites on level ground so they don't hate whites AND Jews. Explain the difference between whites and kikes using imagery. Pushing the black Israelite shit can help tremendously (vid related)
We also need to show Them that George Soros funded BLM and the protests that turned into riots, then they can blame the kikes for causing their cities to be burned too.

"Their reunions were frequent and several of them being members of existing benevolent societies, especially the Order of Freemasons and Odd-Fellows, they finally concluded that a somewhat similar organization, but based upon the Jewish idea, would best obtain their object.

"The Jewish religion has many observances and customs corresponding to the secret societies known to us. The synagogue, for instance, might be compared to a Lodge room. It used to be open twice a day. For a Jew desiring to find a friend, they had but to go there and make themselves known by a certain sign and token.

"The sign consisted of a grip with a full hand and the magical word 'Shalom Alakim' . The mezuzah on the doorpost was the countersign–'Shema Israel'. 'Hear O Israel' was the password."

hourofthetime.com/adl1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8mVqxarMunw

Wrong pic dammit

niggers will never ever like white people or the west.
nigger will always go with the jew even if you redpill them.

in the beginning they will say "yeah yeah the jew this, the jew that" and then they will betray you and hold hands with the kike.

If they are willing to accept that big banks/big business will push countries into going to war for oil, and many are, then you can segue this into making them understand that Jewish bankers and investors pushed for the Civil War under the pretense that a loss of cheap workers would hurt them more than anything.

If they still want to blame whitey for owning slaves, then explain that it was a very, very small number of people who owned slaves in the south. Less than 2%.. So in other words, it was only wealthy 1%ers who could afford and exploit slavery for their personal gain. The average southerner wasn't a wealthy plantation owner.

Only the (((wealthiest people))) had the expendable income to spend on slaves for them to beat and fuck.

Furthermore, if you want them to really get off the white guilt train, heavily emphasize the fact that is was white, working class men and boys who put their lives on the line for people they had never met for a cause that did not affect them. These were people who had never owned and never could own a slave who took up arms to kill their own countrymen (and in some cases family members) just for the black man. Our President took a bullet in the head for black people.

Don't worry about giving them the actual historical facts or anything. That's not the point here. The point is to build up the fact that white people fought and died to give rights to black people because the (((wealthy upper class))) didn't want to lose their profits.

I actually met this black kid, while we were hanging out he was sitting there lurking Holla Forums /news/
I asked him if he ever went on Holla Forums and he was like "no it's too autistic for me"
I think maybe the extreme racism turned him off but the potential to be redpilled was probably there.
Actually maybe he was on Holla Forums and he just didn't want to admit it? I'm looking at /news/ and it's dead.
I possibly met a black Holla Forumslack irl??!

I for one welcome this, I'd rather have nogs rioting in DC and banks against jews rather than rioting against whites.

Btw /gd/ here, I'll post the chess thing when I get home and make it.

You forgot the most important part. Informing them that Jews aren't white, otherwise it's pointless, because Jews have convinced them that they're white. So everything you said equates to "white people did or own this."

Didn't mean to sage. Bump

you need a nigger to get nigger dapp so Thomas sowell could be used later on but Steve cokely is probibly the closest we got to a redpilled coon
youtube.com/watch?v=8YKOgqTa6yo
youtube.com/watch?v=DB6S748NO4o

They do not like white supremecy so if we can ignore that then maybe they can ignore their bs I doubt it but we need the alpha black people.

Most niggers won't unite with whites, but you can redirect their rage to a source that benefits Holla Forums I have been doing this for a few years with a bit of success online. You just have to understand how they think.

I just wanted to say something snarky here, but whatever

You know, as much as I hate blacks and think that they are part of the lower races. Approaching blacks is with truth is kinda like approaching children with truth.

Because blacks are so simple and basic, like children. Novel thoughts, and thus potentially flawed ways of thinking dont really have an effect on them.

And like children, blacks also know when you are bullshitting them, like an advanced animal that has some sense of when you are hostile to it, of when you are lying to it.

So when you do not lie to them, when you actually speak truth, they may have a larger chance to become red pilled. Because they are racist however they may interpret the truth results differently, of course. Even if you know that they are inferior, they wont admit it, but a third party that has no relation to them. They may be open to hostility to that thing more so than with white liberals.

just as "build a wall" to stop immigrants makes sense to kids, and adults get all retarded about it. So too, "kill all jews because they are bad" kinda could make sense to niggers.

