Confused Matthew is back

How can RLM & Channel awesome compete?

Back to the cuckshed with you!

>>>/interracial/

LANDSCAPE

I remember this faggot. He's like Mr. Enter, but even more autistic.

THE SHIP IS GOING

How the fuck is that possible?>>749323

This guy is fucking atrocious, at least some of the autistic obnoxious reviewers put some effort into what they say, this guy used the same complaint of characters like "doing nothing, sitting on ass" whatever the fuck that means, for like 3 videos in a row

Not the user you were taking to but he doesn't even analyze films properly. is right about him and here is a vid criticizing him.

Wow he actually improved his avatar for once.

His video are like Best Gamers reviews, but serious.

It baffles me that SF Debris endorsed this guy once.

I'd rather go back to watching YMS than this twat

The SF debris guy is a literal cuck,it doesn't surprise me at all that he endorsed this twat.

this guy looks like some kind of ethnic arab who has albanism

What the fuck is this, 2004?
Also, mirror your shit, faggot.

I've never heard of this Matt guy before, but so far I'm not getting a great impression. What's so bad about him that makes him worse than YMS? Other than his voice, because his voice is fucking killing me.

His older avatar was worse?

Wait, what?

One autist critiquing another autist for being autistic.

Oh yes it was much worse and poorly drawn. Here it is.

Took him long enough.

I can relate to Confused Matthew in the sense that I've never liked Star Wars and have always been bewildered by its success. Even though I disagree with him on most things, I can respect him for having an opinion and being willing to voice it. His review of The Incredibles was fucking awful, though.

He gives off a real serial killer vibe.

Matthew strikes me as someone who knows a little about screenwriting, and has gotten it into his head that all movies have to follow a certain set of rules, when really all rules regarding this kind of thing are more like guidlines.

His wife is a crazy psychobitch who will randomly decide to fuck off and abandon her family for "reasons"

He also has started to appeal to sjw faggotry

Because YMS might just nitpick or be biased, but what he says is still more or less true and accurate to the movie, but mathew is just a retard who lives up to his name: confused, he can't grasp the plot of a bayformer movie. He doesn't even pay attention to what he reviews

then you're just dumb, sorry to tell you this

Sounds like legit autism. Gotta put everything in its neat little box or everything's ruined.

thx bby

Oh God don't get me started on his Incredibles review.

go on.

Basically he gets pissy because the film has more mature themes and he thinks that's bad for kids. Vid related covers it in more detail.

Here's part 2.

Here's part 3.

Who are you quoting?

Why is his avatar blonde when he looks like a fat fucking Mexican in real life?

it's just the lighting bro
camera adds ten pounds you know

ok.

Why are there so many useless pieces of shit on Youtube with cartoon avatars who insist on lecturing people about things they know nothing about?