The fact that you met someone lurking Holla Forums is what's truly amazing.

But yeah, losing our shit over every black person who isn't even in a gang or partaking in interracial relationships, isn't helping our cause. We should be trying to get them on the side of nationalism, so we can show them who the real enemy is. Same goes for any gooks that are living in white countries.

Here's the start of my drawing, you can use it as a base if you want.
I was going to make the Jew more dark like he's in the shadows, and make the chessboard look really bright, to emphasize the false reality.

bumping for new black enlightenment

'real nigga hours' and 'woke' are two great black memes that could be co-opted

t. 4cuck kike shill

>>>/4cuck/

You're the kike shill.
Kikes are trying to sage and slide this thread.
They will never stop us, our memes are too powerful.
I believe in you goys.

Not going to happen. Niggers are never going to ally or join forces with whites. It's against their fundamental racial interests.

Looking at the way Soros et al. have made use of the black population in the US, it ought to be clear to us that we would be well-served by engaging in some subversive outreach of our own.

As other posters have pointed out, it's not hard to convince a black man that the government is lying to everyone. They're also receptive when presented with images of George Lincoln Rockwell's speaking at the Nation of Islam. They can also be made to understand how mass immigration is a threat to both their ability to find a job and their wages once a job is secured.

Nigger wouldn't look back if he could behead you and steal all your shit without getting caught. But you obviously don't live near niggers, if you post shit pics like that. Spend two days in Detroit and then come back here. I am sure you'll have all these stories how "blacks are just oppressed, they deserve nationalism too!". Dumb kike.

>>>/4cuck/

Our ancestors have tried to help the niggers for literally centuries. We spent a fortune developing their continent and spent blood and tears stamping out slavery the world over and, instead of thanking us for our sacrifices, all the niggers do is bitch and complain and shit on our heritage.

I'm sick and tired of the niggers. And I'm not the only one. You try to do the right thing and all the niggers do is shit on you.

The niggers are not our friends.

Understandable, your dubs spoke for you. Nogs are fairly simple to understand, they are mostly egotistical and tribalistic. Appealing to these things makes it easier to redpill niggers on the kikes. Fully redpilling them is not likely, but you can still do a bit of a nudge in the right direction on who to attack. With luck they will make a good distraction, on DOTR and take out some lower priority jews. If you remember that they care almost exclusively about slavery you can make it really easy to point them in the right direction.

Low effort shill, give one good reason why we shouldn't use blacks as meat shields. No one is arguing the shit you are talking about.

This isn't about liking niggers, helping, or trusting them. This is about using them to the advantage of Holla Forums

What's with all the fucking blog OPs on Holla Forums recently?

Thread hidden

hey shlomordekai goldsilverbergstein you forgot

Yes, they are arguing the shit I am talking about. Starting with OP and his cuck blogpost, for one. As for using niggers as meatshields - that can backfire easily. Chimps are unpredictable. Remember that kikes hand them their money and free shit and still niggers sometimes manage to defy their handlers. Niggers can be coerced into doing dumb shit, but I wouldn't count on anything positive coming out of that.

exactly. we dont have to ally with them.
we need to point them in the right direction, they are like information sponges and they dont feel any guilt towards jews at all.
most of them probably dont know theres a difference, they assume everything the jews did was whitey.
posting about jews being responsible for slavery on world star would probably be enough.

We definitely need to get niggers to side with us against the kikes

But their subhuman intelligence and violent animal tendencies are a definite hurdle.

get in here faggots the kikes are shilling this thread hard

Remember kikes are taking away their freedom and enslaved them in the past, that is all they care about along with their dreams of becoming some big rapper. Niggers can be convinced to want to go back themselves, or be sent to Israel for slavery reparations. OP is right it is fairly easy to do. Especially online where you can source easy to understand pics or sites while pretending to be black yourself. Use the term woke wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

That is actually the biggest point, getting blacks to differentiate between jews and whites. Nogs couldn't care less about jews claiming to be opressed because of the holohoax. They just assume that jews and whites are the same thing, it is what the kike teachers have been trying to convince them. Also mention that the JDL kikes have been running a racketeering scam on rappers for years archive.is/jenyE

Fuck meant to break up that kink, don't click directly on it. Please copy and paste it instead.

Kikes and "alt-right" e-celebs play the game of "let's you and him fight" to ensure that no cooperation occurs between Whites and Niggers.

JEWS STARTED THE SLAVE TRADE
JEWS KILLED TUPAC

MEME IT ON WORLDSTAR AND THE KIKES ARE DONE

fuck my names not sage

judging by how fast this thread gets slid, im sure this is something they are terrified of.

Internalization of this racial d&c is a systemic problem here.
Holla Forums uncritically believes any MSM story about niggers or Muslims, where as if the same story were written about a White it would be regarded with the suspicion that Jew propaganda deserves.
This way the Kikes can control the emotions of right-wingers.
They control niggers emotionally (yes, even niggers have some ability for critical thought, which can be bypassed) by instilling the belief that Whites are actively keeping them down.
You really realize that the nigger "attitude" and chip-on-the-shoulder, and White-hatred is culturally, not racially based, if you interact with actual African niggers.
African niggers have no inferiority or persecution complex because they have not been exposed to the Jewish indoctrination through media or schooling since infancy.

Sweet. I am sure there are some memes to plop on top and make it a nice finished piece.

Just a reminder that Michael Palin knows.

The mods are kike shills.

Thanks mods, you've motivated me.

Now that I'm pissed, I will keep posting anti D&C pro-nigger-redpill shit until ==THE DAY I FUCKING DIE NOW.==

You can't stop me from ==IRL SHITPOSTING==

UNTIL THE DAY I FUCKING DIE

You are red pilled about niggers.
But are you ready for the ultimate red pill?
I haven't yet found a Holla Forumsack who even considered it.
So what is it you wonder? Nigger rape stats.
Niggers probably do rape a bit more often than other races but consider that real rape as a crime is virtually unheard of.
Nearly all cases of "rape" are fraudulent claims, conviction happens because of "listen and believe" + women on jury/white knights on jury/pussy hungry men on jury.
The study paper by Kanin (1994) is the basis for this shocking assessment. In brief: his study of three separate demographics of women showed a consistent rate of proven false rape allegation around 50%. This figure only included cases where the accuser admitted to having lied. Any case where she lied but did not admit to doing so, was not included in the total.
Add to this, information given to Kanin directly by police sources, stating that rates of false allegation can range as high as 90-100% of all cases in certain areas.
The kicker in Kanin 1994, is his observation that women prefer Black men as the victim in their false tales of rape.

You can easily understand why, as shown by the standard angry/enraged/insulting/incredulous replies which always follow any assertion here, that men, but overwhelmingly Black men, are being falsely accused of rape on a massive scale.

tl;dr the statistics on nigger rape are vastly skewed by the female tendency to concoct false rape narratives in order to farm pity, attention or explain a difficult situation (alibi), when in reality rape (by any race) is virtually unheard of.

sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf

Btw, I write about rape because it ties in with this.
The lying Kike media invents narratives about Blacks in exactly the same way as it does regarding Whites, yet Holla Forums likes to pretend that Kike news is reliable, so long as they're reporting about someone we dislike.

Video related: Case in point, prostitute shoots customer in the face, spins story into a tale of stranger rape and miraculous self-defense.
Result: nigger jailed for decades while everyone laughs at him "getting what he deserved".
They laugh while women have the power to do exactly the same to White men and the media would cover the truth just as enthusiastically.
- she was a hooker and has mixed race children
- he was a customer
- the store was his
- the whore's miraculous story is that she took the gun out of his hand and shot him with it.
- maintains his innocence and refused a plea bargain.

All men are being accused of rape on a massive scale, but previously in the country, because blacks DO commit other crimes at a much higher rate, the judicial system assumed black = guilty. Combine that with male = guilty in rape cases, and black man = always guilty in rape cases.

White men are beginning to discover this now as well, as the justice system is rearing its ugly head towards us. White men still fare much better than black men though.

As much as blacks love to muh dick, they actually don't seem to rape that much in the US. When black criminals DO break into peoples homes for examples, they tend to kill but not rape. I'm always surprised to read about some black thug breaking into a white woman's house and there's a vivid description of brutality, but no mention of rape. There isn't that much rape going on!

Almost all cases of rape are more like

The same formula holds true for rape cases across races, but blacks tend to be the ones MOST guilty into proven innocent.

As I've said though, white men will see this sort of treatment happen with increasing frequency.

The condition of blacks in the US is pretty much a prediction of what whites will be like in several decades if the Jews have their way. Blacks were simply more easy to manipulate

That is true. I don't doubt that out of the very small number of ACTUAL rapes occurring each year, that Blacks are over-represented as usual.
Yes, spot on. That is the alibi motive. It also creeps up even if she doesn't regret it, but a danger of exposure presents itself (pregnancy, loose posts on social media, pictures/footage etc).
That's actually not correct (minor disagreement), the problem for Blacks isn't just the harder time in court, they are actually accused at a much higher rate, that's described in Kanin 1994. I believe this is because becoming known as a girl who has sex with niggers can severely dent marriage value, hence it must be spun into rape for social purposes. Sex with a White or Asian below her SMV is more of an embarrassment than a status strike, it won't have a long-term effect on the quality (wealth) of boyfriend/husband she can secure.
Aside from alibi (the motive you outlined) there is also revenge and pity.
Revenge can be triggered by rebuffing a woman's advances, dumping her, not bothering to call the day after sex, in fact doing anything to annoy a woman can end up in a rape allegation; the blood-curdlingly low bar which must be reached to "justify" accusing a man of rape can be seen by reading some of the example cases in the study.

Exactly. I also believe that the head-start feminism had in the Black community is a contributing factor. Being raised by a single mother is the single most influential condition leading to criminality. The Kikes really focused on spreading feminism to Black women before they got to work on working-class Whites. A test run maybe, iron out any problems before unleashing girlpower on their primary target, Whites.
I give it 15-20 years before Whites catch up.

I was actually accused of rape by some girl when I was in 5th grade. I had never met that bitch, she said I dragged her into a tiny patch of trees at recess and raped her. The police got involved but there was no evidence and she confessed.

Holy shit. You dodged a bullet. These days forensic evidence is not required, as amply demonstrated by the wave of " raped my 50 years ago!" cases.

Yea that redpilled me on the Female Question pretty abruptly. My innocence and naivety: gone. Literally never met that bitch, she just decided someone had raped her. When she admitted that it was a lie, she said she made it up because I had pushed her down at the bus loop. Obviously at this point nobody believed her

Nobody here is disillusioned that blacks and whites will be holding hands once they are redpilled. All we are trying to do is redirect the rage towards their puppetmasters, the kikes.

Even if one nigger told a jew to fuck off to his face it would have been worth the effort. Best case communities of "woke" black people start getting uppity about Jews being responsible for their problems they wouldn't be all wrong. This is where it would get very interesting because as another user said, kikes can't just start calling them niggers. They will have to lay in the shit they smeared everywhere themselves.

It can only benefit us.

The only way I can see this working is anonymously online where we can pretend to be "How ya'll doing fellow niggas" in Youtube comment sections, Twitter and other black websites like WorldStarHipHop

Only posting in this thread because your salt is spreading across the board, OP.
OP is a faggot, as usual
Pro-Tip: We already have a way to get niggers to back us, his name's Donald Trump

As a part black user, good fucking luck. The brighter ones always distance themselves from their savage nigger counterparts because they just can't be saved. They're beyond delusional.

I've tried redpilling dozens of them and only one girl saw the light. She's living a good life, and fairly beautiful for a black girl. The rest of them are your average nigger.

I think you can redpill them, but all they can ever aspire to be (at least 99% of them), are muscle, just as the Jews use them for muscle. The ones that do have the potential to be great people/intellects/artists/whatever are already doing so, away from the ghetto and separated from all of the nigger shit

this.

as much as Holla Forums hates niggers, there is some serious injustice going on in the system.

niggers are too stupid to understand it and so take plea bargains even if innocent. the whole system is kosher from top to bottom with jews making buckets of money off the back of it.

niggers end up hating whitey while the gene thievin' kike lawyers, prosecutors and judges scurry off to find a new case.

bumping with some common ground

why is this bumplocked?